Designers » C » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Eternity Summer for Men 2010 Calvin Klein for men

Eternity Summer for Men 2010 Calvin Klein for men
dislike

salty

Along with limited unisex edition CK One Summer 2010, two limited editions were presented – Eternity Summer for him and for her. The new compositions introduce relaxing notes ideal for warmer months of the year. Sun, sea, sand and fresh morning breeze were inspiration for the new editions. The fragrance arrives on the market in March 2010.

Eternity Summer for Men 2010 is also a casual, daily fragrance with pleasant and calming features. Its composition unites cumquat, pineapple, bergamot, cardamom, bamboo, cedar leaf, along with salty breeze, teak wood and Guaiac wood. The fragrance can be purchased in amount of 100ml edt.

Bergamot Kumquat Pineapple

gabriel.acosta

Nothing like the original Eternity

andy
andy

the euphoria summer flankers definately have appeal with lots of women and thats why lots of guys want to wear them, but i honestly find most of the sporty aromatic fresh fragrances boring and linear.

From the CK house this is definately a good bright freshness almost along the lines of Euphoria There is bright citrus mixed with pineapple (just like in curve) and some woodsy development and aromatic spices which keep it from being too linear and give it a little depth and a nice drydown.

As for a summer scent Eternity is a good compliment getter and a nice innofensive youthful fragrance to sport, especially for someone in the college to 30 crowd and it has a lot of people who will like it, but I honestly would not rock it because its really not my style.

Dr. Smellgood
Dr. Smellgood

This is another of the bottles in my collection I've received as a gift. It's...meh. This year's edition really knocked it out of the park, but this particular edition just played it safe. Nothing offensive, but nothing spectacular either.

freedre93
freedre93

I was very impatieent with this one, and..Oh my
very disapointed when I did receive.
It's good, an similar to 2008 version, but nothing more.
Although all this, I can explain it for you...
It opens lemony, than it goes up to a green bamboo soft smelling plus an anise smelling.
Everithyng very soft and with poor projetion...you can pass it away, mainly cause of the price, here at Brazil.

diablochancho
diablochancho

tiene notas bastante similares que POLO BLUE de RALPH LAUREN.

darkpoet333
darkpoet333

This is really more of a Citrus Aromatic, if you ask me. I don't get much "woody" notes from this.

My biggest issue with some of these is they make them for one year, and then you spend your other years searching for leftovers on Amazon and Ebay.

This one is a good one. Lasts a while, not too sweet.

Dad jax
Dad jax

every thing is kool about it,Fresh fruity and very good for a hot summer day, i was on turkish airport when i saw its big time marketing going on...tested but was to drunk to figure out its reality...any ways bought a 100ml bottle for 63$ frm the duty free and was really happy for this blind buy...First perfume from ck whose LONGEVITY really IMPRESSED ME. 7hrs plus.. out standing sillage,Very impressive smell to...i feel a bit touch of HUGO ELEMENT and Boss Pure for the first hour or so BUT MUST SAY IT IS A GOOD ONE !!!

ampmx
ampmx

best summer scent around10yeras ago

Ck summer 2010 make me fell breeze of sea in 4PM

it very match whan you use on holiday and travel at a sea

or

If you work in a big city (ex.Newyork)
this Scent bring you escape from many people to quiet place

RobbieX
RobbieX

Just tested this in a store - this is one of the best of the CK Summer series. Fresh, green and soapy. A good one!

guest_joe
guest_joe

I bought it because i owned the regular eternity cologne and it turned out to be amazing. it smells great and last a long time

LG.Brandon
LG.Brandon

I remember when I went to the drug store and they were promoting this fragrance. I was curious and I decided to spray some on my wrist and I must say that I just couldn't stop smelling my wrist for the rest of the day, it was so addicting. I got it for my birthday, I couldn't be happier. It's one of my summer favourites and I have also received many compliments from friends and family and I tend to wear it casually (for a 16 year old) because this fragrance can last about 6-8 hours, it's really great, especially during the Summer. The way I would describe this smell would be to sort of visualize yourself at the beach watching the waves in the ocean, feeling the sand on your feet, with a nice breeze passing by... while drinking a piña-colada (without alcohol, obviously). 4.5/5

HerrAwesome
HerrAwesome

One of the greatest fragrances you can get for this year's summer. Agreeing with centurian on the scent. Fruity at first with a salty, woody yet fresh base, and of natural character.
On my skin it's definitely lasting longer than the CK One Summer 2010 which is a bit more sweet and gives you more orangey and peachy top and middle notes but wears off in no time.

scenturian
scenturian

Bought it immediately when I was searching something for this summer.
Very delicious and crisp scent, and the whole composition is some kinda green and spicy, I can't exactly distinguish all the notes listed here but the top notes are fruity, then quickly mid and base notes appear on the skin (top notes stay longer on the test stripe). I can detect the salt note easily. Base is subtly woody. Doesn't evolve much, quite linear.
Longevity is about 4+ and sillage is ok for hot summer days.
I have to mention one thing here that people might wonder if it is somehow similar with the original Eternity, definitely not. I don't understand why the Eternity name is used, it could be cK summer 2010.

wakemeupalready
wakemeupalready

This years eternity for men summer kinda smells like the 2008 edition. I'm only smelling from a scent strip which i know isnt accurate unless its smelt on your skin, but it seems to be stronger this year, but who knows what its like with someone chemistry.

This is definately a really nice fresh, summer scent and doesnt smell anything like the original Eternity, very aquatic meets aromatic.

bwcw81
bwcw81

Tested it and found that it is very aquatic and fresh! Very well blended and there is nothing similar to the original Eternity. It is ways better than the CK Eternity Aqua which is too ordinary and weak. Longevity is ok and weak in sillage, somehow this 2010 version last longer than 2009 version and much better then Eternity Aqua.

It somehow remind me Bvlgari aqva and CK one summer series, definitely a great summer fragrance! You may like if you like fresh aquatic fragrance! I will give this 7/10.

mal23
mal23

Overall a very pleasant summer scent. Resembles Calvin Klein Eternity. Nice fresh crisp notes of bergamot and cedar, along with the guacic wood adds a nice touch. If you like Eternity you will like this for a Summer scent. Overall 7/10

Eternity Summer for Men 2010 by Calvin Klein 4.00 out of 5 based on 50 ratings and 16 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Calvin Klein Eternity Summer for Men 2010 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Calvin Klein Eternity Summer for Men 2010, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eternity Summer for Men 2010 by Calvin Klein. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eternity Summer for Men 2010 by Calvin Klein represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.