Designers » C » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Eternity for Men Summer 2011 Calvin Klein for men

Eternity for Men Summer 2011 Calvin Klein for men
dislike

Eternity for Men Summer 2011 Calvin Klein for men Pictures

Eternity for Men Summer 2011 is light, vigorous and fresh. The top notes include a citrus mix, mint, coriander, watermelon and ocean air accord. Star anise, galbanum, and lily of the valley are in the heart, placed on cedar, patchouli and amber.

The bottle is decorated with green motifs and graphics that evoke summer sun's rays. The fragrance is available as 100 ml EDT.

Citruses Mint Coriander

Galbanum Star Anise Lily-of-the-Valley

Patchouli Virginia Cedar Amber

Eternity Summer for Men 2007

Eternity for Men Summer 2011 Fragrance Reviews

Tycho
Tycho

My father brought this to me when I was in Egypt, and he was coming from a connection flight in Qatar. I used this up in two mouths, or three. Not a baby bottle, no, the 3.4. This was my signature scent and this baby worked.

It's so hard to find it now, though. ;c

gaz525
gaz525

I absolutely love this. So green and fresh! Amazing longevity and sillage, the best version of eternity for sure. Can also be picked up quite cheap for 100ml.

camposg
camposg

Everything you read about this cologne as far as qualitys is true. As far as performance? I got maybe 2 hrs longevity. Very poor. So sad. Reminded me of ck1. Also, super linier...

barbieryry
barbieryry

Not a massive fan kinda has a cucumberish freshness but smells a little bit off to me

Raychee123
Raychee123

Hyper fresh, fruity summer scent. Easily the lightest and sweetest scent that I own but also one that gets a lot of attention when I wear it. Longevity is what you would expect from a very light summer scent and re application is recommended a few hours in, but when you smell this good, its worth it :)

mrlee7
mrlee7

I have had this for 7 months now. I wanted a fragrance that had melon of some short. I really like the fresh melon sent in this one, but this DOES not last. Pitty for such a pleasant fresh fragrance.

EDIT: As the spring and summer approach I find myself going this one more often again. I have experimented with its application on me I think I have found the "sweet spot". Now I find this lasting a good 6 hours or so. The smell as I previously stated is one of the best fresh green fragrances I have encountered thus far. I really wish this was not a limited edition as this would definitely be my spring and summer frag.

yanalia1111
yanalia1111

I bought it recently... and i love it. I give to someone special for me

bwcw81
bwcw81

Summer again, here you go Eternity Summer, I can see they got slight improvement on the longevity, 3-4 hours on me, better projection and less sharp citrus.

The first note is mild sour citrus that smell like a combination of lime, lemon and orange, not bad, minutes later, turn to a great green scent, something like a cooling lemon glass drinks feel, remind me a lot of CK Truth Men, green grass cutting kind of scent, except this one with little cooling effect - very good and I like it. An hour later, last note appear and it is amber with patchouli mild scent and before it completely faded, a mild windy cedar scent hit me, very nice instead!

Overall, it is much better quality Summer Eternity released so far, better projection and smell very green aromatic to me - I really like it alot, if you like green notes e.g. CK Truth Men, Escape and Lanvin L'homme Sport, this is the one for you. 7/10 from me. No men can get wrong with this this year's super versatile annual eternity affair!

Mandana
Mandana

Bought this for my man in the store today: a beautiful fresh light male scent for hot summer days comprising citrus fruit blended to perfection with mint and .. watermelon? He didnt get the lily-of-the valley which is usually an ingredient in female perfumes or the aniseed but he said he smelled "minty-fresh watermelon dipped in freshly cut lemons" on the opening notes. The overall effect was pleasantly tangy, watery and floating. The staying power was not that great, he needed to keep spraying, although after 2-3 hours I could still smell an attractive citrussy/melony scent which was still slightly tangy and mellow rather than sour. Highly recommended, delicious scent!

RhysP
RhysP

Bought this for £28.80 at debanhamns. Been looking for a summer fragrance; it was a toss up between this and Dior Homme Sport.

Both very similar; bought this as it was almost half the price of Dior, staying power is very similar; Ive had a shower and a scrub and I can still smell both on my wrists and its a bloody hot day.

I swear to god though I can smell water melon in this; or maybe thats just my amateurish nose.

Nice and clean sweet fruity fresh fragrance that is not zesty nor tangy sour. Juicy orange, watermelon, and mint are great together and quite mouth watering. It is pretty linear and is created to please everyone. It's not woody either, so it should have been Aromatic Fruity instead. Anyway, it is another fragrance that is made for a calm and relaxing hot summer day.

johan00418
johan00418

Eternity for men Summer 2011 smells great. Smells a little bit like Eternity Aqua, but is very good anyway.

emilimo701
emilimo701

I have not smelled this since it isn't for sale yet, but I just wanted to point out it has the same citrus-mint-anise combo that Curve Wave For Men has.

The curve Wave is a nice scent, but usually takes the backburner to my Pino Silvestre Blue or D&G light blue. will report back when i try this one out.

Eternity for Men Summer 2011 by Calvin Klein 3.96 out of 5 based on 71 ratings and 13 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Calvin Klein Eternity for Men Summer 2011 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Calvin Klein Eternity for Men Summer 2011, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eternity for Men Summer 2011 by Calvin Klein. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eternity for Men Summer 2011 by Calvin Klein represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.