Designers » C » Aromatic Fougere « Groups

Eternity for Men Summer 2012 Calvin Klein for men

Eternity for Men Summer 2012 Calvin Klein for men
dislike

ozonic
Eternity for Men Summer 2012 Calvin Klein for men Pictures Eternity for Men Summer 2012 Calvin Klein for men Pictures

Eternity for Men Summer is a cool and calming fragrance that evokes images of romantic sunset. The top notes are fresh aromas of melon, juniper berries and chamomile, supplemented by the heart of cedar leaf, hyacinth, mimosa and violet leaf. Base notes are patchouli, amber, musk and guaiac wood.

Available as 100 ml EDT.

Eternity for Men Summer 2012 was launched in 2012.

Juniper Berries Melon Chamomile

Eternity Summer for Men 2008

Eternity for Men Summer 2012 Fragrance Reviews

kisherceg
kisherceg

The opening of Eternity Summer 2012 for men is strong enough.
Wow, I thought it can be fairly long lasting.
I smelt at first shot all the notes together.
There was no note separation so it seemed a little bit a cacophony of flowers and something weird in the background (chamomille, hyacinth?). I don't know.
Then mimose kicked out for 10 minutes and dried down to a very simple woody skin-scent.
And after 20 minutes the whole scent dissipated from my skin :(
Is this true? A 40 $ edt for 20 minutes only?
It's a shame, C.K.
I don't recommend it. There are much better and longer lasting summer scents for less (Nautica Voyage etc..)

trevorstilerocks
trevorstilerocks

Same with other ck summer editions. Like the summer season, the scent doesn't last for long!

Nick M
Nick M

Original Eternity is just too dated and sharp for me; this is much more pleasant. It's maybe a little too safe for some, but in my opinion it's one of the most deserving scents for the "summer" title. I can't compare the 2012 to other years, all I can say is this has some unique notes and is wonderful.

dq_firefly
dq_firefly

It's a safe fragrance, clean & fresh. Terrible longevity though. I got compliments but have to apply every 3-4 hours.
CK may be the best line for beginners. Their products smell good but generic, and all have problems with longevity.

Eromenos719
Eromenos719

Unconscionably alluring, youthful and alive. It is a personified summer after the rain when the scents of heaven blast with masculine exuberance. The satyrs are dancing, leaving spathes aroma in the air. I love it, and I took two bottles outright.

rajeev
rajeev

this ones a total disappointment. there is no individuality to the fragrance.
the lingitivity is very poor and so is the sillage. not a patch on the original.
just another 'summer' me too.

overall : completely avoidable.

jmendoza2011
jmendoza2011

I was persuaded by a vendor to purchase this fragrance and sometimes I do thank people for showing me new stuff. I bought this last year around 2 or 3 months after its release. The longevity is very good and the scent is a woody and aqua smell which I enjoy it on me though out the majority of the day. I can wear this pretty much anywhere, school, work, gathering etc.

griffon
griffon

I bought this cologne for my trip to the beach last summer and it was perfect for the vacation. It smells like the beach to me, and the citrus, woody scent that comes out of the teal bottle is really intriguing. One of the best colognes I've ever smelled.

mse-21
mse-21

A muted and modernized version of Eternity...& kinda green...has a nice and pleasant summer scent but doesn't last more than 2 hours!

andydangle
andydangle

melonz.

evrenzos
evrenzos

i wear this in the daytime only. it's a nice, pleasant, fresh smell. last for a couple of hours. i don't find it anything that special. its very fruity though!

willfcw
willfcw

To me, this is better than all previous Eternity Summer. It is fresh and fruity, and the melon's smell stands out quite obvious!

Definitely a summer daytime scene, the main weakness is the longevity of around 2-3 hours, but it is expected for nearly most of the CK fragrance, that's why I do not have too much expectation on this.

Btw, it's a bit pricey coz there are lots of better fragrances in the market for this price range. If you are new to fragrance, give it a try. If not, I would suggest to pass on this.

bwcw81
bwcw81

This is so far the best eternity summer released that has the depth of scent. It remind me a lot of Armani Code Sport, except this is more dusty sour citrus for the first note, I can't detect any melon scent but it is certainly not fruity. Second note is cedar and light floral scent - very very nice, I like it alot. It remind me not seaside, but a sunset in vineyard, chilling wind with fresh air breezing around - very relaxing. Last note is mild woody note with strong patchouli and musky scent in a very well blended formula, somehow remind me a peace sunset seaside walk with breezing sea wind.

Longevity is better than expected, last 3 hours on me. Projection is average, stay closed to skin. Overall, this is summer released that has it depth and as always, nothing to do with the original Eternity. With years of summer released, CK finally knew how to bring not only up to date but a deeper depth of scent to the market - a brilliant smart move I would say.

I think it is not a typical summer scent but more to a sport scent to me! Maybe a "CK Eternity Sport" will suit it's scent better, seriously! 7/10 from me, highly recommended.

ASUHAN
ASUHAN

ACABO DE COMPRARLA HACE UN PAR DE HORAS, utilizo un par de botes todos los veranos.

Decir que no guarda grandes diferencias con las versiones summer de años anteriores.

Es algo más amarga que la del año anterior y quizá un poco menos dulce, pero la base del perfume, en sí, es la misma.

Fresca, muy fresca. El melón le da ese toque dulce, y el cedro y la madera de Guaiac la hacen un poco más " estable " y persistente, sin dejar de ser una fragancia veraniega.

El Ambar no lo localizo, y la mimosa es muy poco perceptible.

Similar a las versiones 2008 y 2010.

No sé hasta donde puede llegar esto de reformular lo ya reformulado todos los años, aunque eso sí, el precio puede merecer la pena. He comprado el único tamaño de 100 ml a 24.5 €. ( Sevilla - España )

TK421
TK421

Smelled it today and it smells really nice. But I doubt I'll buy it, since I have several summery/sporty fragrances and I am afraid that the longevity is really bad on this one. Really a shame since it smells really nice.

Love the lemon.

sweetsmellinged
sweetsmellinged

Wonderfull ! I have all the Eternity summer fragrance's and this one the best. Saldly if you can get 2 hours out of this your lucy,Last years 2011 had a better staying power but I am starting to see all the fragrance house's summer scents lose their power quickly. I purchase Eternity summer 2012 2 weeks ago at macy's and it was pricey for that saying power.PASS.

mje2004
mje2004

Smells fruity and fresh. Wife likes it and says it smells woodsy. Great addition for summer.

j.bitt
j.bitt

i just picked this fragrance up today. i def smell the melon. i like the scent but ive smelled something similar to it before.

mynameischarlie
mynameischarlie

I tried it and it wasn't that special to me. The scent itself wasn't anything that I didn't feel like I haven't experienced before and it didn't last long or project very well for me. I didn't hate it, it's just it wasn't extraordinary and because of that I would probably opt to spend my money elsewhere. But if you like it and it works for you, more power to you!

Eternity for Men Summer 2012 by Calvin Klein 3.63 out of 5 based on 57 ratings and 19 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Calvin Klein Eternity for Men Summer 2012 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Calvin Klein Eternity for Men Summer 2012, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eternity for Men Summer 2012 by Calvin Klein. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eternity for Men Summer 2012 by Calvin Klein represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.