Designers » C » Oriental Floral « Groups

Euphoria Blossom Calvin Klein for women

Euphoria Blossom Calvin Klein for women
dislike

I have it: 542 I had it: 330 I want it: 275 My signature: 12

Euphoria Blossom Calvin Klein for women Pictures Euphoria Blossom Calvin Klein for women Pictures Euphoria Blossom Calvin Klein for women Pictures Euphoria Blossom Calvin Klein for women Pictures

The new Euphoria is softer than the classic one. It brings fresh citrusy opening, peony in the heart, and white musk in the drydown, with original base components preserved. The fragrance was created by Carlos Benaim and Loc Dong in 2006.

Pomegranate Kumquat

Orchid Pink Peony Lotus

Musk White Woods White Amber

Emotion

Euphoria Blossom Fragrance Reviews

Teresa1019

Sale from over 400 hkd to 138.
I had it n now I'm so pleased to own it again....
Classic bottle

Teresa1019

Sale from over 400 hkd to 138.
I had it n now I'm so pleased to own it again....
Classic bottle

latinkapetrova
latinkapetrova

If the classic Euphoria is the hot-blooded attractive sister, that's her less intriguing sibling. The similarity between these two is not that obvious, but still existing. And while Euphoria EDP cannot be unnoticed, Blossom is delicate and unobtrusive. For me it's not comforting enough for a quiet perfume and it's too quiet for an impressive one.

Kanz Oman
Kanz Oman

Apparently, i can't see any difference between euphoria blossom & sheer beauty !! they smell the same. Besides, this has no wood note at all. I think there's no need to have this fragrance if some one already has sheer beauty, dahlia noir-givenchy or daisy eau so fresh-marc jacobs cz they all just smell similar ..

cmlee22

I disagree with Shoshi... not a hint of powder in there for me.

cmlee22

fruitier version of the original euphoria but i like it better!!!!! i bought it full size and full price when it first came out (stupid me, i know better now, lol) but i've had it for 8 years. and although i don't wear it as often, i still love it the same as the day i bought it.. if not more.

LaureL
LaureL

This perfume opens you like a blossom.
Fresh, innocent but sophisticated, classic, soft but longlasting in every way.

It's for woman who tend to be quit shy, though she has that feminine elegance and strenght inside of her.

The smell is not floral and its not fruity or earthy. I would call it "cloudy", its uncatchable, you have to smell it and see it with your soul - not for everyone, you have to be the right one for this perfume.

alyssaprokup
alyssaprokup

You can smell the hint of Euphoria in this fragrance, but instead of the creamy sexiness of the original, it's full of floral, floral, and more floral. Much softer and girlier. Sillage and longevity is no where near as good as the original. Great for a spring day.

@jenniferlincoln
@jenniferlincoln

I'm not sure why I didn't discover this one earlier. I haven't really bothered with Calvin Klein fragrances since the 90's.

This fragrance impressed me because it is a unique and beautiful combination of pomegranate and floral.
It is not the trendy fruity, HEY notice me fragrance. It's sheer and modern, honestly you can wear it everywhere and feel pretty. This is definitely office friendly.

Sadly this one is discontinued. Personally, I don't see myself getting tired of this one. I loved this one so much, I purchased 4 large bottles in the perfume disctrict today. I think it's a hidden gem and will become increasingly difficult to locate in the future.

Shoshi
Shoshi

Mediocre powdery light floral.

icysdn
icysdn

I cannot be the only one getting soapy and powdery smell after half an hour, on middle and base notes. I cannot really differentiate the flowers from each other, but to be simple, it opens with an actual blossom of spring flowers, so much that it makes me uncomfortable for the first a few minutes, then it turns into a soft flowery + soapy + powdery smell (soapy scent is the dominant one, however). you can detect the fragrance on yourself easily all the time and according to the compliments, it smells pleasant to the others, as well. but for my skin, which is fair, it's not a signature type of smell since it doesn't really combine with my skin scent as far as i believe. so it's good for everyday occasions like going to work, but i wouldn't wear it to feel comfortable when i go out to have fun. that's why it's not that special for me.

Maine_girl
Maine_girl

I just bought this blindly today, and unfortunately, it's going back. To me, it smells exactly like euphoria eau de toilette, which I already have. I was expecting something fresher with the name blossom, but I got woods initially with a floral dry down. It was pretty long lasting-I could still smell it after 6 hours or so. I like it, I just don't need another Euphoria!

First notes are very nice, fresh, exactly like a spring blossom. I was sure I would like it! But... after an hour, this fragrance is really strange, screechy, unpleasant to my nose. Too intense orchid, I think!
Base is quite warm and pleasant again. However, I really can't wear this scent, cause middle notes are unbearable to me!

Silkpuppet
Silkpuppet

A really soft, romantic combo of peonies and amber. Sweet for a fragrance this woody, the kumquat not on top is very quiet. The bottle is a lovely lavender shade, looks pretty on a dresser or vanity. I think the scent lasts about 5-6 hours, good for summer/spring. This is a rather inimitable fragrance. You will enjoy this if you seek a scent that marries sandalwood and pink floral notes without becoming sharp or musky. Smooth, seductive, yet polished and poised.

ForrealMe2
ForrealMe2

This is similar to the original euphoria but with a twist, added citrus which is the Kumquat..i like both for their different qualities because this fragrance is fresh yet deep with the pomegranate and the orchid but the original is sensual deep and mysterious. I almost think i do love this version more though because i love fresh citrus scents with complexity and this is a nice rendition of that.

It's sweet and fresh. Full of flowers and quite pleasant. There is a very little kumquat in it. It's womanly and youthful but not my favorite - a little too ordinary flower scent. Not so euphoric either.

m.monia
m.monia

can any body tell me is it similar to which perfume exactly.thank you

izainbox
izainbox

Floral, feminine, and noticeable. I get compliments from my office mates.I love it. Rating: 4.5/5.0

icecube
icecube

Nice, sweet inoffencive floral that is quite generic.
It is a pretty little floral though.

katushka37
katushka37

On paper it sounds good - fruits, peony, musk...scents I like. However on me it was a suffocating floral. I ended up giving this perfume to my mum and it smelled very pleasant and fresh on her. She was also suprised that I didn't like it as she got lots of complements wearing it. I guess it is just my body chemistry.

icecream_milkshake
icecream_milkshake

I'm not a huge fan of floral fragrances in general, but this one I like. It's not overpowering with rose like many floral scents, and it doesn't smell old lady. It's lightly floral, clean, watery fresh without being citrus. When I want to wear a floral fragrance, I reach for this one.

Jama4
Jama4

Magenta in a bottle!!

This is what I imagine magenta would smell like IF it had a scent.
Initial Spritz: lotus, orchid and pomagranate are most prominent
5 min later: it has really calmed down, I smell lotus and orchid
30min later: hmm I should have applied more perfume I can barely smell it
1 hr later: ok it still here, fading fast but I smell orchid and lotus
3 hrs later: did I put on any perfume, I don't smell anything

Skin Type: oily
Office safe: yes very
Potency: Light (6 or more sprays are necessary)
Timing: spring & summer
Projection: sits close to the skin and does not project
Longevity: 2 hrs
Price about $39 for 50 ml perfume at Winners
Packaging: 7/10; the lid is plastic and doesn't sit well on the bottle

Will I Repurchase: no (longevity is disapointing)

Disclaimer: my experience may be different from your experience based on my skin type, my chemistry, the season, and my personal tastes

kislany
kislany

I bought just now the smalll size (30ml) and both hubby and me loved it. He could smell it on me even from a distance, its silage seems to be quite strong.

There is something in it that reminds me of Innocent, at least initially at the first whiff. I think this is what made me buy it in the first place. Love it!

djuzz.becuzz
djuzz.becuzz

This is a lovely scent which to me smells rather soapy, but in a good way!
Nothing wrong with the clean, fresh smell of soap! :)
I don't detect the fruity and woody notes.
For me it is all about Peony and Lotus.
Pure floral, slightly sweet freshness.

♥♥♥♥

dormir6
dormir6

Woody,peppery freshness. Some accords reminds me of Yves Saint Laurant Elle, but this one is for summer and spring. I really love it, because of it's spicy and still fresh and flowery, not boring, has a surprising twist beside the kind, flowery, feminine side. Interesting!

happyorange2009
happyorange2009

It was a present from my father. My father had never bought such things to me, so I was so happy when I received this perfume. And it was my favorite perfume once. I loved it!! I think it was not so strong, not so fruity or foral! It is empty now. Will I buy another one? Maybe~

stephanie.hamrick
stephanie.hamrick

The opening of this one is loud. I mean, I was really surprised by it. But the longevity is amazing. I wore it for my store inventory, one of my longest days of the year. 10 hours in, I caught a whiff of it on myself, and fragrances don't typically stay anywhere near that long on me. Really impressive, especially for EDT.

wendyyparty
wendyyparty

You're gonna love Euphoria Blossom if you....

- being a woody person
- looking for a day time scent
- like it loud
- like it last
- like it fresh and sweet (but NOT too sweet)
- like it elegant and feminine
- enjoy tropical fruits
- getting SO SICK of the typical mainstream strong-and-sticky-sweet-floral-frutti-pepper-gourmand perfumes

HORRIDFRAG
HORRIDFRAG

this is really great, citrusy fresh, and floral sweet. subtle and refined, (and it's not sickly sweet like many other frags with any fruit notes in). good for both daytime and nightime wear.

xabaras
xabaras

A odd fragrance on my skin. It starts acidic. When my boyfriend sniffed it immediately after I sprayed it he defined it as "ghastly". And I somehow agree, as it just smells like some perfumed cleaning product on my wrist. Half an hour later it settles down and smells like musky wood. An improvement, but still just average. What am I going to do with the 30 ml bottle I so naively bought after a first experimental sniff?

nyoka
nyoka

AS a lover of strong,in your face fumes,,I was taken aback by this scent.I was expecting a soft,sweet,little flowery fume but,BOY WAS I EVER WRONG! At first blast(mid chest) the fruit scrambles up my ehroat and chin,literally dragging the peopnies with them.THensfter my scent experience,A gentle,musky,woodsy,rich amber trails up and further knocks me out!!

This is one beautiful,fume!!! Unique!! Can be smelled from a casual pass by and lasts a GOOd 6/7 hrs.Ill say again,,unique,if you havent experienced it,,,do so,,,it leaves a lasting impression!

bailarina
bailarina

I smell Pomegranate, and everything pomegranate is a winner for me. So I'm bias, but this smells very nice and fruity. Though citrusy at the beginning, which I don't mind during the summer, it goes away and a very soft yet sensual scent comes in. I assure you people won't say "augh, what's that smell?" :)

hockeygirl525
hockeygirl525

I am completely in love with this scent, but am terribly disappointed that it only lasts a short time with my body chemistry.
Definitely a work place/daytime fragrance that I would take into night... if it had the sillage that I crave.

nurul.ain
nurul.ain

On my skin honestly,it starts off with a fresh n strong citrusy scent that came from kumquat fruit..then it slowly dries down to be soft musky,woody n yet,the citrusy kumquat scent is noticeable....sadly,i can't even smell any of its floral ingredients like peony n orchid..and to my nose,there's also no sweetness of pomengranate detected..it may due to my skin chemistry..different people have different views..nevertheless,i consider euphoria blossom as vibrant,cheerful n sparkling kinda scent.

fabulous_me
fabulous_me

Too strong and too heavy for me. When i first smell it from the bottle, it smells pretty good. But when i sprayed it on my skin, the smell became too spicy and too nauseating.

Perfumefreak
Perfumefreak

Well...
I'm kinda disappointed 'cause Euphoria blossom is precisely a good copy of Creeds Silver Mountain Water.
It is fresh, bright and joyful.
Lasts on your skin very long time.

But, because of that, it isn't that interesting.
I own 120ml bottle on SMW, it can't be carried in my handbag, so i'm clad a bought a small bottle of Euphoria blossom.

If you don't have enough money for SMW, I'm happy to introduce you to Euphoria blossom! Exactly the same!
Enjoy!

Juliana6

This fragrance is my summer pleasure!
It's fresh, flowery and somehow sexy because of musk and wood base notes.
Today I discovered it from another side. I went to the sea, it was quite windy, almost stormy and there I smelled some extra freshness- wind, trees, sea salt, summer (If we could smell the sun, it would smell like this) and a bit of green grass.
The main note I keep smelling all the time is peony- beautiful, feminine and classic tenderness.

Celsius
Celsius

A fragrance that invoked the image of a violet butterfly...utterly beautiful and charming. IMO, this definitely suits a mature lady, and pairing it off with a satin gown would be a sure-winner...

Excuse me, I sidetracked. The mesmerizing floral notes of this perfume opens up like a kaleidoscopic thousand-petal flower, treating the surrounding souls to a most exquisite treatment of the senses. With three spritzes, it lasted about 6 hours on me.

It is a little on the formal side, though, but if you lower the dosage accordingly, it can still pass as an everyday scent. And the price, like all CK perfumes, are affordable. Most importantly, even if you have not tried it before, you will not be disappointed.

Whit

This is a second review for me. My first review was a little harsh for Euphoria Blossom, so I decided to give it a second chance. It's warmer weather and I was looking for a nice, versatile spring/summer scent and it got me thinking about Euphoria Blossom. First off, the original is my fave and always will be, followed by Forbidden Euphoria. The florals in Blossom threw me off and the opening of this perfume is loud, but the dry down is very feminine and soft, so it's actually pretty good for every day wear, plus it's light, so good for those hot days. I'm glad I gave it a second chance, and it's definitely a more sheer version of the original. Very nice spring/summer scent when you want to feel girly.

adamanda
adamanda

very sensual, floral fragrance, a little warm and sweet, but not overpowering...very feminine, I like it very much :)

Lovable Amy
Lovable Amy

My Opinion:

I Just bought this perfume last month.

Yes, it smell classy but the staying power is very weak. Just 2-3 hours on me? and it smells like 'Elle from Yves Saint Laurent' but only euphoria blossom is a lighter version.

This perfume is suit for everyday use =]

However, i'm sad because i never get any compliments when wearing this perfume :(

kylexora
kylexora

Euphoria Blossom is light and sheer compared to original Euphoria. I love both of them, and I have both of them. Blossom suit more on daytime, and Euphoria better at night. Blossom start with fresh pomegranate follow with sheer orchid. Invigorating, yet captivating. Drydown is floral fresh, with touch of woody base. As Eau de Toilette, longevity is around 4-5 hours and need to be re-apply after lunch hour. Silage is good though. Overall, i give 8 over 10.

kay_dee
kay_dee

unfortunately on my skin it smell like a sour fruit... very lasting though

cherie97
cherie97

I tested this one today and bought 100ml online right after I came back home. I love it. It might not be a serious kind of love, but definitely there's something going on. I looked at all those Euphoria's bottles a few months ago, but I found classic Euphoria too strong, and Euphoria Forbidden didn't like me - on me it smelled really chemical. I don't remember testing this one, but I came back for it today.

This may not have a good staying power, but it's ok with me. I don't like overwhelming scents.
This one is really easy going, nice, subtele, fresh and fruity. It's just like a fruity bouquet of flowers - no matter how funny it sounds. Though, it's not a coctail-like fruitness, it's just a subtele note.
I like that after a while, I can smell the sun, flowers (rose somehow) and a hint of fruits on my skin.
It will be a perfect scent for spring and summer, and I hope my fiancee will like it too :)

I'll give a chance to other Euphorias next time I'm in the store (to test them at least), though.. this one spoke to me :)

Juliana6

This perfume is like the warm summer wind that touches pink blossoms and my face, gentle, soft and fresh. It's feminine but not too serious. I wear it when I'm on vacation, my mind is free, my clothes are white, my hair are playing with the wind, sun, sea, love and peace. I can feel lotus and orchid in it.
Wonderful for a romantic evening.
The bottle is precious too- like a petal, sheer and elegant in it's simplicity.

Necabel
Necabel

La sensación es tal cual promete su envase y color. Es un perfume suave, floral, agradable, luminoso. Lo veo ideal para recibir la primavera, para contrastar con los perfumes más fuertes que llevo en invierno.

***

The feeling is as it promises its packaging and color. It is a soft perfume, floral, pleasant, bright. I see it ideal for receiving the spring, to contrast with the strongest perfume I wear in winter.

Lynn-zg
Lynn-zg

I bought it last spring, but wasn't using it almost at all. Today I put it on after quite a long time, and it's like a totally new for me...it suits perfectly for this sunny day, for beggining of spring. Like its name says, blossom...when everything's blossoming. It gives a romantic, pretty feel, gentle, fresh, so feminine, so spring.

Jellybean
Jellybean

crisp, fresh floral with citrussy undertones. not bad at all. slightly too sweet but for the right occasions I could get used to it. silage - weakish 2 hours and it's gone:/

nicolevivi
nicolevivi

Instead of floral oriental, i would say that blossom is a more frutier version of the original one. However, unlike the original one, it fail to be sensal and dramatic; it is rather flat and boring not to mention the notes dry down to something undistinctive.

* not too strong

perfumeholic88

It´s quite nice. It´s light, so strong but also littlebit boring for me. On my skin it smells all the time that same.

MirabelleJee
MirabelleJee

I feel firstly a green and sour notes which I've heard not once in the lots of scents. Flower notes come a little after, but I don't feel peonies clear. Euphoria blossom is a more politically correct and less indiviual younger sister of the Classic Euphoria, which I like more for it's individuality and seductivity. This one is a very good office and day fragrance, pleasant, refreshing and not nasty. You can find something more interesting for it's price.

Myanani
Myanani

Smels fresh. Make me feel sensual and sexy, really love the smell...

izzren
izzren

blossom smells fresh, too fresh for me, almost detergent like fresh. cant see the relation between the original euphoria... this one more suitable for everyday sunny condition. but euphoria more suitable for evening wear. love euphoria more...

Whit

To me, the original smells much better. This one is too floral and it seems the floral notes are clashing with the original base. I know some people dislike the original Euphoria because it has a tendency to smell masculine. It seems that most people who disliked the first one, really like this one and that's cool. I guess this could be considered the "summer" version-lighter and fresher. I really wanted to like it and I tried to, believe me, I tried, but I just couldn't bring myself to do so. I guess if you're not a fan of the first Euphoria, then try this one.

Athens
Athens

Really really like this perfume! Differs a lot from the original euphoria,this is more light and floral. It reminds me of Dior Addict Shine somehow,at least on my skin. Fresh and sweet!

mahani
mahani

i like this fragrance, it smells fresh,romantic, bit flowery, but to me, it dont last long, 4hours max,and i have to apply it again.But the bottle is nice and the colour too.

Of the CK scents I like this one most but still not so much I would buy it. The floral sensual notes are nice but I don't like the main fragrance (Euphoria) lying behind it.

bubblem3
bubblem3

Español--> Es linda pero tampoco es algo que no se pueda comparar, tengo una de avon parecida. La siento mas para el dia porque es suavecita y se pierde en la noche :S

Air of Mystery
Air of Mystery

This is presented in a very arresting bottle: a frosted narcissine reflection in the shape of blood's diasceptre which makes it very womanly to use by the dressing table in the early hours of morning. Euphoria was a very powerful, seductive mental kidnap, most likely to embody Javanese cocoa flower, whilst this is much more piquant and apidistrine, so I guess it would represent the Javanese cocoa flower under the stagelights created by a tropical monsoon. Phenomenal, it takes my breath away, in terms of the power of visualisation of the magnificence of the planet's spectacles.

liinaliinas
liinaliinas

Despite some negative reviews here, I have to say, this fragrance is extraordinary! My mother bought it and I first sniffed it on her. I don't have words to describe how great it smells on her. It's so fresh, but not fruity fresh. It's more like a fresh air with some musk and something more in it. Although it's named BLossom, I cannot say it's flowery on her. And it's not synthetic.
I like it on myself too, but on me it's not so special and it doesn't last very long. Again a proof that the smell depends on the bodychemistry. Well, give it a try, it may be the right for you. I would like to find a fragrance for myself that smells so good on me as this one does on my mom.

lilou
lilou

Not so surprising, just a floral-fuity. Very poor fragrance, it reminds me Kate Moss EDT or Adidas EDT for women, which are better sometimes.

caitlina
caitlina

I bought this blindly...one of the worst blind purchases I have made. Artificial, unappealing, uninspiring...I could go on. I smell this and I want it off me. There is just nothing appealing about it. However I made my boyfriend smell it and he found it okay on me. Still, I need to get rid of this bottles...pronto!

JazzBirdSinger
JazzBirdSinger

very fresh and light! i agree with the others, this juice has nothing to do with the original euphoria, so whether that is a good thing or bad thing depends on you. i get a very nice lush dewy green note in this, with a prominent pomegranate note.
the musk is sheer and sueded. i believe this fragrance is a nice light springtime floral fruity musk thats get the job done nicely, as long as you can remove the euphoria from the name. i purchased the one ounce, and i can see myself easily enjoying going through this one.

sofababe
sofababe

It took me a while to make up my mind about this one. At first it smells like so many other fragrances around at the moment, juicy fruity, but the dry down is more floral and subtle. I didn't like the original Euphoria but I do like this version.

adrianavictoria
adrianavictoria

Sensual and Sexy. Isn't too floral, considering it's a floral perfume. Though, I wouldn't commit to a big bottle - you can get sick of it.

laura.poison
laura.poison

I love it! I'll get this as a present for me on this years Christmas! It's a floral perfume indeed, but one that stands out and makes you know that "you're the one". Very feminine, long-lasting and sexy.

Allegra
Allegra

I recently got Euphoria Blossom as a gift and, to my great surprise (because I don't like the original Euphoria at all), I actually and instantly fell in love with it at the first sniff.

The fragrance is delightfully fresh, light, romantic and floral with some juicy undertones. I kinda see it as the coy yet playful and sweet little sister to its empowered, self-confident and bold big sister Euphoria. CK really did well with this one, I reckon!

i.kinga
i.kinga

For me, it is just nothing. Nothing floral-fruity, but something very syntethic. I cannot detect any single note just something very unpleasent, which gives me a headache. Are the CK perfumes any good?

this is relly god sensual and feminmin

nova6
nova6

I love calvin klein frags but this one was boring and generic on me..I prefer truth and secret obsession to this one.

guest_mooremusic
guest_mooremusic

This is one of my absolute favorite scents. It is slightly spicy with a floral tint. I have resorted to finding it on the internet because it isn't in stores. LOVE it. Could just be my body chemistry, but it's amazing.

Casi
Casi

Euphoria Blossom could easily be in my top ten favorite fragrances if it weren't so difficult to find. I adore original Euphoria EDP and Blossom is a more than satisfactory "sister" scent. Blossom is not as edgy, memorable or long lasting as Euphoria.

Gorgeous notes of orchid and peony make it a more wearable version of Euphoria for those that prefer a bit of natural sweetness to smooth out the edges. In addition, Blossom lacks the initial sharpness that comes with Euphoria. Personally, I like to layer Blossom over Euphoria to get the best of both!

LydiaLiu
LydiaLiu

From my point of view, Euphoria Blossom is more like "Floral Fruity", the sourish fruits last for quite a while, and in comparison, the flowers are in a low propotion. Many notes are similar to those from CK One Summer line. A pretty good fragrance for summer days, but not unique, barely stand out.

Sissi
Sissi

the opening starts off with citrus and
pomegrante in a few cliche minutes comes
the scent of intoxicating orchid the drydown has a woody base. calvin klien
never seems to dissapoint me he and the
noses behind the fragrances have an unique talent of notes & t.v advetisments. the reson it's not my favorite fragrance because of the heavy woody basis just dominates this but it's still a good fragrance it is sensuous and young.

isil
isil

it smells just like tommy dreaming, for me..fruity fresh lovely..

hip.lipbip
hip.lipbip

Testing this perfume is a new experience with me. It lasts not very good but it's EXTRAORDINARY. I love the middle note - elegant, noble, cuttie :). I'm waiting this gift from my sister

misssimi
misssimi

i'm in love for this fragrance,when i smell it the sensual sheer smell it reminds me of romantic summer :x

Puma
Puma

Compering to original Euphoria it's totally different. Euphoria Blossom is so delicate and light - better for warm days:)

vianca
vianca

i have this perfume and it smells good i think, only when you were warmed.. like you were out in the sun, perspiring! hehe

best wear during summer.. it smells somewhat foul during cold.. (Or maybe its because of my body chemistry?)
well its just my opinion..

the orig euphoria smells nice in cold.. i bit masculine for me..

guest_vianx
guest_vianx

well its just my opinion..

perfume_prince
perfume_prince

I love the original Euphoria..but this one.. hmm..
it is also nice but sometimes i feel it's too sharp and lemony. It Doesn't last long which also made me wear it less and less until i just don't wear it anymore.

It's still okay but doesn't stand out to me like the original.

Lune d'Ete
Lune d'Ete

This perfume is slightly faceless to me, it's rather timid, has zero personality, but on the other hand, it is very unlikely to offend anyone. I don't like the original very much either, but at least it had something to say. This one smells like fruity waterlily, or lotus, some sort of water flower. Neutral.

mandashell
mandashell

Ha ha. Sharyssa was right this does kind of smell like pencil shavings. Guess it's the combo of woods and lotus. But this perfume is still uniquely beautiful and refreshing. I've never smelled anything like it. Perfect for spring. It is a light and uplifting fragrance. Just smells happy. ;'D Thanks so much Darlingbuds. ;')

yilmazg
yilmazg

This is the best ladies fragrance I have ever smelled. The floral scents mixed with sour fruity smell. Brilliant.

flobenz
flobenz

This, to me, is a great fragrance! It starts out with a burst of citrus and settles down to what I think is a gorgeous floral, with just the right amount of sweetness and musk undertone. It stays fairly close to the skin, but I love how its lovely smell wafts around me from time to time like a beautiful, floating cloud. I have the original Euphoria, but I definitely like this one better. It's not as sweet and overpowering.

It actually took me a while to fully appreciate this scent, but as I was sniffing through my other perfume samplers and comparing everything I had, I eventually came to the conclusion this is one of the best in my collection--a perfume that perfectly epitomizes just the right combination of fun and sensuality.

alphala
alphala

This a very light, fresh, citrus fragrance. I really think it's best for summer, to wear during the day. It also has a hint of soap smell in it, which I really like.

Dark Curls
Dark Curls

My fiance bought this for me (I had never even heard of it before) along with Hanae Mori Magical Moon for Christmas. At 1st I was like "great, a Calvin Klein fragrance?" in my head but one whiff and wow! It smells really really good! It is perfect for spritzing on after the shower and I can't wait to wear it more in the spring/summer time. It has a really unique smell to it I think.

vincy_gal
vincy_gal

I'm surprised it's considered an oriental floral, to me it's more foral than oriental. I do like it a lot and have a bottle. I prefer it during the summer months than in the wintertime.

amber_glow
amber_glow

Yes it is a good smell but...Staying power is not good for me. I wish there is edp version of it. Other than that it is a very original smell you never get bored of it.

Euphoria blossom has definitely common points with the original Euphoria.but it lacks the originality.it's much milder and not noticeable like euphoria.
it starts with a kind of sour smelling.pomegranate is there,I also feel something like plum or raspberry,but it's not citruses.
the middle notes didn't do a wow for me either.orchid+peony is too transparent to make a perfume provocative.to me it's a floral woody musk perfume.it has something that reminds me of Visit by Azzaro(specially in the middle notes).
I agree,it's like the sheer version of Euphoria.but it's too average for me.just an ordinary office daytime fragrance!

amelie
amelie

Beginning with a lot of citrus and it seems somehow weak, as if it was missing strength, but soon it becomes sparkling...however that top citrus-flower is beautiful to me, later stages are less - in fact the beginning and end of the notes are like two separate stories.The spring is perfect for pink blossom.

Suseken
Suseken

Its fresh and some flowery notes are in it.Nice for wearing every day.Great for summer.I like it very much.

elaida_00

i must update:)i think my nose is more sensitive lately...
first of all blossom HAS NOTHING TO DO with the original euphoria..it is a bit soury when u first apply it..and then it`s fading..still nice but not that sweet as euphoria..u can still smell the peony..a lot of it..i think is very appropriate for summer days.i like it really much but euphoria remains my favourite

perfumesheep
perfumesheep

I don´t like the original Euphoria because it is too sweet and heavy.But I love this one ! I am surprised that it is supposed to be oriental because I think it is definetily not.It´s light,fruity and floral. A really nice scent !

Annie_D
Annie_D

This is a lighter scent of euphoria, I don't sense too much in common with the original. Instead euphoria opens with citrus(kumquat) and the dry down results in light and fresh peony and citrus with a touch of musk. It is soft and sheer I think it is slightly sexy, as if someone who is close to you will get a whiff but you won't cover your entire space with perfume. It is quite lovely with soft citrusy tones and a touch of floral. I really like this for spring and summer, I could wear it anywhere when I want to feel a little sexy but not have a 'sexbomb' type of scent. Although I wouldn't necessarily consider this an oriental floral.

alina terec
alina terec

well this one is a deffinite fruity floral. it has a lot of fruity delicious notes. it goes in the direction of versace bright crystal and lanvin jeanne. it could be a very good summer fragrance for those girls who like fruity scents. it seems to me very apropriate for young women and has indeed nothing to do with the original euphoria. i personally like this one better and was very pleased to discover it between calvin klein fragrances. nice fruit refreshment.

I'll admit I was somewhat disappointed when I smelt this. I absolutely love Euphoria and I was looking for an equivalent that I could wear during the warmer months. Unfortunately this wasn't it.

Although it isn't classed as a fruity floral, there is a considerable amount of fruity notes in this fragrance. The drydown does consist of some rich, woodsy notes that were a major component in the original fragrance, yet Euphoria Blossom doesn't have that distinctive darkness and sensuality that made the original so sexy.

I heard somewhere that this fragrance was created to appeal to the Asian market, because a majority of them dislike heavy fragrances. I'd be interested to hear how well Euphoria Blossom is doing over there.

lucy77
lucy77

I LIKE THIS FRAGRANCE

XoXoL.o.V.e
XoXoL.o.V.e

I love this one...is more fresh and not as strong as euphoria,is more citrus,i cant discribe it but is really really nice.:)

xainziha
xainziha

I have this on right now, and at first it was overwhelming for me, I usually wear really light scents all day, but it has grown on me. It is airy and now that the day has worn on it is smooth and soft. Aside from it's blossom light side it reminds me of Euphoria in that it is romantic. I recomend it, but not for everyday use; at least for me.

Carla
Carla

Peony with Panache! A fragrance with a focus on the peony is what you will experience with Euphoria Blossom. A brisk and crisp opening with luscious fruits followed by the soothing melody of the rosy, lemony and spicy atmosphere of the pink peony.The ending notes with it's sheer warmness will no doubt entice the wearer on those blase days. A simple, sweet yet sassy scent that is suitable for any occasion.
A floral,fruity 101 that's a green light must have!.

elaida_00

call me crazy but i LOVE CK; just got my blossom, and i love it; i had the euphoria one and loved it but, as many other of you girls, i felt that at one point is too strong for daily basis use; but the blossom version is fresh, flowery and the base is sweetish, not too sweet; i just love this

Silvery
Silvery

Haha, I had a dream about this perfume :D In my dream my parents bought 150 ml of this fragrance for me, and I wasn't even happy, because I could only think that how the hell I'll be able to use up all this perfume XD Anyway, I would be happy if I got this one, lighter than the original Euphoria, and contains more fruity notes. I would label it as Floral Fruity not Oriental Floral. And yes, it's a nice romantic scent suitable for every women :)

Helene
Helene

Very soft, warm, a little bit strong, but GOOD!

elaida_00

i want to buy this perfume..u all almost convined me but i would like to go to a shop to smell so i will know what quantity should it be:)tnks

imey
imey

at first i dont like the bottle, i thought it will smell weird, but im in love from the first smell....so fresh and tender not take too much attention but not boring!... soo comfort the lotus note bring relax and others note bring fresh and romantic feeling.

nefertitidancer
nefertitidancer

Im in loveeeee... it was like walking in a garden of flowers, so soft so tender, just like a dream, the name is just appropriate for this one.

ruxxy
ruxxy

cute and warm, makes you feel confident. it seems to me that Euphoria and this Euphoria Blossom have very few in common, this one is much better, less overpowering

guest_Hana
guest_Hana

It is lighter than the original and is more watery, but it depends if you like strong or weak smells. Nice and clean and fresh!

takemyhusbandplz
takemyhusbandplz

While Euphoria Blossom isn't as good as it's sister scent, but still it is very enjoyable. Fresh, sexy & sensual, but a bit too light for my tastes. Top notes of kumquat, a dewy green accord & pomegranate. Heart notes of orchid blossom, lotus blossom & pink peony petals. Base notes of blond wood, white amber & frosted sheer musk.
I'd of liked a bit more sillage and for CK to toss out the musk and add more amber. Otherwise, it is okay, but not near as good as the original Euphoria. I won't be repurchasing this, as I have so many scents I like better.

lovelylavender
lovelylavender

I didn't like Calvin Klein's Euphoria at all. It's one of the worst perfume I ever smell. It's too cloying and overpowering.
But surprise, surprise. I received Calvin Klein's Euphoria Blossom's sample and I'm in love.
It's funny how come I had totally opposed feeling toward Euphoria' sister. It's like there are twins, you hate the one so much but love love love the other.
It's light, with a hint of spice and warmness in it. It remind me to Christian Dior's J'adore but nicer. It's still fancy and make me feel beautiful all day. Jeez, not many perfume that make me this way.

poloro
poloro

i love the lovely sensual...soft but strong...i love the smell

Chaosnmotion
Chaosnmotion

I love this fragrance, not as strong as Euphoria. More sensual and sheer, great for a romantic evening.

2007

Euphoria Blossom by Calvin Klein 3.77 out of 5 based on 752 ratings and 114 user reviews

Perfume WorldWide
Eau De Toilette 1oz
EUPHORIA BLOSSOM for WOMEN by Calvin Klein EDT SPRAY 1 OZ
EUPHORIA BLOSSOM for WOMEN by Calvin Klein EDT SPRAY 1 OZ
Eau De Toilette 1oz
Euphoria Blossom Perfume by Calvin Klein, 1 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
Euphoria Blossom Perfume by Calvin Klein, 1 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
Euphoria Blossom Perfume by Calvin Klein, 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
Euphoria Blossom Perfume by Calvin Klein, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray Tester for Women
EUPHORIA BLOSSOM for WOMEN by Calvin Klein EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ TESTER
EUPHORIA BLOSSOM for WOMEN by Calvin Klein EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ TESTER
Perfume WorldWide
Euphoria Blossom
Euphoria Blossom Perfume by Calvin Klein, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
Calvin Klein Euphoria Blossom Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Calvin Klein Euphoria Blossom Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Calvin Klein Euphoria Blossom Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Calvin Klein Euphoria Blossom Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Gift Set 0.13oz
Calvin Klein Deluxe Travel Collection Euphoria Blossom 4ml CK One 10ml Euphoria Eternity 5ml CK Beauty 5ml 5pcs

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Calvin Klein Euphoria Blossom fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Calvin Klein Euphoria Blossom, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Euphoria Blossom by Calvin Klein. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Euphoria Blossom by Calvin Klein represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.