Designers » C » Oriental Floral « Groups

Euphoria Crystal Edition Calvin Klein for women

Euphoria Crystal Edition Calvin Klein for women

Euphoria Crystal Edition Calvin Klein for women Pictures Euphoria Crystal Edition Calvin Klein for women Pictures

Euphoria Crystal Edition is a new version of the famous fragrance Euphoria, presented in 2005. It will be available as 50 and 100 ml EDP. It is designed in a luxurious package: the bottle includes floral pattern decorated with Swarowski crystals and it will arrive to the market in September 2008. The top notes include pomegranate; the middle notes are lotus and orchid; the base notes are violet, amber, musk and mahogany.

The perfume is accompanied with 150 ml Sensual Body Gelee and 3 g. Sparkling Solid Parfum Compact. The noses behind this fragrance are Dominique Ropion , Carlos Benaim and Loc Dong.

Lotus Orchid

Violet Amber Musk Mahogany

Euphoria Crystal Edition Fragrance Reviews

My mom had this and it made me sick every time she wore first it smelled nice but I thought it was too strong for me to wear it..I don't know that's just my opinion

A stunning frangrance although it needs to be reapplied throughout the day as the smell tends to fade fast. I don't think I will be buying Euphoria again.

Once I have read it will be ornamented with Swarowski crystals Im sure I wont buy it. Sorry, times when the name Swarovsky was prestigeous are long over due to the company dubious politics, and now you can find their crystals on everything except toilet paper perhaps, stuff including mineral water bottles and nail files. So although I am a huge fan of Euphoria I dont think I will get it.

Euphoria Crystal Edition by Calvin Klein 4.29 out of 5 based on 42 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Calvin Klein Euphoria Crystal Edition fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Calvin Klein Euphoria Crystal Edition, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Euphoria Crystal Edition by Calvin Klein. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Euphoria Crystal Edition by Calvin Klein represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Dolce&Gabbana The One Gucci Gucci by Gucci Eau de Parfum Kenzo Kenzo Amour Calvin Klein Euphoria Christian Dior Miss Dior Cherie L`Eau Guerlain My Insolence Versace Crystal Noir Tom Ford Black Orchid Voile de Fleur Chloe Chloe Eau de Parfum Givenchy Very Irresistible Givenchy L’Intense Calvin Klein Euphoria Crystalline Lancome La Vie Est Belle Valentino Valentina Nina Ricci Nina Bvlgari Jasmin Noir Thierry Mugler Innocent Christian Dior Pure Poison Britney Spears Fantasy Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Thierry Mugler Womanity