Designers » C » Floral « Groups

Euphoria Crystalline Calvin Klein for women

Euphoria Crystalline Calvin Klein for women
dislike

Euphoria Crystalline Calvin Klein for women Pictures Euphoria Crystalline Calvin Klein for women Pictures

Euphoria has got another successor, a glamorous limited version for 2007, floral version that will continue to surprise with the notes of black orchid, tartly-sweet pomegranate, velvety balsamic notes of mahogany wood and amber. It is available as 50ml and 100ml eau de parfum.

The bottle is beautifully decorated with flowers of Swarowski crystals. The fragrance is created in cooperation with Coty house.

Read more in Fragrantica news: Limited Edition Euphoria Crystalline 2007

Amber Pomegranate Black Orchid Mahogany

Euphoria Crystalline Fragrance Reviews

inesvil7
inesvil7

The first euphoria I got was this. I was convinced it was the original (mine doesn't have the decorations on the bottle, just the box, the same box color as euphoria EDP but with the flowers, clear bottle with shimmering perfume and no indication of a different name, just euphoria special edition). Later, when it was running out, I bought the EDP - again, I thought. It felt similar, but different, more aggressive, although still good, because it had in it something of the later that I loved. I though it was the same perfume, and that I was the one who changed, until I did a bit of research and found out I was right. I still like the EDP, but it feels a bit off, like loud and sour. Crystalline is beautifully balanced, gives a sense of comfort from the minute I spray it on (I still have a little and reach for it sometimes). The original EDP I spray it on (as little as possible), and have to endure that harshness for like an hour or two to before starting to enjoy it. I barely wear it now, just in winter and in strange days. lol Just to say, this one and EDP original may have the same notes, but they're like a good and a bad sister. I wish they kept this, or that the original was the same.

lulu169
lulu169

how can be this same scent when the notes listed are different???!!!

Silences
Silences

This is a more wearable form of Euphoria. I never cared for the harsh edge Euphoria has, this is more refined. It's more attractive and less in your face sexy. I love the spicy sweetness.

I find the scent similar but not equal, anyway I don't care. Here the bottle is stunning!

Cris_Venesza
Cris_Venesza

It's the same scent , it's a special edition ,just the bottle is with crystals....i like it ,it's a little masculine

ophelia
ophelia

They say in Fragrantica news there's no difference between this one and Euphoria. THE SAME scent. So, I wonder, Althea... :)

liyou
liyou

i have its sample.. i really love to add this in to my wish list...

Althea
Althea

wow, totally different from euphoria and sister euphoria blossom. The begining appears a bit synthetic, after a while it turns into floral sweet and the dry down reminds me of chopard wish only a bit lighter.. For me - fascinating.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Calvin Klein Euphoria Crystalline fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Calvin Klein Euphoria Crystalline, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Euphoria Crystalline by Calvin Klein. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Euphoria Crystalline by Calvin Klein represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Christian Dior Midnight Poison Calvin Klein Euphoria Giorgio Armani Armani Code for Women Chanel Allure Sensuelle Bvlgari Jasmin Noir Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline Thierry Mugler Innocent Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue Prada Infusion d'Iris Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Calvin Klein Eternity Prada Prada (Amber) Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez for Her Eau de Parfum Yves Saint Laurent Elle Viktor&Rolf Eau Mega Prada Prada Tendre Chanel Coco Noir Yves Saint Laurent Belle d`Opium Givenchy Hot Couture Christian Dior Dior Addict