Designers » C » Oriental Floral « Groups

Euphoria Eau de Toilette Calvin Klein for women

Euphoria Eau de Toilette Calvin Klein for women
dislike

Euphoria Eau de Toilette Calvin Klein for women Pictures Euphoria Eau de Toilette Calvin Klein for women Pictures

The new Euphoria (EDT) arrived on the market in 2009, accompanied with glittering shimmer and a composition created of Sicilian bergamot, peach and green notes in a top, lotus, champaca, orchid and white honeysuckle in a heart. A base incorporates sandalwood, liquid amber and accords of Bailey's-a. This glittering, sensual and mysterious fragrance is available as 30, 50 and 100ml edt.

Bergamot Peach Green Notes

Lotus Honeysuckle Orchid Champaca

Sandalwood Amber

Euphoria
Emotion

Euphoria Eau de Toilette Fragrance Reviews

PrincessofScents
PrincessofScents

This is fresh, airy and light. It smells more sophisticated than the forbidden and more suited to the summery climates and warm weekends. However, it does not last more than 15-20 mins.

It is like spraying a cooling spritzer when you just want to be a bit shower fresh for a moment and feel delightful. A smaller bottle would be perfect for summer travel and to freshen up anytime.

Feeling fresh in summer is lovely with an EDT like this one.

cmeeme
cmeeme

This is a much, much softer version on the EDP. It is citrusy, airy and very powdery. I know EDTs have limited longevity but this disappears from my skin in 15-20 minutes. And I mean completely gone, I can't detect it at all.
Even if I layer it with another perfume CK Euphoria EDT will disappear completely leaving behind the other scent. I bought this blind but I wish I had tested it first. The EDP is such a power house so I assumed the EDT would have some lasting power. Bummer, lesson learnt....

aglow
aglow

Love this. The EDP was too strong for me, but EDT is perfect.

odie
odie

Tried this at the perfume counter the other day and I have to say I didn't smell anything fantastic. Some citrus yes but nothing woodsy or sweet. Hmmm, perhaps I should give it another try but I won't be buying this one....yet. Quite frankly, between "Euphoria" and Halle Berry's "Pure Orchid" the latter wins in my book as a fantastic scent. But, I keep in mind every fragrance is not for every woman so for those of you who love it, be blessed!!!

Chitra
Chitra

I smell vetiver right at the opening. nice sweet n fresh. after sometime the sweetness is a little overpowering but, when you feel you might end up with a headache it turns a nice powdery fragrance with a hint of sandalwood. cannot make up my mind if i love it or hate it.....need some time. will get back on it.

radzzzz
radzzzz

This is one of my top CK perfumes. I prefer this to obsessiob or CK one anyday..its alot more girly to me and i like that alot in perfumes..so this does the trick and i get loads of complements

addicttoperfume
addicttoperfume

I think I prefer this over Flowerbomb....this is much less sweet n more fresh. Am in love. And for a edt it lasts a long time.

temporalgrace
temporalgrace

It's definitely not the same sexy scent as the EDP, but it's nice in its own right. I usually don't buy flankers- I accidentally picked this up at TJ Maxx instead of the EDP- but I'm actually happy to have this on my dresser. "No more fruity-florals," I've told myself time and time again. This one is different. Green sharpness in the opening (granny smith, almost). The peach is fresh, watery peach instead of a candied version of itself. The opening notes vanish quickly enough and the middle is just..wow. Champaca, lotus, orchid..A sexy, heady blend of florals. The sandalwood is very present as well. If the intensity of the EDP scares you, you can try this one-However, bear in mind that it is a COMPLETELY different fragrance, better suited to daytime wear, even office-friendly. The two are in a similar vein and are recognizable as variations on the same idea, but with completely different notes. If I had to pick one I would definitely choose the EDP. Longevity on this=not great, strong sillage for 3-ish hours then suddenly gone.

kakaka2
kakaka2

Euphoria EDT is definitely my type of a floral composition. It is a green and bright floral. It starts with orchid and lotus accompanied with a gentle sandalwood. I find it sparkling and light, not powdery at all. Longevity is just right for an EDT, I would say about 3 hours on skin and a little more on clothes. It is very refreshing, just like a sip of water from a frosty glass, I will enjoy it much in scorching summer months.

BikiniBabe
BikiniBabe

Now.... there is no way that i could talk bad about this perfume because i love its cousin =p

I have been a true Euphoria addict for many years and have had my share of bottles so there is no turning back now. LOL

As for this perfume...i got it as a gift and it was a mix up because they intended to purchase the perfume instead of the edt =p Oh well i made the best of it! =p

To me it smelled like a watered down and more delicate flowery version of the original. The base notes are tamed in this one. A bit more shy... like u would want to wear the edp but u feel its 2 strong for u...that's the only way i can see this working.

Still... not bad... at all! =)

suzrwin
suzrwin

One of the few scents that give me an instant headache and make me feel nauseous. Truly horrible

xclairabellax
xclairabellax

This is now sadly on my "had" list due to dropping and smashing an entire 100ml bottle on a hard floor :(

I really enjoyed this one and preferred it to the EDP which I found too woody for my liking and it had some sort of coffee smell to it.

Stayed on clothes well(I used a jumper to mop up as much as poss so i could it enjoy it for as long as poss) but it disappeared from my skin by lunch time. (hence why i got a huge bottle in the first place to spray lavishly!!)

GUTTED!!

pink and pink
pink and pink

I like it so so much. Feminine and mystical. Not too heavy not too sweet and spicy. I hate spicy scents because they can be very heavy on my skin. When i want to be sexy i could not find a fragrance works with my skin chemistry. This one suits me very well :)

stephanie.hamrick
stephanie.hamrick

I didn't expect to love this one, but it's gorgeous. It was a blind buy that just...OMG. I'm so happy with it. I think the edp would have been a little much on me, but I really like the way the sandalwood and orchid smell on me.

eaudetoile
eaudetoile

I have a strange relationship with this perfume. I like it. It is mildly sweet, but far more tarte. It has a very mild mentholated middle note that actually gives the perfume a lot of character. It is definately a more mature scent. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone under the age of 25. I like all of these aspects of the perfume, but I just can't figure out where or how to wear it! I have had my bottle for over a year now and I have honestly only worn it three times. I feel like it might be more of an evening perfume. I'm not sure if I would wear it on a date. I think the scent does have a mysterious, seductive quality about it. However, I am not sure that its the type of scent that men would find particularly appealing.

mizzflowerpot
mizzflowerpot

At first I loved it...It's quite an addictive fragrance. I have owned it but just couldn't stand it after a while...
Something strange happens to it when worn by some people or maybe it just gets old. It smells of a damp cloth that's been damp for too long...if you know what I mean...Sort of like a trash bin smell...I know it sounds awful but it's true. Maybe it's just the way I perceive it.

Amyamez
Amyamez

I love this perfume this has to be one of my favourites
It's soft fresh and doesn't smell overly sweet :) it's a keeper :)

Euphoria EDP is heady, too much of an oriental for me, EDT is lighter, easier to wear also, i like it, feminine, elegant, not my favourite but still I am enjoying having it in my collection. More an 80ties type of perfume
It reminds me a bit of JAdore. Same type of classy scent.

alicepolice
alicepolice

Ah, I can't believe it! Apparently the cold weather had affected my Euphoria somehow, and it took a few weeks for the scent to settle back to original.

Now it smells just like I remembered, and I'm wholly bewitched by this beauty. It's incredibly silky and a bit juicy, I can almost feel the milky consistency in my nostrils. Yeah, it's pretty much orchid and lotus in milky water, breathtaking in a subtle way.

It's both aristocratic and charming. I know now what I'll be wearing in spring.

seme
seme

it is amazing
makes me really happy

shopgirl
shopgirl

Bought the EDT - the EDP is too strong in the summer. It is unmistakeable, and way too heavy for a stuffy office environment. The EDT is just right, a soft fragrance and more interesting than a simple floral perfume, and not too intrusive.

DaffoFay
DaffoFay

I got the sample from my friend and I really love it. It doesn't last long, still want it badly though!

emi
emi

This little sister is even more beautiful. It lacks that sticky sweet note which comes out from time to time in the original Euphoria. Only the most beautiful notes have stayed here and it is georgeus. So light but misterious. Orchid still plays the main role with the woody note. I've got to have it. I don't desire its bigger sister anymore. I desire Euphoria EDT. The lasting power is great.

LadyGNotGaga
LadyGNotGaga

I like Euphoria a lot, it has aspects of plum, orchid and something creamy like custard. More of a cold-weather scent as it may attract bees and mosquitos in warm weather. It will certainly attract men.
I do think its sensual its what id call spicy without being overly "Oriental" eg Madam Zinnia-fake-fortune- teller smell, like Tabu and Opium do to death.
Definately would buy.

tinaelisa

AAAMAZING!! One of my favorites for summer. (While Euphoria edp is one of my favorites for winter and going out).
It's fresh, fruity, a little sweet and has that special sexy fresh woodyness that lasts and lingers. It's sexy and feminine, without being too young, but it is not an 'old' perfume either by any means!
It would make a great all year around signature fragrance. I love it very much and think it is the best out of all the Euphoria flankers (yes also much better than forbidden euphoria).

Go get it!

Nadia Beatriz
Nadia Beatriz

Finally I tried this one today.. And I´m sad I haven´t tried before, If I knew It was so simmilar as the edp but lighter, I would go buy this one instead of euphoria forbidden.. But between the EDP and the EDT I prefer the edt, altough it doesn´t last not even half of the EDP.. But anyway This one is gorgeous.. BRAVO :)

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

The main notes above are exactly what I get out of this; lotus, sandalwood and orchid. This is so lovely and feminine and not an ordinary floral. The sillage is perfect, it leaves a delicate trail, just a small hint of something pretty. Fairly linear except for the sandalwood coming out a little more in the dry down, but great staying power for an EDT, still going strong after 6 hours.

PerfumeFanatic2874
PerfumeFanatic2874

i really cant decide between euphoria blossom and euphoria edt.. i smell more floral on the blossom one then the edt. i like both. but i cant decide which one i should get. i want to get both. any help??

sue165
sue165

I prefer the EDP it's more sensual, warm, deep

tinaelisa

It smells exactly like the EDP, I don't smell any bergamot or peach in it. It is what it says, the EDT version of the original Euphoria. Good for summer, since the EDP is a little too strong for the hot days.

greek_goddes
greek_goddes

Euphoria (edt) by CK was a gift .
I had never any compliment for this perfume.
It's a bit masculine, woody, sweet, floral, fresh and a bit soapy smell, which i like!
All this at the same time!
The only bad about Euphoria is that it is short lasting on me. Even at summer it smell about 3-4 hours and then it dissapears.

KATeriCOS
KATeriCOS

To tell you the truth, I am not very keen on orientals but I got this one in 30ml just to keep it in my bag when i go to the beach as it is sweet but not too intoxicating. The price was reduced and I decided why not. It has a peachy openning with a little sour which I guess is coming from an apple. The peach note remained for as long as the scent lasted on skin and then somehow my nose detected lilly of the valley. This mixture remained on skin for about 2 hours and then just flew off. Overall, the scent is very-very plain. However, it totally suits the purpose and the price.

DriHonne
DriHonne

Strong, sweet, sticky, warm and delicious. Euphoria EDT was a nice surprise. It reminds me some 90`s fragance in a good way.Flowery and woody, great staying power in my skin. I will buy a bottle of this after my sample is empty. It really worths a try.

adele l
adele l

I prefer this to the edp. The edt is a little less strong, a very cheerful floral- the peach and honeysuckle make it sunny. The gourmand notes aren't at all obvious on my skin, and it has a nice clean drydown. The downside is the lasting power isn't as good as the edp but this would be very wearable for virtually anyone.

Puma
Puma

I have edp and which is more suitable for nights, but this version is better to use during the day - it's softer and brighter. I can say that I love both edt and edp:)

LIN
LIN

Soft and romantic smell, floral, but don't last long on me. Still, i love it very much!!

maen
maen

I have bought it as soon as it appeared. This is softer from the edp, but in a good way, more what I looking for; chypre -floral fragances. It has a bright, feminine and cheerful point. Perhaps, it´s youger version, with the same long lasting. I think, I prefer this version. Try it, if you can, cheers

Euphoria Eau de Toilette by Calvin Klein 3.74 out of 5 based on 286 ratings and 37 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Calvin Klein Euphoria Eau de Toilette fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Calvin Klein Euphoria Eau de Toilette, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Euphoria Eau de Toilette by Calvin Klein. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Euphoria Eau de Toilette by Calvin Klein represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.