Designers » C » Oriental « Groups

Euphoria Luminous Lustre Calvin Klein for women
dislike

yellow floral
Euphoria Luminous Lustre Calvin Klein for women Pictures

Euphoria Luminous Lustre by Calvin Klein is a Oriental fragrance for women. Euphoria Luminous Lustre was launched in 2006. Top notes are pomegranate, berry fruits and peach; middle notes are champaca, violet, orchid and lotus; base notes are amber and mahogany.

Pomegranate Berry Fruits Peach

Champaca Violet Orchid Lotus

Amber Mahogany

Euphoria Luminous Lustre Fragrance Reviews

Nadia Beatriz
Nadia Beatriz

As other mentioned this is very simmilar to the original euphoria EDP, less agressive wich means is not so strong,and it doesn´t let that perfume in the air as the EDP the pommegrenate it´s on both and that´s what we can smell most,It doesn´t last as long as the EDP too,altough I love both, I am very happy to own this awsome limited edition.. I highly recommend this one for who found EDP too dark and intoxicating, and found the EDT too weak.. Altough I almost love all euphoria´s flankers..

Edit:
I don´t think this shimmering particles are such good idea, I haven´t notest that it was going to really mark my neck so much.. Today I wore it and my boyfriend just told me what a hell is that all over your neck?! I loocked at the mirror and OMG it it looks like rain brillants upon my neck!It doesn´t look really appealing trust me!! I won´t shake the perfume to mixed up with the brillants anymore,and so I hope it doesn´t happen again lool!!

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

Lustre is Euphoria EDP version with shimmering particles, there is no difference whatsoever between this and the original, therefore I am not sure where does the comment that 'it does not last as long as the original' come from.
Lustre is just a perfect summer variation - the shimmering particles add a bit of sexy shine to your skin, especially after your skin gets sunkissed :-)
Lasting power and silage are outstanding, it is my perfect holiday fragrance that doesn't yell for reapplication every two hours.
Rich, sexy, sensual. Perfect for a dinner for two and a romantic walk at the seashore at sunset.
Love it!

LiefdeLiefde
LiefdeLiefde

I have been using this perfume for over a year. I love it!! I receive compliments ever single time I wear it. The shimmy adds a special touch that makes you look as gorgeos and glowing as you feel. 8)

flowers_are_evil
flowers_are_evil

not as good as original one, and doesn't stay on for to long.

MinogueParfums
MinogueParfums

If I'm not mistaken, this was
the Euphoria that i saw in a perfume store. When I sprayed it on, it smells like the original one. But the special thing is, before you spray it you have to shake it, coz it has glitter inside.

When it was on my hand, the notes of berries were splashed into my nose with drops of peaches. An hour later, the violets and orchids were dancing in my hand until it made people to see who smelled so good. And even when I got home, the amber is still staying on my hand, and the glitters are still sparkling too.

This is a perfect scent to wear at night, so that people can see you sparkle like a star!

Euphoria Luminous Lustre by Calvin Klein 4.49 out of 5 based on 38 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Calvin Klein Euphoria Luminous Lustre fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Calvin Klein Euphoria Luminous Lustre, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Euphoria Luminous Lustre by Calvin Klein. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Euphoria Luminous Lustre by Calvin Klein represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Calvin Klein Euphoria Giorgio Armani Armani Code for Women Escada Escada Magnetism Christian Dior Dior Addict Lancome La Vie Est Belle Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Calvin Klein Euphoria Eau de Toilette Guerlain L'Instant Magic Lancome Hypnose Dolce&Gabbana The One Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison Thierry Mugler Angel Calvin Klein Forbidden Euphoria Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose Prada Prada Candy Guerlain Insolence Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb