Designers » C » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Euphoria Men Calvin Klein for men

herbal
Euphoria Men Calvin Klein for men Videos

Euphoria Men by Calvin Klein is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Euphoria Men was launched in 2006. Euphoria Men was created by Carlos Benaim, Loc Dong and Jean-Marc Chaillan. Top notes are ginger and pepper; middle notes are black basil, sage and cedar; base notes are amber, patchouli, brazilian redwood and suede.

Ginger Pepper

Black Basil Sage Cedar

Amber Patchouli Brazilian Redwood Suede

Fashion Provo
L’Homme Cologne Gingembre
Ultrasense

Euphoria Men Fragrance Reviews

Euboria more like!!!

This is quite a dull scent in terms of excitement, I had always thought this was a warm, sexy amber.
It's a generally crowd pleasing light gingery/pepper/citrus top and vaguely ambery, woody drydown...nothing special.

Performance was okay I suppose...and the bottle is very well presented if you like that sort of thing.

israuseli
israuseli

So versatile! Can wear for work, and axcellent for clubbing

Very manly and spicy
Usually I do not like CK frags but this is a nice scent, very synthetic though
Worth the VERY cheap price(40-50$ for 200 ml)

Projection and longevity are decent but you can reapplie often due to a very cheap price

georgequeue
georgequeue

It's really nothing special!

It smells a bit synthetic, and projection and sillage are just disappointing. In addition, it resembles many other men's fragrances that have been released during the last twenty years.

CK Euphoria is one of the reasons why I've become more and more fond of the outstanding 80s and 90s perfumery classics.

kingderella
kingderella

Lovely fragrance. Perhaps not particularly challenging, but very pleasant. Sweet, but not too sweet. I get compliments when I wear it. Very good sillage. Perfect for cloudy/rainy days, or evenings; too sweet for hot summer days.

I'd put it in the same neighbourhood as Spicebomb and Le Mâle, but it's less sweet.

blake123
blake123

Just bought this and i'm waiting for the winter time to really wear it. It's spicy, with a sweet undertone that makes it a sexy scent preferably for the cooler weather. I can see this getting cloying in the summer.

peferrarine
peferrarine

An amazing scent. Yes, is not great on the sillage/projection department, but that doesn't mean the scent is not good.

Is sexy enough so it can be used in a dinner for two, or at a date, but not in your face, so i can see it being used in business meetings and at the office.

In my skin, is a light spicy, slightly herbal. The woody notes keeps it dry, and the amber note keeps it from being 'sport' fresh.
I find it very sensual. Is manly and modern. Clean but sophisticated. The color suits it well.

Is young, but not boyish. Is for that confident man who doesn't need his fragrance to enter a room before himself. You can smell him when you hold him, and you'll be very pleased by it.

Is not unique (you'll probably get that 'i know this one' feeling), but is not that common either.
The notes are VERY well blended, so there is no sharp notes.

It stays close to my skin, and when the weather is a little warmer you can get whiffs of it with the breeze. Unfortunately it disappears from my skin after a couple hours (that's why i think is more appropriate for intimate dinners, dates or business situations).

The lack of projection and longevity may be a bummer, but that should not keep you from trying this one. If you like it, you can find a place to use it.

PS: It shares some similarities with the Intense version. Actually, the Intense version should be the original EDT, and this one could be sold as an Euphoria L'Eau, or a summer version (due to the lightness)

SeReZhka.Ca
SeReZhka.Ca

A complete disappointment.

Very woody, fresh and corny fragrance. I wish it were a bit more floral and sweeter than it is.

Lasts very little and almost no projection. At least to my nose.

jdawg
jdawg

Very sweet and soft. Perfect wear for the winter.

jdfarley
jdfarley

Euphoria is a pleasant, if not particularly unique fragrance. Perfect for daytime, work, and casual occasions. Has a nice contrast between fresh and woodsy notes that is well blended. However, as many have already pointed out, the longevity of this one is very poor. This is a huge drawback for me. Still, I enjoy the smell of this cologne very much and that may be just enough to keep this one in my collection.

po0ria
po0ria

بوش اصلا خوب نیست هم این هم اینتنسش یکی از یکی بدتر بوی "دستم بو" و طالبی و این چیزا.. میده اما خیلی ها این عطر و دوس دارن شاید به خاطر قیمت مناسبش باشه ..نخرین مفت گرونه... دیروز تستش کردم هنوزم بوش میاد سر درد گرفتم اه اه اهههه

popescuionut100
popescuionut100

Like most of this house fragrances it lacks longevity and projection...
It's just too weak and watery,forgettable and it simply lingers on my skin ready to die after 30 minutes or so...all i smell is a sweet skin scent .

masak389
masak389

The drydown of this hides a accord repeated in the last trendy fragrances and now it comes surrounded by some rose fruitiness recalling the last female fragrance hits.
I'm talking of what is used to recreate the renewed 90's fougere accord explored in fragrances like fuel for life from Diesel and Pure Custo from Custo. This is one of the methods used in fragrance composition to develop a product that pleases the public. This occurs because the popular subconscious relates to something you already remember.
This time the fougere elements mixed with the floral fruity make the overall effect less popular than in the female counterpart.

olfactorium
olfactorium

Calvin Klein Euphoria is a bit ubiquitous and easy to obtain at a discounted price (since it has been around awhile), but I am more than willing to recommend it. I call it my “spa” fragrance. I always pack a bottle of this in my bag when heading off to relax and rejuvenate because it just seems to produce those effects for me. In fact, if I am just feeling tired or distracted a spray or two of CKE returns me to composure. I like everything about this elixir: the ginger-pepper opening is assuaged by black basil and sage (members of the mint family) and figure into the liberation of the amber, cedar, and Brazilian redwood in a most pleasing way. After awhile, I am left with a Zen-like aura of mild woody suede and patchouli. The last phase stays close to my skin a long time and is very calming.

Some folks insist Calvin Klein sold out and, yes, there are esoteric fragrances which will take you to a higher place, but I have obtained a lot of pleasure from the very accessible CKE and his intense brother. (That’s a story for another day!)

Note:

CKE is not an attention grabber. It is a minimalist wood-leather composition with a subtle oriental arc meant to induce a sense of well-being and compliment the Calvin Klein fashion aesthetic. If there are a few synthetic molecules in the room, they don’t seem to bother me.

sil.sirbu
sil.sirbu

Nice, but it has serious longevity problems.

namgyel.rangdol
namgyel.rangdol

It's quite a sweet smelling scent. I like it but it'd be better if only the sillage was a bit stronger. You can wear it in the office and the scent lingers around between 4-6 hours on your skin.

ParoxysmX
ParoxysmX

Personally I found this fragrance rather acrid and the scent itself a pretty generic youthful-but-mature-at-the-same-time smell. It's safe, I guess, and not too expensive but not for me.

coreynellos
coreynellos

Got a sample of this about 4 months ago. Ever since then I finally found it. This is a very soft gentle aroma. Women love this. Great for the warmer months and daytime. Love this. Get it if you don't!

cdresz
cdresz

At a distance it's an attractive bottle. But on closer inspection (or to the touch) the metal band that comes down the bottle's sides doesn't fit well and even has a sharp edge. The atomizer is a whimpy sputterer. Dear Calvin Klein, your bottle does nothing to suggest I just purchased a quality product...

Well it's instantly familiar. I've smelled this fragrance on many a passer by. This is definitely workplace safe. It kind of comes and goes? The strength of it rises and falls as if it had time release molecules?

I like ginger and pepper, this doesn't disappoint. Both of those notes are done pretty well and overall I'm pleased with the juice. Not pleased with the bottle.

Mrbigbigtoe
Mrbigbigtoe

Smells nice but its a waist of money because there is no lasting power (30minutes to an hour)

Cw830
Cw830

The opening was sweet herbal (I'd say more like rosemary and mint). Then it develops into an herby (now I smell the sage and basil (but still rosemary)), balmy citrus. Final spread into peppery oakmoss (pepper, cedar & wood) on suede with a lingering ginger sting. Dry down is more like mint than cucumber to me. I didn't notice the amber or patchouli. I would see this scent as a more sporty/daily scent than something sensual or occasional. My review is based off of a magazine sample (poor), but it seems pretty nice. Didn't turn odd on my arm. Don't know about the sillage or logevity of the EDT.

livio.marucci
livio.marucci

Why do all the CK fragrances leaves a calone (cucumber) tone after 1 hour?

I asked, but I unfortunately know the answer... They use cheap materials! Just said!

I would never allow my best friends to waste money buying this... so avoid the euphoria.

Omar.Hammoudy
Omar.Hammoudy

bought it as a blind buy. Worst perfume ever, i hope the seller will allow me to return it back :(

bazil14
bazil14

beautifuly made fragrance well balanced using notes that all compliment eachother see a lot of complaints about projection and longivity but in my opinion this is nonsence euphoria is mature subtle fragrance that actually does ptoject well it just isnt in your face or overpowering its smooth and sexy and i got complimeted on this within 10 mins of spraying it on but this should not be used in warm weather

seanscented
seanscented

Euphoria it's has a good scent, i do like sweet fragrances. It's sweetest in Calvin klein house i think but pleasant .I got a hint of banana oil as well. Sadly longevity just 3 hours and projecttion 1 hour and half so it's very poor and a main reason that's i hated a bout this cologne is prices are still too high to compared with its quality, i give it 5/10 and i prefer intense version though.

Cassiano
Cassiano

In 2006, Calvin Klein decided to launch another of its fresh scents, with the main philosophy inspired by the man and freedom to meet their dreams.

This scent usually pleases, but also, disappoints many users in terms of lasting power. As the lasting is something very personal, because it depends on (almost 100%) skin chemistry, I will just describe the fragrance and let in your hands the willing of try it or not.

Euphoria brings, in its output, an exotic cocktail of ginger, pepper and lemon, along with an innovative accord of rain. In the heart, cedar, basil and sage. Finally, a woody base of patchouli, suede, sequoia and an amber touch.
The aroma is versatile and refreshing, with a fairly youthful, harmless and decent appeal.

L3r0y
L3r0y

Absotuley amazing smell! Lacks longevity...that's why they went for the intense version. I'm not sure they managed much. Why make such an amaizing perfume with no longevity?...not going to understand.

kostas37
kostas37

agapimeni kolwnia..i kalyteri tou CK gia mena..kolwnia paspartou afou foriete 24/365..wraia polymorfiki myrwdia..bright k dark mazi..ligo melanxoliki..ligo aisiodoxi..dimiourgei eikones k fernei anamniseis sto nou.
entasi k diarkeia panw tou metriou.
wraio antriko kalais8ito mpoukali..kalo psekastiko.

Layzie
Layzie

On paper, it immediately intrigued me. It was a light, green, and woody scent. I gave it a spray on my wrist, and it did not bode well. It was much darker and pungent. It smelled a bit like dirty wet wood. It was unfortunate, considering how much I enjoyed it on paper. Euphoria and my chemistry are not friends.

pedrozanforlin
pedrozanforlin

Axe chocolate.

crypticat
crypticat

The midrange of this scent seems one dimensional: fresh aquatic melon with a sweet-wood note. Very synthetic and youth oriented. Immature.

denncita
denncita

I bought this for my husband a loooong time ago when we were dating. Today as I was cleaning I came across his perfume collection and noticed this bottle is still full! He never wears it and I don't understand why. It smells really good fresh and woody. I'm definitely going to confront him after work and ask him what's going on.. lol

kenwylde
kenwylde

Euphoria is a good scent for an intimate summer night with some good jazz on the system and the company of an old familiar lover, when you know you're getting laid as long as you don't somehow screw it up. It's sexy, but not aggressively so. It's got warmth and a touch of spice, but neither are overbearing. It won't overpower the bouquet of the bottle of wine you are sharing. It won't interfere with the jasmine or the honeysuckle that's wafting in through the open windows.

My only complaint is that, much like favored guests and part-time lovers, Euphoria's gone too soon, perhaps before you are ready to say goodbye, to let them go, to close the door and flip the lock and face the balance of the night alone.

ppokpoon
ppokpoon

A great fragrance for men from Calvin Klein, it smells classy and fascinating but requires a fairly great amount of spray per application. It sticks onto my body and clothing for approx. 5-6 hours during the day, and that's enough for me. This one is suitable for office or daily wear and its color is pleasant to look at too.

blueribbonbullies
blueribbonbullies

Excellent scent with horrible longevity and horrible projection..very sad..would be GREAT and I would purchase it if I didn't have to play bloodhound just to smell it on myself..and after two hours it's no existent..straight alcohol when first sprayed..lack luster ingredient obviously

Virgoan-hunk
Virgoan-hunk

Euphoria Men, I Love it.

It May Not be Loud, But it has a Calm Presence about it
We Don't always need to Scream out for attention, Sometimes a whisper is good enough to draw people close to You.
A sweet Ambery, ginger and Suede fragrance that's Green Fresh yet also Warm and inviting. Girls Love it, and its one of the frags, that Is Light and Pleasant to those around you.
The Lasting Power is around 6 hours on me and projects for like 2-3 hours on me. Its Not your Usual Line up of Big Sillage Monsters, but its Perfect to wear if you're going out with friends to a braai, to get a few drinks or to just spend the day with them and its even better if you're spending the Day with Your babes ;D
Euphoria Men by Calvin Klein has got to be one of the Most Pleasing and appealing fragrances I've smelt in ages, it reminds me a lot of D&G-The One. It has that same Lady Killer vibe that isn't Over the Top and yelling, it is instead a calm sensually arousing fragrances that women appreciate as it smells Clean yet Warm like natural skin. An attractive smell that garners compliments despite its Lack of overt Power House Punch.
Generic? Nope Its on a league of its own.
I Love This fragrance completely it makes me feel alive, and energetic and it is crowd pleasing, no nasty comments or that its too strong and makes peoples heads ache or singes their noses.
All in all I give this Stunner from CK a 9 out of 10.
It may lack Longevity to some, but Trust me your Lover will drool when they get a whiff of this sensually seductive, yet light and Pleasant whiff of this Made for man Juice.
Masculinity is Not always being brash and strong, its also about being a gentlemen who knows that sometimes quite seduction is a guaranteed trait women Love, and this fragrance just adds to that very appeal.
Try it and see. You'll have Nothing but compliments from the Ladies.

Steppero
Steppero

I like this fragrance. I will echo what has been said below though, poor longevity kills it. it's a shame because it's a really classy ck fragrance

WRS67
WRS67

I like this a lot, and I enjoy the way this frag starts with the spicy top notes and slowly moves to the warmer suede base notes. I do wish it had better longevity. Like others, I have to reapply it after about 3-4 hours.

sindrefs
sindrefs

Smell is absolutely good, but it only lasts for 2-4 hours. That's not good..

juan carlos.henriquez

este seria un perfume perfecto pues es limpio fresco dulce elegante y genial aroma, solo le falta sillage y longevidad.

manzoor86

my number one happy scent

sexyboi123
sexyboi123

This fragrance has so much potential ! Sadly, it has some pretty bad performance issues with me.

The opening is awesome, smells classy, masculine, clean, peppery and gingery.

The dry-down is not so good, very weak and more a plain, dull sweet. With a bit of that ginger but not as sharp and crisp. But the drydown isn't what I'm complaining about (well, not as much) it's the longevity. I get only 1-3 hours and it doesn't project much either.

Like I said it has lots of potential to be a great, sexy masculine frag. Very versatile too, this can be worn all year round.

Smell 2.5 /4
Longevity 0.5 /2
Projection 1 /2
Versatility 2 /2

TOTAL 6/10.

RUDOLFO512
RUDOLFO512

This fragrance does not last at all. I put it on and 1 hour later, it's gone. It is a shame since I love the opening.

janleeva
janleeva

I am wearing it for more than 4 years now one of my favorite ones, i wish it could last more than 2 hours, i have to keep one bottle at my house and one at office.

vitilsky
vitilsky

Generic smell, although it is not that bad. Lacks any sillage though.

StinkOMatic

update review : I Think this is a very underestimated frag. I have sniffed a few from the ck line and this by far would have to be the classiest, most masculine frag i have smelled from ck. I can see anyone between the ages of 25 and up wearing this. very classy casual scent for work, going out. I wouldn't recommend it for teens, or wearing it at school because the smell is just too classy and masculine for that. This frag definitely deserves more respect.

StinkOMatic

All the people who are having troubles with longevity in any frags. Put some non scented moisturiser over the pulse points and then spray on your cologne. This works, i tested it today with this frag. I originally got 3 hours, butafter doing this i got 6 hours and after 8 hours i can still smell it close to the skin. As for the scent itself, i do like euphoria for men. the dry down is not as bad as everyone is saying though

ph4tk0nt0ll3r
ph4tk0nt0ll3r

I have seen a lot of people bashing this frag, I don't know why, because it aint that bad at all. It's very masculine, smells great. I have read a few people get bad longevity and bad dry down smells off this but i don't have that problem. This lasts me average 6 hours, and the dry down is subtle but still gives off a nice scent. There are easily worse on the market than this. Very under rated i think

thepro25
thepro25

One of the best scents on the market and perfect for attracting hot chicks at clubs.

manzoor86

love love love...all that i can say,always taking time to be friend with it,foamy fresh and boooh disappears,wear and encounter,day/spring frag.

ZacL
ZacL

I like this scent, though I don't love it. I bought it on sale while looking for a fragrance to get me through summer and I don't think I will purchase another once its finished. It just seems to be too weak on my skin and does not last. So I shall continue my search for a summer time fragrance :)

Jun0711
Jun0711

This cologne makes me oriental Sakura Blossom. This is very good for casual use in Spring & Fall season

kambelzful
kambelzful

This is definitely a good smelling fragrance and decent release from Calvin Klein. I'm glad they did the intense version, which is a lot better though.

The opening is very herbal. Ginger, pepper, rosemary, basil... I like it a lot, but that only lasts about 10 minutes on my skin. After that it turns into a fragrance with two notes, and two notes only. Suede and Strawberry. The strawberry is very sweet and the suede is very creamy and hard to detect at times. It smells good, but maybe a little feminine. I still like it, but it is definitely on the bland side. It smells a little cheaply made to me. Check out the intense which is so much better.

ComaSaan
ComaSaan

crip, sexy, green and floral..great frag for office or dates. Lasts long and sillage is enough (on my skin) to grab attention and draw compliemnts.

steve0580
steve0580

A nice cologne. It smells like a lighter version of D&G The One.

trickykid300
trickykid300

I have to defend this cologne. Every fragrance has its purpose. This scent is for close intimate encounters. If you know your gonna be with a girl later use this. For some reason this energizes girls and it makes everything sooo much better. Other fragrances that are overpowering tend to get in the way when clothes come off. It can be too over bearing and even give the other person a headache if they are envloped in the scent the entire time. This has such a sensual invigorating aroma that girls cannot resist.
I have other scents I use for other occasions, if i know im going to an interview I use an aquatic to make me seem fresh and enthusiastic. For winter occasions i use something warm and inviting to lesson the sharpness of the cold, chic for men does that.

benpaul12
benpaul12

Bought it when I was about sixteen and loved wearing it. While it was a bit weak it had a nice delicate sweetness to it - perfect for my age and summer. I did not buy it again as I went for something with a bit more edge and strength. A good effort by CK.

Porgio
Porgio

A safe scent that lasts very little time, got given this as a gift, would only wear to go somewhere that I didn't want to be noticed.

elsekymeky
elsekymeky

Unique smell, perfect any time and any where , very attractive, stays long and sillage very good, one of CK's Masterpieces.

tatagaldino
tatagaldino

Smells good I like it, but the projection and longevity are very poor. In my tough skin thing 1 hour or 2. It is a scent that should not be taken so seriously, to be used daily in the morning or in the afternoon ride, even to sleep. I love to use after bath, almost like an eau de cologne. It smells clean correct. But this projection and longevity put everything to lose ...

djinndc
djinndc

Picked this one up today. I find that it has a pleasant soft ginger and spicy scent on the opening.

For the morning and/or daytime use, it's below average for me. The longevity and sillage are very short lived unfortunately, just roughly 2 to 3 hours. It's a decent fragrance scent-wise if you need something to hold you over until the late afternoon, then use a different scent for the evening.
There are way more better frags out there though for your money. If you love the scent, check out YSL Gingembre instead. I think the latter is way better. Definitely pass on this one if your expecting huge longevity or projection though.

Rating: 3.5/10

xiddam
xiddam

Like most CK fragrances, smells great but doesnt last or project. A real let down just like CK Free.

od.tan
od.tan

I really like the opening on this, however, i dislike the dry down scent on me. Somehow it turns into a smell of sweat, really not suitable for me. Also, the scent easily wears off. Disappointing.

fresh_scents
fresh_scents

The sweetness of Euphoria really reminds me of HM Hanae Mori. If I should see it on the shelves of my local Ross store it will become part of my collection.

tastetherainbow87
tastetherainbow87

I like this one need to kick it up a little to light for me

maryum.malik
maryum.malik

hey, for guys who have experienced this perfume, i'm thinking of getting my guy friend a gift. he usually uses fierce by a&f and that lasts extremely long and smells amazing on him. i'm debating between euphoria and unforgivable men by sean john. i'm not sure which one would work better with his body chemistry though. can someone give me suggestions? thanks!!

karlovonamesti
karlovonamesti

Euphoria for Men: A nice ginger note that eventually mimics the non-gingery smell of contemporary hi-fructose corn syrup Canada Dry ginger ale - which is devoid of any real ginger, by the way. Followed by a suede note reminiscent of Derek Jeter Driven Black. Stays pretty sweet throughout its short life. An admirable effort from the CK team, although again, only appropriate for teenagers in my opinion.

endre.pernup
endre.pernup

I think it smells like Tea and Leather, after the drydown.

karthiktas
karthiktas

The open is bit strong. It gives clean fresh feeling. Projection is good for an hour. Longevity not up to the mark.

Adwan
Adwan

ok as always in short

Elegant.. makes you feel sophisticated and for someone like me looking for sweet yet not strong smell this is the BEST BEST BEST choice ... just makes u feel awesome inside out....

P.S: I just got this few hours ago from a Duty free shop at 60$ i thought its a bit expensive ,,,, for a summer EDT... and
after smelling my wrists all night... -which i'm sure people who were with me are getting weird Ideas about what i am doing- i must say i am in love with it and willing to pay twice as that to get it again.... family reviews are all great waiting to see how it goes in work.

thief of hearts
thief of hearts

Received the Edt and aftershave pour from a friend. Wore it a couple times and passed it over to my dad who has almost gone througn both bottles. Too dry and mature for me.

babybash44
babybash44

It smells so good on my friend. Really soapy and clean smelling, but something about it turns extremely sour on me and gross. Same with all CK frags except for One (and its flankers), Free, and Obsession Night

FORCED_TO_REGISTER
FORCED_TO_REGISTER

It first came out in 2006 while I was on a vacation in Canada..& since then it's labeled the scent of the trip!!!

As soon as I smell it..it reminds me of so many lovely memories (not so far memories though).

It's nice fresh peppery scent. Ginger adds its magic in a woody envelop & basil.

It's perfect for a day-to-day use.

I do not agree that its popularity decrease its characteristic effect.

I think Euphoria Intense just a a touch of "burnt sweetness" to the same scent!

Both are really lovely!

chilicocoa
chilicocoa

true masculine fresh smell , not like the heavy sweet ones , excellent for every morning use . only negative point that doesnt lasts long

i totally luv it

thor
thor

Tried it today for the first time.

"Nice, fresh and well-mannered but nothing out of the ordinary." Those were the first few words that crossed my mind five minutes after i sprayed it onto my wrists(one full intense spray on each wrist) from a bona fide tester bottle.

Just 30 minutes in and the scent starts to fade. It grows weaker by the minute and in an hour's time, its just a skin scent. I had to literally stick my nose on my wrist in order to smell it and by the end of the second hour its gone.

This scent is absolutely UNWORTHY of its price tag. Its pathetic!! And if you still end up buying this scent even after testing it(and knowing that it barely lasts 2 hours), then well, you my friend would have to be labelled a 'PLONKER' . . lol

andy
andy

Euphoria is a fresh energizing citrus with some woods that boost the citrusy fresh but it remains a citrusy smell throughout with aromatic woodsy notes to boost the citrus which is the backbone of this fragrance

And by the way women love this smell its just a bit unisex for lots of guys but it is a soothing laid back citrus frag. The only problem is that there are SO many of them out there with the same smell and its just a "nice" frag rather than an innovative landmark in the art of perfumery

valvulado
valvulado

It's a great fragance but:
Poor longevity. Poor projection. I decided stop wearing "Euphoria men" when I was on bed with a girl and she digging her nose on my armpit and then she said "I love that smell", that means, she smelled my antiperspirant NOT my fragrance, LOL

As I said: great fragrance but the poor longevity and projection are, for me, a waste of money, unfortunatelly.

I never tried the intense version.

DominicMC
DominicMC

It's kinda a green/fruity smell to me.

Similar to David Beckham signature but not as sweet.

Good for casual use only. nothing special 6/10 :)

Linden
Linden

Fresh aromatic, a modern take on Chanel Egoiste Platinum I think, but less refined and smoky. I'm fond of basil and its nicely executed, blending well with the softer ginger/pepper accords. This scent seems to be quite successful and probably because it's fresh, masculine and safe. Projects nicely but lacks longevity, nothing truly new happening here, but I do like it.

mujeres locas por este.

tsi
tsi

one of my best classy fragrance its very long lasting but in summer and spring i dont recommend to use it in winter bcs it doesn't last. its very sexy and sweet and nose catching

AWalkInTheWoods
AWalkInTheWoods

I had bought this for an ex-boyfriend and, not to sound callous, but smelling it all the time is one of the only things I miss about the guy. I'd get it again in a heartbeat for my current boyfriend but I think it'd be weird if he smelled the same as my ex. I can, however, recommend it to any guys out there in their early 20s looking to smell incredibly sexy.

periquito89
periquito89

I found myself returning to it time to time, to the point that it became a regular presence in my rotation. I still find that it smells and definitely fits better on mild weather, allthough I don't mind at all using it on this usual hot weather in this tropic. Since the first try a couple of years ago, and I still own the same 50ml bottle I bought blindly that time, I catch something that looks elegant to my nose, allthough the notes wouldn't suggest it, and I also still think this bottle, the color of it and the all thing makes sense in this same way. Hard to explain, but became one of my favourits. Of course, as is the consensus here, there's nothing loud, and the scent unfortunately has very poor longevity. And is close to what you figure a skin scent is either. But this is one more thing that indicates, to my feeling, what the heck comes as elegant to me about it. How that's subjective!

jayscotch34
jayscotch34

Casual, unoffensive, decent.

kuba
kuba

if you want to appreciate the extra ordinary inteligent of CK you just go for ETERNITY AQUA.trust me the genious work of euphoria men has been cmpleted in ETERNITY AQUA.this designer makes the great scents all the time

olores sublimes.
1- l homme.
2- euphoria.
3- aqua de gio.
4- 212.
5- polo blue.
absolutamente mi top 5.

juan carlos.henriquez

este es uno de mis perfumes favoritos, tan fresco y sofisticado q tendria una mega botella facilmente para usarlo siempre, me encanta.

asmhfdbds
asmhfdbds

The smell is very pleasant!!
Very herbal sweet light scent.
It's not mention here in list of note but it give me like rosemary.
Sweetness here is very well balanced.
Great for casual use in short occasion because it won't last and project well,weak in both.
Best for spring and fall.
Reminded me of porsche design sport.
I like it!

Count_de_Farussi
Count_de_Farussi

This Smells Like The Second Coming Of Obsession, Only Better! Don't get me wrong...Obsession is an all time classic (very sexy, very warm, & very intimate). And EUPHORIA has all of those qualities, But EUPHORIA Is Just A Little Bit Less. Put it this way...If Obsession was a movie it would be rated XXX. But if EUPHORIA was a movie it would be rated R. Both of them are good and serve a purpose. One set's the mood for sex (rated R "EUPHORIA") and the other one actually is the essence of sex (rated XXX "Obsession").

Warm & Sensual but not as heavy as Obsession. Best if worn in the Fall & Winter at night

fragru
fragru

Waste of money because it barely lasts one hour. This is a defective scent.

Don't get me wrong, the smell is great. This is of little use though, when you're applying it at 8.AM and by 9 you can only notice trace hints.

If this is your first purchase in the CK Euphoria line, just ignore this & skip straight to Euphoria Intense.

It's this scent's "version 2", or 'done right'. That one lasts long into the evening with even light appliance. All the notes are much stronger in Euphoria Intense as well.

vinisantosrs
vinisantosrs

Very fresh. My daddy bought it and I think it's cool, good for summer days. Good projection. But not so special, I wouldn't pay like $69 for it, I think I can buy better fragrances with this price.

Arkwood
Arkwood

I like it very much. The opening is sensational - maybe the reason I bought it. Unfortunately it is not that long lived. After only a short time it does not smell at all. Maybe the base note is too weak or something's wrong with my nose :)

Neto
Neto

I got a sample of this fragrance and I put it on my arm just about every night before hitting the sack! It smells delicious !!! =D

oxm
oxm

Euphoria Men by Calvin Klein, is unusual but seems to resemble a perfume to something or someone and that someone might be or Cartier Roadster for Men Wings by Giorgio Beverly Hills in some ways, but Euphoria is unique.
The bouquet opens with ginger and pepper, sage and basil in the middle, and bottom amber and patchouli among others, but my impression is a fragrance of melon caramel, almost powdery.
All this gives a feeling of well-being as being on a rocking chair while watching the sunset from the desert 's Arizona.
Fragrance +8
Packing +8
Longevity +8

F1
F1

This is my midnight dessert, my "go to bed" fragrance. The scent is inviting in every way imaginable, it's deviantly tempting and seductive without over-stepping and offending. Date appropriate?--absolutely!

Even though this technically falls under oriental/spicy, it effortlessly serves as the judge, jury and executioner for all my woodsy fragrances. While I do give this much praise, it does however fall short in longevity. I refuse to simply settle with euphoria intense so I'm literally going to take some pliers to the spray atomizer so I can experiment with the juice. And once my re-formulation possesses greater longevity.. o m g.

Aditya8043
Aditya8043

I was crazy for this perfume but when I ordered it and smelled, I got dissappionted. This is an ordinary one. Not worked. I returned it and ordered Givenchy Play which is excellent.

SilverFire
SilverFire

The first whiff almost takes my breath away with its olfactory assault. It screams "I am cologne! Hear me roar!" I apply it to the skin and a rather high-end, although fun, and sweet-smelling mix rises up around me. I don't detect spices or other individual notes, though, but as others have said it is sweet and yet masculine.

The bottle is modern without being obnoxiously so -- a clear square that is vaguely rounded in the corners. Your fingerprints show up easily on the aluminum top, however. (This is the mini EDT.)

It's a static scent, never changing from its onset except to decrease in intensity. That doesn't bother me, but it may be too simple for some. Silage is low, and longevity, I'm not sure about. I had just left a hot apartment and was sweating more than usual, so I may have halved the lifetime of the scent. I'll have to test it again.

Overall, I'd say that it smells well-made and it radiates a kind of playful masculinity, but the best description award for this goes to Narcotic. I will give it props for not smelling like insecticide on my skin. The last CK product I tried -- CK One -- occasionally did.

Iulix_73
Iulix_73

A good scent, aroma - wood, more day than night but great shame that persists (4-6 hours). Note 6 / 10.

hellogoddag
hellogoddag

Very good and spicy opening
But the more, it dries down, the more soft and a little boring it gets.
It turns quickly into a ordinary soft musky base.
I like it, but it is nothing spectacular to my nose.

aussie bloke
aussie bloke

Euphoria is quite sophisticated, subtle and fresh, hence a perfect scent for office. People might say its versatile as a plus but lack of sillage and longevity is big minus for me, it stays very close to skin and last only 3-4 hours.
Scent score= 6/10.

P.S. its one of those scents which smell better in the start but develops into unpleaasent in dry down.

johan00418
johan00418

Euphoria is the best fragrance to use to go out with your girl. It is very masculine, soft and sweet. Perfect for special occasions to live with your partner like anniversary, Valentine's Day. The lasting power is very good too.

MichaelR
MichaelR

I thinks its really nice fragrance and I feel like the scent keeps changing the smell on your hand all the time!

lilou
lilou

My husband used it and we liked it. It doesn't last a long but the smell is really good : sensual, a bit spicy and warm.

jerichodeg
jerichodeg

This used to be one of my blind buy regrets not because I don't like the smell but but because I didn't do my research on it.

When I bought it, I wasn't aware that there was an intense version. Getting an original version over the intense one seems to me like getting a 5 series BMW over a 7 series for the same price! I felt so bad for such long time until I tested the Intense. "hmmm, I think I like mine better".

The Original Euphoria can be the best if you use it for what it's good for. Night outs? NO. Dates? NO. Other special occasions? NO. This one is to be worn for the office, weekends trips, grocery shopping and whatnot.Know what you can use it for first, and don't compare to others that serve a different purpose.

northpaw
northpaw

To me, this one opened with heavy tea and a touch of some kind of sweet berry. I usually like tea-based scents, but this one left me flat -- too sweet or something. Later, it quickly faded into generic non-offensiveness. Hard to imagine anyone could identify it after the first 30 minutes or so. Guess that could be good? 2.5 out of 5

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

Starts with a sweet-spice, dries down with a soft, sweet, slightly-floral wood.
Good professional smell, not potent, not offensive, quite subtle, dignified, polite, respectable ad mature.
On my hand, it lasted a while, I washed my hands a few times with soap and it was still there 4-5 hrs later.
It's not weak, but I dont recommend for guys who like them strong. It's at the same area as Davidoff Adventure, CK Man, or DSquared Wood, though Adventure is a bit more noticeable and stands out more than Euphoria.

vinnibes
vinnibes

This perfume is a joke! It feels like CK took 25ml of perfume and just filled up the other 75ml with water. 5 minutes after spraying it, it's gone. It's really a shame, because it smells great, i find the drydown very similar to L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Intense by Issey Miyake.

gianmarco

great cologne, great longetivity on my skin. Its a nice clean scent with a potent masculine finish.

wandajo123
wandajo123

As I sit here smelling the sample of Euphoria for Men, I imagine a very modern professional man would love this scent. I decided to search for some reviews and see what other women think of this perfume.

I read through lots of reviews. It seems it is a hit with all ages of men, although I found more women in the late 20s to 30s that seemed to really like it on their man. There were lots of reviews by men who stated it made them feel more confident so I was right in imaging a modern professional man. Its an amazing scent includes the mixture of ginger pepper, patchouli, and suede.

For my man, I like more of a musky vanilla smell, but for the office this is nice.

Rouu
Rouu

masculine ,warm ,pleasant ,and elegant :) luve it i expected somthing stronger and heavier how ever i found it very warm yet masculine , the smell like opening ur car door after week end the leather with ur air fresher and ur personal smell ! i found it very sexy fragrance ,,,, simply PERFECT scent for a confident man !

rdx
rdx

I got this one as a gift from my wife..It's a pleasing scent with a light touch .
I was -a little- not satisfied with the lasting period..you can get over this by doubling the sprayed dose ;)
in general it's a good scent, better to wear it in Summer...and I prefer to wear it at night.

andrevarx
andrevarx

It is a version too similar to its counterpart for women. The resemblance is such that it is too sweet and feminine in my opinion.

This EDT has a poor last only 2-3 hours.

giftedsoul
giftedsoul

Bought this from the duty free shop in a hurry. It has a good opening. Nice spicy mild fragrance. But no longevity on me. Its gone in the air within 30 min on me.

The quality which CK perfumes had in the 90s, is gone.Lasting is not there. Same thing with CK in 2u.

Euphoria for me scores a paltry 5 out of 10

narcotic
narcotic

behzad1280 absolutely nailed it in his comment! It's actually a really lovely scent that's been copied and worn by millions of men (and women, me included!) that loses its lustre in the face of its enduring popularity... and in addition, it's far, far better than the feminine version. They're two different universes.

Euphoria Men is, to me, the archetypal CK perfume - totally democratic, totally agreeable, and smarter than it looks.

manuel-okey
manuel-okey

A great summer scent. elegant ,Light,and sophisticated,i ilke spray lot on my body and the girl look at me all the way

bwcw81
bwcw81

I bought this over a trip at oversea and from there on, this is my usual trip fragrance, burst of memories follow wt a single sniff! For me, this is an amazing scent. I love it for the warm and light spicy scent! Lasting power is good, 4 hours on me. Silage is a bit poor, but some one can surely detected it when get close to you. Very good for romantic dating and special nite with your loves one. This is best wear at cozy spring season as it bring out the best of this frag.

My nose grown from CK One> Eternity> Truth to Euphoria! Loving it! I will give this 8/10.

ANTON PALANADIS
ANTON PALANADIS

This fragrance is very specific and georgious!!!I love it a lot!

behzad1280
behzad1280

Yes, this is good, this is nice, this is adorable, this is affordable, this is the favorite of every man in the world, and this is the first perfume-sellers suggestion.

Everyone is wearing it. Like it lost its characteristics.
I need something more special …

آره .. افوریا عطر خوب و ناز و دوست داشتنی ای هست که قیمت مناسبی هم داره و همهء مردهای روی کره زمین هم از این عطر خوششون میاد و توی هر عطرفروشی هم که پا بزاری ، افوریا اولین پیشنهاد فروشنده هست
اونقدر این عطر رو همه جا شنیدم که نمیتونم برای اون شخصیت و ویژگی خاصی قایل بشم

به نظرم خیلی بیش از حد همه جا رایجه. شاید یه چیز خاصّ تر برای من بهتر باشه

gianmarco

excellent fragrance, really a nice masculine smell. its good for all types of wheather. Deffinatly a good cologne for men 8 on 10

guest_black63ss
guest_black63ss

yes this is one is one of the most" damn u smell good colognes" when im by females" as much as ol cool water never fails

bronstein
bronstein

This one smells nice from the beginning, but something is missing, as if it was unfinished. It seems that Calvin Klein tried to create a classic scent for the 2000s, but didn't quite manage.

In some ways this one appears like a would-be-classic, something that should have become an "Obsession" for the 2000s, but failed. I like it though, yet I'm still not sure what to make of it.

scenturian
scenturian

For me it was love at first sniff.
From top to bottom it smells so wonderful.
If it was stronger surely would be my signature scent.
Gr8 for daily and casual wear.

guest_kaushik
guest_kaushik

The initial note is very strong and slowly it eases off. Doesn't last long. not the best of fragrance from CK

flirtee
flirtee

refreshing scent but does not last long for me to enjoy!

TheAlikaki
TheAlikaki

i am a young woman BUT i use this perfume almost everyday :)

ScottyVizz
ScottyVizz

It's so boring and generic, I don't get why anyone likes this. Woods and ginger...and after that, poof it's gone

ily_sb
ily_sb

me favourite smell from CK ;;)

SaintLue
SaintLue

I am now on my 4th different Ck Cologne and by far this is the best.While all the other ones are very fresh.This one just seems to have a kick to it i really enjoyed.It became one of my top colognes and my default.

james57821
james57821

i like this scent its very light clean and woody it smells like a lot of other colognes but its softer and fresh. i was expecting something more with this but maybe i'll try the intense one

dunatko
dunatko

maybe you know the situation - waiting on the airport and wanting something to buy in tax free parfumery... but there are too many fragrances and u dont have time to test it... so last time /in rome/ i bought a travel mini edition of calvin klein´s men bests:-)

after trying all - classics like CK one - eternity - obsession night and CK IN2U... i choose Euphoria! i think its the one of the mens best fragrances - its sweet a bit but also fresh and really euphoric - feelgood... after few hours it has sweeter base and its more masculin and ellegant... perfect biznis fragrance! i really love it!

Gash Bilal
Gash Bilal

i do like this pefumes really it makes me feel like i am Romantic man keep it up

Gash bilal

Lander
Lander

I like the smell. It makes me feel good.

i broke a bottle of my ck euphoria (100ml) when it was 3/4's full.. i hated myself for a week.. then bought a 125ml Lacoste Essential and i felt some resolution and forgiveness.. ^__^

crfan
crfan

I like the scent. It is soft, clean and pretty enjoyable. But people around me find this very effeminate. I stopped using this because i am sick and tired of 'very feminine smell' comments. Also it does not last on my dark skin which holds any fragrance easily for 6+ hours.

This begs for added perfume extract, has a very low quality content. It lasts just as an average drugstore product.

Somebody wrote in a forum: a peppery water, and somehow it makes sense to me. By myself I can describe it as a light hot scent, and the hot element comes from pepper, ginger or both together. Well, maybe I just don't like much of this kind of a hot in a fragrance (pepper-ginger), because I found it's not so pleasant, and not so "sexy" either (maybe I must have to go around more times, to test some feminine noses and get a better opinion ":¬)). Not sure if it really fits well in hot weathers (pepper-ginger becomes a little nauseate, despite this scent not be strong). Nothing special, and for sure doesn't last long.

LuckyStar1
LuckyStar1

I do like this fragrance but the Intense Euphoria is my favourite.

I absolutely love this scent on a man. It's really sexy yet mild, (it's not one of those fragrances that a man will feel shy wearing).

Euphoria is soapy, clean and fresh with that little something to drive the women crazy. It's crispness is exactly how a man should smell just when he steps out of the shower.

The pepper, ginger and suede notes make such a sexy and unique fragrance, something that would only smell sexy on a man. I just love snuggling up to a man wearing Euphoria, it's so comforting and cosy.

I love this scent so much that I buy this for every boy I know.

azuriiita
azuriiita

Its fresh and simple...

The basil in combination with amber its almost always pleasant... warm... nice

But Im disappointing about the mention of cedar and mahogany... ginger, pepper... pachouli... They are almost unexisting inside this fragrance. I was expecting an scent with more impressive character.
Im my opinion, its only a pleasant fragrance of basil and amber... not long lasting

tuky

for romantic use ... not long lasting in winter .. ! much better in summer !
AND it's Not JUST clean and fresh - is more than that !! - romantic and sensual.

Ginger, water, basil and cedar. Very nice and crisp. I like this a lot and I'm female. A great summer scent for anyone and just clean and fresh.

acc
acc

i adore the opening notes. they are so fresh and enjoyable. i wish this was a high quality product with such a great composition, fades away in half an hour like any other calvin klein fragrance. it can be found at very cheap prices nowadays since the popularity ended.

vincent
vincent

Euphoria for Men opens with a typical ginger-pepper accord and an interesting hint of sudachi (a Japanese citrus fruit). As the scent progresses, there’s not a lot to tell here as Euphoria for Men has a very linear feel: watery/airy feeling, light patchouli. The basenotes are perfectly blended: light coffee bean, quiet woods, amber and suede.
In brief, it's a nice & versatile fragrance but the longevity is really mediocre.

Macauguy
Macauguy

Light and refreshing - just the right balance for use anytime.

tuky

Like no other ! veeeery gooood !!!

Vincenzina
Vincenzina

I tried it today in a shop and i just bought it for my boyfriend.Smell very sensual,sweet and sophisticated.And is quite soft not to sharp.I am sure he will like it! :)

Euphoria Men by Calvin Klein 3.76 out of 5 based on 906 ratings and 144 user reviews

EUPHORIA MEN for MEN by Calvin Klein EDT TRAVEL SPRAY .67 OZ UNBOXED
Gift Set 1.7oz
43.50 GBP
Calvin Klein Euphoria Men Eau de Toilette 50ml Gift Set
Calvin Klein Euphoria Men Eau de Toilette 50ml Gift Set
EUPHORIA MEN for MEN by Calvin Klein SET-EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ AFTERSHAVE BALM 3.4 OZ EDT TRAVEL SPRAY .67 OZ
Gift Set 0.5oz
Calvin Klein Miniature Coffret Eternity Men Eternity Aqua Men Obsession Men Euphoria Men 4x15ml 0.5oz
Zappos.com
Calvin Klein - Euphoria Men by Calvin Klein Eau de Toilette 1.7oz Spray No Color - Beauty
Sephora.com, Inc.
Calvin Klein euphoria men 1.7 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
Calvin Klein euphoria men 1.7 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
Zappos.com
Calvin Klein - Euphoria Men by Calvin Klein Intense Eau De Toilette 1.7 oz. Spray No Color - Beauty
Calvin Klein Euphoria Men Eau De Toilette Spray 200ml 6.7oz
Calvin Klein Euphoria Men Eau De Toilette Spray 200ml 6.7oz
Zappos.com
Calvin Klein - Euphoria Men by Calvin Klein Eau de Toilette 3.4oz Spray No Color - Beauty
Calvin Klein - Euphoria Men's Value Set N A - Beauty
Euphoria Men by Calvin Klein Set Limited Edition 123 Value
Euphoria Men by Calvin Klein Set Limited Edition 123 Value
Euphoria Men by Calvin Klein Set Limited Edition 123 Value One Size
Euphoria Men by Calvin Klein Set Limited Edition 123 Value One Size

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Calvin Klein Euphoria Men fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Calvin Klein Euphoria Men, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Euphoria Men by Calvin Klein. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Euphoria Men by Calvin Klein represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.