Designers » C » Oriental Woody « Groups

dislike

I have it: 581 I had it: 265 I want it: 328 My signature: 10

oud
Euphoria Men Intense Calvin Klein for men Pictures

Promotion of this edition for men by the house of Calvin Klein took place on January 2nd 2008. This fragrance is sweeter and more intensive, less aromatic but significantly more oriental. The notes are myrrh, spices, ambergris, vetiver, labdanum and agar wood. The bottle is similar to the shape of the previous edition of Euphoria, although it has a modern, more elegant design in the colors of amber. Euphoria Men Intense comes in 50ml and 100ml EDT bottles. Euphoria Men Intense was created by Carlos Benaim and Loc Dong.

Ginger Pepper

Black Basil Sage Vetiver Cedar

Labdanum Amber Patchouli Agarwood (Oud) Myrrh

Curve Appeal for Men

Euphoria Men Intense Fragrance Reviews

LookGoodSmellBetter
LookGoodSmellBetter

Currently wearing Euphoria Intense, TF Oud Wood, SL Santal De Mysore, Bond No. 9 Brooklyn and Comme des Garçons 2 Man and Euphoria Intense is the clear standout. I'll just leave that right here...

Mrbigbigtoe

Used to smell really nice to me, but my nose changed. Now, it still smells decent, but nothing special.

georgiacharms
georgiacharms

Absolutely love this one. I blind-brought this for my father because I loved the notes and so did he. It's just so spicy and smokey, it's classy and sharp but still a little rugged. Love it, will buy it for him again when it runs out!

Thee Arabian Knight
Thee Arabian Knight

I like this one. It is one of the best fragrances from Calvin Klein.

The note breakdown looks rather interesting, but the scent does not smell like the way it is described. Nevertheless, it is a nice smell. It's basically the smell of sweet strawberries with a little bit of basil and pepper; simple and playful.

I could see this being worn to the office, school, or on a cool night out in spring, fall, and summer. It is quite weak, meaning that wearing this in the winter won't give you the same effect as you would get in warmer seasons.

Overall, I think this is one of the best CK releases and it's definitely worth a sniff. I wouldn't pay full retail for this one just because it is a CK fragrance (yes, this is a very biased thing to say).

panoulis1992

longevity:7/10
projection:6.5/10
sillage:6.5/10
versatility:7/10
overall:34/50(the best of CK)

Smyle12
Smyle12

Got a sample of this from Sephora simply because I had never seen it before. I had NO IDEA this fragrance would be so creative, quirky, playful, sexy, seductive, unique, and quite literally... outstanding. It lasts for at least 12 hours, and its projection is perfect. Oddly enough, upon very first spray it smells rather generic (I'm glad I never spritzed this on paper), but then, moments later, the wearer is treated to a deep, intense marriage of chocolate-coated strawberries, tropical melon and yes, perhaps... even peaches; all with a woody, masculine, delightfully restrained spiciness lying beneath. This is the scent of seduction. And YES, it IS quite euphoric.

Overall: 9/10

Truly a diamond in the rough and a rare, hidden gem in designer perfumery. Far and away Calvin Klein's best "male" offering, and a unique and special treat for the wearer as well as those around him... or her. I'm so glad my fiancé picked a bottle of this up for me for our anniversary yesterday. We've both adore it, just not nearly as much we adore each other. :)

dexo91
dexo91

Whoah! I love this perfume.
It's sweet, sexy and very seductive.
This is my favorite scent for a night out.

Staticks
Staticks

Smells very good. A spicy dried-fruit scent that isn't overwhelming and tart, but rather subtly sweet and comforting. Unfortunately, it's relatively weak in terms of projection/sillage. I can douse myself with 6-8 sprays, and it doesn't seem to get picked up by others. I will say, the longevity is pretty good; you can detect hints of it on your neck for the whole day.

Good for a subtle, inoffensive perfume that you can wear on a regular basis without knocking people out around you.

Serial #: e3 6510047185
Date of Manufacture (CheckCosmetic): May, 2013

silentSCREAM
silentSCREAM

Am i the only one here who feels the scent like melon? Or somehow its like strawberry with chocolate jam in my skin. Not like it too much.

tomluvsfrance77
tomluvsfrance77

This is a very sexy Fragrance. Dark, smooth, velvety come to mind as well as sweet, powerful, gorgeous. It is one of Calvin Klein's best. I spent a long time at Macy's counter when deciding whether or not to purchase this against a whole bevy of nice colognes. I wanted something different but dark, strong, velvety -- think burgundy and leather, a nice glass of red wine and some jazz...some Spring rain and nighttime...this screams evening comfort...it's nice.

neilvizuett
neilvizuett

I don´t like it, but most people find it pleasant.

Joeyvice
Joeyvice

This is one of Calvin Klein's best. It is a mysterious and alluring fragrance that boasts powerful amber notes. Where Euphoria is subtle, light hearted, and pleasing, Intense Euphoria is dark, ambient, and full of sex appeal. Imagine an upscale hotel room with dark wood furniture, stainless steel accents, and dim lighting. On the floor is a trail of clothes, a fancy suit jacket, pants, and tie. Carelessly draped at the edge of the bed is a little black dress, and a pair of stockings thrown over the lamp. The occupants of the hotel room appear to be absent, but you can hear that the shower is on. A fine cigar smolders in an ash tray near the bed, and an unfinished glass of scotch is leaving a ring on the night stand. This is the essence of Intense Euphoria.

arashparsi
arashparsi

its medium and good

katya.goncearova
katya.goncearova

Sexy, warm and very seductive ! Guys, definetly give it a try !

Roman86
Roman86

Wonderful fragrance! It's sweet and lush without being overbearing. Longevity and sillage is great for me but then again I love overspraying on clothes and hair! Give at least ten sprays of this on your clothes and hair and you'll be good to go! Beautiful bottle too! Considering I got a big 100ml bottle shipped and sold by Amazon for $35, this is a must-have!

Mrbigbigtoe

When it boils down to it, I wear this cologne very often. Mainly because you can find this extremly cheap and i dont waqnt to wear the good stuff, butit does have a nice smell to it but its really not my taste and honestly when i first got this cologne i thought since it was the intense version i only needed two-three sprays. WRONG, i have to put on a rediculous ammount just to be smellable in the next 4-5 hours.

Even though i really dont like it, those who do smell it LOVE it and the REALLY good thing is, ONLY WOMEN LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! So if any guys are wanting to go on a date, ;);) you know what to grab for:)

neo_xx
neo_xx

very nice and different,,
it is really Euphoria !

GoodVibrations
GoodVibrations

I have to say I love this. It is a notch up from the original, both in quality and in depth. There are those who probably reach for the myrrh, ambergris, labdanum, and oud in this... and there are those who probably relate to it as Cherry Chapstick. No matter. I think the more you wear it and get to know it, the more you discover its depth. It's a great everyday go-to when my favorites would seem a little too heady.

robg303
robg303

I haven't really been interested in Calvin Klein fragrances since my teen years.
Occasionally I sniff the new stuff that comes out, some I like and some not, but none have prompted me to purchase until Euphoria Intense came out.

I think it's a good intro to the world of OUD fragrances for all age groups, without the intensity, smokiness and heaviness of most of Oud based scents that are out there.

Euphoria manages to be fresh and lightly sweet/woody, with some of the exotic spice that you want in an Oriental composition. But it's easier to wear at school, work, or out on the town, without overwhelming people you come in contact with.

I personally love heavy oriental scents that scare people, but I don't always wanna be that guy, so Euphoria is a nice, in-expensive and less-offensive alternative.

Annushkalove
Annushkalove

This is my Dad signature scent for 4 years now I think despite all the other perfume he has Mom and I always give him a new bottle every time this runs out. I would bury my face in his chest to have a sniff. Hahaha I wouldn't find this scent sexy bec of my dad (obviously.lol) but I think it can be sexy to some maybe for my mom. (Eww bad thoughts) I never get before that frags change with your body chemistry thing until I sprayed myself with this in hopes of smelling the wonderful/comforting scent of my Dada when I was feeling lonely but it is very horrible, yucky on me and I felt nauseated and I got a massive headache and it wasnt completely gone even after I showered. :( Haha a hard lesson learned. Btw, in just 2 spritz this have moderate sillage that wont offend anyone and amazing longevity according to my Dad bec it last all day on him even after working under the sun (he is an engineer).

Vastalux
Vastalux

I do not really know how to describe the notes on this bottle. But what can I assure is the smell almost are exactly like the fragrance counter. Personally I really like the smell. But the downside about this fragrance are the longevity and silage at average side even though I sprayed it 5 times.

eddie.gallardo
eddie.gallardo

I believe I left a review when I first got this cologne, not too positive or happy about it. I havent really worn it since I bought it, but these past 3 weeks, I find myself wearing it allll the time, I love it. it has this sexy tint to it. One of my favs now!

crepedechine
crepedechine

Peach peach peach peach amber amber vanilla etc

It's amazing, reasonably sweet, beautiful scent, and is long-lasting enough but sillage could be better.

8/10!

BenjaminDallas
BenjaminDallas

Mmmm what a sweet scent! Not to sweet but defiantly not your average cologne. What brought me to buy this was the unique smell. It's almost like I'm smelling flowers. Though sweet it still is masculine. Very spicy.

aqua_de_la_vita
aqua_de_la_vita

Out of Ck's fall/winter frags, I have to give Euphoria Intense a very high rating. This frag will join the classic's being a PHENOMENAL juice. Out of all the different notes that I pick up, OUD is the first one I can detect a real woodsy base. The frag has a smokey aroma which awakens your senses to the dif notes you can smell.
Euphoria evokes a mystical enchanting far east aroma with ginger, pepper also blended with sage, amber and myrrh giving it a real balmy warm/spicy scent.

Longevity, if you spray it twice your good for 8-10hrs.
Sillage is just enough that you can smell it about 1ft away without it being heavy.

Overall opinion,
I have several real spicy frag's when I want to wear it for evening or to attract someone's attention.
Euphoria Intense is now part of main frag's I will use. It has a unique blend with a smokey/woodsy blend and layered with a warm/spicy notes.
OUD attracts attention being a VERY SOPHISTICATED aroma. I have had several women complement me on this AMAZING FRAGRANCE.
I found that this frag has a touch of sweet scent from labdanum/myrrh which women enjoy the aroma. After several hours you can still pick up the aroma.
In my book, this is a no brainer...perfect from late fall/winter....10/10
EXCELLENT STUFF...HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

majed.alharbe
majed.alharbe

one of the best Euphoria

Fábio Condé
Fábio Condé

It is the best in the house, along with the Shock.
Intense is a more striking version of the original, not to be a strong fragrance and intense as the name, but it is most noticeable.
Has a dna from traditional, the combo fresh and spicy, with ginger and pepper dictating the opening.
The light floral heart and woody nuances, I think the cedar appear longer remember.
The fund appears that the difference is remarkable amber with a sweet touch through mineral and wood patchouli and oud, oud that is remarkable and smoky, but nothing intense or about to turn into something resinous or medium 'syrup' is balanced this set.

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A warm cosy, yet light frag, which although not complex, is perhaps hard not too like...

I applied 6 heavy sprays

0- 20 mins - 10 inch projection. The pale oud and amber appears to me as a light cocoa with a balmy edge with a slight ginger twist. It's simple and nice, yet not complex. Ages 26 - 36. Winter and snug, loveable and fair, cute n cuddly...

20 mins - 1.25 hours - 5 inch projection. Linear

1.25 hours - 3.75 hours. 2 inch projection. Some patchoulli comes in, but it is very light

3.75 hours - 6 hours. Close to skin. Pleasant, some soapiness on the skin at the end

Its a nice frag, though I wouldn't buy

Good name and bottle, but not intense or strong in any way

Safe bet

RaggaGirl
RaggaGirl

This is a mysterious perfume I think, a lot of different notes in the dry down as It evolves, I think the Patchouli and amber work really well and I like that the pepper smell isn't dominant because a lot of males perfumes have a very peppery smell and I don't find that very attractive where as this is the complete opposite. A big thumbs up for me its different refreshing and has a deep scent that continues to evolve. Each note does its part in contributing to this CK fragrance.

Idlehands
Idlehands

Im not a fan of most CK fragrances. But this one is just so sweet and so nice. Its a warm sweetness that you can snuggle up with. I have had my bottle for a long time and I barely wear it but when the time is right and I actually DO apply it, I love it so much. This one will stay in my collection and I recommend you try it if you have not by now.

vitilsky
vitilsky

Better than the original. I like it just alright. Try it.

I detect oud in this, but it's very toned down. It has no rotten/barnyard quality (which I actually happen to like). Just adds some woodiness.
All in all, it's lots of amber, strong ginger and sweet myrrh. Quite powdery and a little spicy/herbal. Could very easily go unisex, as with a lot of Calvin Klein fragrances.

manzoor86
manzoor86

i like this scent,it is sweet,elegant and classy,silage is good than euphoria,although the notes are quiet different from it,i can smell the odds of sweet amber even after six hours. longevity is 7/10,silage is 6/10 to me.

weppy
weppy

Dark chocolate - cherry.A little musk. A little wood. Sweet. I love this stuff. I've been a fan of CK products since the early 90's. My current cold weather fragrance.

AmberFlower
AmberFlower

Love, love, love this cologne for my husband!!! I finally found the cologne that makes me want to rip his shirt off! : )

benjamin.soltani.1
benjamin.soltani.1

من نخریدمش ولی تو تست عاشقش شدم

benpaul12
benpaul12

Find it a bit transparent to be honest. There are better spicy/amber colognes out there.

sagranha
sagranha

nothing special

Senzadite
Senzadite

There´s no Oud in this for sure there is sandalwood with its sweet/smoky tones but Oud like the one you can sense in M7 or Fahrenheit Absolute??!! jajaja you gotta be joking because NO WAY, None, zero traces of Oud... Is a good/o.k. fragrance with a syrup like sweetness, nothing out of this world but better than Encounter and the last releases from Calvin Klein; but again please don´t mislead people there´s not even a tiny amount of Oud in here, if you want some Oud in a comercial fragrance get Fahrenheit Absolute.

sameh
sameh

Grate , Grate , Grate freg , very good projection ( specially when i spared the last few drops in my wore drop , it lasts for 3 days ) , very good longevity also , very good scent , deep , heavy than the original which i had a year ago.
P.S. i have a norther bottle !

s_raquidan
s_raquidan

the best from the house of CK. hands down winner!

Bondo2
Bondo2

An Amazing and classy Scent , the only problem is that it is not lasting more than 3 or 4 hours , something I think is taking place with all CK products , if we have a EDP version of that it would be much cooler .

Ganz77
Ganz77

Lovely scent. Almost edible. Cherry, subtle chocolate, spice, amber and cedar. Great night time scent.

humeyra
humeyra

indho uroon should tell us how it smells since he just got it, plz rate it and give a review too

divenegg
divenegg

Sweet, sexy, fruity mixed with dark chocolate(not listed) one girl crossing my way asked me "is that you the one smelling like that?" she smell at me and said "wow it is you, delicious!"

dalaylamakirkhar
dalaylamakirkhar

I really love this perfume. The first time I bought it in London back in 2008. I just loved it. I have so far bought 3. Both Euphoria and Euphoria Intense are lovely. The latter one is heavier, and therefore, more suitable for cold seasons. I think it is a perfume for all occasions, for office wear, for evening waer, etc., and for all edges. I beleive that both young and mature men would love this perfume. This is a very spicy perfume but it does not disturb you at all, no matter how much you wear. I really love it! It is a little bit similar to Black X from Paco Rabanna.

Mannie
Mannie

So a lot of things has been said about this juice. I can only give my opinion to my surroundings and experiences in regard to it.

My first experience was when just browsing some scents in a store with a friend. I asked her to smell a few card and give her opinion. The first few she smelt and wasn't overly excited about. When she hit this one her eyes lit up and she told me to get this. A few months later I did manage to get it and I haven't looked back since.

To me this a magical fragrance that captures something in women that still surprises me every time. I've asked a few ladies of varying ages 19-45 what they have thought if it and the replies I have make me smile and laugh all the time. "You smell delicious", "i can stand here smelling you all day" was from my boss, she never compliments my smell and she wanted a bottle for her husband. My fav one was a one word answer from a lesbian "f*ck".

It's a powerhouse of a fragrance it lasts all night when I take it out, lots of compliments, and it has never failed me. Only downside is when it's really hot it will evaporate pretty quick. 10/10 for me.

LuckyStar1
LuckyStar1

I tested this again today and I decided that it is too sweet for me. It kind of reminded me of V&R Spicebomb with the pepper and cedar. I own Spicebomb and this was too simular in the dry down.

tastetherainbow87
tastetherainbow87

This smell like the other one what's the differents probably a little more spicy to it not bad but Ck know for they Cologne don't last longer

CourtrightHer
CourtrightHer

I love Euphoria for Women. I reeks sensual sex!

Euphoria Men Intense is good but not great. This is not Euphoria Men on steroids despite the name (Intense my ass!). Not really an improvement but more a sideways move.

Trying to put my finger on it, but the overall impression seems lacking. Fooling you to believe a thrill awaits but it never quite delivers on the promise. Also, quality feels out of line with the price (should be knocked down a couple Andrew Jackson's).

Yes, I understand where some find the opening a tad sweet but don't let that put you off. This is not girly like. This is Calvin manly (but not in a boorish macho way). Patchouli and amber in the base give it some heft.

While sillage was ok the longevity factor was poor.

Ultra.Black7

پخش بو خوب ولی ماندگاری کم
یکی از معدود انتخابهای اشتباهم

merosara
merosara

I think @slipcat is right. This is so much like Guess Suede only with better longevity.

babak125

اصولا عطری که این روایح رو داشته باشه رو می پسندم
کهربا،خس خس،سدر،عود|

ayman.elbugairat1
ayman.elbugairat1

The Amber,Oud,and spices are mixed to form EUPHORIA INTENSE. it is amazing to my oriental soul.

smellike
smellike

I bought this blind and I cant say i think much of it...it is pleasant yet smells like many other frangrances Ive smelt....it doesnt have the projection I was wanting.... 7/10

ABRAG
ABRAG

Excellent fragrance very cool luxury

An excellent choice

Perfume award-winning

Attractive to women

I would recommend him

gabriel.acosta
gabriel.acosta

Is one of my favorite fragance, spicy and sweet.

Mushroomfat

I've found with this one that the Oud is so prominent, it doesn't take too much to drown out a room. Since my method of application is pretty constant throughout the day, I've found the best app method to be neck, wrists, shirt while I'm outside in the open air, and that sticks pretty well as a base coverage. If I reapply during the day I spray twice down inside my shirt and the shirt holds back all of the strength and let's emminate the flavor on a much softer level, so not to kill people around me.

henrikahlm
henrikahlm

OOh how sweet,sexy and spicy!
Got a bottle a couple of months ago, but never opened it. Until today..
Really love the sweet and spicy ginger and woody fragrance!
Two of my co-workers turned their heads and said :wow, you smell good today!! I guess that says it all.
Love it!
Fragrance: 8/10
Projection: 8/10
Longetivity:7/10

GO get it!

jaxxsun
jaxxsun

I liked this scent a lot, but I drew attention from the wrong women (married).

Pure Snow
Pure Snow

Really it's wonderful perfume

baba
baba

Of this juice, I am a big fan. Captivating, it is.

Sweet? Very.

Too sweet? Not by a long shot.

To my mind it brings a clean, fresh, light breezy scent that feels subtle but not diluted.

With time the sweetness mellows and I feel that the scent gets more complex and decidedly more masculine. My wife LOVES chocolate, so I was pleasantly surprised when a few hours in I caught a whiff of chocolate. Yes!! I'm going right after her pleasure triggers!! If your significant other likes chocolate...go get this, they will love how you smell but most likely wont be able to tell you why. Have fun...LOL.

UPDATE: Today at work a female co-worker that barely speaks to anyone and never engages in social chatting, passed me in the hall, called me by my last name and said "______, you smell absolutely delicious!" It was a pleasant way to start the day.

spidey3
spidey3

Went to a store and tried for about 6-7 perfumes,
i chose the one with the best opening impression.
Well this is the one!
Long lasting on clothes and simply decent in projection
dry down i excellent too...definitely give this a try,spray on air and sniff this one directly with your nose,so elegant...

NOTE:my first perfume,i only bought 50 ml cause now i just want to try a whole lot more perfumes.I maybe even re buy this one .

Dr_Spazmo
Dr_Spazmo

too sweet for my liking. It lasts a long time which i give major props for that. But initial spray and even in mid notes it get to my stomach and nostrils. Don't get me wrong it has good quality but it is a bit on the sweet side

ericrico
ericrico

It's funny - I got into fragrance years ago...it's amazing where taste goes. I bought this and wore it a few times and thought - wow, this is definitely "Intense" and very sweet. It was on blind recommendation - I actually don't wear CK scents as I find them too mainstream and mass-marketed synthetic juice, typically. My wife and I actually use a couple of their feminine scents as room freshner (not kidding, but LOL any way). I got this for a steal (under $25), as I went off a lot of very positive reviews. No offense, but this is high-school/college and maybe up to 30 party wear that lasts only a couple of hours. Probably not long enough to get a girl into bed - and then you smell like a sweaty candied frat guy who has no freakin' taste.

It's a rainy day and I went for a massage today. It grabbed the corner of my eye and I put some on for the first time in 18 months - 2 years. I paused and laughed. Someone on here mentioned it smelled like strawberry syrup ice cream. I get their point - before reading that and coming on here, I said..."I smell like a stack of blueberry pancakes covered in strawberry and maple syrup!" This is NOT an oriental woody! This is, at its closest, a gourmand - but sickly sweet and cloying as hell. I would actually like to refrain from saying anything too negative, because for about two hours, I was smelling very sweet...too much for me, but others liked it. Go figure.

Personally, I wear scents for me - not other people. If I offend you with an 80's powerhouse fougere that has a rich oakmoss note, that is your olfactory issue, not mine. This would work fine for the cast of Jersey Shore - or anyone who wants to be like them or have sexual relations with them. I don't - they are obnoxious. I can only imagine how they must all smell together after getting ready for another night out at the clubs that they've already shared bodily fluids with. I think I found what that smell is...

And, for those of you, learn something about fragrance before making comments on olfactory notes. There is NO ACTUAL Oud in here - this is all synthesized juice and syrup. Get real people. I buy my wife Oud essential oils from the Middle East that are infused with only complimentary notes - rose oil, jasmine oil, etc. I will only wear this again to make fun of myself or the people I am hanging out with.

My rating is a metaphor - I give this One syrup-smeared Snooki swingin' around in a sex sling over 10 drunk guys from Jersey who want to get inside her panties.

Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt
Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt

I love this scent so much I purchased it for myself not to wear but to take the occasional sniff and for my unsuspecting male victims ;, ehhheeem, I mean ''friends'' :D

micrtin
micrtin

I absolutely loved this scent from the get-go. I usually test them on my skin several times, at least 3 to 4 times but this one I instantly knew I loved it. Great longevity, I get7+ hours....
I would't suggest purchasing regular Euphoria... its quite boring to my taste. This one is darker and makes a statement. It is unique to me, it's quite versatile also.

Heverton
Heverton

A sweet fragrance that starts out with a lot of dark fruits and then through time, develops into a dark chocolate fruity scent in a very pleasant way. I don't know, but the notes listed here definitively are not present on my skin!

Cognitive Dissonance
Cognitive Dissonance

Imagine a bowl of strawberry syrup ice-cream. It is so rich, so sweet and the first mouthful is delicious. However, once you get half way through, you start to feel sick. Every mouthful becomes an effort until you can’t eat anymore.

That is how I feel about Euphoria Intense; delicious at first, but sickly in the end. I just can’t wear it.

jtis30
jtis30

When I first sprayed this on my skin I thought of Nautica Voyage but it's a bit better and a little sweeter. I think it's ok but not great.

Just have one spray on my wrist an hour ago, and all I can say is how similar it is to Thierry Mugler A*Men with the strong herbal but sweet oriental-like patchouli. It is not as sweet and strong as A*Men. As a result, Euphoria Intense is more wearable but also doesn't seem to last as long. I feel like it won't last more than 4 hours on me as it already begin to fade. However, it seem to get a bit powdery too. Way to attract women, I think!

Euphoria Intense is not spicy nor really woody. It is a rich, heavy, alluring sexy, and definitely sweet. It is not so generic, and it requires some getting used to. Oh I don't recommend this as a gift or blind purchase. Try it first!

natefifield
natefifield

Intense Euphoria is a definite improvement on Euphoria. It loses some of the sweetness and adds a darker, warm amber tone. It's a masculine scent, but not too aggressive or industrial. It would be good for a man who is easy-going, kind, affectionate. It's not particularly sexy, there is nothing "dirty" or even exciting about it. It's a comfortable scent, broken-in, relaxed, mildly enjoyable. Perfect for a certain kind of man.

Ava22
Ava22

My 55 year old dad wears this and it smells very nice on him.He said this is his good luck fragrance with the ladies lol He is now dating this stunning 29 year old lawyer from paris.My dad use to be a model in his youth and works out everyday and is in awsome shape for his age.I notice how women from all age group look at him in public(akward for me to watch!) when he wear this fragrance they all flirt with him and giggle like dum blondes in front of me yuckkkkk But overall is a great fragrance for men of all age group.This can be worn any season and anytime of the day.It smells so nice and manly!!

johan00418
johan00418

I am a big fan of Calvin Klein fragrances. I have many of them. But unlike the others, I can say that Euphoria Intense is a sophisticated and sensual fragrance at a time. It is perfect to go to social events at night and also suitable for work. The best of Euphoria Intense is that it has a sweet fragrance, but intense at the same time. And finally, passing the hours, the scent gets better and sweeter.

aizat26
aizat26

well basicaaly i think it smell the same as the previous version, but the dry down is different. The dry down for this one is a little bit stronger and sweeter. The longertivity for this one is much better.

i got the feeling that the drydown for this one is similar to Dvidoff Cool Water Game. Only cool water game will smell fresh at the begining and euphoria intense smell more sweet and woody. But the dry down for both are the same.

"im not sure is it just me, or what i'm saying is
TRUE"

I love IT so much!!!

So sexy an rare!!!

silentrich
silentrich

A Youtube reviewer said this smelled like jolly ranchers. I have to agree that it smells like a grape jolly rancher. Spicy with a tiny bit of sweetness. Very distinctive fragrance, masculine, great sillage, and long lasting. Hands down the best fragrance by Calvin Klein and well worth a purchase.

AjaySandal
AjaySandal

The definition of understated elegance & charm! Finally, A seductive masterpiece by CK! Its the sexier brother of the original euphoria which IMHO is a day scent aimed for office executives. I applaud the tinted amber bottle design which creates an aura of the mystery man. The befuddling effect it has on ladies continues to baffle me.

The opening notes remind you of blissfully sweet & rich fruity muskmelon with subtle spicy tones that captivate your senses. The dry down is pleasantly woody and dark chocolate. It may appear very sweet but it is not at all feminine. Don't douse yourself with it though.

It has an amazing projection and great sillage. I have no issues with the longevity either (6 - 8 Hrs). It's primarily an evening/night scent and shall definitely work better in winter/fall.

ZeeK
ZeeK

I have 3 OUD's in my collection... M7, Dirty English and CK Euphoria Intense. 1st one is formal, 2nd is casual and 3rd one is seductive... so if you are looking for a younger OUD, very wearable then CK Euphoria Intense is highly recommended... silage monster with 6+ hour longevity... perfect combo starts of passionately with GINGER and spices. Take on the woods without any soapy feel that leave a sensual trail that in the end blends well with AMBER and OUD without affecting its sensuality...

Euphoria Intense is oh, so manly! What else could one possibly expect from such an array of rich, woodsy and masculine fragrance notes in such an alluring, cube-shaped bottle.

Euphoria was one of the first male fragrances I tried and for many years it held a strong place in my top scents for men. Euphoria Intense has surpassed the original by far, bringing with it bolder accords and a hell of a lot more sexiness.

I was immediately struck by all the pepper, woods and resinous oud that wafted so beautifully around me. It is the scent of a man, a man that is conscious of smelling good that is. Despite being clean-cut and well-dressed, there's that underlying sense that he doesn't mind getting down and dirty every now and then.

There's subtle hints of spice and soapiness that immerge occasionally throughout the composition, that are somewhat dark and arousing. There is also a strange sweetness, possibly the ginger and basil, that give this fragrance a delicious yet masculine feel.

Euphoria Intense is a great fragrance for men in the way it is absolutely captivating to the opposite sex. It makes a man appear mysterious, charming and classy. The sillage and longevity are certainly better than the original Euphoria and everything about it seems to be drawing me in. I'm actually craving a man right now so I can douse him in the stuff.

JohnMc
JohnMc

I initially loved this fragrance, got reprimanded (in a nice way) by one of my female colleagues for putting too much on one time. In the end though, I got bored with this fragrance in the same way I got bored with Euphoria Intense, as I developed a better nose for what fragrances I like and dislike, I felt that the attraction of this fragrance just faded and ran out of steam. I gave it away to a friend. This was one of the few fragrances that I have ever gotten bored with.

Mushroomfat

WOW!!! Gobsmacking scent, instantly beautiful.
If you're unsure of Euphoria due to the low silage or projection, go for Euphoria Intense.
The first spray immediately has the ginger bringing out the absolute sweetest any of these notes can offer, the first 30 seconds I relate to Jo Malones Pomegranate Noir, it smells nothing like PN but it very quickly cools to a still very sweet and exotic, oud/floral intensity.

Scents like Eternity and Crave had me losing faith in old Calvin's taste and outlook, but Euphoria intense is one of his better releases. Much stronger than CAlvin's normal creations.

Although not completely out of the box, this scent is very unique to me despite my hundreds of tests, I'm so glad an Intense version was made for Euphoria!

Now If I could just get hold of a deo stick >-D

Raptole
Raptole

Not a bad fragrance, but has poor longevity even thought it is INTENSE. But I don't expect much from Calvin Klein's fragrances they are just names on different, interesting bottles. If you need lasting stuff, look at Carolina Herrera, Jean Paul Gaultier, Dior and even Paco Rabanne.
This smelled like a woman's perfume on me after less than an hour. Lasted for 2-2:30 hours at the most.
The best part on me was in the very beginning and then it started changing and I don't like it. At least I didn't buy it but I sprayed a whole lot of it on me at the mall. So this is how I know. It does not have good silage and projection is a little bit below average.
I hope I don't regret what I'm saying but I think I'm never going to buy a Calvin Klein cologne again. I just got MAN by Calvin Klein and lacks of longevity, projection and silage, I really hope it will be better in the hotter days! I don't want my money to be wasted.

Detroitcolognereview
Detroitcolognereview

I wanted to love this soooooooooo badly as I can’t get over the women’s version of this fragrance. It just didn’t happen though. Its definitely a play off of the womens one but it smells like the made it with leftover materials. The spice of it does something to my throat that I just don’t prefer to experience in the morning…or ever. I tried and tried to like it but I didn’t. sorry.

twlahue
twlahue

When I smelled this on paper for the first time, i was blown away. smells like 1 million, but calmer and probably a little better. BUT, it doesn't do that great on the skin. It dries down to a pretty dull scent-
was almost great, but falls short.

RIVI1969
RIVI1969

Having full bottles of both, I dare say that CK Euphoria Intense is the closest thing to what would be a poor man´s Tom Ford Noir de Noir. Of course it lacks the Oud oil concentration that Noir de Noir (or any other EdP perfume with oud oil offers) but I still think CK is a worthy example of the genre without falling into myrrh or incense abuse as it happens with Gucci PH1. Along with YSL M7, Euphoria Men Intense is the only option for those who want to enjoy these exotic earthy tones only Oud oil offers without spending a small fortune on a bottle of perfume. Highly recommended.

Trvevil
Trvevil

Lol OMG! This is so great! At start its like 'cigar' with chamomiles. Later it becomes more rich, I can catch caramel- like note if I smell close to skin. It's really nice, a bit sweet and comfortable. I recommend it. It doesn't have too much sillage tho. But stays quite long.
Lol @ guest xD

ChristyS
ChristyS

I would call it a moderate or modern oriental. For a traditional oriental perfume it would be too sweet. Although there are far more sweet perfumes for men like JPG. Good creation, mainly its spicy facette. Really like this on my husband. The only dissapointing thing about it: it lasts only approx. 4hours!
Intense?? No... :( If this is already the intense version, how long will last the normal Euphoria...

Minity Meo
Minity Meo

Very sexy and hot fragrance. Fully a frutal and oriental scent. The BEST. I love, love, love.

guest_loistris
guest_loistris

It is just perfect on my boyfriend. I can smell the scent all day long on him. I adore Euphoria Intense!

raverdudes
raverdudes

Hello. Could anybody tell me what difference there is between this one and the traditional Euphoria? Is this one similar in any way to the version pour femme?

Lotofire
Lotofire

To Guest_

That you are an ignorant person doesn´t make the rest of the world ignorant,How older are you? 14? 13?...please dont insult people. if you dont know anything mentioned here, do what you and everybody should : LEARN belive me is the only cure for ignorance.

ArkangeL
ArkangeL

To the Guest below...

Pseudo experts huh? Is that why you came here anonymously to trash talk on a perfume site?? What did you expect, coming to a place titled "Fragrantica" where you're sure to find a bunch of fragrance addicts and connoisseurs? That's the world of perfume. After reading this stuff repeatedly and discovering what basenotes or "ingredients" (sorry crap-talk) are in the scents you like, you become familiar. You learn. Go to amateur sites and look for the bright yellow stars. No need to dis the population. If you wanted an opinion or comparison, you could have just asked. As you can see, the people here are very responsive.

scentology
scentology

Like my review for Versace Dreamer, my only relationship with Intense is clear : I wear her, she advertises me.. Neither love or hate her, it's a deal. Definitely 100 times better than its original trashy scented water, I still don't get why women go crazy on this one. They tell me this is ten times better than Versace pour homme for example, which I find impossible to believe...

Sillage : good
Longevity : 3+ hours (poor for an intense edition)
Feeling : hot!!
Feedback : people like to be around you
Recommendation : A Winner

guest_m_gomez
guest_m_gomez

This fragrance is not bad, but honestly imho also nothing special at all. The most surprising fact for me was, that for an intense version it is very weak.
Got it as a gift, but prefer my fragrances from Cartier, Chanel, Miyake.
So far not a single Calvin Klein fragrance has convinced me.

bwcw81
bwcw81

Yes, it does last longer than the original Euphoria, but it is ways different from the original Euphoria. It start with ginger and spicy peppery scent, minutes later, it turn to something very dry, thick and oriental scent for hours, it kind of too intense until I get light migraine wearing it (kind of remind me Davidoff Silver Shadow). Dry down is mild woody scent.

Original Euphoria smell smoother, more sexy and less aggressive than this one.

Both of them are totally 2 different group of scent, choose wisely. I will give 5/10 for this as I prefer the original Euphoria a lot more.

Lance
Lance

This is way much better than the original. Richer, more spicey, and more depth. And I love the darker bottle, looks much more luxurious!

ChemistRhi
ChemistRhi

The sales lady said to me that it smells like "dark chocolate", and so I bought it even though hadn't smelled it as wanted a new scent.

I really like it, it does remind me of dark chocolate actually.... and if you've smelled that Lynx Dark Temptation chocolatey spray stuff, they are very very similar.

It's pretty masculine, but sweet-ish and heavy, great for autumnal or wintoral days!

junior halston
junior halston

this is so much a better improvement on the original Euphoria for men. the intense version meshes nicely with the fragrance theme and packaging of the womens.

i have a feeling that originally they wanted to go with this version but instead choose the light fresh scented original.

it is a market shame that two fragrances now exist under the same name and theme - talk about confusing the average customers. my thoughts drop the intense from the name and discontinue the original and have this replace it!

bronstein
bronstein

Really nice, although it seems a bit as if CK were unsatisfied with the original Euphoria. One gets the impression that the original Euphoria hasn't been ready for release back in 2006, but rather rushed out. They surely improved that with this one two years later.

Nevertheless, one definite mixture instead of two scents that are essentially the same would have been a better idea.

missan
missan

High quality cologne, my favourite CK along with Truth for Men. All in all very high in ranking.

dancam86
dancam86

Very Sweet and sexy. No doubt this is the best from Calvin Klein. Smells expensive and extravagant. Love it!!

snitchings
snitchings

Dont be fooled by the CK brand name.

This perfume smells amazing and smells expensive. i bought it on 50ml and use it very sparingly.

Best worn with suits or when going to somewhere formal.

One of my favs.

omerpervaiz
omerpervaiz

Sweet,Sexy and wonderful.
Highly complimented. perfect for partywear and young generation.
much much better than its predecessor.
I like it very much.
I give it 8 out of 10.

ahmed ehab
ahmed ehab

pungent and sweet , thats about it , i liked it though , if u can tolerate it then ur doing just fine but be careful , this is not heavy , its pungent which makes it hard on a sensitive nose

da_markos
da_markos

like many ck fragrances it has great opening. watermelon with some spices. unfortunatly after those great opening it only becomes worse (but of course it is still good). dry down is only sweet vanilla on my skin. so it's typical evenign/winter/fall scent.

BlackAmberMoon
BlackAmberMoon

Surprisingly good amber oriental. Starts out quite sweet but becomes drier and more interesting as it progresses. Drydown is a nice cedar/musk. Smells both sexy and cozy. Good one to try if you're looking for a soft oriental.

EJS
EJS

I get compliments all the time when I wear this one. Euphoria Intense is unique and sweet, but still masculine. It has an impressive opening that leads to a pleasant and warm drydown. Great scent!

guest_dvtai2001
guest_dvtai2001

i just buy it 100ml 5 day ago,everyone aorund me say ,the smell is good ,but i dont feel good,it has something make me feel bad i cant tell you why and how is it ,but dont worry today i will try to buy Ck in2u Heat for him,i will tell you with one i like best ,

guest_1izenuff
guest_1izenuff

i love it! my female friends love the scent and i swear its like spanish fly to some girls when i go out.No lies its loved by many here

jasonx
jasonx

This opens smelling a lot like Euphoria, stronger, even better. But then on my skin it turn to this disgusting salty smell. Finally, there's only suede, suede, suede, literally, it smell like you're smelling suede with nothing added to it. Not a pleasant experience!

crfan
crfan

I was excited when i saw this. The original Euphoria was very low quality and didnot last on my dark skin. Also it was getting 'feminine scent' comments, so i stopped using it.

I thought that the intense version would last much longer, be a little manlier and would be a stronger scent with added perfume extract.

Well this turned out to be a very big disappointment for me. I found a much worse scent than the original. This is just as average quality as the original. Doesn't last, flowery feminine and synthetic.

Stefan
Stefan

like woah! what is that I smell. it's pungent and sweet. I can smell it fine because I know what I'm putting on, but other people cant tell.

acc
acc

I found the notes and composition of Euphoria fantastic but the quality was extremely low and it turned out to be a huge disappointment for me. The phases of the fragrance were complete in half an hour and the rest 1 hour was all about a cloying sweet smell. After this experience i swore to wait at least 1,5 hours after testing a fragrance and before buying it :)

I wondered if the quality was better with Euphoria Intense. Again the fragrance mesmerized me the moment i smelled it on my skin but faded to a sweet-sour smell in half an hour and made me want to wash it off immediately. This time i was wise enough to wait to see how the fragrance would evolve and did not waste my money :) I really miss the old CKs.

argeada
argeada

I love perfumes with cedar. They remind me of ancient epic times. My husband bought it recently, and whenever he puts it on, I feel as if some hero from previous lives popped in to say hi.
I like the introduction of the fruit-like flirtation, and then the firm and not too gaudy statement it makes. Some perfumes to me seem more eloquent than others. This one doesn't use many words, but the few it does, have an exclamation mark at the end.

Canyousmellme
Canyousmellme

I'm wearing it right now, and everytime I wear it I get so many compliments. On the opening it does smell kinda sweet but I tend to wear sweeter fragrances better than musky ones, but it drys down to a sweet vanilla type deal. This review has been approved by CYSM

baliquez
baliquez

I think it is way too sweet for a mens scent, even in todays trend. First blast is so filled with sugar, with a watermelon type fruity feeling, later it tuned down to a biscuit cacophony. I was looking forward to find the oudh out from it, but the patchouli overkilled everything. Unbalanced IMHO.

Leo
Leo

Hmm... The opening is sweet enough for me,but it is not as sweet as paco rabanne ultrared. It is getting spicier 5-10 minutes later. 2 thumbs up for the longevity!

slipcat
slipcat

This cologne and Guess Suede seem very similar to me. I have a hard time telling the difference. What do others think?

guest_da_markos
guest_da_markos

i love opening soo much it is marvelous. deep & sweet but don't make u faint. after that is't so great but it's still very good

jonr951
jonr951

My new fav scent and I can't wait 2 own it! It smells incredible! It's very earthy and completely different and unique from anything that's out there right now! I love it so much more than the original Euphoria for men! It's a must have! I'm gonna stock up cuz sadly it is a limited edition!

afraafra
afraafra

a little similar to YSL l'homme but more intense.

noddoc
noddoc

great smell!

guest_dunzki
guest_dunzki

Yes...I like the scent..I just bought my 100ml bottle of Intense Euphoria yesterday...It's my right choice...

Euphoria Men Intense by Calvin Klein 4.04 out of 5 based on 692 ratings and 125 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Calvin Klein Euphoria Men Intense fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Calvin Klein Euphoria Men Intense, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Euphoria Men Intense by Calvin Klein. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Euphoria Men Intense by Calvin Klein represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.