Designers » C » Floral « Groups

Euphoria Spring Temptation Calvin Klein for women

Euphoria Spring Temptation Calvin Klein for women
dislike

tropical
Euphoria Spring Temptation Calvin Klein for women Pictures Euphoria Spring Temptation Calvin Klein for women Pictures

Euphoria Spring Temptation is a spring edition by the house of Calvin Klein, created of pear blossom, guava leaves and waterfall accords in top notes, with a heart of pink lily, freesia petals and dewy violets placed on a base of white sandalwood, clear frozen musk and amber.

The perfume was developed by Loc Dong and Carlos Benaim, and it will arrive on the market in March 2009, as 30 and 50ml edp.

Water Notes Guava Pear

Lily Freesia Violet

Musk Amber Sandalwood

Euphoria Spring Temptation Fragrance Reviews

Laurdess
Laurdess

There are 25 "Eternity" scents. They all smell alike & worn the F#@K out. Euphoria Temp. Summer is no different. I have been asked if I have on Eternity.. It smells good, but as with all of CK smells... They were original when Ferris Beuller took the day off.

peachypixie
peachypixie

I LOVE Euphoria original.

These two don't remind me of each other. It's extremely light and fresh. It's hard to imagine anyone put off by the scent, so it's perfect for work. You'll need to dose up several times per day. I spray my clothes and hair and it's not too strong, more like an EdT.

icekat
icekat

Euphoria Spring Temptation is fun and pretty scent. It is great for spring and summer as it successfully combines the elements of tropical fruits, aquatic notes and flowers. I love the sensual and seductive qualities of the original Euphoria and though I do not think that these two scents are very similar, I do find Euphoria Spring Temptation to be very attractive and lovely scent on its own. It is like the original Euphoria totally changed her wardrobe, donned on a straw hat and bikini and went on vacation to a tropical island.

The scent opens right away with an aquatic vibe and tropical fruits. Guava note is tough to do as it often turns over-ripe and too sweet. Not in this scent. It is nice and fresh and I totally like it. The lily and freesia are cool and refreshing in the heart notes. The scent is like a lovely cold drink on a hot summer day. The dry down is pleasant musk and woods. The sillage and lasting power is medium so I re-apply throughout a day.

Overall score 7/10. If you are looking for a lovely summer scent with icy floral notes, light tropical fruits and vacation feel then I would recommend trying this scent. I had it for a few years and I still go back to it during summer time.

Bhuvana.Balan
Bhuvana.Balan

I got this perfume as a gift for my birthday & I cannot begin to tell you how much I love it! I love the regular euphoria as well, but this one is a bit more floral. It elevates my mood every time I spray it on. This one does not last very long, but the regular euphoria is a bit better... Either ways, I love them both dearly and use them occasionally, for special days, because I do not want to empty the bottle!

MayaraFariasM
MayaraFariasM

Its smells like garden and its too floral for me. I just like it. Nothing special, I use with no problems :)

worood-mohamedia
worood-mohamedia

The original Euphoria is more stronger but this one more girly for teenager.It's light fresh and for every day wear.

Amethyste
Amethyste

I apologize to those who enjoy this perfume, but for me (at least the top notes) smelled fishy ...literally. I like the regular Euphoria.

MISStella
MISStella

lovely perfume has nothing to do with the original for me its a good thing def aquatic floral for summer days .. 5hrs lasting you can smell it on urself but i am not sure if others smell it as well its light sheer fragrance not signature but nice change when u not in the mood for big loud scent

ishani17
ishani17

First of all i must say i got this fragrance as a gift, i was so excited as i love the orignial euphoria and thought this one would smell very similar. I was extremely dissapointed when i first smelt this, its not that it smelt bad it just didnt smell like the original. After all the dissapointment i thought if give it a chance...

It is a nice, delicate fragrance and it is very aquatic and floral. I dont seem to pick up on the fruity notes too much. Its very fresh and womanly. The staying power is pretty good.When i smell this i think its something that can be easily worn, its very light so in heat it is perfect.

I think all ladies can pull off this fragrance its something pretty. I would imagine it being worn with a cute floaty skirt, for lunch with the girls.

amber_glow
amber_glow

A nice clean fresh fragnance suitable for spring summer... It is citrusy and floral but far away from other euprorias. But I like it.

LenaBel
LenaBel

Has nothing to do with original Euphoria. On my skin it smelled very aquatic-fruity, like Davidoff Cool Water just mixed with fruit... Very light scent, very watery.
Personally -not a fan.

Chipa
Chipa

This is my favourite fragrance of the Euphoria line and one of my most loved perfumes ever.

Although it is differend from the original Euphoria it's easy to see what makes them related. It has the same euphorizising feel to it as presented in the original one just in a lighter and more cheerful way.

Euphoria Blossom was a dissapoinment for me as being too sharp and stingy with the citrus notes on the beginning and it didn't dry down on my skin in the way I would have wished and the sharpness just stayed on. Spring temptation in very temptating and captivating from the first sniff.

Guava and water notes are dominant at the beginning. The perfect blend of different notes prevents the perfume from becoming fresh in an aquatic way and the result is guava and delicious flowers.

As a cheerful light floral fragrance it also has some mystical darkness to it so it definitely stands out from many other florals.

edlina
edlina

I LOVE everything about Euphoria Spring Temptation.. Adorable bottle,exotic smell and really got me addicted... One of the Best Light perfume from Calvin Klein...

amethyst
amethyst

i am bit dissapointed with the smell.it doesnt last longer..

rachelmaryaddiction
rachelmaryaddiction

I have owned euphoria and gave it away as I hated it. I have euphoria blossom and its ok and nice for summer. I much prefer this one. I dont find any similarities to the original. At first spray it was nice and I though, ok its a nice floral nothing special, but as it changed it became a more full bodied floral(if that makes sense!) It wasnt like anything i had smelt before and i had good staying power. I got a lot of compliments that day at work. I didnt find it to be the usual floral fragrance. sorry if I am not great a describing the notes i picked up. Will be buying this one!

guest_Tavia
guest_Tavia

I just smelled this yesterday and tested it on my skin and I can still feel it. I already have Euphoria and Euphoria blossom and I loveeee them, now for sure I must buy this one too. Also Euphoria crystal smells awesome and it's perfect for winter.

Spring Temptation is exactly what I wanted Euphoria Blossom to smell like. I already own and love the original Euphoria yet I wanted something to wear in the warmer months. When I tried Euphoria Blossom I was disappointed, however this fragrance has me really impressed.

Spring Temptation is the sheer, fruity floral version of Euphoria. It is lively, sweet, refreshing and extremely Summery. It reminds me of walking through fruit orchards and breathing in the gorgeous citrusy aromas of ripe and delicious fruits waiting to be picked.

The decision in adding the water notes to the guava and pear was a wise decision I thought, because it made the opening top notes more pleasant and fresh. It was the sour and citrusy opening of Euphoria Blossom that made me dislike that scent.

Since my Winter fragrance collection is considerably larger than my Summer collection I have been searching for a fragrance that I can wear along with my Moschino Funny! later this year. I'm thinking that perhaps Spring Temptation may become my final choice.

luz
luz

Very similar to Euphoria Blossom, but fresher at the beggining.

Arexyz
Arexyz

I tryed it. I love euphoria blossom, so i expected that this will be something more flowery but still similar. it opened with something artifical sour scent, which make me confused because it has nothing to do with euphoria and it doesn't fit together with euphoria scent. After few minutes it was like euphoria blossom so i was thinking about buing, but I smelled it after 1,5 hour and what I smelled? Nothig. And that is the biggest problem of this fragrance and why I am thinking that it won't be succesful perfume. If I want something for spring or summer/ I will buy Euphoria blossom If I want something more intensive for autumn or winter/I will buy euphoria. But this is for me lost money. i dont recommend it.

perfumes_addict
perfumes_addict

i tried this one out and i have to say i liked it. it's not as bold and intense as the original euphoria, but considering that it is meant to be a lighter, spring version of it is perfect. if you like euphoria but you find it to strong to wear it in the warmer days, this is what you need.

Miertje87
Miertje87

I finally got to sample this today, after waiting for a long time and I must say...I was dissapointed. I must admit that I had very high hopes of this because I love Euphoria but this one was quite light and it didn't last very long on me. I know that it is supposed to be a spring fragrance and not too heavy but still...I wanted a little more power. It is a nice fragrance though, for spring.

Migotka
Migotka

I should start by saying that I adore the original Euphoria, I have fallen in love with it ages ago and was extatic to be able to get it for myself last year.
Knowing that, I have tried every other edition I could get a hold of; they are all nice, but none made me tremble with emotions after trying them out. So how does the Spring Edition presents itself here?
I was very surprised and how similar it is to the original at first, and how different it becomes later on. The notes blend really nicely, so I couldnt really decompose the fragrance into smaller parts, but you get the glimspe of what I would call “Euphoria spirit” after the first spray.
And then, while the perfume was drying down on my skin, is started changing, and unfortunately not in the way I dreamt it would. It started reminding me of fresh, floral and uncomplicated fragrances, of which a tremendous number is now available on the market. While the original is strong, captivating, addictive, Spring Temptation simply lacks its force, and comes out to be not that tempting after all. Sure it's still quite pretty, but history repeats itself, and we do not get anything remerkable, rather a feeling of deja-vu (or should I say 'deja-smelled').
I am a bit disappointed at it, as despite its beauty it does not stand up to the standards set by Euphoria.

Euphoria Spring Temptation by Calvin Klein 3.94 out of 5 based on 103 ratings and 22 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Calvin Klein Euphoria Spring Temptation fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Calvin Klein Euphoria Spring Temptation, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Euphoria Spring Temptation by Calvin Klein. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Euphoria Spring Temptation by Calvin Klein represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.