Designers » C » Floral Fruity « Groups

Forbidden Euphoria Calvin Klein for women

Forbidden Euphoria Calvin Klein for women
dislike

I have it: 527 I had it: 135 I want it: 495 My signature: 29

Forbidden Euphoria Calvin Klein for women Pictures Forbidden Euphoria Calvin Klein for women Pictures Forbidden Euphoria Calvin Klein for women Pictures

Forbidden Euphoria is presented as a fragrance for younger audience and dedicated to independent women. The composition is sexy, modern and livelier than the classic, based on the famous orchid tiger note, which is now sweetened by fruity juices.

The top notes will tempt us with iced raspberry, tangerine juices and delicate peach blossom of fruity flowery essences. The heart reveals amazing floral aromas of Tiger orchids, pink peony and jasmine flowers, while the base beats to the cadence of sensual musk, cashmere wood and patchouli.

The fragrance is available in the same form of the bottle as the first Euphoria, on whose transparent glass the iridescent shades of dark purple blend with the lighter shades from the edges. Forbidden Euphoria will be available as 50 and 100ml EDP, from September 2011.

Mandarin Orange Raspberry Peach Blossom

Pretty Hot

Forbidden Euphoria Fragrance Reviews

MissRen02
MissRen02

I work for a department store selling perfumes. We get bottles of perfume when we sell certain lines. Like if you sell a lot of Coty Fragrances, which is the paRent company over Calvin Klein, Chloe, and Marc Jacobs, you receive bottles of fragrance as gifts from those lines. Though you generally don't get to pick what you receive. I have euphoria and endless euphoria, and I just received forbidden. Forbidden is not as good. It hits you with wild berries and tropical fruit at first. My thinking was it was plum and some type of melon. It never really settles to the dry-down. It disappears too fast. And I do have oily skin and that doesn't seem to help me. If the perfume is not of good quality, it disappears within an hour on me. It has patchouli, which if blended well into the base of a fragrance I find very pleasing but I can't detect ANY spice in this one. Just wine-boozy berries and other red fruits. And exotic, red flowers. It's not horrible or anything. And frankly, I think it will be a scent I can mix with others in my repertoire(ones that have no florals)to create something New. It is very simplstic, which makes it perfect for that. You CAN mix fragrances and achieve something pretty. Trial and error is what fragrance is all about. And I think this straightforward fruity, fruity floral will be good for just that. I wouldn't want to pass it aLong to anybody anyway. I hate to give bad reviews. Because fragrance is so subjective, but I don't th ink this mismatch is one of bad chemistry...its just an overly simple tropical red fruity perfume, which was released without nearly as much thought or depth, on its predecessor, Ck Euphoria.

Sharkington
Sharkington

I had high hopes for this as I like raspberry and patchouli a lot - both of which are highly detectable. Unfortunately, the patchouli in this is a very dank, dirty smelling patchouli - the same type of patchouli that can be found in Coco Noir. Those two scents don't smell similarly, expect for that patchouli note - almost mildewy, which is a huge turn off. I wish I could weigh in more on the other notes, but for some reason my skin chemistry just brings out the dirtiness in this fragrance.

Helene
Helene

I adore euphoria by CK,I use it for 5 years.this year I decided to buy smth from its new line.My choice was Forbidden Euphoria.It is in the style of Euphoria:similar strength,deep fruit notes, but it is not that nouble as Euphoria. Fruity notes make it more couture and girly.Nevertheless I like it and wear this perfume in the evenings, of course in autumn evenings,it is good on clothes and white furs

takeasniff
takeasniff

Unfortunately this one seems to have taken a nose dive in Australia, it is always on special they can't get rid of it and it was too strange for the younger consumers to like it compared to all the celeb perfumes on offer.

So I tested it a few times and loved it. It reminded me of a muskier version of Guess Girl because of the vague sugared sweetness. I loved it each time I tested it. I finally purchased a bottle but it just would not last on me. I suspect it is my skin as I do not have oily skin so perfume just vanishes on me. I purchased the body lotion and now it smells all day but it does get into my clothing which is annoying I am not keen on body lotions for that reason.

I am a little unsure about it at times. It smells as though it has cinnamon in it or something slightly annoying which persists and keeps mixing with the sweetness which I think is what can turn some people off it. It is almost as though it doesn't know what it wants to be. However, I keep going back to it and I am also not sure why so I will have to figure it out!! Can't leave these things unsorted!!:)

I find with Jennifer Lopez LA Glow the same annoying cinnamon type note kept popping up for me but that is another one I keep wearing even though I can't work out what to make of it. I suppose small things amuse small minds:)

I like layering the Forbidden Euphoria body lotion with LA Glow and even Beyonce's Midnight heat. They seem to blend together and make it more interesting or more puzzling for me one of the two.

I find Nina Ricci's, Ricci Ricci also annoys me some days and not on other days due to the sweetness mixed with the rhubarb it can just be a strange mixture at times not entirely pleasant.

I am not sorry I purchased this I will keep trying it out on different occasions to see what happens. that is the fun of perfume you can try all sorts of things. I do feel sorry for people around me, it must be like a nuclear bomb of sugar and patchouli has been detonated when I am around:)

llburris
llburris

I enjoy this scent very much. I just wished it had better longevity and bigger sillage. I have to reapply too often.

Slightly sweet floral fruity perfume. Quite average in my opinion. Average slight soapyness.
There's nothing bad or annoying about it, but it's just too plain and simple. So I wouldn't mind other people wearing it, but wouldn't wear it or buy it myself.

wprofumo
wprofumo

I agree 100% with princesszaida. Sickly, vulgar, cheap are words that come to mind.
When someone wearing it gets into the train I have to change seats to get away from it: it actually makes me nauseous. I don't usually have very strong 'dislike' reactions to perfumes - I either love them or am indifferent - but I really, really do not like this one.

Dorothy Grace

Six days ago I sprayed Forbidden Euphoria onto the sleeve of my jumper.

Donning said jumper to visit my mum I found the longevity of this perfume to be nothing short of phenomenal.

Mum: Can I have one?
Me: One what?
Mum: One of those boiled sweets you are eating.
Me: Ha! ha! mum. No. It's this perfume I think.
Mum: Oh! so it is.

Fruity musky boiled sweets. Still it does have many fans and can be had for a song so worth a punt if sweet fruity musks are the order of the day for anyone.

Dorothy Grace

Fobidden Euphoria was reminding me of something but I couldn't place it until - Madonna Truth or Dare Naked.

Not the same of course. Forbidden Euphoria has a strong, thick artificial fruitiness about it that Naked doesn't and Naked is somehow sultry and warmer, ambery, more womanly.

Almost wholely super sweet, cloying fruit notes that come together to smell like passion fruit and pineapple chunks or some other children's fruit sweets; sometimes with a hint of peach and raspberry. A note of sugary jasmine tea, a bit of spice, wrapped up in a sweet animalic, soft woody musk rounds out the perfume. I don't smell patchouli in the dry down. Very much like a fruity bubble bath or shampoo fragrance or boiled sweets.

Carded sample 2014

Gaylydie

je suis une adulte de 33 ans et je porte ce parfum qui est mon préféré et quand je vois des commentaires disant que c'est un parfum pour ados je ne suis pas du tout d'accord c'est n'importe quoi en plus j'ai toujours des compliments quand je le porte et on ne m'a jamais dis que je mettais un parfum pour ados

bronstein
bronstein

A promising name as if this was something only adults were allowed to enjoy. Alas, this is perhaps the most inappropraite perfume title ever, as the scent as such reminds one of ice-cream. More for children who play grown-ups than for grown-ups who plan to produce children. This is as feminine and sexy as strawberry ice-cream and disappears just as quickly.

PrincessofScents
PrincessofScents

My ideal fragrances are the light ones mixed with floral but have something more sophisticated, deeper for sexiness. This, had hints of deeper notes but the sweetness dominated before it faded to something that is not exciting and slightly turns into a bitter-burnt plastic scent.

The add campaign puts out that 'under-age' vibe that I disagree with totally. It is not 'every-man's fantasy,' and how daringly close it comes to stating it. A lot people criticise CK being so suggestive in its advertising campaigns and it's for a teen girl with 'frozen raspberry treats' trying to act sexy, and be 'forbidden'.

I prefer the original, it is deeper and more sensual and the lightest one of all is completely fresh. Overall, this particular scent does not entirely linger on the skin for much longer. I think there are more fresher, sexier scents on the market for sophisticated adults.

KATERINA LABROPOULOU
KATERINA LABROPOULOU

Sweet Euphoria with the same excellent length as the original, I could say the Summer Euphoria. Reminds a lot of flowerbomb, Jimmy Choo and Lady Million. An airy sweet spicy perfume, not heady at all. I could wear it during my summer holidays without turning bitter. Happy indeed with my choise.

Elizabby
Elizabby

This is totally different from the original Euphoria, and not in a good way. It is much sweeter (too much) and less complex than the original. It's like being whacked over the head with a floral lollipop. I can't imagine anyone over the age of 20 wearing this. I got it for free, and gave it away!

latinkapetrova
latinkapetrova

Forbidden Euphoria is one of those one-night-stand perfumes. It's wearable and enjoyable for a while, but it can't make me want a whole bottle of it. It's simple, fruity, girly and a bit sticky.

AnnBerg
AnnBerg

it is very fruity and just a tad floral. It is a bit woody and spicy which makes it sexy even though it is fruity and sweet. It is hard to find a fruity perfume that is also deep, sophisticated and sexy but Forbidden Euphoria is all that. I really, really like it!

Gaylydie

parfum sexy,fruité,gourmand bref je l'aime!!!!!!! ♥

victoria.mei1992
victoria.mei1992

Here is written wrong notes. Real notes are:
Top Notes: sparkling mandarin, passion fruit and touches of iced raspberry
Middle Notes: a hypnotic bouquet of tiger orchid and jasmine
Base Notes: addictive patchouli with sophisticated musks and cashmere woods

Sorayya
Je suis bien d'accord avec toi je ne vois pas pourquoi beaucoup de monde dit que forbidden euphoria est pour les ados ou pour les filles de 20 ans . J'ai 33 ans et c'est mon parfum préféré et je ne vois pas pourquoi tel ou tel parfum soit pour les jeunes filles ou les femmes plus âgées ,moi je dis qu'il n'y a pas d'âge pour porter un parfum du moment qu'on l'aime et qu'on a eu le coup de foudre pour un parfum c'est le principal et à 40 ans tu as bien raison de le porter si c'est ton parfum préféré ;)

Sorayya

This is my signature...I tried lots of perfumes and I keep coming back to this one. I really don't agree when I hear it is for 20 year olds..I am 40, please don't condemn us to wearing only powdery-musky-strong-old-lady stuff ;-) I can't imagine a young woman wearing this, it is too sensual and sexy!

Mon préféré et j'ai l'impression qu'il le sera pour longtemps. Sur moi je sens tout de suite l'orange, la framboise. Ensuite viennent les fleurs dont l'orchidée que j'adore. Ensuite, le patchouli et le bois.

Divine!

Gaylydie

Ceci est mon parfum préféré.J'adore car il est sucré mais pas écoeurant en plus l'odeur de la framboise ressort bien sur ma peau,un parfum fruité ,sucré comme je les aime en plus il a une bonne tenue de 6 heures sur moi et je ne trouve pas que ce soit spécialement un parfum pour les ados ou les jeunes filles de 20 ans comme j'ai pu le lire.En plus quand je le porte ce parfum je n'ai que des compliments !

boutonstendres
boutonstendres

Dominating and assertive in the way that you are when you're 18 and think you know everything. I imagine this on club-goers fresh out of high school or raver kids. The juicy fruit-patchouli combination gives that vibe, like the wearer is looking to pick up elicit substances. The scent is "explosive." Some fragrances are decadent but this one just does not give a f***.

One of the other reviewers compared this to Hot Couture. This is a younger version--sweeter, less peppery, patchouli-dominant and doesn't seem like it'd pair well with any non-neon clothing.

Not work appropriate. Made for the 23 and younger crowd.

Octoberamy
Octoberamy

There is something sharp and biting in the opening, maybe the Patchouli. But after that it's very nice. Fruity, a little floral, but also seductive and mysterious. Not really an office perfume, it's a little more risqué.

Yellow Daisy
Yellow Daisy

euphoria blossom smells ten times better then this, its somewhat nauseating to me i don't know the mix in this fragrance is just not for me it smells pretty awful for me.

Namarie
Namarie

this one blind buy for me..and absolutely i dont like it. I smell like huge fruit plate..very long lastin but this fruity notes!! i felt sick after using this one..
But my older sister loves it couse she love fruity notes

nezi
nezi

I use the original Euphoria and love it (only during the winter). Unfortunately The original doesn't last long on me and in the summer it smells like nothing but a light powder. So while I was in Florida on vacation I decided to try this on one wrist and the original on the other. This was amazing! Even smelt better than the original (at the time).

However, several months later, in colder weather I did the same test and the original Euphoria was much better.

My theory is that during the warmer months Forbidden Euphoria is the equivalent sexy summer version of the Original. And in cooler months the original is the better choice to wear.

I will give Forbidden another test when it gets warmer because I still want to smell like Euphoria during warmer months.

Mammajamma

I bought this blind with recommendation, I got the edp. I still believe it was a very good recommendation based on my likes. I want to love this!! I love the opening blast of fruity flowery mystery ....getting tangy whiffs of citrus and berry with a dark warm base. Heavenly! However, it turned into smelling just like TM Angel on me! I was so sad because all that comes out on me is the patchouli...I got a nauseous headache and my husband asked why it smelled like hippies (he is not very PC lol). I would say the edp isn't light, it is deep, mysterious, come here for a kiss but I might bite your earlobe ....I'm. Giving it to my friend who loves patchouli....overall I really appreciate this frag but can't wear it...encourage you to try it on your skin if you like fruitchouli frags, it's a really gorgeous one on the right skin!

lady_D
lady_D

Oh, this is a dream in a bottle, and the bottle is a dream itself as well. In fact, I love EVERYTHING about this perfume - the appropriately seductive commercial, the name that suits so well, the beautiful deep pink/purple colours of the packaging that I truly associate the perfume with and, of course, above it all - the potion itself. Yes, this is the one perfume that I would hold on if I could only keep one. It is fruity floraly musky with raspberries, patchouli and peach blossom, with musky and woody undertones. It is my perfect combination of sweetness, muskiness, deepness and lightness. It is my perfect combination of sensuality, youthfulness, confidence, comfort, sexyness, exclusivity. Exclusive, yes, I can definitely see why it is called Forbidden. It can seem very sweet and playful at first, but it can easily draw you in, make you lose your mind and fall in love and never ever let go of the thought of having it forever. But you cannot. Regardless of the amazing staying power and great sillage, it stays as it should - as a dream. It is really too good to be true, just as every woman who wears it with passion.

Taxidermy
Taxidermy

I liked it instantly. Forbidden Euphoria is a very good version of the original. It may be sweeter than Euphoria, but the zesty tangerine note makes it easier to pull off. While Euphoria is a good winter frag, Forbidden Euphoria is more appropriate for all year round use. It's lighter, juicier, muskier than the original, albeit has an unmistakably familiar character. Forbidden Euphoria still has that famous masculine (woody) note of Euphoria.

I envy all of you who own it.

SorceressOfTheDark
SorceressOfTheDark

Fruit pies baking, sizzling french sauces, heady aromas in the kitchen making my head spin. Now this Euphoria is really, really good. Surprisedly good. I just wasn't expecting a fragrance from today's stock to make me sit back and really appreciate the delightful aromas. Or to put me in another place. But it does.
Euphoria evokes images of country kitchens, spaciousness, warm cider and friends gathering around the Thanksgiving holidays preparing a vast array of dishes while the air is brisk outside, the leaves have turned and a great many have fallen off the limbs of the trees.
This is a fruity composition with a sweet patchouli base that doesn't seem sexy to me at all. Rather, it's more of a friendly fragrance that embodies good times with friends. In fact, it brought me back to a time from college, when a group of us had a Thanksgiving together. Those were real patchouli days when essences and herbal fragrances were real. We wore our patchouli straight from the bottle. We were the original Patchouli addicts.
I won't forget that memory of a group of young adults preparing a meal together for the first time away from home. Laughter, camaraderie and fun with people. I have this fragrance to thank for bringing back that memory.
That may not be the image that Calvin Klein's advertising wanted for his fragrance, but it's what it evoked in me. Euphoria draws out a warmth and pleasantness ideal for jeans, boots and over-sized sweaters.
This is a wonderful cool weather scent of fruits, patchouli with a bit of hidden musk. It doesn't seem to last very long tho, on an average two hours at best. After sampling it, I chose to purchase a rollerball also, so I could refresh the fragrance when I'm out. Otherwise, it's gone and I'm without anything. Sillage is decent, just wafting closely around a person.
An excellent dupe is Fragrance Rebel/ParfumsdeCoeur Romance & Dreams. The EdT is identical. I tried it on one arm vs. FE on the other, and could not tell them apart.

pinkprincessinheels
pinkprincessinheels

i have this one given by my office mate.. i love this..best on cold weather... i got a lot of compliments with these and really stays long even if i wake up the next day.. i could still smell it on my skin.. not advisable on hot weather because it will blend with your sweat and makes you smell sour..

radzzzz
radzzzz

Love this. I get tonnes of compliments! Its sweet and girly. Lasts forever even after a long day. This is perfect as i love sweet scents

Repeat.Lynn
Repeat.Lynn

Love it as the Euphoria too strong..this is just right for me..my Daughter Loves the stronger one..

sakumasa
sakumasa

a little too sweet for me (and it's overwhelming-heavy-sugarcane sweet). it's definitely an interesting scent though, but i prefer my perfumes to be fresh and more breathable.

mishkacuneva
mishkacuneva

Girls, i admit that i read your reviews very carefully about this perfume. With the autumn coming i want something heavier, yet not that sweet and compulsive. So i tried it on my skin - it's not that i didn't like it at all, because it has some very inetersting changeable notes, but it is not 100% me :)can anyone please recommend something interesting?

sugar.hristova
sugar.hristova

I blind bought this and when it came I had to immediately spray it on my wrist and oh... the disappointment :/ I agree it smells great on paper, but with my skin chemistry it turns into overpowering synthetic mix of musk and wood with a bit of some very sweet fruit. The original Euphoria works better for me and I'm curious about the Blossom one. It has good longetivity though, but it gives me great headache... so unfortunate :/

hollyms

One of my favorite scents of all time... fruity, yet musky and sexy. So seductive. My boyfriend absolutely LOVES this on me and can't keep away when I wear it... I don't understand the negative reviews :(

Meadowberg
Meadowberg

Totally agree with everyone who says TEST ON SKIN FIRST.
When I smelt this on paper, I was blown away by the nicest perfume I'd ever smelt - a perfect balance between sweet and musky - for months I was saving for it.
But then I decided I couldn't wait, and I wanted to wear it for a day, so I sprayed it on my skin. My skin did not like it.
After a few minutes of initial deliciousness it went sickening. Really thick and unpleasant and dry, I was so disappointed. Not everyone will have this experience (lucky people) but just to make sure give it time to settle on your skin before you make the purchase!

I wore the original Euphoria for a few years, and have only recently finished a 50ml bottle. Euphoria and I parted ways amicably; it was a scent that represented one chapter of my life that I had long since left behind. I must say I was intrigued when I saw Forbidden Euphoria, the newest flanker, whilst browsing the perfume department yesterday.

It's a much sweeter version of Euphoria, with less masculine woods and a candied raspberry accord. I still prefer the original, however I can see this flanker appealing to the younger consumers.

It reminds me of Givenchy's Hot Couture in lots of ways. The raspberry note is a dominant fixture in this composition, very jam-like and sugary. In all honesty, you'll either love the sweetness or hate it. Forbidden Euphoria would make a good 'going out' fragrance, something colourful and rich enough to be worn out clubbing.

The drydown has a smooth, luscious hint of patchouli and cashmere wood. Forbidden Euphoria becomes less fruity at this point, and for me, much more wearable. For the most part I find the raspberry and orchid notes a little too loud and brash on the skin.

Forbidden Euphoria has rather strong projection, so a few light spritzes is all that's required. The longevity is also excellent. It's a bit too fruity and sweet for my liking, (like an Escada release), but pleasant nonetheless.

dhiagelev
dhiagelev

I'm glad I bought a miniature because on me there is an overpowering fruit smell which is still prominent several hours later. It has a synthetic note to it as well, like fruitypop ice lollies. Underneath there is a definite woody, spicy smell which I prefer vastly to the fruit pong. If it was balanced in a better way, I might like this more. As it is, it is bearable but not one I'd ever buy again. And what is it about some of these more modern perfumes that seem to have this 'hair oil' tang? In this one it is, mercifully, slight, but in some it is utterly revolting.
I'm beginning to feel that the oldies are the best for me and maybe I should stick to YSL, Dior, Lancôme, Carven, and the like.
For me this is about as sexy as a cheap ice lolly!

chchristyen
chchristyen

I tested this via a sample spray vial (thank you CL), directly on my skin, in the crease of my elbow. I had no idea what notes would be in this perfume and hadn't looked at the reviews before, so it was a blind test.

From the initial spray I got a delightful blend of fruitiness and florals, exotic and fresh-smelling, just a tad spicy. The opening was wonderful on my skin. However, it very quickly began to be overtaken by the pungency of patchouli. Not as strong or aggressive of a patchouli as in Thierry Mugler Angel, but still very present the longer it stayed. The fruit and florals and subdued patchouli from the opening ten minutes completely morphed to almost a complete patchouli on my skin.

Perhaps it is just me; patchouli tends to come out very dominantly on my skin - but this is definitely a good one for people who want that sweet-soft patchouli smell with a slight fruitiness to it. Don't come to this looking for longevity though. In my opinion it is one of those scents that stay close to the skin after it sits for awhile, you will catch whiffs of it off yourself for a couple hours at most. Make sure you let Forbidden Euphoria sit on your skin for a good 30 minutes before making a decision about buying this. You will surely be tempted to buy this just going by the initial smell of this perfume.

I was going to blind buy this but lukily i didn't. When i initially smelled it, i got very strong sweet notes which was actually good. But after a short while, the cashemere wood became quite prominent making it smell dry and masculine which ruined the perfume. So make sure to test it on your own skin before buying it, just to avoid any disappointments.

dame piglet
dame piglet

What is all this stuff about being too old to wear a fragrance??
What are we middle aged ladies supposed to smell like? Arthritis ointment? Maybe "Eau de Crazy Cat Lady?"
At 45 I'm pretty sure that I'm capable of choosing what works for me, and (surprise, surprise) my over-40 friends have very similar taste in fragrance to mine.

But on to the fragrance review...

Sure, this is sweet, but it's more than just fruity sweet. I'm not a fan of patchouli in fragrances, as it often takes over on me, but here it is softer and more well-balanced. All the way down, this fragrance is well- blended.

I like a fragrance to be with me when I am present, not an inescapable cloud that enters before I do and over-stays its welcome. This one fits that description well. I think that for the money, this one has decent lasting power.

I tend to wear this in cooler weather or in the evening. For me, that's when it works best without getting too "large" in summer heat.

Be well and happy sniffing!

jenny.166
jenny.166

This is my favourite night scent
It's sexy but not sophisticated sexy
The silage is amazing and it's long lasting

mils
mils

Sooo HOT! I mean this is kind of exotic and striking scent. It goes straight to the nose and makes you feel desirable. The raspberry in this is a tart queen, extremely juicy mandarins give me the impression of energy and smile, the patchouli in this is slightly creamy and balances the scent from being sickly sweet. Orchid gives it exotic and feminine kick and cool it down. Especially the base notes remind me little bit on Angel by TM because of the patchouli, but yet it;s not the same. I think it;s a good for all year round. In spring when the nature;s waking up and you want to feel lively, at summer night when you go out and want to feel like a passionate goddess, in autumn when you want to think back on the hot summer nights or in winter when you want to cuddle up and enjoy the creamy and warm base notes. It has amazing longevity and sillage. That;s addictive and my new crush :D

antfarm
antfarm

Sugared fruit punch stirred with a black licorice stick. Can't make up my mind whether it's fun or just gross. Has serious sillage for about two hours, then it disappears.

dness92
dness92

I have worn this fragrance every time I met up with my boyfriend because I felt it's sexy,fruity and quite sweet but not too much.
He commented once saying that something smells like strawberries ♥
Indeed, it does resemble strawberries now that I made this connection in my mind :)

I really like it BUT...sad news - longevity is very bad for a CK fragrance. While the projection is pretty amazing and you will definitely get noticed, it just doesn't last too long. I have original euphoria and that really lasts and lasts, for a whole day and is strong too, smells for days on clothes. This version is gone within 20 minutes. It does stay on clothes but is faint. Perhaps it's stronger than I think because I get used to the smell - this can be taken into consideration but then again - with the original euphoria I can totally smell it for hours after.
This unfortunately is not so strong.

Forbidden Euphoria is a stylish , fun , yet not girlish scent Easy to wear, casual yet not common, it oozes with feminity , I don't get the yes to 45, no to 50!!???
Any woman who has a certain allure about herself will enjoy that scent, flowery sweet. Not as heady as the original, a delightful creation , not synthetic either, suitable for all seasons, I love it. The orchid is the main note, blending in with harmony with the fresher notes, What a great feminine delightful scent. !!

Rose Zircon
Rose Zircon

Forbidden Euphoria
It's fun, very sweet (fruit not vanilla), for all ladies under 45's (i cannot imagine a 50 years old woman wearing this, sorry)..
Fresher, fruitier, younger, sweeter, less sexy than the original Euphoria..
Heavier, fruitier, sweeter, sexier than Euphoria Blossom..
It's red-berries sweetness galore.. Sooo sweet.. A lil bit too sweet for my taste..
Reminds me of Oriflame Fire.. Which i love several years ago.. But Forbidden have more depthness & sweeter..
I like FE if lightly applied.. But getting tired quickly of the sweetness.. So i'll not gonna used it several days in a row..
Just make sure u're not over-applied.. & use it when the temperature is cooler (day/ night/ all seasons except summer)..
For me the Original Euphoria is still the winner from all the 3 Euphoria mention above.. It is the most seductive, most balanced, most sultry-er of all.. Sexy, creamy, a bit mysterious.. One of my top pick seductive fragrance.. ^^

lyciumchld
lyciumchld

Interesting: on me the original smells dark, of patchouli and fruit, musk, and cigarettes (one might find that last note distasteful, but it's just a hint and actually adds something intriguing to the mix without ruining the fragrance). This one, though it smells far fruitier on test paper, smells almost purely of cigarette smoke on me. Not pleasant at all!! I do like the original though, and will be testing it again and possibly buying a bottle.

hazelnut
hazelnut

Luscious! I spray this on before bed...next morning my husband takes a big whiff of me...so apparently its still there. Its not icky sweet...just right. Kinda berry-sweet. Patchouli is not overdone...nicely blended. I wear this fragrance when I am dressed in bright colors like pinks, plums...

Songbird79
Songbird79

I had worn Euphoria for years and got lots of compliments. When I first tried Forbbiden Euphoria, I wasn't sure if I liked it or not, but the longer I wore it, the more I loved it. It is my new favorite fragrance. I like it better than the original. It smells so nice on me and it lasts for hours. My only fear is that it will be discontinued. That happens to every fragrance I find that I truly love.

gdhayes
gdhayes

I guess my chemistry must bring out something different than those that hate this perfume and say it's too sweet as it smells fantastic on me! I LOVE it!. It does not smell sweet on me; I think I'm smelling the musk, as I find, when I wear this, it takes me back into memories of my teen years when musk was a big hit.

soonflower
soonflower

It's quite amazing but Forbidden Euphoria smells on my skin like Jessica's Simpson Fancy.

Not bad, but little bit too sweet for me.

princesszaida
princesszaida

I wanted to try this because Barbara Palvin can sell me anything, so I bought the rollerball at Sephora. Omg this perfume is such a joke it smells SO bad. So sweet and syrupy. It's sickening. Turns my stomach and it didn't even last long so I can't even respect it for longevity. I think it's one of the worst perfumes I've ever smelt before.

Britt005
Britt005

way way way too sweet for me! but after 10-20 minutes the smell gets more musky but in the beginning you definitely get the berry notes clearly after that the floral scents slightly come trough.
definitely different from the original.

Daisydukes
Daisydukes

I get a lot of almost grapey berries and wood in this one. I like it for winter. It might be cloying in the heat.

Edit- wearing it today I can very much smell the citrus. I have changed my mind about wearing this in warm weather. Maybe not for me in the heat of summer. It is quite sweet and might attract bees :) but I will try this in the spring.
I wore this one to bed and got to enjoy sugar and sweetness without a heavy vanilla accent. I'm loving the mix of sweet fruits and woods.

The orange is very "zesty" with a bite to it that reminds me of lemon. In my opinion it balances the sweetness just a little.

kitten_purry
kitten_purry

As a 3 year CK-EUPHORİA (original) user I must say I hate this one.
What about that much sweetness ? ! Its killing me !
Nothing with original Euphoria and so soo much sweet just like Victoria Secret Dark Orchid.

If you are a Euphoria Original lover never ever but this in blind because you will hate it.

RoRoSe

on my skin this is more beautiful than the original one .. well balanced between freshness and sweetness ,, lovely ! .. raspberries instead of pomegranate ,, that's fitting my skin more ..

And although it's a flanker ,, it's an EDP ,, that's the most lovely part ..
It has a very good sillage & lasting power.

jeffthebarbarian
jeffthebarbarian

One of my friends has the original Euphoria, and it smells so incredible on her. She let me try it, and it smelled not so incredible on me. :-( It wears me, instead of the other way around.
So when I read that Forbidden is a lighter version of Euphoria, I wanted to try it so much! We only have 3 department stores in my very small town, so I despaired of finding it, but Goody's had a sample.
So I tried it, and it was everything I was hoping for. It was a softer version of Euphoria with all the sensuousness of the original intact.
I apparently do well with perfumes that have patchouli and musk in their base (like this and Fancy Love).
The sillage is good on me, but the longevity could be better.
Despite the longevity, I really like this perfume. Perfect for a night on town, as it makes me feel very sexy!

Update: I got the big box set for my birthday! :-D I was very excited to wear this for the first time today beyond sampling this.
The first time I tried this, I had not smelled Thierry Mugler's Angel, so I couldn't smell the simularity between Forbidden Euphoria and Angel.
The patchouli in both are just so INCREDIBLE! Angel is spicier on me, and Forbidden Euphoria is sweeter. MMM! I Love Both of them!

hollyms

It is very sweet and bold, but still my favorite fragrance possibly of all time. I own a 3.4 oz, and a seperate 1oz for my purse so I can spritz up, which is needed since the longevity isnt the best. It smells so sexy though. It's pretty fancy for everyday wear, but I still like to wear it :) My boyfriend goes crazy over it too - I mean nuts!

RoxanaM4491
RoxanaM4491

Its top notes are extremely sweet but also very dry, which is I guess where the phrase "iced berries" came from. Pepper then comes next. I don't find it to be sexy or playful at all, despite the name "forbidden euphoria." A kind of stiff fragrance that too quickly falls back to the base notes, which smell very masculine.

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

I hated the original because I thought that it was too musky and strong, but I like this version much better. My only problem is that this can be too sweet sometimes, but I can prevent that by only spraying one spritz on myself ;)

Annica
Annica

This perfume surprised me. The first half hour I thought it was cotton candy-sweet but as time went the fresher and crispier it became. I would like to compare it with Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy which despite its sweetness, still gives a feeling of freshly washed clothes flapping on the clothesline on a sunny day.
Nice!

Miss Mego
Miss Mego

I'm not a huge fan of the original Euphoria so I didn't have high expectations for this flanker. I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed this lighter and fruitier Euphoria. This smells like a musky-orange desert and for some reason it just works on my skin. My nose picks up a hint of vanilla in the base even though it's not listed. It is sweet and a bonus is that my boyfriend loves it. Longevity and sillage both on the low end for me. Glad I have this one in my collection though.

gooberskitty21
gooberskitty21

Original euphoria edp's mousey little sister. she's sweet, nice, generally likable ...but easily forgotten, unlike her love me or hate me, unapologetic big sis wo'll steal your heart from across the room, captivate you with her charm, let you buy her drinks the whole night and then disappear on you cause another stranger caught her fancy, and she just has it like that. original euphoria edp is a goddess and she knows it. forbidden is nice, but its unlikely you'll remember her in the morning

Ceylane
Ceylane

I'm not a fan of fruity aromas, it is tiresome and boring.

Sweet, could be a great choice for a woman who is proud of her body, emanating with sex-appeal.

Update: my bottle emptied some time ago, and at the end of it, I can remember I wondered why I had bought so totally sweet perfume a year earlier. Now this fragrance is far too sweet for me. It looks like some likings can change with age. Few years ago I used sweeter fragrances then now. A lot sweeter. But, not all likings change. Some of my past perfumes still smell great to my nose.

mots
mots

@elvinnurka or just Elvin. Please get it for her.

I wanna you to get it (:

elvinnurka
elvinnurka

I wanna it.it is my favourite.please Elvin, (my husband)buy it for me.

Perfumefreak
Perfumefreak

Yum-my!
I just popped in to the local parfumerie. There was a big sale.
I found Forbidden Euphoria and as the saleslady said: "it "hit and sinked", apparently?". Obviously there was a huge smile on my face.
I couldn't leave without buying this lovely and juicy scent.
Sadly the only tester for Euphoria edT was gone bad, so i couldn't get any clue what it was like.
I'm so happy with my Forbidden.
Something deep and fresh.
Ps. I'm gonna buy a bigger bottle. My skin and I love this!!!!!

laantjebanaantje
laantjebanaantje

Such a beautiful, sweet, feminine, or maybe girly, fragrance. An ode to the raspberry.

The raspberry is very intense in the opening. Not really a fresh raspberry, but more like raspberries cooked in syrup. That may not sound appealing, but it is. The sweetness is more prominent than the typical tartness of a fresh raspberry. The velvety fruit is accompanied by a disturbing synthetic mandarin note. Faint, but nauseating. Fortunately, that note disappears quickly as the raspberries go back in time and uncook themselves in the heart of this fragrance. The sweet, fresh, tart raspberries dance with a floral bouquet for quite some time, while a gentle patchouli note keeps the whole thing a little bit earthy and counters the rapsberry-sweetness a little.
In the end, the musk and woods come into play and give this fragrance a soft, velvety, dusty raspberry dry down.

I really like this fragrance. It's a bit dark, but also a bit fresh, very sweet, but not candy sweet. Really nice, but I don't see myself buying a full bottle right now. I will enjoy my sample anyway, and who knows?

suhaesa
suhaesa

an artistic bottle.. that carries an artistic.. modern..hip.. elegant.. long lasting perfume.. ..although its not one of my favorites..because of the peony..its headache inducing to me.. i feel there is something in it that just says night cubing.. or corporate dinners ..hmm its not me nor my style..yet i am sure there are lots of people who absolutely adore it.. for it is a strong refined perfume.. kind of in your face fragrance ..for the strong and the harsh individuals out there..it dries down beautifully.. you get more of the flowery notes i can hardly smell raspberry nor peach ..maybe the jasmine is whats making in it a bit sickening ..i hate jasmine and peony..but for those who love flowery woody scents its a fine fragrance..long lasting and definitely unique for an individual independent woman ..i love the bottle..a master piece ..it can be used as a decoration for ultra modern houses...

raring 3.9 out of 5

irin_ka
irin_ka

very gourmand. sits right next to V&R Flowerbomb.

hottopicme
hottopicme

It's suitable for wearing only at cold days. Wearing it in summertime makes me sick, even though I love sweet fruity rerfumes.
The sillage and longevity are great.

shinelle_b
shinelle_b

Definetly sweet, fruity and floral. A pleasure to wear and lasts a long time, at least 6 hours. Be warned however that the hotter it is the stronger it gets, so use with caution.

Sweet, fruity, floral. There is a woody powderiness in the drydown that is very subtle and pretty. I love the orchid and berry, and I can hardly detect any patchouli, but there is the slightest hint. There is nothing about this that is groundbreaking or even unusual, but it is a lovely scent nonetheless.

Opalwind
Opalwind

If you lean towards powder dry downs and fruit ridden sweetness, this is for you. I agree that it's staying power is moot. I ended up after one hour smelling like a bomb of baby powder exploded over me. The fruit was there while it lasted but no lingering flowers on me. Just powder. A daiper bag comes to mind. Perhaps a little spice would have rounded out the intial overwhelming sweetness that clung like syrup.

deborahmorais
deborahmorais

Disappointing. Fades away really fast. Nothing surprising or exciting. Not even worth trying.

damewolf13
damewolf13

This is a rich full bodied floral that makes a very femine statement on a woman of any age.
I think the above statement by the review is inaccurate. It states that this is a fragrance for a younger woman and dedicated to the independant woman. Newsflash!!! Younger women are quite often not as independant as woman with some experience, and independant women of all ages wear whatever perfume they like, regardless of target group marketing ads.
This is a beautiful full bodied floral. It is quite romantic in nature, and sweetly sensual.
The blend of floral notes (peony, orchid, jasmine, peach blossom) mix well with the hint of raspberry, and, the base of cashmere wood and the touch of patchouli rounds it out nicely. Longevity is 4+ hours, and silliage is pretty good too.

chix
chix

Very nice, but the sillage & lasting power were non existent for me. : ( I do smell a slight similarity with Imari Seduction.

Necabel
Necabel

Aunque me gusta el aroma, es muy sutil y la longevidad es extremadamente corta: a los 30 minutos de haberlo utilizado cuesta muchísimo de apreciar, es como si no llevase perfume.

***

While I love the smell is very subtle and longevity is extremely short: 30 minutes I used it costs a lot to appreciate, it's like not wearing perfume.

elifcandan
elifcandan

I used it for a long time. It is sweet and floral. Just try it.

very well balanced!I like it better than original Euphoria,which has something like mayonnaise smelling on me.
this one's sweeter and less intense than the original one.I agree it smells a lot like Midnight Rain by La Plairie.
it starts with a blast of sweet fruits.instead of mandarin,I smell something like sweet lemon.patchouli is present at the same time.but even patchouli haters won't find it offensive.
I think it also smells like Amor Amor+patchouli;very vivid and feminine.it matches a young curvy girl who's wearing a flirty red dress.
the bad point about this perfume is that it's less long lasting than the original.

jasminmania
jasminmania

beautiful than euphoria ı suprised .My husband love euphoria classic he says soooo sexy .But I prefer Forbidden Euphoria

Aspendina

today is my all over body test with this, before this I had only dont my wrist. I am torn, I love this almost enough for a signature scent its a light, sweet version of Euphoria, its kinda yummy & dreamy but I don't know the longer I wear it I wonder if i like it as I think I kinda smell like musty 70's furniture or something. hmmmm I don't know this MIGHT not make the "want list" I don't want to smell musty, we'll see what happens.

perfumeandme
perfumeandme

I tried this on mothers day and it's very fruity in a very nice way. My other half said exactly like one of the reviewers said - like Starbust!(especially at top note) This is my hubby's vote but I didn't get it because I think it's a little common for floral fruity. It might be the case that I tried so many perfume that day that my nose is confused. Not sure why it's not unique to me, probably because market has so much of this type of scent nowadays. Overflowing with Floral Fruity!

I'll have to test it again and see maybe I'll ended up buying it:) We'll see...
_________________________

EDT: I tested it today and I can honestly say I eat my words. It's actually one of the best floral fruity in the market! Like everyone said it's sexy and very versatile:)

sofiemarie
sofiemarie

it's great. it's awesome! at first you smell and it doesn't seem like nothing special, but then, wow. i completely fell under its spell. just love it. everyday. the only bad thing is that it doesn't stay long, at least in me.

Aly Steinberg
Aly Steinberg

This one is such a nice suitable fragrance, i love sweet and musky fragrances and this one is my favorite even i haven't smelled all the rest!! I will have to buy this one soon!!

I too very much dislike the original, sour, Euphoria. This is totally different. It's sweet and fruity. I was also convinced there was a soft spice in it, and I'm guessing it's the orchid note. Really nice!

MademoiselleMimi
MademoiselleMimi

I thought I'd hate this 'cause I hate the original Euphoria, but this is completely different. It's raspberry, peach blossom... sweet and yummy. Smells just like a Starburst candy!

Aspendina

I used to love Euphoria but never bought it, recently have smelled it again and don't like it that much, but this Forbidden one, hmmmmm. Its just like Euphoria BUT has like a sweet flower note, its actually pretty nice and I really like this one.

ladymillion123456789

i finally own this very sexy and sweet and nice bottle better than the original!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ivanda
ivanda

LOVE this! Reminds me of Escada Tropical Punch, but way more stronger. It is sweet, soft, because of raspberry and florals, but masculine strong as patchouli is obvious. Perfect daytime version of Euphoria, as the classic Euphoria is for night time.

65Hilary48
65Hilary48

This is one of my absolute favourite perfumes. It is just lovely - rich, fruity sweetness. I find that you get lost in it for just a moment whenever you smell it. I fell in love with it immediately, and was really worried that I would tire of it, but I haven't done at all.

MaiThy
MaiThy

To me, the original is the best because of its mysterious and rich. This Forbidden Euphoria still reminds me of Euphoria but more sharp with a bit powdery at the dry down cause of the prominent orchid. In my opion, adding more orchid note has destroyed this perfume, make it being cheap and mediorce, smell like 1990s perfume.

chaneldior
chaneldior

For me this fragrance is too sweet.It doesn't last long and the smell is only 1D, its kind of flat. Nothing really unique( reminds me of Amor Amor by Cacharel)

perfumaholic22
perfumaholic22

I recently received a sample of Forbidden Euphoria in a swap, and, I have to say I kinda like it.

Forbidden Euphoria is lighter and juicier than Euphoria. Where Euphoria is dark and mysterious, Forbidden Euphoria is light and sweet. With the first initial spray, Raspberry is very prominent, but it is quickly followed by a burst of peony. The ebony wood makes itself known in the drydown, as well as some musk and orchid.

The letdown, however, is the lasting power and projection. Euphoria trounces Forbidden Euphoria on this. However, if you are looking for a sweeter, juicier version of Euphoria to wear in the daytime, give Forbidden Euphoria a try.

sweetgirl

This smelled like men's aftershave on me , too musky, hate all euphoria's , they smell cheap Calvin k , undertone , meaning it's from Calvin k and this one smells like old man brute aftershave from the 80's on the dry down , even my bf says it stinks ! B.O musk ! I tried everyone that came out and even sales ladies at Macy's told me , it smells like a man on me , yuck ! If you are an 80's baby and u like this , go buy men's brute and let it dry down , and then that's how u walkin around smellin like! Ha!

I like this one much better than the original Euphoria. It's sweeter, fruitier, and lacks that tart/sour pomegranate note that I can't stand. I would say this is a fresher version of Euphoria because it's fruitier and doesn't have the ebony wood. If CK could put the ebony in the base of this one, I would definitely buy it!

tammyk883
tammyk883

I bought this as a Vday gift to myself and Im returning
It tomorrow. If you wanna smell like a fruity mixed
Drink n thats your thing its the right choice but its not my thing.
And maybe its just me but doesnt last long at all before
Having to reapply.

lizzie81
lizzie81

I tried this today expecting it to be much like the original only fresher ( maybe i'm thinking of another one actually Euphoria blossom or similar?). I was shocked! I love the original it's one of my all time favorites but to me this was vile! (no offense intended to anyone) Really sweet and syrupy. However I wonder if the tester might have been gone off as I noticed it was placed under really hot lights and the bottle felt warm when I picked it up.

susan1326
susan1326

Can't believe this is for the "younger set." Smells very sexy and mature to me. The fruity opening doesn't last long, but it dries down to an Opium-esc full blown oriental, which I happen to like. It's not an everyday scent for me, but I love it for going out and times when I feel like making a "look at me" statement!

Trvevil
Trvevil

I like original Euphoria and this one seems a bit heavier, thicker. It started quite savory, like there's bergamot present with a hint of raspberry and lots of orchid. It's not too sweet or juicy at all in my opinion, it's rather smooth. Heart of this is lots of orchid, some nondescript flowers, spiced up raspberry and cashmere woods. I think that these woods give off this a bit spicey feeling. Quite nice, I like it, but don't love it.

RoRoSe

No lasting power & no sillage the 1st one is better ..

daisy 12345
daisy 12345

очень сочный вкусный аромат

smellME
smellME

Since the Euphoria is too spicy and heavy for me, I figured I´ll go for Euphoria blossom...I am glad that Forbidden Euphoria was released before I got my hands on blossom.
This is fruity ,spicey and the patchouli in this is delightful.
At first sprits my nose told me it resembled Tresor midnight rose mixed with Tumulte, but softer on the fruity notes. Now heading towards drydown ,the raspberry softens and the patchouli takes over, but very, very subtle and creamy.
The basenote is Gorgeous !
I guess this could be a choice for the ones that think Tresor Midnight rose is too much,
Really like this one !
Mostly for evening wear ,but I can definately pull this one off, even for the day, cause the base is so soft and creamy ! A winter perfume for me...
One of the top notes distracted me a little through the composition, it was like two notes compeeted with one another, like drinking a good wine right after brushing your teeth with minty toothpaste. You cant really enjoy it the way its supposed to.
Anyhow very nice !

catou
catou

I enjoyed the original Euphoria but on me, it is very light and does not last at all. The body cream smelled awful on me.

Now I tried Forbidden Euphoria and it smells fabulous on me and it lasts all day. It is a very creamy smell, not too sweet, with a hint of patchouli. I love it!

dizzy879
dizzy879

I like this one better than Euphoria.

Being a devout LOVER of the original Euphoria, I was a bit skeptical about trying Forbidden Euphoria. I fell madly in love with the original when I first smelled it nearly five years ago and I still love it like crazy as of this moment. I had the chance to experience Forbidden Euphoria as I wore it all day long today. It has a very pleasantly fruity opening. I think the raspberry and orange give it just a hint of citric blast. Florals are also represented here and there in the form of peony, jasmine and orchid. Cashmere wood adds some woodiness for depth. All in all, I'd have to say, like the reviewer before me already stated, Forbidden Euphoria is a good fragrance. I like it but I don't love it. To me it's merely a lighter, fruitier version of its predecessor. Whereas the original Euphoria was a bold, in-your-face, boozy-fruity sexed-up cocktail, Forbidden Euphoria is watered-down wannabe exotic drink. Don't get me wrong, I think Forbidden Euphoria smells good, but it's just an average good smell at best. It smells like a lil bit of this and a lil bit of that and very reminiscent of other fruity flankers already on the market. IMO, it's one of the better fruity florals but there's definitely nothing earth shattering about it. If the original was too much for you, then perhaps this version will float your boat. Good smell, average sillage and pretty decent lasting power. Better suited for the warmer months.

EauSensuelle
EauSensuelle

Good. Just good. Nothing excellent. Nothing horrible.
A little common. A little unusual. A little raspberry. A little patchouli. A little sugar. A little spice. A little sweet. A little sour. A little in-your-face. A little gentle. A little overbearing. A little soft. A little floral. A little musky. A little manly. A little womanly. This is Forbidden Euphoria.

I was recently comparing The Body Shop MIDNIGHT BAKULA to Calvin Klein EUPHORIA, but now that I've had a chance to try FORBIDDEN EUPHORIA, I recognize that it is much closer in notes and structure. I do detect a strong peachiness in this composition, along with a mingling of different flowers and patchouli, and the oriental spirit of the two creations, conjoined with their similar notes, makes them close neighbors on the grand olfactory map, according to my nose.

I think that I may actually prefer this perfume to MIDNIGHT BAKULA, which is very strong on the patchouli and slightly dirty. FORBIDDEN EUPHORIA, in contrast, is crunchy and clean, while still being more oriental than fruity-floral, it seems to me. Neither of the two is overly sweet: the fruits seem thick and somehow stewed but without any sugar added.

I'm going to acquire a second sample of this worthy Calvin Klein flanker before issuing a final verdict, but for now I can report that I like it.

silvpoddy
silvpoddy

I was looking for a fragrance to wear on my wedding day... when I accidentally tried this on my wrist I instantly fell in love with it and bought it today. Love everything about it from the top notes to the basenotes... It`s quite long lasting too.

Nadia Beatriz
Nadia Beatriz

I blind buy this one this week and it arrived yesterday and when I tested this one in my wrist.. I must say I was quite disappointed, first of all it is much more pricy than the Euphoria EDP and the EDT and the blossom too, so I purchased this one based in the opinion I asked in the topic I made, and because it was much more expensive I tought it would be so much better(wrong,once again)!! I purchased a 50ml bottle of this and it was more expensive than a 100ml of euphoria EDP, Its weird I know, and If I knew I would buy another edp!!!Wathever, about the fragrance, when I sprayed it was too sharp, then after some seconds, theonly thing I could smell was passionfruit,Yes,I know it´s not in the composicion but it smells very much, then after a couple of hours I really like,but for the price I gave for it, I could buy something else so much better, very disapointed , but like i said after a while it is quite appealing.. But I prefer the edp, So far I only had the chance to smell both I´ll try to meet the edt and the blossom soon..

sofababe
sofababe

Very very fruity at the start, drying down to something pretty close to the original Euphoria. Nice but I still prefer the original, I might be tempted by this when the spring comes, as its definitely more suitable for warmer weather. If you find Euphoria rather strong or heavy then Forbidden will be perfect for you.

CHOCAHOLIC
CHOCAHOLIC

In my opinion, this is ths most appealing and successful version of ''EUPHORIA''. I cannot detect similarities between this one and the original as I find this the ideal smell for spring and summer ! It's light without being indifferent, sweet without being sugary, floral and fruity;the most interesting part however, is that these characteristics co-exist in rare harmony, none of them is dominant and none of them is inferior to the other.As time goes by, this perfume develops a great quality of various sides; it is distinctive,delicious and-the most important-not dull. It is a scent that you want to explore, so charming that you inevitably give in.
Although I am more into warm, woody and spicy scents, I am going to purchase this the next spring!It has excellent lasting power.

AWalkInTheWoods
AWalkInTheWoods

For about the first 2 hours the juicy raspberry scent is very prominent. I personally find it a bit too soft, sweet and fruity for my taste-- I wish it had a little more "bite" to it. I wouldn't call it a "sexy" scent because it's really delicate-- that said it would probably work really well during the day. Based on what I've read in other reviews, it sounds like I would enjoy the original Euphoria better; I love Euphoria for men (I find it very sexy smelling) and maybe was just expecting something different with this.

After a few hours, I liked Forbidden Euphoria better on the dry down as the fruit fades away and you're left with warm, sweet notes and powdery floral. However this perfume doesn't stand out for me and lacks the "wow" factor that would make me buy a bottle.

mandashell
mandashell

Soft, fruity, warm, lightly sweetened, somewhat clean and yet still rather seductive. :) This IS my favorite Calvin Klein fragrance and it's a love for me! :D I'm not fan of the original Euphoria, as I found it too heavy, too masculine and just too much. But, this one is just right and I'd call it the girl-next-door of fragrances, lol. Sure you've smelled something like it before and no it's not ground breaking but, it has something that keeps you coming back for more. I find myself wanting to be enveloped in it's simple yet enticing aura.

Forbidden Euphoria isn't too loud nor soft but it has just enough sillage for those around you to sniff and wonder, "Mmm, what's that?". It is just one of those perfumes that works anytime. It could just as easily be worn on a night out as it could be to work. Lasting power is VERY good on my skin and it I get 10hrs+! I'll also catch a whiff of this days later on my sweater, coat, scarf etc.

Noticed that some compared it to Amor Amor(can't stand it), Couture Couture(not even close), Flowerbomb(too sweet) etc. No, just no, lol. XD I don't see any resemblance to those fragrances at all! I recommend that you test it on your skin and go from there. Oh, I did find a minute resemblance to Womanity at some point throughout the life of the perfume, but that moment was so fleeting that the initial comparison became a distant afterthought. :)

Overall this is a very well composed offering from Calvin Klein. It seems like they took the best aspect of a Fruity Floral and combined it with more mature and refined notes/elements. It's not exactly a Floriental and far from Fruitchouli but whatever "it" is, all I know is that it works!

Update: This stuff LASTS and LASTS on my skin!! AMAZING! :D I've gotten 15hrs so far! O.o

abigail5328
abigail5328

Sweet, tart, fruity, intense, rich, sensuous, spicy, exotic, sexy fragrance!
Forbidden Euphoria is a combination of fruits and florals with a slight masculine undertone.
It starts out with an explosion of zesty raspberries beautifully blended together with peach blossom and other exotic flowers. The patchouli is there but luckily not strong enough to dominate all the other notes – Very well balanced!
Not so much of a fruity floral, but more of a floral oriental.
I know this was aimed at a younger audience but I think it is suitable for all ages as it is not your typical fruity ‘teen’ fragrance but more of a mature ‘grown up’ scent!
Perfect to wear for the evenings in fall/ winter, but could easily be worn for day use.
Just the right amount of sillage and the longevity is fantastic!

Cutie
Cutie

Review is based on 1 ml sample.
I ordered 1 ml sample and tried it before bedtime last night, therefore I cannot comment on the longevity. My first impression of this fragrance is great. To me it is like original Euphoria and La Prairie Midnight rain got together and had a baby. (Even the notes are similar). Euphoria and Midnight rain are in my favorites, it is understandable that I love Forbidden Euphoria as well. It is a fruity, sweet (but not cloying) and fun. If the longevity is good, I think it is worthy of a full bottle. This fragrance is ageless and would be great for parties or clubbing.
Update: I got a 100 ml bottle and could not be any happier. Love it. It has great sillage and longevity on me. Great perfume if you like sweet fruity perfumes.

sugar_sweet
sugar_sweet

I was expecting much more from this, it is ok, in case you want another amor amor or glamour, to me, this one is like the third sister for these two, lasting power could be better.

Museumgal
Museumgal

The raspberry/citrus softens this a bit from the darker Euphoria, but it is still a very sensual scent. The patchouli/wood/musk still keep it as sexy as the original. What I particularly like about it that it is more flexible than Euphoria -- the original is more of a nighttime fragrance to me. Forbidden Euphoria on the other hand can go night or day. It's also not fruity the way I think of floral fruity -- the florals are there, but the patchouli still dominates after the fruit top notes are gone.

jellybeantree

This isn't a floral fruity, on other sites they say floral oriental , which makes more sense to me. Ohh this stuff is beautiful! It lasts a long time on clothes and skin and it never loses its balance of sweetness and woodiness. Yummy yum yum!

ladymillion123456789

i love this perfume cant wait to get a bottle its so dam sexy that i have lost words for it best Calvin Klein fragrance ever.

DEFIANTLY ON MY CHRISTMAS WISH LIST

jellybeantree

I just bought this after testing it for 10 minutes! It smells very good, I don't usually go for fruity fragrances but this one has an edge to it and is very sexy! Impulse buy but for some reason I feel I won't be disappointed.
Having my first night out wearing this. Will UPDATE!
Beautiful perfume that stays at least 6 hours or more, Its a musky fruity scent with a lovely dry down ! It's the best Calvin klein I have ever tried. This and eternity but I prefer this one!
A younger crowd? Well I am over 30 and I don't feel like its a young fragrance. It can be worn by all!

graceadlerk
graceadlerk

I wanted to love the original Euphoria because it smells so nice on other people but it smells like bug spray on me :( i saw Forbidden Euphoria at Ulta and was hesitant to try it but the sales associate talked me in to it and wow, it is awesome! this is my new fall/winter fragrance. love it!

jazmam
jazmam

It's not bad, but really nothing comparable to the original and just a thought but isn't the original prety young'ish, I mean i love it, but I can see even that being a huge hit amongst young 20's party girl, I mean was it really necissary to make it even more young? and by adding more sweety fruitiness?? Really do we not have enough fruity musky perfumes on the market, do we need to add yet another one? Just seems like a desperate attempt to cash in, but what I've found is that even those fruit nuts seem to like the original better, andthis doesn't seem to be selling so well on ebay, the price has already dropped just days after it's release. I say the entire perfume industry should take a note and move on or rather away from all this fruity nonsense. I dont know about everyone else but I'm kind of sick of smelling like one big fruit! lol

But for what it is, it's nice, prety nothing fragrance

loveperfumes
loveperfumes

Distinctive raspberry which is neither me nor the taste of my euphoria. :) Soft and smooth, with the youngsters' allure kind of feeling.
Similar direction as with the great hits: Hot Couture and Flowerbomb, Tous In Heaven and low-budget Made for Women Bruno Banani. As if to make sure a new generation is familiar with this raspberry style.

melia
melia

Fruits, orchid and some other exotic flowers and a patchouly/casmir wood base... Rarara, sounds very familiar... And it is! Midnight Rain by La Prairie is the big inspiration/lookalike of Forbidden Euphoria. The only thing is that Midnight Rain seems to deepen as it develops on the skin, while Forbidden Euphoria seems to lighten up and vanish a bit. Forbidden Euphoria tries to be as sexy as Midnight Rain, like a little sister trying to copy her older sister. She seems to almost succeed, and I think Forbidden Euphoria is a good (bit cheaper) substitute for Midnight. But still, personally I'd like to invest a bit more and smell like the real deal.

forbiddeneuphoria
forbiddeneuphoria

This is my favorite perfume ever!!! It is soooo amazing! I love it!!

nush imogen
nush imogen

Sweet like candy, pop or apples, maybe berries, its very lovely, nice for a warm fall day, I quite like it but it wont become my signature scent.

Katrusya31
Katrusya31

I tried and it is a euphoria, very elegant, rich and sexy smell, alluring. as good as euphoria. perfect for the evening, for intimate moments.

Solvita
Solvita

Very similar to Midnight rain only less sweet

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A chocolate scent which projects very well for 4 hours and affordable...

0-5 mins - Chocolate smell, predictable, cosy and nice. Initial smell not as dramatic as Angel.

5 mins - 4 hours. Projection very good, approx 2 foot around. Scent settles down and is better than Angel and is very nice. Ages 25-30

4- 5 hours. Very small projection. Drydown starts to get mid-mature, ages 33-38

5 hours - 8 hours - No projection and scent somehow becomes rapidly younger. Ages 23-28. As it goes on it gets better, it becomes more cooler, like chilled cocoa and is delicious and very very lovely. It is close to L'Instant D Guerlain Pour Homme EXTREME. Very Unisex now

Bottle looks like my cooker chimney hood extractor fan...lol

Cost is low, projects very well for 4 hours and the drydown on the whole is delicious

Very Very Good

anyssamadison
anyssamadison

Nothing seems to every become powdery on me, but worse is that the patchouli or musk base notes seem to warm up on my skin & smell like incense or something like sandalwood or almonds :s weiired !! I wish the top notes lingered longer :(

Tubykap20
Tubykap20

A perfect sweet-innocent-sophisticated-sexy balance!!! A+ for CK this time!

Can't wait to grab a bottle!!!

Fairylight7
Fairylight7

God, this is gorgeous. The best thing Calvin Klein has done in years and way better than the original Euphoria. It's zesty berries and a sophisticated floral musk. It's like Euphoria mixed with D&G L'Imperatrice- a grown-up fruity, boozy cocktal. I am utterly in love; this is now on my Christmas list.

Norgirl
Norgirl

This is a pleasent suprise :) I cant seam to gt around any off the other Euphorias, but this i like alot.
to me it starts off whit a little spicy smell like Coca Cola . No kidding, it smells off coca. then the Orchid comes forward and takes owr the party , lingers well whit rasberry and cherry leaf, woods , and a tad off jasmin. the Patch is good to .
It kind off reminds me off Flowrbomb extrem, but in a lighter version and a simpler way.
i nice choice for everyday use , bouth night and day. This could have been a bit stronger , it fades a little to quikly i feel.
but a good one after all

clairedot
clairedot

YUM! my new favorite!!! i smelt this today, was not excited for it as i dont think so much of the euphorias but oh lord, it's amazing, 3 hours after i sprayed it and i can still smell it but it smells like Juicy Couture Couture Couture! I kept smelling it just as i sprayed it to see what notes i thought or what i thought it smelt like and i just couldnt! all i could think of was "YUM!" good enough to eat, but not a fruity, candy smell. It's intense and confusing and complex. It's young but not just "oh its for the younger market, tacky sugar smell" it's fun and young but also classy and mature, it's amazing. Will deffo buy it!!

Prettynightmary
Prettynightmary

Forbidden Euphoria is definately much more juicier, fruitier and brighter than the original. So I can understand why it is aimed to "younger" crowd. But it`s not your typical fruity-floral. There is this kick and boldness in it, but it`s not as dark and mysterious than Euphoria.
If you think that the original is much more suited for night wear, this can be easily worn daytime too.
I like Forbidden Euphoria, but I`ll stick with the original.

antonpan
antonpan

I'm shocked that nobody has noticed the similarity between FE and Cacharel Amor Amor. Forbidden Euphoria is a simply redone copy of Cacharel's fragrance. It smells like one of the Amor Amor's flankers: fruitier and lighter, but still with those sweet catchy base. Of course Forbidden version has nothing common with the intense regular Euphoria. Sorry, Calvin Klein.

mizzjnice
mizzjnice

Very exotic and sexy! I don't like the regular Euphoria but this version smells sooo pretty! This is a smooth, sophisticated fruity floral- it's fruity and sweet but not cloyingly so because the cashmere wood softens it. You can really smell the raspberry and peach blossom throughout but it's grown-up, not the raspberry and peach you'd expect from younger, teenage fruity-florals. At first sniff, I thought that this would be a summer scent because it has a "tropical" quality to it but then the fragrance deepens by the patchouli and woods, which give this juice warmth and make this a great all-year-round fragrance, in my opinion. The florals are there but almost ethereal- not obnoxious at all. I usually hate perfumes with orchid because they give me major headaches but this one is such a nice, balanced blend of notes that that doesn't happen! I will definitely have to buy a bottle.

Angelic
Angelic

This perfume is already on my list of perfumes I must have, and I only smelt it once! It is sexy and young smelling. It is sweet, but not Oh Lola sweet. It still has a bit of spice to it without smelling too mature. It seems to last a descent amount of time as well. I do like this better than the original.

charlottesmom
charlottesmom

I absolutely LOVED this from the first spray, couldn't stop sniffing my wrist!!! BUT then came the dry down and it started smelling exactly like TM Womanity on me which I dislike due to the caviar note, it just dosn't agree with me and the husband hates it! There are no notes alike in FE and Womantiy but it's amazing how similar they smell on me....if FE could have been a nice linear top notes only scent I would have adored it completely.....I doused myself in Angel to get the FE smell out of my nose.

wowgirl
wowgirl

I smelled this in Glamour magazine recently, and I'VE GOT TO HAVE THIS SCENT!!! This is just plain SEXY!!!!! I do love myself some sexy fragrances, and I'm swooning over this fragrance! I'm not really a fan of CK fragrances, but this one does it for me! The original Euphoria smelled good to me a long time ago, but eventually I grew sick of it bc it was in so many magazine sample flaps, and I found it to be boring. But this one has got a strong hold on me and I won't rest until I own it!! Seriously, this fragrance turns me on, and not many fragrances do that to me.

Shimone
Shimone

I definitely appreciate it more then the original! This I can wear without it being so overbearing.....

Riss1028

I LOVE Forbidden! I also agree with Orchid 84 that it does have some similarities to womanity. Best flanker yet!

orchid_84
orchid_84

Wow, I was not expecting much from this...but I love it! The original Euphoria was not a winner on me - it was a sweet plastic-fruity-soapy mess with none of the woody, dark, mysteriousness that others described. So I am very surprised that this works so much better on my skin.

Let me just say that I am normally drawn to oriental fragrances, and rarely do I find a "fruity-floral" that I love. Forbidden Euphoria is indeed juicier than the original, but on me it is actually more woody and spicy than the original as well. Very sexy and delicious! For me this is the more womanly, sophisticated version.

The cashmere wood is wonderfully deep but soft, and it smells amazing with the juicy fruits and peach blossom. The fruits in the original were synthetic, watery, and a bit cheap smelling on me. Here the fruits are juicy and realistic, with no plastic undertone at all. It has also retained that unique salty-woody-masculine undertone that the original has. The patchouli is lovely and earthy, but not overbearing. A hint of soft musk rounds out the base nicely.

Forbidden Euphoria actually has some similarities to how Womanity smells on my skin (which I also love). They are both juicy, sweet, woody, spicy and exotic on me. But FE is more fruity and less milky.

Eaugirlspirit
Eaugirlspirit

After trying Forbidden Euphoria, I think I was left expecting more dark fruits close to the original rather than bright juicy fruits, and this fragrance is definitely more of a bright, juicy fragrance. I prefer the original to this one, because I love the woody, spicy, sweet accord to the original. This one felt too much like a lot of fruity florals out there, although it's lasting power seems to outweight most of the generic fruity florals. I would definitely enjoy this to wear if I was given as a gift, but will spend my money on other fumes.

AmbrosiaRose
AmbrosiaRose

I must add my opinion and jump right on the LOVE IT band wagon. Finally a follow up fragrance that doesn't fall short of the bar!
The combination of fruits and florals in this scent give it a sexy kick without falling into the to young or generic categories. I know it was geared toward a younger audience but for me Forbidden is simply a very sexy scent for all ages.
It has the feel of a night wear fragrance for me and with the base notes would be a lovely fragrance for the coming colder seasons. It wears well and has wonderful longevity.
I will be adding Forbidden to my Fall arsenal.

Whit
Whit

This smells sooooo freakin sexy! I adore the original Euphoria, but this one rivals it. I hope they come out with an accompanying body care line with this. If you loved the original, you're gonna love this one.

EDIT: Ok, so I found the accompanying body care line on Zappos.com if anyone is interested. I ordered the body lotion today and I can't wait to get it. I probably should keep this a secret so no one else orders it, but what the hell. :P

EDIT: So in love with this! To me it smells as if the original Euphoria and Thierry Mugler's Angel had a love child, this would be it. It's fruitier and livelier, but still sexy as the base settles. One of my new favorites!

skennerd
skennerd

OMG! I love this perfume. The original was too strong, EB smelled like angel on me, and this one is just right. It has a bit of fruit, floral, and spice. This is very nice.

sweetgirl

i like this but dont love it....love the original with a light spray in winter...this is sexy...but a bit boring and flat on my skin...not a wow..so i passed...liked beyonce pulse..now that wow-ed me! :)

Riss1028

Love this! I dont agree that it is a floral fruity scent,it is more oriental to me with some fruit and is VERY SEXY! The best Euphoria yet!

First thoughts (on seeing the PR): "Oh Jeez...NOT another one?!?!! First impression of the scent itself: Good God is that beautiful! The EDT of Euphoria has already been pulled from my store, here in PA; and quite honestly after smelling THIS...I cannot even remember what it smelled like.

The original Euphoria (EDP) is the only one of this line that I own in a full bottle. I loved Spring Temptation, but it was a bit too light and "springy" for me. Blossom (though nice) was a bit "overboard" on the "fleurs de femme" pour moi. But THIS? This is like the original, but different...and in a really nice way!

On initially smelling this, I got the chilled tart raspberries, the lovely fruitiness of the sweet peach blossoms and juiciness of mandarins. I know, I know it sounds like a smoothie or something; but it has this clear resonance of citrus without being too biting, and remains fruity without getting saccharine. The peach blossoms (IMO) make this opening even more sunny and warm. In the original you had only the dark bittersweet pomegranate, dry rose fruits and crisp nashi; before the flowers (dark thick ones at that) got "all your in your face". Here, as opposed to the BLACK orchids and violets, mystical lotus and heady champaca, we have a lovely (much warmer) "tiger orchid" alongside a subtle yet spicy peony and jasmine. This is not the thick buttery kind either, but a playful and almost winsome type that makes you feel young and "oh so" pretty! I find it curious that this is listed as a "fruity floral", as it does dry down to something oriental and rather rich. Patchouli's skankiness is subdued by a very warm musk and the soft (very aromatic) cashmeran. It is oriental but instead of smelling like the heavy and often strange Far East, it smells more like summer on the Black Sea. Smooth, and rich without any cloying vanilla or resinous amber. No "real" woodiness either (like mahogany) found in the original. I think this one may be the best flanker yet...

Sillage: quite good
Longevity: above average
Overall: 4/5

I cannot see why this was marketed to "younger" women. It smells awesome on my Mom (and she is in her sixties). Perhaps, BECAUSE it is meant for a younger "crowd", it is called Forbidden Euphoria; because this smells "very" grown up to me, maybe too naughty for a girl in her early teens. Is it something I will rush out and buy tomorrow? Not really. Is it something that will make me sigh, when someone wearing it passes by? Absolutely! And...will I pester my Mother and whine endlessly for the mini that is included in the Gift Set she has been eyeing? YOU BETCHA!!!

Gayla
Gayla

This is already available at Dillards. It smells amazing!! It is very fruity and an excellent floriental. It is so different from the original and I love them both. Buy it....you won't be sorry!!!

CANT WAIT!!!

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

I am so lucky to have a flacon before its release date! Forbidden Euphoria flanker possesses the spirit of the original fragrance but it smells more fruity and overall is a less serious fragrance, so to speak.
I wouldn't go that far to call it a typical floral fruity, it is on the borderline between fruity and floral musky.
I truly love it and I am really pleased it is not yet another Euphoria of many :-) even though every single one I tried was a lovely composition, only Blossom lacked staying power but Temptation was just right.
Forbidden Euphoria deserves space on your dresser if the original one touched your heart; this one has just as good lasting power and I love the gentle whiffs I am getting when I wear it on a windy day.
(patchouli is not that prominent in case you choose to stay clear from patchouli compositions :-))
If you love the spirit of the original Euphoria and you are ready for its fruity-musky variation, you have to give it a try!
I absolutely adore it!
And I can't help but wonder who was the nose behind it!
10/10!

fletch
fletch

I love the original,but sometimes find it a little too dark,this sounds fresher and delicious.

jonr951
jonr951

I could not be more THRILLED! I simply ADORE the original Euphoria. It is one of my all time favorite fragrances. Forbidden Euphoria! I'm loving the name just as much as I'm loving the notes. When exactly is it launching? I can't wait any longer for it! Haha. I LOVE CK and just know this is going to be another fabulous scent in the Euphoria line. Thanks for the info fragrantica! : )
UPDATE: I found what looks to be some kind of press release and it says it will launch on Sept. 1 of this yr. I can only hope it launches in the US because my birthday is the 5th. Let's HOPE! : )

Forbidden Euphoria by Calvin Klein 3.94 out of 5 based on 919 ratings and 161 user reviews

Calvin Klein Forbidden Euphoria Eau De Parfum Spray 30ml 1oz
Calvin Klein Forbidden Euphoria Eau De Parfum Spray 30ml 1oz
Forbidden Euphoria Perfume by Calvin Klein, 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Gift Set 0.13oz
Calvin Klein Forbidden Euphoria Eau de Parfum 50ml
Calvin Klein Forbidden Euphoria Eau de Parfum 50ml
Calvin Klein Forbidden Euphoria Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Calvin Klein Forbidden Euphoria Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Forbidden Euphoria Perfume by Calvin Klein, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Calvin Klein - Forbidden Euphoria Eau De Parfum Spray 1.7 fl oz. - Beauty
BeautyBar.com
Calvin Klein - Forbidden Euphoria Value Set N A - Beauty
Calvin Klein - Forbidden Euphoria Value Set N A - Beauty
Gift Set 3.4oz
Calvin Klein Forbidden Euphoria Coffret Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.4oz Body Cream 100ml 3.4oz Shower Gel 100ml 3.4oz 3pcs

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Calvin Klein Forbidden Euphoria fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Calvin Klein Forbidden Euphoria, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Forbidden Euphoria by Calvin Klein. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Forbidden Euphoria by Calvin Klein represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.