Designers » C » Oriental Floral « Groups

Obsession Night Woman Calvin Klein for women

Obsession Night Woman Calvin Klein for women
dislike

Obsession Night Woman Calvin Klein for women Pictures Obsession Night Woman Calvin Klein for women Pictures Obsession Night Woman Calvin Klein for women Pictures Obsession Night Woman Calvin Klein for women Pictures

Obsession Night is a new creation evoking the delicious thrills of the hot, summer night; juicy citruses dewed by the gentle rain shine under the moonlight and the darkness of the garden is scented by night-flowering. Main notes are: bergamot, orange, mandarine, white flowers, gardenia, rose, lily-of-the-valley, jasmine, vanilla, tonka bean, labdanum, amber, and sandalwood. It was created in 2005.

Mandarin Orange White Flowers Bergamot Angelica Bitter Orange

Gardenia Jasmine Lily-of-the-Valley Rose

Sandalwood Tonka Bean Amber Vanilla Cashmere Wood

Pure Poison

Obsession Night Woman Fragrance Reviews

Aliakatt
Aliakatt

I love this fragrance. While it is labeled as Night, I do find it lovely for daytime use, what with it's light floral scent. I prefer it in the warmer months as the citrus is very refreshing. This scent does go a little powdery on me, but the wood notes mellow that out.

Pari88
Pari88

It reminds me of VS Heavenly mixed with Jil Sander Style, and the new Katy Perry Royal Revolution, but more masculine then the mentioned. Nothing new, but very nice nonetheless. It is a masculine tropical scent. A night time scent for dining or drinks in a sprawling metropolis in the midst of the tropics, Kuala Lampour perhaps? Citrus fruits and woods with a cashmeran drydown. Balmy sweet with an astringent edge. It is very unisex, strong charactered. I prefer it in humid weather. This would be even more lovely layered over a cashmere or vanilla scented body oil/lotion, and would be better suited for daytime if so. I recommend lovers of such scents to try it.

Buriramtourakom
Buriramtourakom

On the first spray I thought, "dark fruits." It smelled like a tropical night in the jungle. The dry down seemed really powdery to me, and the jasmine started coming through more clearly, but still a little citrus showing through. I didn't detect the cinnamon or vanilla, which was disappointing, because I love a gourmand, but the mix of sandalwood, white flowers, and citrus is beautifully dark and sexy.

This definitely seems like an evening scent to me - something to wear on a date. I can't wait to wear it out with my SO.

idalicious
idalicious

The first exclusive fragrance, which I found as a teenager! Evokes beautiful memories for me. It is sophisticated, certainly unusual and unique. A lot of people say that it is a bit masculine, but for me it's mint-citrus blend, although I know that it is not composed of mint. The first impression regarding the smell, which describes it to this day, this candy ice! Perfect for any time of year, many people complimenting them.

chenriquemedeiros
chenriquemedeiros

Strangely enough this fragrance reminds me Azzaro Chrome.

Thomasania
Thomasania

I really enjoyed this one, and hurriedly bought a bottle blindly once I heard it was going to be discontinued. I was shocked to find out that this has a very similar dry down as Avon's Sweet Honesty. The powdery note is amplified on my skin in both and doing a side by side comparison I could not detect but a very slight difference. I have and love Sweet Honesty and since it is slightly cheaper, I will stick with that one. Although this does not add much variety to my wardrobe I do not regret it, I love powdery scents and can you really have too many comforting scents. As always skin chemistry plays a huge role in how this will turn out for you, but I do think it is a safe office scent especially if you like powdery skin scents.

madgefan
madgefan

Crisp and clean, citrusy, aquatic, Lillies of the valley. A lovely, light fragrance that has a unique smell and is good for events where you don't want to overpower people and be "that" perfume girl/guy who stinks up the room lol.

passito
passito

I made a blind buy with the positive comments in here but it's not suitable for people who loves watery or airy scents, delicate, innocent perfumes. For this reason i don't like it on my skin, also it made an headache. So if you don't like sugary or powdery sexy heavy scents get away from this.

Namarie
Namarie

i use ck obsession night for day and ck obsession for night couse obsession night more fresh than obsession
i dont smell any sweet notes its more woody for me. good for daily use happy perfume

ginaerdahl
ginaerdahl

Fresh citrus opening, the vanilla comes to soften the orange. This is like an orange cookie on me. Sweet, without being sickening. Lasts about 2-3 hours. I love the bottle, beautiful blue color, easy to hold, has more of a spray than a spritz. Comforting, warm scent, no alcohol smell in the beginning. Wish it lasted a little longer, seems kind of weak. All in all I really like it. Good value for the price, got it for 20 bucks at Marshall's.

lirael00
lirael00

This was my sweet 16 fragrance. To me it was sexy and right in your face. Just what I wanted!I wore it through the whole year, even though I've never bought it again. I don't know why I liked it that much at the time, but it must be due to a fact that I was craving for a more adult womanly scent than those sticky sweet perfumes that girls in high school usually wear. It definetly brings up good memories, but it's my ex-fragrance so I've already moved on.

Luthien999
Luthien999

I had a sample of this perfume and in my personal opinion, this perfume is really full of citrus. It is quite a lovely scent and it can be wear in all year´s seasons. Reminds me of Davidoff: Cool Water Woman just a little bit. Calvin Klein is a good brand indeed.

Whit
Whit

This was a blind buy for me and I really like so far. Firstly, it's very different for the original Obsession, so just be warned that they have nothing in common if you want to try it. I actually figured this frag would be heavy but it's not; I think it's better suited for warmer temps but one could wear it year round. I would describe it as being a "fresh woody" scent. On my skin, the citrus and wood are most predominant and I can catch some floral nuances here and there. It has a very invigorating aroma about it; to me it's energizing.

I actually think a man could quite easily pull this one off as I think it's more unisex than feminine. I get moderate longevity and sillage with this one. If you like the fresher scents with a unisex edge, try this one.

mirisfrik
mirisfrik

For me, it is just light floral fragrance. Nothing I'd expect after sexy promo photo. It is just ok, clean, pleasant. Reminds me of one celebrity perfume, but I can't remember which.

mandiemag
mandiemag

I don't know what to do now LOL. This was going to be a blind buy because it's in a catalog that I order from this month. They typically don't sell seconds or discontinued things, so I'm not sure what to do. I checked here to get an idea of the scent because I actually don't care for original Obsession that much. To be fair, I was much younger when I decided that, and I should probably try to wear some again and see. I've always loved heavy scents, so I'm willing to bet that when I try it again I'll have a different opinion. ANYway, the description of Obsession Night sold me. But I've had that experience before when you get a scent from TJ Maxx or Marshalls and it smells old, weak and nothing like the original. But this isn't being sold at a deep discount...it's a little cheaper, but not much. There's no way for me to tell if it's going to be the regular scent or the watered down scent. :( I think I might have to pass. Does anyone know if it's all watered down now or what?

EllyBabeGold
EllyBabeGold

Best fragrance ever in my opinion. Fresh and woody slightly flowery but not cheesy with some intoxicating bitter hint, mysterious yet fresh, super ellegant yet young, sexy as hell, without all the pepper and cedar abd old hints.. this was heaven in my opinion.
The citrus is not boring and flat like many of those gazillion citrus perfumes out there, I've had like 20 bottles of Obsession Night.
LOVE IT.
It gives a very strong impressions, people give you those spontaneous "wohw excelent what is that?" compliment.
It had awesome longevity and projection back in the days...

HOWEVER... I think this is R.I.P

Do not purchase this.

It is, indeed, officially discuntinued, and all the bottles you may find would be dated or counterfeit with zero longevity.

CALVIN KLEIN WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU !!!!!!!

I wish Calvin Klein would put it back on the market. Oh how I wish.

Also, that was my signature, and noe I'm lost with no identity, so if you like it as well and think there's something else I must love, please do mesage me.

lyciumchld
lyciumchld

I really like this! Obsession Night is indeed unisex. It smells quite reminiscent of Van Cleef & Arpels' Midnight in Paris! There's less of a leathery note here, no tea, and a little more bergamot; but that deep, leathery vanilla characteristic of MIP is definitely here. There's a slight hint of mint with this one as well, I think, a 'coolness' of sorts. I'll keep this one in my collection as long as I can find it. Very nice!!

One thing to mention, however, is that while both ON and MIP are quite lovely, MIP lasts quite a bit longer and projects farther. ON is much more of an intimate fragrance, while MIP makes more of a statement.

stardust808

i just reviewed this but i can't help but put 2 more of my cents in on this fragrance...very special and it draws me in throughout the day to sniff it. i know other reviewers have mentioned no likeness to it's big mama the original heavy hitter Obsession but lemme tell you, on my skin at about 3 hours it really does have that soft spiced powdery vibe to it and it's nothing short of intoxicating at that point. this a gorgeous fragrance as it dries down, a total chameleon. it starts off smelling like one genre of scent and ends up being a totally dif one...i'm crazy about this masterpiece and feel it's been severely overlooked as a great fragrance and under rated as such...could it be because it wears the name of Calvin Klein? hm, could be....

stardust808

ok, i get play-doh and a bit of plastic doll head but play-doh for sure lol wow i'm really loving this...there's a freshness i can't quite place my finger on and a similarity to CK Encounter for men (omg my favorite!! mens frag) almost eucalyptus in feel...kinda powdery play-doh is all i can come up with for lack of better terms. i usually don't have such a difficult time putting fragrances into words but this one has me stumped all i can say is that i adore it! i spray it into the air just so i can walk through the beautiful (if not intriguing) cloud it leaves behind. CK would have nailed this one no doubt if it lasted longer...longevity is decent at best but that's par for the course when it comes to CK fragrances in my experience...i really like this scent a lot i just wish i got more mileage out of it as this is a scent i want to smell for a loooong time =) i do have success if i spray it in the crook of my arm...i know, i must look ridiculous sniffing the inside of my elbow like a fiend but it's all good cuz this smells delicious!

SadieBluesLady
SadieBluesLady

I made the mistake of having my friend sniff this the first time I ever wore it. He loves it on me, I don't. *SIGH* There is something present at the very start that is unpleasant, but I don't know which ingredient is the culprit. (Damn my indescriminate nose!)

I am trying it out a 2nd time today, and that same note got me again. It is almsot all gone now (after 45 minutes) but so is the rest of the scent. I am not accustomed to having an EDP disappear so quickly.

shellpol
shellpol

Love this scent. Perfect for date night or when u want to get cozy...sexy...seductive...great gift.

mad.kat.96
mad.kat.96

FYI - I saw this today at Marshalls (I'm in California) $20 for the 1.7oz

I was so tempted, but based on the reviews here I'm kinda glad I resisted as I love the original and this sound like a weak floral version. I'm sure it's not bad, but probably not my thing.

== update I tried a tester of this and yup, Very weak light floral.. nothing like the original.. no silage & didnt last long either, under 2 hours

candew36
candew36

I love this for evening out!

Alunia
Alunia

I think the smell is... sour? But it really reminds me of a hot night in summer. So, so, so sexy. Stuffy, but it has its charm.

maraki1

Yes, I think this female version is near a male version. It's nice scent indeed and yes it is discontinued, they told me in a big shop.

Orshi
Orshi

I've been reading the reviews and it seems like this has been discontinued? I just saw about 20 bottles of this in a shop in London for a very good price, I'd better buy it before they sell out. It's such a pleasant, classic, dreamy fragrance. When I smell the tester I just feel like whoever wears this has very good taste. It's lovely.

Jose Marcos
Jose Marcos

Coty must be only the factory used by CK to produce their fragrances, as Prada doesn't make theirs either but that is done by a company in Spain. I think Coty, or Puig for that matter, follow the very protocols issued by Calcin Klein Corporation.

Now, do you think a man could wear this female versaion? Reading the notes it seems a lovely scent.

maraki1

Would anyone think that a bottle made by a coty industry is not totally genuine? I'm getting these ideas by smelling the parfum I bought a few days ago from fragr. direct, online shop...

Jola 72
Jola 72

Really good one Discounted,must be careful with my bottle Unique without beeng loud and in your face Intimately sexy scent,a diamond in my perfumes collection I don,t use it a lot,for me this one is oriental gourmand, my personally version of Angel Second skin scent,juicy liquor of seduction Shine and warm And the color of the bottle just adorable LOVE Regards from Sweden

Lubylikes
Lubylikes

I must preface this review by saying that I have tested 5 CK 'fumes and have not liked any of them. Clearly I am not in sync with this brand but there are so many great reviews for this fragrance....shrugs...we can't all like the same things.

To me, this is an insipid fragrance. True, it is nothing like the curried original but it's nothing special, designed and marketed for the Gen X masses - woody, citrus - ground breaking! The only thing interesting was the use of Angelica but everything else was just a standard inclusion with nothing really pulling it's fragrant weight. I find it unisex and lacking the confidence to carry off something with more personality, it just kind of blends in in a way that might have been attractive to me in my early 20's. I feel it was released 10 years too late to be fashionable, I think it would have been a great accompaniment to the 90's along with Eternity.

Juma
Juma

Hi, kaejuntun, amazing review!
You describe this beauty so well,and spoke exactly my words!

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

Blind bought this based on the reviews -

Oh. My. Word.

Opened the package and sprayed this inside the box to get a feel for the fragrance before I put it on my skin and wasn't so sure about it - smelled a little sharp, powdery, spicy, balmy... Not really what I was hoping it would be. And then I tried it on the skin.

This is FANTASTIC!!! I am absolutely LOVING it. The woods are so smooth, not masculine at all, and the vanilla is sweet but not overly so. The flowers are very subdued on me - I think they do a good job of keeping the fragrance feminine. Creamy, soft, warm, probably best suited for cooler weather. I can't take my nose away from my wrist! It wears so close to the skin, keeping the fragrance intimate without being too "raw" if that makes sense. It reveals a certain sensuality without being too bold. This could be worn either day or night, I suppose, but would probably be best worn at night.

An unimaginably successful blind buy! Delicious.

Museumgal
Museumgal

I think the original is stronger but this is still a nice fragrance. I think I was expecting it to be stronger because the "night" or "noir" versions usually are but not in this case. Not really a criticism just an observation. If you are expecting the overpowering nature of the original you will not find it here.

Instead this is very mellow and relaxing -- if this is "Night" the sort of evening I picture is a deep twilight before the moon has risen, when everything is dark and peaceful, with crickets chirping, and everything becoming slightly dewy as the temperature drops.

The woods and the vanilla are most dominant and the notes are quite good and long lasting. A little citrus in the opening but not overwhelming. Reminds me of a toned down Samsara -- not spicy but the woods remind me of it. The vanilla is the same vanilla as the original.

It is more linear than the original -- the woods and vanilla dominate the whole way through rather than progressing through a complex series of notes.

It's very lovely but it is not the same strength and projection of the original. A very peaceful, quiet Night.

PastelMoon
PastelMoon

It's nothing like original Obsession which was one of the few CK's that i liked.
It's a floriental that feels very predictable..
A bit like Dream Angels Heavenly, only less powdery, a much 'damper' scent . Alcoholic citruses, damp watered woods and basic warm sweet vanilla - it does not smell bad but i couldn't stand it on my skin, so i gave it away after few tries. Very 'campus' smelling.

Dara813
Dara813

I definitely like this more than the original Obsession but I don't love it. The original smells a little like alcohol on me and while I get a lot less of it from this one, it's still there. However, after a half hour or so, it really starts to smell nice. I definitely get some citrus and tonka bean but I'm not sure what else. It lasted about 6 hours on me. I probably wouldn't buy it again but its definitely something I will keep wearing until the bottle is empty.

ninius
ninius

This perfume, girls, this perfume, oh my god, girls, oh my god, this perfume, just oh my god. It's heavenly. Enough said.

happybeany
happybeany

First time with this perfume. Wasn't expecting much as I'm not overly keen on CK, but this has done well! It's quite vanilla-heavy, but mixes well with white floral scents pushing through. I like it! It's not my favourite by far, but definitely wearable.

jennirocketz
jennirocketz

The perfume is beautifully composed im not much of a perfume expert bit i do lnow that it smells wonderful its something i have never experienced for me its unique and has an awesome staying power i can even smell it the next day! (: I dont know if im crazy but for me its better to get the perfumes or EDT in smaller bottles because the concentration is better and keeps fresh idk im just saying but definitely is a 10/10 for me <33333

guest_Vie Cafe
guest_Vie Cafe

I found a bottle of this at the discount store and had to buy it since it is supposed to be harder to get. But to me this is too generic smelling. Nothing in it really stands out. I think the original Obsession is much more of a night version than this. At first spray it reminded me a lot of Benetton Giallo although they do not share the same notes. This one will be returning to the store. I can't really say anything nice about it. If I would get it for free, I might want to wear... but probably not.

It does have a nice dry down...

kvety
kvety

This one i have had over and over again. I do love it but have to be in the righ sort of mood for it...

Actually, i have recently given a bottle of a tester away - in my opinion the testers are sometimes stronger than the EDTs - because when i sprayed it i usually forgot and sprayed too much, which was actually giving me headaches.. never happened with my normal EDTs before..

i have got a mini spray which does not do that, so i will get another one soon - maybe father christmas shall bring me some again :)

Anyway, this fragrance is warm and interesting, lasts a long time on me, and dries down lovely...

What is even better, my beloved loves the male version of this, which is GORGEOUS and clean, so we have matching fragrances... Sad but for that reason i do not think i could ever let this one go...
aaaaaah..

rosembloom
rosembloom

Glad I got the mini of this fragrance. I like it but unfortunately do not love it. If I would have to associate it with something related to Night it would be the white-blue moon since it is mysterious, light and somewhat luminous. The notes seem misleading since on me this frag smells a bit masculine and very fresh. I was expecting something smoldering and warm. It does have cozy notes but is too unisex to my liking. A great frag I would use for day though! I find it 'fallish' and like the fact it stays close to the skin. To me, it has a calming and balancing effect which I love. Shall not get a f.b. though...

passionata20
passionata20

24. september 2012

Let me start by saying that i LOVE the vintage "Obsession" original and the modern one is also very nice. So when i saw this in local store at a discount price recently i was eager to try it and had high hopes for this one. Honestly, i didn´t know what i expected it to be, since "night" part makes you think of something very "sexy and seductive" but the original one is already quite an evening fragrance.
Well, i am totally dissapointed, but mostly beacuse i had really high hopes and associations with original "Obsession". Like already mentioned many times before - this has NOTHING to do with original "Obsession", except the bottle design, label, and name (partly). I can´t see it as a "night" fragrance at all. If only this would be the quietest night on earth by the lake on an early spring day. Very watery and woodsy. Gardeina, wood, lilly of the valley and orange is mostly what i get from it. This could be easily the men´s fragrance, that much masculine drydown it has. The drydown is all about angelica and wood. I don´t smell anything powdery here at all!
To me this is a plain. Sadly. I really wanted to like it but it didn´t fulfill my expectations at all.
Though it has a decent sillage and quite ok lasting power but i will pass. Not my cup of tea at all.

Please do not remove this comment, since others might find it useful. Not every review should be positive, so people like me wanted to make a blind buy might find it very informative. Thanks.

Beeb26
Beeb26

This was a blind buy and I'm so happy with it! To me, this smells like 'Eau ressourcant'from Clarins. I really love Eau ressourcant, but there's no eau de parfum and the eau fraiche and eau de toilette have no staying power. Obession Night is an eau de parfum and stays with me during the day! The scent is sexy, a bit masculin, but in a really good way. It's nice and fresh and makes you feel clean and relaxed. The way Eau ressourcant was intended to be ;-) Makes a nice combo with de original Obsession. I use Obsession Night during the day and Obsession for nights out! So it's opposite to what the names suggest!

yadaladamamma

This is my favorite! So sad it discontinued. There are very few scents I love and this smell and sean john unforgivable for men is my favorite. I love to wear it in fall and winter!

Tigerlillian
Tigerlillian

Calvin Klein Obsession Night Woman is masterfully blended without any one particular note being overly discernable or overpowering on opening.

The resinous base of sensual tonka and earthy vanilla become a little more prominent as the fragrance dries down, all the while remaining lightly infused with citrus and a small handful of white petals. Amber also glows gently and radiates a comforting warmth. I dare say that I also detect a little creamy almond or marzipan-like accord.

Woody, clean, gently floral, very smooth and diaphanous. Obsession Night Woman is an enigmatic fragrance akin to waxy, sweet moonlight on a balmy summer's eve.

kitten_steele
kitten_steele

I just picked up my package with some perfumes I ordered online, of which one is Obsession Night. It's beautiful, both the bottle and the scent. I smelled the sprayer and I can tell it's related to Obsession, at least from what my nose can tell. There were someone else who didn't think so. It's not as strong as the original Obsession(which I think smells a bit masculine), but there are some notes in it that is also in Obsession, so I can smell they are related. Although Obsession Night is softer, more delicate, not as "in your face" as the original and defenitely more feminine. It's toned down a step or two. But I like it. I feel the original can be too strong sometimes, so this was a nice surprise(I blind bought it). I think the scent is sensual or maybe even romantic. It could be a bit stronger though. But it gives a feeling of sensuality, so I would defenitely wear it when going out in the evening. Sensual evening wear, for sure.

Lwooten
Lwooten

I just purchased this today because I was looking for a light oriental for the summer. I was in Brussels 2 weeks ago and very excited to smell, and hopefully purchase Opium Vapeurs de Parfum since it isn't available in the states yet. To my joy, I liked it and bought it. However, it and my jewelry bag were stolen out of my checked luggage! So if anyone is curious as to what OV smells like, it smells a lot like Obsession Night. The only difference I can detect is slightly more woods and a little less citrus with ON.
Hope that helps, and be cautious packing your bags!

not insolence
not insolence

Малко е необичаен за дамски-в началото помислих това.Но после се затопли от ванилията,после пак като че ли отлетя-отнесен от вятъра...Но той ме върна-нежен,топъл,шепнещ ми...Той е дъждът,който ме напоява...Пълноводната река,която ме носи...Пръски от водопад в лагуна...

This has nothing in common with the original Obsession. This smells very woody to me throughout wear, but there is a soft, warm, powdery aspect to it that prevents it from being too masculine. I can smell the amber, sandalwood and fresh woodsy aromas, with a hint of citrus. This is complex in that it smells both masculine and feminine, soft and fresh, yet deep and mysterious. A delicate balance of interesting notes nicely done.

Bettany87
Bettany87

This fragrance has a certain sexiness to it that is somewhat masculine yet tenderly alluring.
On me it's very woody during the initial spray, I do not get any citrus at all. Then it transformed to a sweet and powdery scent evocative of vanilla and sandalwood. Give it a few more minutes and it's just pure sensuality on the skin that is highly addictive. It is a unique and beautiful fragrance sure to excite particularly when worn at night ... very aptly named Obsession Night.

beatrix75

very good frag sweet and woody and creamy perfect for spring!!!like a lot

Lotto.Lupus
Lotto.Lupus

When I wear this perfume, I get so many compliments at work that I'm really beginning to get tired of it. ;-) I bought this one by chance, a good deal on eBay, and, wow, it's adorable! Very bold, very refreshing, very distinctive. My fav. bergamot's there, too. I find it too strong to wear in winter, but in summer it smells divine! *thumbs up*

smellME
smellME

Zesty orange start, a little itchy to my nose, goes softer quite early. Creamier, softer with the smooth white flowers , can´t detect lily of the valley at all but dont mind... Then it´s the sandalwood, vanilla and wood that takes over, fine with me cause it´s... subtle, soft, gorgeoues !
For your knowledge..
it does not resemble Obsession at all..../
even though I love that one too !) I think they ought to trade names because this is a day scent to me and vice versa.
The start resembles both Mediterainien and Toujours glamour in some ways. Drydown resembles
Style By Jil Sander. very close to skin -
Worth trying !

yadaladamamma

I love this smell of this! Its so sexy! So sad it is hard to find

kassinator
kassinator

This is surprisingly unique and refreshing! It doesn't smell anything like the original Obsession. Even knowing that I was caught off guard by how much I liked this. I bought it blind on ebay, because it was super cheap and I wanted to try it.

It is bright with juicy orange citrus over light woods and sandalwood. To my nose the white flowers are more of a backdrop, but they are present. I normally do not like citrus, but this is a nice take of citrus mixed with a great wood. The cashmere is there too. That just might be the note that brings this to the top. This is not a dark scent, but it still has complexity. I don't know what it is exactly, but this is divine. I can totally picture myself wearing this on summer nights.

aschiffm
aschiffm

i love wearing this perfume on summer days and nights. it's casual but still intriguing. this is one of those fragrances where the notes mingle so perfectly it is hard to pick out what they are individually, just smells unique and mysterious. Its woody and a bit damp. not at all "in your face" which makes it good for everyday and any occasion wear. fades off into a bit of vanilla which is a nice transition from the more masculine initial spray.

pknbgr
pknbgr

Somebody know whether that's been reformulated?
I remember that was more stronger and intense.

Perfumedsecrets
Perfumedsecrets

I was quite obsessed with buying this perfume when the ad's showed up in magazines. It smells so good, not at all like the original Obsession. I now have both in small .5 oz bottles just to add to my collection. I recently pulled out Obsession Night for the winter and decided it was delicious and I need to wear it. So warm, inviting, sexy, and casual enough for daytime. The more that I smell it, the more it smells like Juicy Couture copied it with Viva La Juicy. Only slightly...

beatrix75

i feel the creamy balmi cashmir vanillia sandelwood later rosa lilly angelica.its very plesant smell elegant ocasional!5/5

Annelien1987
Annelien1987

mmm I love this one. It was on sale so I got the biggest bottle. Love the design, the egg shape. Love the name, love everything about it. First spray is really heavy. Very sensual and chypre, lots of bergamot and manadarin orange. The middle notes are soft but the drydown is gorgeous. It's very creamy and yummie. Subtle but noticable. Close to my skin. I really like this obsession, next to the secret obsession.

halwaya
halwaya

First time I smelled this perfume on my partner's relative and I loved it straight away - in fact I have ordered the bottle the very next day. Then it was my every day/night (almost signature) fragrance (perfect for me as I work nights ;)).. until I went home for holidays and I left my mum the bottle - as she also loved the fragrance :) Now last week I realised I am missing it - and ordered it again ;) This story would be my review ;) Obsessed ;)

gabriela.m.baciu
gabriela.m.baciu

I just can't find enough words to describe this perfume. It was my first expensive perfume and it still is my favourite. It's sexy yet mysterious, masculine yet at the same time perfect for a woman. It's pure sex and sensuality and I've never met a guy who wouldn't be enchanted by it's scent. Just perfect!

blueberry
blueberry

It is actually a pity CK named this fragrance Obsession Night - I guess that under another name it would be perceived as a separate entity, without the disappointment caused by high expectations referred to the original Obsession. And no, this is not really a night fragrance as the name suggests - the original could easily be considered a night one by today's standards.

Obsession Night works fine in autumn/winter daytime as an inoffensive, fresh, clean, a bit sourish and rather invigorating EDP.

The scent is incredibly herbal thanks to the prominent angelica - once it appears at the beginning, it stays strong till the end and completely dominates other notes. There is some wood and citrus mixture that supports the effect and only in the drydown a slight vanillic accord appears. The white flowers here are so much different than in other floral/oriental floral perfumes that I am a bit confused whether they exist in N.O. at all - well, the exception is the lily of the valley which is easily detectable.

Sillage is limited, longevity up to 3-4 hrs on my skin, but much better on clothes. It is not UBER-feminine, but it is not masculine.

I like it, it is wearable especially if you are tired of heavier perfumes and need a short break once in a while, but I won't buy it again.

xstitchalanna
xstitchalanna

When I spray this on I get a blast of wood from it (which I don't mind at all because I like wood) When that tames down a bit I can smell the rose and lily of the valley, then a little vanilla. It kind of reminds me of Caberet by Gres but I need to wear them one ater the other before I say for sure. It only lasts about 3 hours. Best for Fall/Winter

I don't really consider the social implications of "women's" fragrances since I hardly ever wear them in public (usually it's by accident, such as when I don't think I'll be going out but then something comes up and I don't have much choice). There's something about this fragrance that intrigues me, but I have to be in the mood for the accord that opens it up, and I'm guessing there is strong angelica that is most responsible. If I'm not in the mood, it comes across as "hair spray."

If I am in the mood, it comes across as floral/fresh, but with a really interesting and enjoyable edge to it. Over time, the vanillic/tonka gets stronger and stronger, but never becomes obnoxious. Basically, if you're lucky, you will perceive a nice dynamism between these two dominant elements that lasts quite a long time and with good projection ("sillage"). Considering what is marketed to men these days, I don't see why this couldn't be marketed as "unisex." I do get the idea that this has a somewhat "synthetic" quality, so be sure you are in the mood for it and don't smell it up close on the skin.

UPDATE: California by Holliser (a "men's" scent) has a very similar drydown. I wouldn't be surprised if the same perfumer created both of these.

pickledtink
pickledtink

This smells so awful on me I wondered if I'd got an 'off' bottle.
Everything about it reads like my kind of scent which works on my skin but having tried it 3 times I had the same results.
Starts sharp and nasty like nail varnish remover. Acidic and no redeeming features. Eventually something faintly woody but mainly pepper came through. Finally I'm left with sweetish but sickly cheap smelling vanilla. I've got washing powder which smells better.

Can't understand why this is such a disaster on me but yuck. No thanks.

vanilla126
vanilla126

lasts longer with the cream....very sweet...reminds me of a friend who used to sneak out on a date and wear this:-)....nice

pauluch3
pauluch3

The name is definitely misleading, because I always thought this was even stronger than the original Obsession, so I didn't even bother to check it out until today. Actually, I was very surprised to get a really nice soft musky scent. I would wear it during the day even in the summertime. Well, and since I love white flowers and roses it's another one on my perfume-to-buy list.

vanillabean23
vanillabean23

So different to the original. I love the original and this one, obviously, for very different reasons. It has a woody, citrus-like smell initially, then I couldn't smell anything - until I'd leave the room (when I was the only person in it) and walk back in and go "what an awesome scent! (Which was a gorgeous subtle, fruity, musky odour.) Who's wearing that?!" - the answer was ME! Some many people have commented on how lovely this one is when I'm wearing it!

treenhe
treenhe

from start to finish musk, musk and more musk. but sharp...how is musk sharp? it was so overwhelming. and then pencil shavings, but not in a 'happy memories of school' way. more a 'i've had a pencil sharpener rammed up my nose' way. had the same kind of experience with secret obsession....although i did at least like the first few minutes of that. it seems CK and i are destined not to be friends. there's no softness there, no powdery gorgeousness. they both seem so astringent it almost makes me catch my breath.

whiten
whiten

I've heard somewhere that it smells similar to dior addict eau fraiche, is it true?

sofababe
sofababe

I have owned all 4 versions of Obsession and have enjoyed them all but I must say that Obsession Night bears no relation to the original.
Its a very nice fragrance, but sadly not in the same class as its older sister. It doesn't have that power or the instant recognition but its a pleasant enough floral which starts off with rather bitter citruses. The fruits don't stay for long, giving way to a powdery floral pretty quickly. I'm left with a delightful cashmere vanilla that stays with me several hours.

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

The angelica note stays with me throughout the entire dry-down, and it feels out of place in the composition. It's probably just my chemistry, but I think the rest of the fragrance is so lovely that it doesn't need it.

Obsession Night feels aquatic in an earthy, midnight sort of way. But with the angelica ever present, I feel I am smelling not only cool clean air and wafts rising from a babbling brook somewhere in a damp forest at midnight, but also the algae growing on the rocks and in the crevices along the banks of that brook. And then that note begins to remind me of the bitter, green smell of flower water...

My favorite part of this fragrance is the dry-down, where the gentle note of cashmere wood surfaces, and the sweetness of tonka and vanilla emerge.

While it's not a fragrance I would recommend for evening wear, it does evoke images of the night.

aelias
aelias

Far more alluring than the original Obsession. I think this is the best Calvin Klein fragrance, even better than Euphoria.

So
So

Obsessive enough for me... I feel as if I know this perfume, still I cannot remember with what perfume I'm sure I know very good this one is like (not any perfume anyone mentioned here, because I don't know them). It obsesses me.
First time I smelled it I really did not like it. But now - it is winter - I keep smelling it, again and again. I find it floral-woody-oriental, feminine and sexy.
I'm in a period in my life during which my self-esteem as a woman dropped down, but this perfume, somehow, made me feel feminine and attractive again, it made me dress beautifully and sexy, use make-up, accesories and... perfume :)
I use it on my wrists and in my hair...
Yes, obsessive and sexy enough for me :)

zvoncica
zvoncica

Absolutely gorgeous!
The smell of summer rain in whispering lagoon.

Obsession Night is a day time scent easily wearable. Quite the opposite of what I have been expecting, because of the name, and knowing the darkness of original Obsession. As sherapop said totally misnamed perfume. This doesn't seem like Obsession, nor it evokes night. In fact, doesn't even seem as CK.

Night is a light floral (doesn't seem oriental to me) with pronounced woody notes. Possesses tender sweetness and imprint of tiniest spice. Find it gentle and joyful, quite unique and lovable. Has long lasting time and average power, appropriate for wearing during entire year. Recommend it highly!
PS. missk said everything I meant but miss the words;)

Calvin Klein OBSESSION NIGHT WOMAN is a great flanker, but it is completely misnamed. It should really be called: CERRUTI 1881 SANS SAVON. I jest not, the similarities between ONW and CERRUTI 1881 are patent, despite the apparent dissimilarities of their floral notes. The bases are nearly identical, and the proportions of flowers must be about the same, although OBSESSION NIGHT WOMAN boasts neither iris nor violet.

It's rather remarkable, in fact, how wrong OBSESSION NIGHT WOMAN is as a name for this very likeable, totally unobsessional, daytime, unisex fragrance. This is a light woody-floral, slightly sweet and barely spicy perfume, which I like a lot. I prefer CERRUTI 1881, because it has a bit more depth and I do like its soupcon of soapiness, but if I run into a bottle of ONW, I might well add it to my collection. Very nice and subtle. Essentially the antithesis of OBSESSION.

Scarlet.Anemone
Scarlet.Anemone

It's my mistake, ive put very high expectation to Obsession Night. I have the original Obsession (O) and Secret Obsession (SO) with me tho. I never want Night Obsession to be as loud as the original Obsession or SO, but at least the keyword such as mysterious, dark or anything like that (perhaps like Midnight Poison?)

But what I get is something which is almost similar to Lancome Miracle Forever. The Vick's Vapor Rub smell it's the one definitely u'll get when u spray this. And oh yes, it will introduce itself with a burst if fresh and citrusy smell. On my skin, the dry down was nice. No more the citrusy-fresh into like before, but more to soft sweet smell with a hint of jasmine. And after long time, you can really smell the sandalwood, amber and vanilla playing together. Im not sure how's cashmere wood smell, but overall ON will give a slight masculine character especially on its base part (not too much, but it's good for me when my mood strikes for a non-girly scent on certain day).

Yes, you can wear this not only at night but also daytime. Since it's completely different than SO (too flowery for u?) and original O, you don't have to worry if people will give you one kind of look when you wear this (like how my colleague reacted when she smelled me in Obsession at the workplace). To me NO it's ok. Nothing really special or unique about it though. Coz ive already smelled it on Miracle Forever. What a bad coincidence... But hey, the blue liquid in a cute blue egg-alike bottle is really cool in a blue metallic box.

TankGirl
TankGirl

Obsession Night in my opinion is a modern and more wearable version of Obsession. I can pull this day and night, summer and winter. Really clean and fresh, the citrus notes are really well balanced with the flowers.
Its sharp in the beginning but after a couple of minutes it becomes softer, a little bit soapy and lovely.
I like it a lot and I think its a perfect scent that can be used at work, as a casual scent or a flirty night fragrance.

Sillage: Average
Lasting Power: Last 12 hours

Marilia
Marilia

I bought a mini without smelling.
Not bad, but Obsession Night will be a fragrance I buy once, not twice.
Why? Because has nothing really special.

melia

Haha looks like katarina and me have exactly the same experience!

melia

Calvin Klein and me never have been best buddies, and I suppose never will. In so many of CK fragrances there is this kind of unsubtleness. Like here a verey unsubtle citrus which gives me the creeps. I had bought a mini unsmelled and I when I walked out the shop I sprayed it on my scarf. A few minutes later I kept thinking: 'who is wearing that cheap smelling perfume?' first I thought it would be one of the ladies standing next to me in a shop, but later I found out it was me!
My skin tells a little bit of a different story: there Obsession Night has the time to settle down in a more modest way but still being very 'womanly'. For me it is between a like and a dislike, but if I'd wear it, it would be definitely ONLY on the skin! (i gave the mini away to my mom by the way, she is a chanel chance-lover, it reminds me a teeny bit of that)

This fragrance struck me as being very unique, also being very different to what I expected it to smell like. Obsession Night in my mind, was a darker and sexier version of the original Obsession, perhaps a little smokier and sweet. In reality, Obsession Night is mostly a gentle floral with some masculine qualities, a tad too musky and in some ways synthetic, but not in an unpleasant way.

Everytime I smell this fragrance, I'm stuck for words to describe it. It's non-descript yet rather appealing. The scent itself is quite subdued, mostly a nice blend of clean white florals, a hint of sweet citrus and dusty vanilla.

Towards the drydown is where Obession Night begins to smell slightly masculine. It has a somewhat woodsy, pencil-shavings kind of smell to it. After awhile the scent does bore me, however if I bring my wrist to my nose and inhale deeply, I am once again intrigued and fascinated.

Obsession Night may be one of those fragrances that grow on you. As I'm reviewing this fragrance now, I almost feel bad for saying what I've said in the previous paragraphs, because the more I smell it, the more I begin to like it.

Smelling it again, it almost smells like baby wipes. I must add that I like the scent of baby wipes. My opinions on this fragrance are continually changing. I don't believe that it's possible for me to come to any kind of conclusion.

In terms of sillage and lasting strength, I'll give this fragrance the thumbs up. All I have left to say is that this is an interesting scent, rather smooth, sometimes creamy, and generally likable.

guest_Kimberly
guest_Kimberly

To me this smells masculine. It really belongs to the guy group.

guest_Fallenangel
guest_Fallenangel

First time i tried them 3 years ago. And Im still using it. This fragrance is gordeaux. For me its for every day use, but not for all womans. Its really long lasting and strong fragrance - either you love them or hate. I recommend for strong personalities.

guest_LeeLee
guest_LeeLee

It's been a while since I tried on a perfume that quickly made me want to find a restroom to wash it off. It was that overpowering on me. I can't wear this. There was a thick and heavy sweetness that some may enjoy, but I do not. Hot weather may intensify it even more. I have other things with most of these fragrance notes in them, but I am not a fan of gardenia which may be the deciding factor here...That mixed with strong amber.

xyelox
xyelox

im so in love with this fragrance!!
i got a mini of this and im planning on buying a bottle of it!
i love it very much that i only use it on special occasion (i afraid it might run out). even if the bottle has the 'night' name on it, it is not that 'night' trust me. nothing similar to any other night fragrance.
i cant believe myself i dint get this any earlier.

StephD

Finally, I own this! :) My friend gave it to me, because she no longer wore hers. Starts off with a bright kick of pepper, and it actually reminds me of Paris Hilton's Just Me. After a good 20 minutes though, it settles down into a mellow, vanilla-cashmere scent that is irrisistable! It's not cloying or rich somehow, and I can't stop sniffing my wrists! Very long lasting as well. I put on one small spray, and I could smell it for a good 4-6 hours!

millan
millan

This starts on me with a burst of orange that intoxicates me very strong I don't like much the first 15 minutes but after ward it pure heaven. its long lasting and I don't know way I get a scent of coconut and its mote included in the notes . But the combination of this coconut with the base notes is to die for!!!! I feel sexy and alive when i wear it!1

secretcrush
secretcrush

I absolutely love this one!!! I just cant get enough of this vanilla/amber spiked floral concoction... Perfect for a date or a night on the town. Its soft and sensual right from the start and very long-lasting. The compliments and inquiries dont stop when I wear this one out...

Prettynightmary
Prettynightmary

This was a really nice surprise! Somehow it is cool and warm at the same time. Soft, sweet, creamy flowers (not too flowery) mixed with the warm base. Can be used day and night. Just beautiful, sexy, simple and elegant.

StephD

My friend in class wears it from time to time, it's her mother's perfume. I can't stop leaning in to smell it on her! Fresh, clean and subtly sexy. It's too bad I can't find it in department stores, maybe it's being discontinued? I'd love to try it on my skin!

Yaheli
Yaheli

Difficult review. This perfume is special. Why?
Because it pretends to be an uncomplicated scent, but it isn't.
Outside, she looks young, fresh and a bit shy. Nothing too unusual. Little make up, summer dress, the lights of Times Square in a midsummer's night dream.
But deep inside, she hides sweetness and passion. Usually, 'night' oriental perfumes have a troubled soul. They are sensual, charming and desperate.
This fragrance isn't. Behind its innocence lies a tender happiness, a sweet melancholy. It's like a Tchaikovsky's violin concert. It's a confession, a strive for harmony, in every single note. A poem read in a sunset, a whisper in the moonlight.
He will come, with his dark eyes. He'll put his hands around her waist. The Vanilla will embrace him like Cashmere, the Sandalwood will hold him tight, struggling between the innocence of the Mandarin and the maturity of the Amber. A bittersweet kiss, full of fear, full of love. So longed for.
While the blue of the sky shines and the first stars come out.
Will it last?
Each skin will tell.

libertybelle
libertybelle

I got a bunch of minis a long time ago. While cleaning out my stash, I came across this one. I tried it and found it a totally wearable fragrance and with the drydown reading a bit more masculine, I thought it was a guys fragrance and gave it to my husband. Oops! He wears on those days he needs a mental pick me up. And since it's flowers at first application, I can see how it perks up his mood. The sillage floats more feminine from the floral notes but combined with his specific body chemistry, after about a 10 minute drydown it trends more masculine. Because of that, I haven't felt the need to reveal it's really a ladies fragrance since on him, it really reads more unisex.

shamsiruhe

it might be
discontinued

acingram
acingram

I wore this when it first came out, back in high school. I really liked it back then because at the time I was looking for a "defining" scent that embodied my personality and that I would wear on a regular basis. However, I soon became overwhelmed by the constanct scent and gave it up. I did like it because it was something you could wear any season, day or night. I may have to reintroduce myself to this fragrance!

cisco
cisco

This fragrance is wonderfully blended. It does not have any alcohol scent. I am not good at describing the notes. I think with something this well blended it would be hard to separate the notes.

It smells wonderful on me. It is not a simple floral on me and smells very enticing. The longevity and sillage are both above average.

It does not resemble its namesake Obsession at all. I wonder why they did not give this a different name. This makes a wonderful "go to" fragrance that will not offend or shock anyone. It is much more pleasant and less erotic than Obsession. However, Obsession and Obsession night both are wonderful fragrances...just not alike.

guest_Danny_Girl
guest_Danny_Girl

Amazing reading what different takes on this perfume--even pencil shavings! Well, it works with my chemistry as a delicate, fresh and clean scent, not particularly distinctive, but classy and nice. It smells like a fresh cut apple to me. Suitable both for office and other occasions--a good all-around perfume.

nyoka

I just had to add to my review.This is the sexiest fume ever.When i put IT on today,I almost melted.I love every single note in it.The perfect fume.

nyoka

a good all round fume.no age limit,no season ,no time of day,just a huge boquet of fragrant real flowers surrounding uthe beautiful powerdy drydown is like another fume on its own.its a simple fume.sometimes simple is better.there r less things to find wrong with it.

Gosha
Gosha

Firstly - this fragrance has nothing in common with the original Obssession. It is a different era, different feelings, different world.
It is likeable and somehow slightly sharply flowery and woody (I am not getting any citruses) and crisp and quite strong, but surprisingly it is not as lasting as I would expect.
The opening shockingly reminds me of YSL Elle, but luckily only in a gentle way and shortly. Almost as if Elle (which I really detest for it's provocative agressivenss) was calmed and tamed and sedated and pretyfied somehow. :-) Soon it becomes warmer, softer and inviting, however, to me it still has a rough edge. Although not superbly outstanding, it's quite unusual really and almost contradictory: little dark, little frivolous, little modern, little spicy, very feminine, but with a hint of masculinity.
Sprayed on clothes it last much longer and also seems to develop much more pleasantly than on my skin. Still - as it evolves, I do like to sniff my wrist as it's becoming more sweet and soft and powdery/warm indeed. I will be wearing it from time to time.
And this is really nitpicking - but I am disapointed that the bottle actually doesn't look as blue. Since the frag itself is some kind of yelow/brown shade, the bottle is actually tainded by the darker liquid and appears more green/yellow/brown. To me personally it's a shame as I adore the blueness in those images! :-)

Update: I have said that this fragrance is likeable. Wearing it again today, I am actually starting to think that it's much more than that! I seem to be growing very fond of it. :-)

ojosverdes
ojosverdes

I got this one from my hubby 5 or 6 years ago. I hardly wear it, I'm just giving it another chance. Perfumes don't last long on my skin. My new strategy is just to do 2 sprays on each side of the neck around the hair and in my arms. Lets see if this work!

Update: I like this better on clothes than on the skin! It lasts more that way!

Anahi
Anahi

This is just beautiful; I love how it's composed..the sweetness, fruits and florals are all balanced out really well which makes it smell quite refreshing but sensual -if that makes sense! Call me crazy, but everytime my classmate walks past, I'm literally inhaling the trail...ugh, I love it.
*If you like scents that follow along the lines of 'Armani Code by Giorgio Armani', 'Allure Eau De Toillete for Women by Chanel', 'Lanvin Eclat Darpege by Lanvin', 'Gucci Rush 2' and 'Chanel Chance', u should defo give this one a try!

NatWeb
NatWeb

I bought this because it was very cheap on sale and I liked the blue bottle. With Obsession being such a strong, spicy scent I expected the night version to be stronger still but this is a light reflection. It's almost as if Obsession is being out in the heat of the day, then the temperature drops in the evening and a cool breeze blows through that is obsession Night. It's a very restrained fragrance for someone who is the subtle type of sexy. I don't pick up too much in the way of fruits but it has a deep but light floral, like you'd expect night blooms to smell like in a cool climate.

agentlolisa
agentlolisa

I don't get the other views on this one.
This perfume is so me. It's clean and erotic. It's dark and understated. I think it's so spicy, sexual and unique.

soniamcalear
soniamcalear

Its a nice scent but I didn't fine "Che" with it on my skin. It is different from the gold Obsession that if for sure. A more crisp scent. I have a bottle without a box if anyone wants to trade with it just message me.

glitteralex
glitteralex

All I can seem to get off this is a lean scent of pencil shavings-I live in a dry climate, so maybe that is contributing to the scarity of substantial notes I am sensing. Have to say, it strikes me as totally synthetic and steely, in a bad way. This fragrance has the anonimity of living in a big city-no one will notice you for it, and if they did, they wouldn't like you very much.

maijaaijam
maijaaijam

Nice, really.
It's not "obsessive", but very pleasant and a little bit sweet, in good and unobtrusive way. Powdery and soft, elegant.

Taxidermy
Taxidermy

Maybe it's not a very outstanding fragrance, but it definitely smells good. Sweet, warm, woody and a bit masculine. Light enough for summer nights. So if you're into white florals and like citrus and searching for a warm scent for colder days, try this out.

falovalo
falovalo

I too thought this smelled like a cross between Dream Angels Heavenly and CKOne. It also has a little bit of a wood shavings smell to it. It's nice and the vanilla is slightly noticeable, but the scent itself is very hard to detect. It's pretty and all, but it just doesn't last.

allexa27
allexa27

I am in love it this one.When i was looking at the bottle i thought that it is another aquatic and sporty Ck frag,but it is so creamy and sensual instead that i cant stop smell my wrist.Probably it is very suitable for night ,but for me it is also perfect for the day .It makes me very confident .My new favourite

mihaeka
mihaeka

I just received it and I like a lot its powdery notes, sexy and bold.

Buttercup67k
Buttercup67k

Obsession Night opens with a very sharp citrus blast. This passes and leaves a nice vanilla that sits close to my skin. The opening is fairly masculine, but it sweetens up when it drys. I've heard that a lot of women like the male version, so I will have to check that out.

The bottle is a pretty midnight blue. When I first saw the bottle and the name I thought it would be a heavier sexed up version of the original Obsession. Could such a creature possibly exist? ON is more of a day creature, which isn't a negative, just not what I thought it would be.

I was surprised that it came out only 4 years ago. It seems I have seen the ad with the girl half submerged (though not her bottom!) years and years ago. Maybe it was an update of an ad for the original? Or maybe fashion ads are like dogs and you have to multiply by 7 to get an accurate number of years that its been out!

I got a 1.7 oz. at Marshall's for $19.99.

I used to think it's a perfume for men,maybe because of the simple dark bottle and I always liked it very much.but I found out it's for women(although the male version is similar) and I started to like it for myself too.
I should say it matches the name exactly.it's very wild and provocative without focusing on flowers or trying to be romantic.
to me the top notes smell like a gum,as fresh and as juicy as a gum and as easygoing as chewing it.it has some hints of sweetness too,but it's very weak.
despite the description,I don't think it's just a hot summer night perfume,I think it's very suitable for cold weather too.but be careful and don't spray much!it's an obsession!
the only complain I have is the shape of bottle.it's just too simple that I thought it's an old-fashioned perfume released many years ago.but now that I see here it's launched in 2005,I think it deserves a more modern and chic bottle.

asilverfire614
asilverfire614

My partner really likes this on me. It's more of a floral woody musk, in my opinion. Staying power is excellent.

The soft white florals make an excellent companion to the sexy sandalwood underneath. I don't think "Night" is very appropriate though, as others have pointed out - it seems better suited to daytime wear on me.

The bottle is absolutely gorgeous and lovely to hold!

perfumes_addict
perfumes_addict

very strong and sexy perfume... whenever i use it, i just feel really good and confident. i'm really glad i bought a big bottle :)

lucy77
lucy77

IT SMELLS NICE AND MAYBE UNISEX

juliane
juliane

today i tested this the second time on a paper strip. the first time i thought i loved it, it evoked a picture of twilight with a blue faded sky and some low lit stars mirroring in a pond in me, modern and sexy, a bit dark but still feminin and romantic.
today i just smelled fruits and flowers, a very sad floral scent, flowers in old water, a little bit like a funeral in the rain?! it was so dissapointing and depressing, i really wanted to buy it, but i couldn't...do you have similar impressions?

sharyssa
sharyssa

I sample this today and do agree with Lucky's girl about the vicks vapor rub thing.Although this perfume is alright it is so different from Obsession,it is softer and a little bit sweet.I think the bottle looks like a mans deoderant or a capsule or something not really attractive.But all in all this scent isn't bad I'd wear it if it were a gift but I wouldn't buy this.It's also strong because I sprayed once and I was smelling it all day.

Cherub573
Cherub573

Obsession Night- it has a bit of a unisex feel to it imo, yet it is still very sensual. After it develops a bit, it reminds me of Dream Angels Heavenly; powdery, floral musk. It also has an element of cK One. I think mixing those two gives an idea of what this smells like.

Dani-G
Dani-G

I need your opinion: Which one is more intensive, with more staying power: Very Irr. Sensual (Givenchy) or Obsession Night?
I like them both, but I never had the Obsession Night, so I can't compare 'em. Thanks a lot!

PávelHenry
PávelHenry

Charm, glamour, sensualism… obsession!@_@
Delicious for night! Gives you a power that you never knew that you have had!!
A mix with top notes of Cinéma EDP, YSL with the creamy and round base notes of Black Orchid Voile de Fleur, Tom Ford. Develops very very good… the rest of notes on your skin after 10hrs will be musky and cashmere wood, similar to last note of civet on Joop! Femme.
Mysterious, nocturne and addicted! The perfect sentence for O. N. is: “Lights, cameras and action.”

dioradddict
dioradddict

wow, i like it because it´s so fresh and warm at the same time, and it´s not an everyone´s smell like euphoria (i love euphoria but it´s so pop). obsession night is wearable at daytime too, but it´s so lovely at night...

SandraS

This is a particular cold day, so I sprayed Obssesion Night this morning and immediatly felt its warmth. It is weable by day, the lasting power on my skin is great, but suits better the night wear.

Its a very balanced fragrance... fresh but not cold, sweet but not overly sweet, very sexy but stays close to skin, making it a skin scent on me. I love the base notes and classify it as a Woody oriental. I'm not able to decompose it in separate notes but in overall it comes out great on me.

Malegria
Malegria

Pleasant, non offensive white flowers.Leaves you feeling fresh - and completely dissolved in the crowd.Why "Night"? "Lunch break" would be more suitable.

Just want to add that it suddenly dawned on me - ON is very similar in many ways to Cerruti 1881. Needless to say, 1881 is a pioneer, and I also like it more, it`s more interesting yet subtle.

SandraS

I love this frangance. I use it for special ocassions and going out. Really works on my skin!

feyza
feyza

I tested it,and I very liked it.suitable for both winter and summer nights,but nights only as the name.fresh and sexy.original.

LuckysGirl
LuckysGirl

I sprayed this on my wrist and it immediately smelled like Vick's vapor rub. Not very pleasant at all. However, I know from past experience not to judge at first spray. After about 15 minutes it had a subtle powdery scent. Nothing to write home about though. Not worth waiting through the vapor rub portion of the proceedings.

Obsession Night Woman by Calvin Klein 3.84 out of 5 based on 570 ratings and 128 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Calvin Klein Obsession Night Woman fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Calvin Klein Obsession Night Woman, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Obsession Night Woman by Calvin Klein. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Obsession Night Woman by Calvin Klein represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.