Designers » C » Aromatic Fougere « Groups

Truth For Men Calvin Klein for men

Truth For Men Calvin Klein for men
dislike

I have it: 292 I had it: 217 I want it: 114 My signature: 10

Truth For Men Calvin Klein for men Pictures Truth For Men Calvin Klein for men Pictures Truth For Men Calvin Klein for men Pictures Truth For Men Calvin Klein for men Pictures Truth For Men Calvin Klein for men Pictures

Truth For Men by Calvin Klein is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men. Truth For Men was launched in 2002. The nose behind this fragrance is Givaudan. Top notes are patchouli and pepper; middle notes are sandalwood, basil and cardamom; base notes are red cedar and patchouli.

Patchouli Pepper

Sandalwood Basil Cardamom

Red Cedar Patchouli

Truth For Men Fragrance Reviews

Legolas
Legolas

Hi.. "jasonx" i have 100ml ( 3,4 fl oz ) - one shock edt and it is " made in France" ps; it's very long lasting... :)

@jasonx
Yes, there is. I have an uopened bottle of CK Truth right in front of my eyes and it says "Made in France". Bought it in a Sephora drugstore in Poland to have more of the juice when I learned it had been discontinued. As the "Made in USA" one was bought on na airport abroad, I assumed the ones I had used previously were also form France, but can not be sure of that.

jasonx
jasonx

@jacek.drewnowski

I have a bottle of this bought 6 - 7 years ago and it said "Made in USA", correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think there is a CK fragrance "Made in France"

jacek.drewnowski

I love and use this frag for years. I recently opened a new bottle "Made in USA" and... is it just me or it's really a lot weaker than the "Made in France" ones?

fisken23
fisken23

Great frag! Outstanding sillage on my skin. Dont get me started on clothes, a week or more. Even after i have washed my shirt... Monster!!

Alex Rain
Alex Rain

Just bought it yesterday and it was good but it has the most poorest sillage and longevity of any ck products, but on the other hand you need to spray it more frequently to the point that I bring the whole 100ml bottle in my bag because I don't want to disappoint my self for having it.

sky blue
sky blue

Excellent fresh, clean fragrance, like a fresh summer rain. No sharp citrus notes, just soft clean ozonic-woody-herbal scent. I haven't seen it for a long time, it's hard to find.

By far the best CK men's scent.
Great for younger men, 17-30.

Roman86
Roman86

This has to be reserved for the hottest of the hot weather because otherwise I hardly detect any fragrance at all. I really can't say much about this because even after 40 sprays it sticks to my skin and hair and I only faintly detect a fragrance. Either this thing has been reformulated to almost nothing or I got a bad bottle because there's really nothing to this fragrance. Why is this thing still made? Well, because it's Calvin Klein. Pass on it.

ambergold12

mmm my favourite cologne on a guy

deja vu-gr
deja vu-gr

Calvin bring this juice back on the market again.
I did never understand why this one discontinued.
A sensual fresh green scent but manly at the same time. Very distinctive and unique if i compare it with today's scents of this house.I got always compliments.
If you find it and you are lovers of this kind of scents grab this no doubt.
Highly recommented!!

fungest
fungest

the meaning of freshness.good work ck..but like always very poor sillage:(

blackw0lfx
blackw0lfx

not bad, but not for my husband. definately pick up the cadamon and basil. definiately has a herbal type quality to it. i think for a business man in a grey suit. thats what i get. an easy going business man who has fun during his lunch breaks. nice, but a little to sweet kinda.

my husband doesnt like it. wont wear it. hah.

jivanshi
jivanshi

Fresh grassy smell. Not bad, not particularly good either. I get it: the truth isn't always that pleasant, is it? It makes sense. It's so quiet and unoffensive that I might even have bought one, as a minding-my-own-business-doing-nothing kind of scent. Only if it would have some staying power and some sillage. Being as is is, only a skin scent, and short lived, no point buying this.
Update: after 12 hours I can still detect this. Faintly, but it's there. So if you want to smell like grass for 12 hours at skin level, this is what you need. Could have it's use, for those close encounters of the fifth kind upwards, as long as the opposing species has a thing for grass.

ambergold12

this is my favourite scent for guys

Robmeister32
Robmeister32

Sigh. Great smell just disappointing longevity and poor sillage.

Robert G. Rodríguez
Robert G. Rodríguez

Truth by CK, truly It doesn´t last so much time, the aroma is nice and fresh but the sillage is very poor, I rather Man by CK, it´s much wooden and longer than the other one, I feel very disappointed with this fragance.

kanak
kanak

I had this a while back and its not bad. It is a green woody aromatic with decent sillage and longevity. perfect for daily use. I think its one of the better perfumes among the recent Calvin Klein releases, far better than IN2U and its million flankers. Cant really go wrong with this.

mridul99
mridul99

Amazing fragrance indeed! Will never disappoint you, be it the Projection or the lasting quality. This is very nice casual, semi formal fragrance. This surely attracts and stands out. Got good compliments for this fragrance. dont know if it is thee best CK ever but surely one of the best CK fragrances. Just be carefull that you dont overdo it as the synthetic note can take over and spoil it all. Still Its one of my favourites. Would also totally agree with few mentioning above that this fragrance is a proof that even great fragrances can fail and also that it is getting tougher to find it. Just could not get it from India. Had requested my Moms friend to get it from US and trust me even she could find it in the 4th Mall she visited for it in USA
Great fragrance indeed!

wesleyhclark
wesleyhclark

I'm not normally a fan of Calvin Klein scents; I also like CK One Shock, but that's it. This one, however, is not bad! It's green - a synthetic green, but, overall, a wearable scent with (on me, with my scent-eating skin) good longevity. What's especially notable about it is that it's light and transparent in the style of a Jean-Claude Ellena-designed Hermes scent.

This is really a warm weather fragrance. It seems to come alive when it's hot. When it's cold, it just sort of - sullenly lurks.

My son wears it - fortunately for me he has two bottles and gave me one!

Senna2003
Senna2003

Nice scent, but longetivity and projection is dissapointing.

Jun0711
Jun0711

This cologne's projection is very much strong. I could smell it even 1 day later

pisces3774
pisces3774

This is really fantastic, just like the women's Truth. A contrast of depth and lightness, warmth and freshness. I think a woman could wear it, but the women's Truth is so incredible you wouldn't need to! I love men's Truth on a man, and it's truly a great compliment to the woman's.

Omega Man
Omega Man

The listed notes sound masculine, but don't be fooled. The scent is actually a very soft and feminine mom's perfume. The top notes are fresh and crisp like an apple, but it evolves into something slightly floral and powdery. Truth for men would smell really great on a 40-something year old woman.

sea_scent_sun
sea_scent_sun

Can someone explain the meaning of words - sillage, projection

stanky
stanky

I love this scent! I just wished it lasted long. It's a great scent from Calvin Klein and that's the truth!lol

dancinleroy
dancinleroy

To me, this smells a lot like oxygene pour homme om opening. As it dries down, it turns a bit dryer and woodier, unlike oxygene thats very linear. I got it because of all the good reviews. I like green spicy frags and almost everyone commended the longevity and sillage. I however, find the projection to be very mild and subtle. The longevity is good though, about 6 hours on my dry skin. I'd recommend this to someone in their teens to early 20's. Good date night/office scent. Very non offensive. I prefer eternity/ obsession/ck one shock as far as ck frags go. Not bad.

Edit: After smelling this on someone else, I loved it! It may be much stronger than the user thinks it is or this guy was wearing half the bottle because he filled an entire room. It smelled like a very damp, musky, sweet/green forest.

hamidrezaa
hamidrezaa

الان سال ۲۰۱۲ است دقیقن ده سال پیش این ادکلن آمد و من خریدمش؛ همیشه کارهای کلوین کلاین دوست داشتم و نمی‌شود ازش گذشت؛ تروت هم خیلی دوست دارم؛ اینکه توی بورس نیست هم بیشتر دوستش دارم

Diogo maggini
Diogo maggini

This scent is the proof for me that great perfurms can also fail in the market.

tygrrrlily505
tygrrrlily505

I L O V E this fragrance! My brother first received this for Christmas when he was eleven years old and has kept this one fragrance in this life since that time. He is now nearing 18 years old and has vowed to never part with it. He has gone through bottle after bottle, and searches small fragrance shops to find it.
It is quite the amazing scent. It's very fresh and uplifting. It is never overpowering or too much. It's very clean, but alluring. This is my favorite scent for men, but I could never imagine it on any other guy in my life other than my brother.

KeithScar
KeithScar

I got Ck Truth from Hudsons Treasure Hunt as a blind buy. I got the 1.7 oz for 50% off for like 10 bucks GREAT BUY. Truth is a very fresh woody outdoors grassy fragrance. Perfect for casual wear, dont have to put much on to get the affects

ASUHAN
ASUHAN

Verde muy verde. Así se podría resumir esta fragancia

Aunque es fresca se diferencia de muchas otras tipo " summer ".

El cedro y el cardamomo se pueden diferenciar claramente, aunque no consigo oler cláramente el pachuli.

Primaveral - veraniega, aunque podría ser perfecta para las personas que le cansan los olores pesados y/o persistentes.

No termino de entender cómo no es más conocida dentro del catálogo de CK, se publicita poco.

camaral
camaral

I bought this for my son for his birthday, and got a chance to smell it on him for the first time yesterday. A woman's perspective is this is an attention getter! I was very surprised by how much depth the cardamom adds. On him, basil, sandalwood, cardamom come in together. Then, the patchouli and juniper. Pepper is very subtle, adding an edge- which is good, because there is a sweetness to this fragrance. Make no mistake, guys- it's fully loaded with testosterone! Contrary to some reviews, I would actually consider it to be almost a sillage monster. So don't think because you can no longer smell it that we can't. Truth definitely has attitude... Best fitting a man who is sophisticated, but also knows how to chop wood.
UPDATE: My son has recently become seriously involved with a beautiful Bosnian girl who insists that he wear this cologne over any of his others (1 Million, DSquared, Bvlgari Extreme). She LOVES it, makes her crazy!

bp
bp

Bottle cool.
Smell clean.
Exclusivity excellent.
It is not to die for, but it's not totally failed.

Grottola
Grottola

A very fresh, albeit synthetic, grassy fragrance. Has a "bubbly" sort of feel, with the cool leafy-green note of basil in it. Lasts a decent while - about 5 hours on me. This one is my favorite so far of the Calvin Klein house.

terracotta
terracotta

I absolutely LOVE this scent. I'm a 22 yr old girl and I even give myself a little spray of it if I see it in shops. Bought It for my boyfriend for Christmas too! The smell is so addictive, really unique, nothing quite like it really. I'd never get bored of it, and it seems to last so much longer than any aftershave/perfume I've ever come across. I once knew someone who wore this scent all the time and I thought it was purely his own scent that smelt so amazing...until I recognised the smell at the duty free shops in the airport. I have had a few people comment that it seems quite unisex, so maybe its not the typical musky masculine scent that some may be after, but it drives me wild!

darrshanjvoraa
darrshanjvoraa

i hav noted that this perfume has always got mixed reviews, but tis is for those who like green and fresh fragrance, my experience with around 3 truth bottles is that its very aromatic and green but fresh so i hav always got tons of compliments , the longevity is extra ordinary, the projection is awesome, and after 3 hours in sun it turns a little woody but with a fresh and green hint .

blakeoxygen
blakeoxygen

No doubt this is an aromatic fougere. If you enjoy the scent of fresh cut grass (that is the opening note). If you enjoy the soft woody smell of forest aromatics (that is your dry down). Projection is medium and this makes for one of the best office daytime fragrances. Longevity is amazing for a Calvin Klein fragrance (average 6-8 hours on skin and 10-20 hours on clothes). It is green and clean with an under warmth of the wood. This is definitely a mans scent, but is appropriate for any age range.

tomerits
tomerits

nice one for summer days,very green,refreshing scent .not bad for daily use,appropriate for office.
my rank 3/5.

fragscape
fragscape

I understand the hate this fragrance can evoke. The green in this fragrance can be strong to the point of bitter. I think the reason this happens is because the nose gets a little tired of smelling the watery greens up close. It smells strongly different up close than it does further away. Its a lot better for the people around you

I happen to really like/love this fragrance because it very accurately captures the smell of wet fresh grass in the top notes and then dries down to an aromatic-litely woody-outdoor-grass smell. I enjoy this fragrance when a cold front moves down over Louisiana and the temps drop to around 60 - 70 degrees. I put it on and go outside and it mixes so well with the pure northern air that's blowing. It is a great outdoors sent. I have a job working on a golf course, so it is perfect for what I do.

Its a pretty linear scent. Doesn't do to much changing, except for the woody water grass dry-down.

Should be an aromatic green.
Great outdoors scent.

blacklibran1
blacklibran1

Hate it. This one smells atrocious on me.too green..to mo dry and too ...something. I was waiting for the glorious white musk dry down.. But that didn't happen.. Here's the TRUTH about this one...the only thing great about this scent..is the color and bottle. Jeep. It. Moving.

silverfoxx
silverfoxx

I hate it, smells like wet grass in a bad way not fresh at all.

I give this cologne to my brother & he don't like it either, is to much green & to linear...

soned
soned

Go to the nearest mango tree (difficult task for the northern friends), get one leaf from the tree, and cut it, smell the juice that comes out from the inside, AND THAT IS EXACTLY THE SCENT OF TRUTH TOP NOTES. That is how green this scent is, amazing!.

I'll never understand why there are so many haters of CK colognes, you just have to look for the good ones (like this one, Obssesion (yes, I love it), Obssesion Night, Escape, Eternity and Contradiction). The same happens with those highly overprice fragances, 20% are good, the rest are crap (yes, I am talking to you CREED, LOL).

Cester
Cester

I really love this but it seem to smell like the fragrances used by middle-eastern people; the musky/sandalwood type of scented oils they use, if you get what I mean.

jackcar7
jackcar7

this reminds me of rainy season outdoor smell, i sniff somewhat like grassy, leafy, wet scent, and stays about 6 to 8 hours on my skin, perfect for everyday use!
i love its bottle too! very classy glass.

Freshmike
Freshmike

I don't mind this fragrance. I don't think I'd buy it again. It's a fresh scent and wears very lightly so I use when I get out of the shower, before I go to bed. My name is Mike and I APPROVE this review!

Cameron96McBride
Cameron96McBride

Ive had this for like 3 years and never touched it i smelling for the first time today i found this in my closet actuallym this is my first impression maybe ill do a full review on this later on but this is just the first impression.

Calvin Klein Truth for men.. First impression..

okay this is only a little 15 ml splash bottle,im gunna do the best i can, remember its a first impression..ok this smells like a different version of ck one the unisex bottle to me, just its more fresher i think its actually very different i like it, i think im smelling the patchouli and the cardamonm and the red cedar blended together it smells very nice i think thats what it is at the top, it smells very aromatic or herbal or green i cant put my toungue on it but its not like spicy its aromatic and calm or more of a casual smell i think,

ok so far with the top notes i love it, ill do a full review later on ;p

hope this helped!

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

This is definitely an aquatic fragrance, but I get a distinct pine note in the opening, which isn't listed. This is pretty dull imo.

faredbee
faredbee

The scent is the same like other CK perfumes for men. But this is the only CK perfume that lasts on me. Good!

K1
K1

For sure Truth is one of the best that CK's launched. Perhaps the best.
It gives me the feeling of springy unbalanced weather and rain season in meadows and woods. It opens herbal and green misty! Not sweet not sour and not bitter, just something well-blended in middle.
Personally, I don't like its dry down and I wish I could hold its pattern. Scent a little bit changes but still on style, just not on my style.
Proper for any occasion, any weather specially mild sunny day on a vintage dress up.

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

Hey, not bad!
Veeeeery fresh aquatic smell.
Using patchouli in the top AND base, I like that, Patchouli is fantastic.
This green, pure scent turns out more aquatic than anything.
Priceline have all Calvin Kleins for $40. I might have to go for that :-)
Perfect casual scent

I like this one. Patchouli is not heavy at all, and it comes on after it's been worn and exhausted all day. It's fresh (not refreshing), light, sweet, and green aquatic'ish. It's very wearable by anyone, and the bottle is cool and collectible! Somehow, the scent reminds me of Hugo Element or the CK Eternity Summer line. It's a great one to have and I am still looking for one at a good price.

periquito89
periquito89

You are right: fresh, green, wet, and grassy. I immediately liked on first aplication, and then all went down hill. By no means it is bad. It's really fresh and likeable. But with Z Zegna and even so Tommy Cologne as references, and liking very much Kenzo pour Homme that is a very different one, there is no place for Truth. The less masculine among the others I mentioned above, it could be an unisex, as missk said.

igork
igork

It smells like a fresh grass with herbs and a sweet flower notes. Not my type at all. More is like summer relaxing scent but I don't like the fact it reacts like a alcohol. When I wear a necklace and spray it, reacts and removes the color of the necklace and then I need to wash and clean my colored neck haha. Also I experience some problems with bugs they think I am a flower.

Sillage: weak
Longevity: five sprays and 15 minutes afterwards and I need to rub my neck half minute to feel just a little of the smell

Truth for Men is one of the nicest green aromatic scents around. Because it is so likable, I will not hesitate to place this fragrance into a unisex category.

This fragrance opens with clean and crisp 'metallic greens', with a subtle hint of pepper. The scent is rather fresh, although not overly Summery or too watery, it has substance.

Surprisingly this fragrance strikes me as being very natural, like the scent of grass on the floor of a forest and a man that has showered with spicy soap. Truth for Men is almost luscious and smooth.

It's not what I'd call particularly sexy, however on a man, it's very approachable. Through discovering this fragrance, I've realised that green scents work way better on men. Those grassy and earthy notes could suit practically any man, despite his personality, style or age.

The lasting strength of Truth for Men is great, as is the sillage, although not powerful, has a great projection. In my opinion this is the perfect choice for a man seeking a naturalistic, clean fragrance at a reasonable price.

manuel-okey
manuel-okey

great for summer nice very clean .i feel good all the day,attracting fragrance,smells so very natural

'Tell the truth, but always with a slant'...hence the shape of the bottle and the idea behind the scent.

According to cK's website this is still available in the US and the notes above are not what is in MY bottle. I(and anyone who has worn and enjoyed this fresh green wonder) can tell you that these are more like it:

TOP: bamboo,watery greens,tea leaves
HEART: basil,cardamom,green jasmine
BASE: sun musk,white patchouli,cedar...
and wacapou(Indian for pine)
(These are right from CK website)

TfM begins with an aqueous suspension of lush and green foliage, smooth, fresh and luminous. The initial accord fades but surrounds what follows with a verdant shimmer until the end. The aromatic basil (I love basil) is softened by cardamom's smooth warmth and these two notes blend in with the sexy clear jasmine like lovers in a menage a trois, innocent, curious and sensual all at once. The musk here truly smells as if the sun is shining on everything in this scent, and the patchouli (if any) is quite clean and lite. The cedar is there but in more of a background way and never overpowers our 'green lovers'. The wacapou (that took a while to find and define) is the green of the still living needles and not the wood or the pungent sap-smell of Christmas trees. If you are looking for something truly, naturally green (but not overly herbal) and watery(but not aquatic or caloney) this is the one for you.Despite the surprising lack of citruses Givaudan has captured 'fresh and succulent' rather well.

Simple and beautiful, like Truth itself, but with a slight twist, as if the truth is told but something has been held back to protect the feelings or innocence of someone you truly care about...

Sillage: good
Longevity: could be better
Overall: 4.75/5

This is a true wonder of modern perfumery in that it smells so very natural and pure but is composed of mostly synthetic components. This is the perfect synthesis of natural essences and man-made materials. The life of the scent is short-lived but as with all things in Nature, nothing lasts forever...

electric_wood
electric_wood

A very pleasant surprise at first!
A fresh and vivid green watery-citrused sparkle when out of the bottle, but it lacks more solid base notes to convey the scent deeper and longer (like vetiver, sandalwood or cedar) and what remains on the skin after moderate spray is a slight grassy-lime scent.
I miss pepper in the heart notes to give more body to this very good scent.
I liked Dune by Dior better, which was tried on the same day. It had the same vegetal opening with much more consistency and longetivity.

guest_jorge
guest_jorge

Smells so sexy and casual. I lovr this perfume from CK. Longitivity is excellent and it travells so very well

scenturian
scenturian

Another classic from cK.
Very green with subtle woody notes, and a little sour. But this sourness is not citric type, u know some plants have sour green leaves, so this is that kind of sourness.
It always gets me felt so fresh and cool.
Perfect summer scent.
Longevity and sillage is pretty well.
Nothing can beat this freshness!
I love it.
Btw it is the greenest scent I have ever encountered.

guest_Nick
guest_Nick

One of my favorites. It is fresh and green, but not in a fruity or candy, cloying way like other fragrances. Patchouli and Sandalwood go awesome together. It can be worn anytime and for any type of person. Worth a try for sure!! I will say lasting power isnt as good as others but its still great

RobbieX
RobbieX

Very very green and herby - but it didn't grab me dunno why - gave this to a friend... Hmmm... I should have liked this.....why didn't I?

I usually dont like green scents and this is possobly the most green scent ever lol but i love it, the longevity is poor though and its getting hard to find now

karlovonamesti
karlovonamesti

One of the greenest, fruitiest things out there. I really like Truth, but to me it suffers in a way that almost all Calvin Klein frags do - it's just too weak and doesn't last very long. What is it with CK being so topical in dimension? Anyway, you get a very nice, fresh, bamboo and leaf vibe from Truth for Men. Give it 5 or 6 spritzes in the morning and it should last until lunch. Good for work or play.

bronstein
bronstein

This is a wonderfull all-purpose scent. Always fresh, and it lasts really long. If I had to choose one scent for the rest of my life, chances are it would be this one: It has bits of everything I like.

PS: It is mentioned below that this one was discontinued. It's not true. At least over here in Central Europe, you get it at every decent perfume-shop.

guest_Fougerecitris
guest_Fougerecitris

Truth is green, fresh and it last for well over six hours on clothing. When the idustry announced that it was pulling production, I stocked up. This is a life fragrance for me. It's the BEST of the CK house.

ObsessionForMen
ObsessionForMen

A surprisingly good fragrance from CK. As others have said, it comes off as "fresh", "green", "wet", and "grassy". A little sweetness balances it all out. Quite "modern" but not at all just another boring fresh scent. Too bad it was discontinued. Wish the longevity was a bit better.

kisherceg
kisherceg

I think it's the best from CK..and I don't understand WHY not as popular as good it is.
That's true it's not a complicated perfume. Simple,fresh,light green grass smell combined with some pepper and mild citrus note.

I don't know why,but it's a "twin brother" in my mind with Davidoff Silver Shadow Altitude.
I've found some similarity why I like both of them :-)
These are so relaxing scents for me if I have stressed days.

zero101
zero101

this is one of my favorites of all time. i have to agree that this is hard to find nowadays. sad.

Reviews have been pretty much spot-on. Fresh and energetic scent dries down nicely to a subtle clean and classy fragrance.

bwcw81
bwcw81

This is so far the BEST CK Men's fragrance I ever come across!!

It start with a very refreshing "bamboo" or "grass cutting" smell, slowly then transform to a mild, nice green scent with hints of bit sourness, imagine the after rain freshness in the middle of the bamboo rain forest! Amazing journey! It end with a very mild musky aromatic scent with overall lasting power more than 4 hours! It stay closed to skin and projection I would say is okay, a very self-pleased mood lifting scent. I love to wear it to the office and casual dating, great compliments from a lot of my friends.

Truth is an amazing and attracting fragrance, the scent calm my busy day down and relax my mind and nerve giving me state of peace and harmony feeling - a definite magic potion for me!

The bottle design is in the line of simplistic and modern looking! The story behind this ascending bottle design is something interesting!
" Tell all the truth, but tell it slant" - No one want to hear a bad lie, tell a slanted truth then!

This fragrance is totally under-rated by the market, a great scent that should have huge success! Btw, I got info from some site citing that it has been discontinued. Never the less, Truth is a ever legendary scent from CK after Eternity! I will give this 9.5/10, best in CK Men series!

surya vai
surya vai

i'd describe this as a green, wet, woody, and fresh scent.longevity is good on my skin, more than 6 hours, on my shirt it can last for 4-5 days.

perfect for a hot and humid day ;)

nice one!

Archaic
Archaic

green wet lush tropical forest. one of the few worthy scent from CK. the only problem is the spray. Crappy spray nozzle. Longevity is good on my skin. Can easily pass 4 hours.

Fabricio
Fabricio

Thinh Green. Think Fresh. Think cutgrass. Think watermist. This is it.
A keeper.

seabear
seabear

One of my absolute favorites for spring and summer. Unfortunately, it is getting harder to find.

vertigo
vertigo

Woody-aromatic.

Said to emanate of a man's body's warmth.

Strongly connected to nature - associated with a scent of rainforests. Enriched with manly herbal notes.

For a sensitive man who goes with the times not only in fashion, but also in the way of thinking about the world of today.

The simple glass bottle is ment to bring to mind a silhouette of a man in a relaxed, sensual position.

avfcdamian92
avfcdamian92

ok very green, just so green. ot litrally smells like fresh grass, nice enough yet lacks complexity in my opinion. try it and you might like it, oh and decent amount of longetivty.

Perfumaniac
Perfumaniac

I've had strangers stopping me and asking what was the name of the cologne I was wearing on several occasions when I used TRUTH.

Truth For Men by Calvin Klein 3.98 out of 5 based on 335 ratings and 77 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Calvin Klein Truth For Men fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Calvin Klein Truth For Men, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Truth For Men by Calvin Klein. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Truth For Men by Calvin Klein represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.