Designers » C » Oriental Floral « Groups

Truth Lush Calvin Klein for women

Truth Lush Calvin Klein for women
dislike

Truth Lush by Calvin Klein is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Truth Lush was launched in 2002. Top notes are bamboo and bergamot; middle note is rose; base notes are sandalwood and amber.

Bamboo Bergamot

Rose

Sandalwood Amber

Truth
Fleur de Bambu

Truth Lush Fragrance Reviews

debbie.bannon9
debbie.bannon9

Has this been replaced by Calvin Klein Truth Femme? There is no review for that here..

lisabecka
lisabecka

I love this perfume and I'm so sad that I can't find it anywhere anymore. My friend bought it for me and it is still the closest I've ever come to a signature fragrance. It's fresh and sophisticated, young but not childish, feminine but not girly. The closest I've come to a replacement is DSquared She Wood, but it's not as good.

Erika2
Erika2

I had this scent and it was my favourite, I lost it but I culdn´t find it it any stores. This is better than original Truth, wich is a bit sharp. If I ever find it again I will surely buy it. It´s a real sexy scent, guys love it :)

Matin
Matin

Thaks to Vertigo for this beautiful perfume ♥ Truth is one of my favorites from long ago. I always keep a bottle but i had never seen Lush. Now I can see how different they are in the background, Lush is a different water, a different place. Clean, bright, green lemon is really a field of bambo mixed with the aroma of bergamot. Pure, simple, beautiful and refreshing.

Good longevity , very natural , light and fresh.

(I completely agree with the view of natalieZ ***)

asilverfire614
asilverfire614

I LOVE this scent! The original is more lemony and tart, sharper, and this is much more to my liking. Its top notes remind me very much of Lanvin's Oxygene and I prefer this over that AND the original Truth. Pink pepper isn't listed as a note but I swear I get that for the first hour or so. This lasts quite awhile on my skin; if I put it on before bed, I can always smell it the next morning.

vertigo
vertigo

Thanks to Nathalie I am a proud owner of a bottle of Truth Lush.
I love it!
I wear the original since it was released. I'm not ready to review it yet :)

Truth Lush is a perfect woody aquatic. This is what I expected from DSQUARED2 fragrances. She Wood was too powdery with its violet, Velvet Forest Wood was too green and sharp. Truth Lush is a perfect compromise between those two.

Don't know how a bamboo smells ...

Truth Lush smells fresh, slightly green, a bit citrusy, not too musky. I don't get any floral notes. Like a broken twig of a fragrant tree in spring rain. It's both natural and modern. My favourite combination! Makes a perfect warm season fragrance. I feel so much 'in my own skin' wearing it. It doesn't disturb, but it's noticed. Wonderful! So suave, so well-balanced. If it was an animal, it would be a gentle roe :)

The bottle is also lovely. I adore opaque glass and simple, linear shape.

The sillage is quite big, but the lasting power isn't. But I don't mind (at least it lasts longer than all the DSQUARED2s!)
Thank you Nathalie! :)

chance25
chance25

This scent is perfectly named "lush". It provokes an image of a lush humid bamboo forest. It's floral and woody, but the bamboo brings about a tropical, dewy feeling to it. Silage is fantastic, but I found it wasn't me. It's sort of hard to wear and I feel I've out grown it. It's perfect for that 20 something who is very natural and confident.

Truth Lush by Calvin Klein 4.17 out of 5 based on 41 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Calvin Klein Truth Lush fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Calvin Klein Truth Lush, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Truth Lush by Calvin Klein. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Truth Lush by Calvin Klein represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.