Designers » C » Oriental Woody « Groups

Truth Sensual Bedtime Fragrance Calvin Klein for women

Truth Sensual Bedtime Fragrance Calvin Klein for women
dislike

The name of this limited edition is the story for itself because it was created for enjoyment. Night excites and calms down with its mysterious fragrances, while Truth Sensual Bedtime Fragrance pierces it with white flowers aroma, contrasted by black amber. Truth Sensual Bedtime Fragrance was launched in 2003.

Bamboo Citruses Lilac

Vetiver Clover Peony

Musk Amber Vanilla Mimosa Woodsy Notes

Truth Sensual Bedtime Fragrance Fragrance Reviews

Fadoluisi
Fadoluisi

MAN I LOVE THIS ONE! Today was moving preparation day and as I was wrapping perfumes I came across this one. It´s not strictly speaking mine but I happened to be in possession of it. Since I never really smelled it before I decided to have a little sniff.
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT.
Made me feel like hitting the town.
Really sensual. Gonna try and keep it!!! Fresh and alluring. Sweet but not syrupy.
My kind of perfume.

hyperfluff
hyperfluff

This bedtime scent is not really a bedtime scent, it's a very sensual, warm clean scent that goes with any occasion, day or night. It's mostly green and citric, but sweetened and warmed with amber, feminized with florals and made sensual with woods. Imagine a warmer, deeper, slightly sweeter and more sensuous version of 'Eclat D'Arpege' and you're close to what this fragrance smells like. It's more feminine than Truth EDP to my nose and abit sweeter. Beautiful. I miss it. This and Truth EDP were my first real fragrances as a teen. I loved this little roll on, I always wear it layered with the EDP and body lotion and the scent would last all day and more. The combination was my first signature scent right up till my college years when stores stopped selling them.

Boclairltd
Boclairltd

One of my most favorites!

hesione
hesione

this scent is so faint that even I use a lot you can only smell it vaguely when putting your nose right on you wrist...... :(

Amarilla
Amarilla

This is a very nice clean scent. It's a sheer veil on your skin, nothing loud or harsh, just lovely as it is.
If it would last longer, I'd wear it all the time!

mmsmlzgud546
mmsmlzgud546

If you are looking for a light musk that is clean at the same time, this one is it! I like the fragrance but this one is so pure. It makes you smell naturally good.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Calvin Klein Truth Sensual Bedtime Fragrance fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Calvin Klein Truth Sensual Bedtime Fragrance, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Truth Sensual Bedtime Fragrance by Calvin Klein. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Truth Sensual Bedtime Fragrance by Calvin Klein represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Calvin Klein Truth Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Yves Rocher Tendre Jasmin Christian Dior Poison Marc Jacobs Daisy Nina Ricci Premier jour Montblanc Présence d'une femme Hugo Boss Deep Red Chanel Cristalle Eau de Toilette Kenzo Parfum d`Ete Estée Lauder Youth-Dew Calvin Klein Secret Obsession Moschino Cheap & Chic I Love Love Thierry Mugler Innocent Ralph Lauren Romance Christian Dior Midnight Poison Yves Rocher So Elixir Chanel Allure Calvin Klein Eternity Summer 2008