Designers » C » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

ck IN2U Heat Her Calvin Klein for women

ck IN2U Heat Her Calvin Klein for women
dislike

caramel

CK IN2U Heat Her by Calvin Klein is a floral fruity gourmand fragrance for women. Its top notes are apricot, raspberry and guava; middle notes are magnolia, jasmine and tiare flower; base notes are tonka bean, caramel and cedar. Available as 100 ml EDT from March 2010.

Apricot Raspberry Guava

Magnolia Jasmine Tiare Flower

Tonka Bean Caramel Cedar

ck IN2U Heat Her Fragrance Reviews

3silvery
3silvery

I just LOVE this perfume! Does anyone know where I can buy this again? Please, be kind, help me :/ :))

ray_archangel
ray_archangel

I was hoping I'd enjoy it more than I actually did in the end... I swapped for it because I really wanted a 'raspberry' scent. Yep, the raspberry is very strong, but there is also a strong 'chemical scent to it :( I'll still use it though.
Longevity is pretty good for an EDT

natsor86
natsor86

I love all ckin2u perfumes esp pop edition they all smell fruity and last long always get comments when wearing them

Loabud
Loabud

I can't feel the raspberry, I just smell the grape, a grape and plastic and synthetic, such as powdered juices. I can smell tonka beans and caramel which gives sweetness. But even being very sweet and not fresh, I think it fits well in the summer (which is the proposal). This is a fun scent for a sunny afternoon, outdoor activities, there isn't a perfume for special or sophisticated occasions.
Oh, and beware of the bees, they love it!
The longevity on my skin is about 6h, which is OK for an EDT, on clothes and hair it lasts a little longer.
I would have bought a 50ml bottle, my 100ml is not even halfway and I'm getting a little sick of his sweetness.

Crazy.Azn
Crazy.Azn

This perfume is one of my all-time favourites!
It is a very fresh summer/spring scent that just reminds me of a very gourmand fruit platter. This fragrance is invigorating and just so incredibly pleasing to the senses.

Lasting power for me is about 4 hours. Which isn't too bad and leaves me with the pleasure of freshly reapplying :D

As for the actual scent of the perfume, I regard it as a very unique fruity scent. Mainly I can smell the raspberry, and personally at times there is a slight jasmine element to the fragrance. Also there are slight traces of a vanilla/caramel base at first spray.

All in all a wonderful fragrance that is,
Unoffensive
Fresh
Invigorating
Unique
and a FANTASTIC summer/spring fragrance.

tuba
tuba

I use it everyday and love it again everyday :)

stereomari
stereomari

I've bought it blind based on the reviews here. Love it! It's sweet and soft. I've sprayed it in my hand and now I want to eat it. I can smell caramel and raspberry. The fruits are a bit synthetic, but I love it anyway. It's very creamy. I have this one and the original In2u Heat. I prefer this one. The other one is a bit too sugary. Someone said it smells like a summer cocktail. I agree. On the other hand, this one is a little warmer. I would use it daily or to go out on a nice summer evening. I hope they don't discontinue it. It makes me feel really fresh. I recommend. My boyfriend also loves it.

* update *
Sillage: Good
Longevity: 3/4h

fiona_sigourney
fiona_sigourney

Another baby smells like one of my all time favorite "Time for pleasure by Vesus",
which has been discontinued for years!

And its staying power is great as a EDT.
So what can I say? I gotta LOVE it. :)

Suzi
Suzi

I just bought it yesterday and I think that it is absolutely lovely soft and delicate that's why I like it. It's not overpowering and doesn't take your head off when yo first smell it. I love fruity flowery fragrances and this one ticks all the boxes, fragrant, good value for money, great packaging what's not to like definately a thumbs up ! ! ! !from me

claudiali
claudiali

Sweet warm fruity scent. Too popular.

queenssess
queenssess

Just had it a few minutes ago. Totaly a fresh perfume starting with strong scent of citruses. I can smell it so clearly. Then quickly turns into apricot and guava. Still I wish I could strongly smell the caramel...But I guess it is not a very strong perfume as I thought a floral fruity gourmand perfume would be counting on the longevity of another floral fruity gourmand Escada Desire Me.

But still not disappointing. I'll wait till the evening...

haisah
haisah

Just bought this perfume and i LOVE it.Smell like fruity and caramel and it long lasting and I feel fresh until evening..:)

Nesian1
Nesian1

Im so glad I only paid $30 measly bucks for this. On MY skin, the initial spray is a very fresh citrus burst, I smell grapefruit/sweet lime/blood orange and perhaps a touch of apricot and guava. Then it dies down *within minutes* to a generic, though not unpleasant...just very very boring creamy raspberry scent with a teeny hint of jasmine...and doesn't change again from there. But the worst thing is that less than an hour later, its ALL GONE. Not even a faint trace of scent on my wrist! And thats pretty bad, even for an EDT (which it is) BOOOOOOOO! Its more like a glorified cheap body spray, though I've had body sprays that lasted longer than this. I'd recommend spraying onto clothes if you want the scent to last and I recommend it solely for teenagers. There are much nicer and better light summery fragrances out there for women.

ChemistRhi
ChemistRhi

Mmm yes this is nice, exactly what it says on the tin (floral fruity gourmand)

I'm not very good at noting individual smells, but the very first few seconds smelled citrusy, then it immediately turned into this big creamy Grape Fanta cloud (I don't know where the grape smell came from).

It's very sweet though, I'd love it if it were a little bit fresher, but it's definitely a gourmand.

Actually I'm just smelling the strip now and it seems to have gone more.... generic smelling. Still, an intereting couple of hours of that sweet creamy grapey smell. Will defnitely buy this for those casual summer days ;-)

Robynlovesperfume
Robynlovesperfume

I have not seen this one in stores yet, but can hardly wait for it to arrive.
Every single note in it sounds divine, and I'm already anticipating what it must smell like. Even the bottle is cute, fun, and very uplifting. :-)

danimcneil
danimcneil

hmmm sounds yummy! I hope that its better than the IN2U HEAT original!

ck IN2U Heat Her by Calvin Klein 4.10 out of 5 based on 42 ratings and 16 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Calvin Klein ck IN2U Heat Her fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Calvin Klein ck IN2U Heat Her, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify ck IN2U Heat Her by Calvin Klein. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of ck IN2U Heat Her by Calvin Klein represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.