Designers » C » Oriental Spicy « Groups

ck IN2U Heat Him Calvin Klein for men

ck IN2U Heat Him Calvin Klein for men
dislike

ozonic

CK IN2U Heat Him by Calvin Klein is a fragrance for men. Its top notes are white pepper, mandarin orange and bergamot; middle notes are nutmeg and coriander; base notes are amber and patchouli. Available as 100 ml EDT from March 2010.

Bergamot Mandarin Orange Pepper

Nutmeg Coriander Tea

Patchouli Amber Cashmeran

ck IN2U Heat Him Fragrance Reviews

johan00418
johan00418

This perfume really impressed me. I thought it would smell like CK IN2U Heat 2009, but no. Smells better. This fragrance have the same 'intensity' of CK One. It's fresh, clean but fruity. Definitely it's perfect for summer days. I really recommend it.

Wolfcreek
Wolfcreek

Very fresh,has a strong note of mandarin and bergamot.Longevity is great,very good perfume.

guest_Dave
guest_Dave

That's a nice futurestic bottle

guest_David
guest_David

Women will have a huge crush on me in bed rearing my sexy Ck IN2U HEAT

parfumaddicted
parfumaddicted

I recieved the fragrance today. I have to say, i dont like the basic fragrance of ck in2u for men. its to strong for me, to alcoholic, to artifical. After the basic one, the lauunched pop and heat, two new summer fragrances, which werent so summer-like at all. So, i wasnt sure to buy this one. The box of it gave me a bad impression of a fragrance which should smell smokey and heavy, a little bit like vanilla, very dark and oriental.
So, skip, i recieved it and sprayed it on my forehand and was really impressed by the scent. no oriental smell, no vanilla, a very warm and summery scent, i'm glad to have it. :)

ck IN2U Heat Him by Calvin Klein 4.16 out of 5 based on 20 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Calvin Klein ck IN2U Heat Him fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Calvin Klein ck IN2U Heat Him, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify ck IN2U Heat Him by Calvin Klein. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of ck IN2U Heat Him by Calvin Klein represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Davidoff Cool Water Burberry London for Men Jesus Del Pozo Quasar Givenchy Pi Bond No 9 Brooklyn Bvlgari Bvlgari Man Calvin Klein Euphoria Men Intense Bvlgari Aqva Pour Homme Marine Toniq Calvin Klein CK One Summer 2014 Mont Blanc Homme Exceptionnel Aramis Tuscany Per Uomo Amouage Interlude Man Lacoste Style in Play Valentino Valentino Uomo Versace Versace Man Eau Fraiche Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Bvlgari Bvlgari Extreme Carolina Herrera Chic For Men L`Erbolario Meharees