Designers » C » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Calypso Tangerine Calypso Christiane Celle for women and men

Calypso Tangerine Calypso Christiane Celle for women and men
dislike

Calypso Tangerine by Calypso Christiane Celle is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features musk, amber, grapefruit, tangerine and tarragon.

Musk Amber Grapefruit Tangerine Tarragon

Satsuma

Calypso Tangerine Fragrance Reviews

The opening of Christiane Celle CALYPSO TANGERINE is a bit off-putting to me, with a waft of some unpleasant solvent, but once it settles down, I find a solid orangey citrus buttressed by a decent amount of greenishness--apparently a combination of tarragon and hyacinth. Although there is a feeling of green tangerine rind, I also really smell the hyacinth coming through, so I'd disagree with another reviewer (at a different site), who smells a tangerine Lifesaver in this bottle!

In any case, she is right: this particular member of the Calypso line-up has been discontinued, and I myself have not seen it at any of the discounters. A better tangerine perfume than this one is Miller Harris TANGERINE VERTE. Of course, the ultimate green-orange citrus creation remains Hermès ORANGE VERTE--at least according to my nose!

syozsa
syozsa

If you're looking for citrus, this is it! Very clean and refreshing with a punch!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Calypso Christiane Celle Calypso Tangerine fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Calypso Christiane Celle Calypso Tangerine, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Calypso Tangerine by Calypso Christiane Celle. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Calypso Tangerine by Calypso Christiane Celle represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Bond No 9 Central Park Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine Diptyque Volutes Liz Claiborne Curve for Men Creed Silver Mountain Water Lostmarch Din-Dan Brecourt Mauvais Garcon Ineke Derring-Do Aedes de Venustas Aedes de Venustas Eau de Parfum Molinard Les Orientaux: Vanille Marine Giorgio Armani Armani Prive Figuier Eden Bois 1920 Agrumi Amari di Sicilia Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Nerolia Bianca Fresh Citron de Vigne Bond No 9 New York Oud Bond No 9 Coney Island Guerlain Angélique Noire Creed Royal Water Cartier Eau de Cartier Concentree Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Arancia di Capri