Designers » C » Citrus « Groups

Calypso The Calypso Christiane Celle for women

Calypso The Calypso Christiane Celle for women
dislike

ozonic

Calypso The by Calypso Christiane Celle is a Citrus fragrance for women. Calypso The was launched in 2001. Top notes are bergamot and apple; middle notes are jasmine, rose and tea; base notes are violet and musk.

Bergamot Apple

Jasmine Rose Tea

Violet Musk

Calypso The Fragrance Reviews

Christiane Celle CALYPSO THE seems to me to be primarily an aquatic fragrance, so we're already off to a bad start. It smells rather artificial, unlike any of the other fragrances from this line which I've tried (and most of which I like quite a lot). The tea is really downplayed next to the powerful ozonic quality--which is of course synthetic. I'm not at all a fan of calone-based compositions as this one seems to be, and the tea serves only to flavor the sea of aqualia here.

I think that this fragrance might work for those who are not bothered by Elizabeth Arden and other mainstream tea fragrance offerings. But since none of those ever worked for me, it's not that surprising that this one does not either. I would never wear this fragrance as it does not fit me in any way at all.

I took a look at the website for this house and discovered that this creation is among the survivors, along with mimosa and a few others. Everything else seems to have been discontinued. These eaux de toilette are now offered in a more attractive bottle and go for a remarkably low MSRP of $60 for 100ml. Needless to say, I won't be buying a bottle of this one, but it's good to know that if anyone out there likes this kind of tea-infused aquatic composition, it is available at a reasonable price.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Calypso Christiane Celle Calypso The fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Calypso Christiane Celle Calypso The, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Calypso The by Calypso Christiane Celle. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Calypso The by Calypso Christiane Celle represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain Champs Elysees Eau de Toilette L`Occitane en Provence Eau de Miel Bond No 9 New Haarlem Calypso Christiane Celle Calypso Vanille Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Grosellina Yves Rocher Pur Desir de Mimosa Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue Style Bvlgari Eau Parfumee au The Blanc Calypso Christiane Celle Jasmin Calypso Christiane Celle Calypso Rose Guerlain Aroma Allegoria Aromaparfum Apaisant Fragonard Belle de Soleil Miller Harris Fleur du Matin Kenzo Eau De Fleur de Thé L`Occitane en Provence Mimosa de l`Esterel L`Artisan Parfumeur Vanilia Etro Vicolo Fiori Christian Dior Forever and Ever Dior Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Coco L`Artisan Parfumeur Mimosa Pour Moi