Designers » C » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Homme Calypso Christiane Celle for men

Homme Calypso Christiane Celle for men
dislike

Calypso Homme is a unique scent for men, created by Christiane Celle. Energizing and powerful, it starts of with tangerine, tarragon, green tea and grapefruit. Middle notes are floral (rose, black currant and hyacinth), while the base features violet, ambergris and musk.

Grapefruit Amalfi Lemon Tangerine Tarragon Tea

Hyacinth Rose Black Currant

Musk Amber Violet

Homme Fragrance Reviews

lotus and jasmine
lotus and jasmine

Sasimeena is absolutely right! Even though this was marketed as "for men" it is most definitely a beautifully green floral that is truly unisex. I had a bottle, and it was my favorite scent. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to replace it! A lovely, crisp, clean scent, that on my skin opened with hyacinth and black currant, violet and lemon, and then slooowly slid into green tea, tarragon, amber, with just a touch of the previous florals. I also detected orange blossom and jasmine, although I don't see them listed in the notes above. Rose is usually huge on my skin, but here it just added a little warmth and body to the more delicate florals. A lovely scent, that received constant comments from people. I miss it so much! I'e always wondered why it did not become a classic. I suspect that the initial production lot was simply too small, as this is one for the history books. If you find a bottle, BUY IT!

Sasimeena
Sasimeena

I was surpised at the first spray, its top note remind me of “The Vert” by Roger & Gallet – citrusy dose, one of my favorit green tea scent.
This gem is truly unisex from the top to heart note while the base note is very pleasure in the way of being innocent, clean due to musk + a tiny flowery (from violet). I love base note the most, very close to skin but silage power, lasts on me all day long and its power keeps recurrently evoke my attention for whole day (and next day on clothes too).

You know what, at the day one I wore I was not aware of its recurrent power but the colleagues did; I asked one of them “do you know who ware such a nice perfume today, my nose keep sniffing and I am dieing for its scent”? She looked at me and said, it’s youuuu, your scent, we are enchanted! Well, if I smell this scent from someone I am not sure whether I can stop myself not to hug him/her tho!

If I still can find it, I am sure it will be my signature scent.

Homme by Calypso Christiane Celle 4.67 out of 5 based on 10 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Calypso Christiane Celle Homme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Calypso Christiane Celle Homme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Homme by Calypso Christiane Celle. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Homme by Calypso Christiane Celle represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Caron Yuzu Man Annick Goutal Eau du Sud Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Colonia Assoluta Guerlain Eau de Guerlain Thierry Mugler Mugler Cologne Boucheron Boucheron Clinique Clinique Happy Askett & English Absolute Bond No 9 Nouveau Bowery Tom Ford Neroli Portofino Etat Libre d`Orange Je Suis un Homme Olfactive Studio Still Life Penhaligon`s Blenheim Bouquet Acqua di Parma Essenza di Colonia Anucci Anucci Men Bond No 9 Central Park Guerlain Habit Rouge L`Eau Czech & Speake No 88 Ormonde Jayne Ormonde Man Nicolai Parfumeur Createur New York