Designers » C » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Sugarplum Blossom Candie`s for women and men

Sugarplum Blossom  Candie`s for women and men
dislike

sour
Sugarplum Blossom  Candie`s for women and men Pictures Sugarplum Blossom  Candie`s for women and men Pictures

Candie's launches a new collection of cosmetics and fragrances in Fall 2012. The collection features perfumes for women: Candie's Luscious, Candie's Signature and Candie's Coated line of five distinct scents.

Candie's Coated includes the following editions: Sparkling Pear, Strawberry Crème, Sugarplum Blossom, Vanilla Bon-Bon and Cotton Candy.

Sugarplum Blossom is a fruity-gourmand fragrance of wild plums, raspberries, candied petals and marshmallow.

Candie's Coated fragrances are available as 40 ml Eau de Toilette.

Plum Raspberry

Floral Notes Sugar

Marshmallow

Pink Chiffon

Sugarplum Blossom Fragrance Reviews

Countrygurl
Countrygurl

way too sweet for me. Smells like grape cotton candy to me. Too young of a scent for me. Maybe great for a teen. gave this one away. test this one first...

peachsea
peachsea

wow is this sweet. and a little fruity. exactly like a sugarplum. I liked the name and it put me in the christmas mood so.. isn't my favorite but nor do I dislike it. it's very girly.

velvetrose23
velvetrose23

Wow! On the first spray,this smells like grape candy and marshmallows. I believe it's the plum giving off the grape smell on my skin. After about ten minutes the candied grape settles, and then this fragrance stays sugary sweet with tiny bit of raspberry. I really didn't expect the plum to smell like grape jolly rancher candies.

ameliunim
ameliunim

It's the best from this edition and who has chosen "week" longevity? I washed my hands few times and I can still feel it with the same intensivity.. ridiculous! I like it, however it's as heavy as Aquolina's "Pink sugar".

Rielle
Rielle

Starts with sweet plum and goes down to smoky vanilla. Love it!

ggkeller
ggkeller

I tried the spray, it smells good dosn't last.

OTA Mom
OTA Mom

Super, super sweet. My first impression was of cotton candy, a bit plummy now after two hours. I will be giving this one to my daughter.

ellebelle84
ellebelle84

Just curious, but how exactly is this fragrance with the notes listed considered a "unisex" scent?

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Candie`s Sugarplum Blossom fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Candie`s Sugarplum Blossom , you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sugarplum Blossom by Candie`s. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sugarplum Blossom by Candie`s represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Katy Perry Meow Jessica Simpson Fancy Aquolina Pink Sugar Gale Hayman Delicious Cotton Candy Prada Prada Candy Lancome La Vie Est Belle Candie`s Cotton Candy Jessica Simpson Fancy Love Britney Spears In Control Curious Rihanna Rebelle Paris Hilton Can Can Selena Gomez Selena Gomez Eau de Parfum Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Enchanted Nicole Polizzi Snooki Bath and Body Works Dark Kiss FCUK FCUK Friction for Her Justin Bieber Someday Britney Spears Fantasy Beyonce Pulse NYC Hanae Mori Hanae Mori