Designers » C » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Medea Carla Fracci for women

Medea Carla Fracci for women
dislike

caramel

Medea by Carla Fracci is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. Medea was launched in 2006. Top notes are freesia and citruses; middle notes are orange blossom, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley, tiare flower and rose; base notes are amber, coconut, musk, vanilla, peach, caramel and precious woods.

Freesia Citruses

Orange Blossom Jasmine Lily-of-the-Valley Tiare Flower Rose

Amber Coconut Musk Vanilla Peach Caramel Precious Woods

Danielle

Medea Fragrance Reviews

I had the chance to smell this Medea from Carla Fracci (yes, the famous classical ballerina) at an exhibition. This kind of niche perfumes cannot be found very easily around and this discourage me from buying them.
Anyway, out of all fragrances, Medea was my favourite one. It is such a warm, passionate, complex scent!
It stays a long time on my skin and red is indeed the colour for it!
All these scents bear names of famous ballets danced by Carla Fracci as protagonist (yes, a little bit egocentrical!), so you have Medea, Giselle, Odette and others.
The problem with both Medea and others from this brand is... they are like upgraded dupes of Lancome!!!
Medea smells like Magnifique! Giselle (or Odette?) smells like Tresor in Love!
I was quite shocked at this! Of course, I cannot prove any copying, it was just my perception of smells. I may be wrong, but the feeling was shockingly similar!

Scent lover
Scent lover

Its like a fresh cherries desert mixed with vanilla :-) Too synthetic to me and overly sweet but anyone who loves sweet perfume and cherries, should give it a go. It is the very gourmand perfume.

jeca
jeca

Warm, rich, with beautiful white flowers and aristocratic sweetness, I feel grapes in it, and retro notes, which were very popular in 1980-ties.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Carla Fracci Medea fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Carla Fracci Medea, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Medea by Carla Fracci. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Medea by Carla Fracci represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Christian Dior Pure Poison Elixir Kenzo Kenzo Amour Christian Dior Midnight Poison Christian Dior Dior Addict Fendi Fendi Theorema Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison Givenchy Hot Couture Pierre Balmain Ambre Gris Annick Goutal Ambre Fétiche Christian Dior Pure Poison Yves Saint Laurent Belle d`Opium Yves Saint Laurent Elle Panouge Isabey Fleur Nocturne Fendi Palazzo Giorgio Armani Sensi Givenchy Organza Indecence Hermes Elixir des Merveilles Kenzo Kenzo Amour Le Parfum