Designers » C » Oriental Floral « Groups

Rrrr! Carmen Electra for women

Rrrr! Carmen Electra for women
dislike

caramel
Rrrr! Carmen Electra for women Pictures Rrrr! Carmen Electra for women Pictures Rrrr! Carmen Electra for women Pictures

Rrrr! by Carmen Electra is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Rrrr! was launched in 2015. Top notes are mandarin orange, peach and blackberry; middle notes are gardenia, jasmine and orchid; base notes are amber, musk, caramel and sandalwood.

Mandarin Orange Peach Blackberry

Gardenia Jasmine Orchid

Amber Musk Caramel Sandalwood

Rrrr! Fragrance Reviews

mschnabel666
mschnabel666

Oh I had to blind buy this.... lol.... I have all the greats... Paris Hilton, Jenna Jameson, The Jersey Shore girls.... lol.... And the best price I found for this 3.4 of Carmen Electra was on Amazon- $20 shipped.

I was hoping for a creamy/gourmand scent, like BonBon, Fancy, Viva La Juicy Gold, etc... but this is def a FRUITY caramel, and smells exactly like Pink Friday from Nicki Minaj.

I like Pink Friday, so this will get worn when I run out of that. The bottle is kitchy and reminds me of Betsey Johnson. I love toeing the line between garrish/tacky and fabulous. ;)

FranGlam
FranGlam

I got as a discount, It was a full tester at Marshals. It works for my teenager who likes these types of scents. $7.99 can't beat it.

kriziaprincess
kriziaprincess

@lizzyshreds: i think it went straight to the discounters

Zarye
Zarye

It also smells like any Nicki Minaj or Justin Bieber perfume. It's totally unoriginal. Boring. Blah blah blah. Is it just me or is everyone nowadays putting the same liquid in a different bottle???

Johnunique1
Johnunique1

WELL:
My dear people i got it from (Fragrance.Net) the first day they announce they got it i bough it, and when i first spray it so fast it remind me of (Rihanna: Rogue Love!). And rihanna rogue love and this one remind me a little of (Katy Perry: Royal Revolution!) but i love royal even more its more sweet ♥ and nice ;) so there you go thats the best comparation i can give to you guys. Whos with me on this one? who thinks like me? because sometimes i wonder is it just me who thinks like that? lol

debush
debush

Ugly bottle

lizzyshreds
lizzyshreds

Is this perfume ever going to be released? It was announced more than 6 months ago!

pascalfromfrance
pascalfromfrance

So cute bottle ! so Carmen Electra ! Can't wait to try it too !

KaelanLovesPerfume
KaelanLovesPerfume

*Eye Roll*

Jasmindee
Jasmindee

I actually want it! I love perfumes with caramel and peach in! Can't wait to try it :)

Rrrr! by Carmen Electra 3.90 out of 5 based on 13 ratings and 10 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Carmen Electra Rrrr! fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Carmen Electra Rrrr!, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Rrrr! by Carmen Electra. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Rrrr! by Carmen Electra represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Beyonce Heat Rush Rihanna Reb'l Fleur Paris Hilton Can Can Nicki Minaj Minajesty Nicki Minaj Pink Friday Britney Spears Circus Fantasy Selena Gomez Selena Gomez Eau de Parfum Katy Perry Purr Britney Spears Fantasy Intimate Edition Jennifer Lopez Miami Glow Sofia Vergara Sofia Adam Levine Adam Levine for Women Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Nicki Minaj Minajesty Exotic Edition Jennifer Lopez JLove Katy Perry Killer Queen Oh So Sheer Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Rihanna Nude Britney Spears Fantasy Jessica Simpson Fancy