Designers » C » Oriental Floral « Groups

Rrrr! Carmen Electra for women

Rrrr! Carmen Electra for women
dislike

caramel
Rrrr! Carmen Electra for women Pictures Rrrr! Carmen Electra for women Pictures Rrrr! Carmen Electra for women Pictures

Rrrr! by Carmen Electra is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Rrrr! was launched in 2015. Top notes are mandarin orange, peach and blackberry; middle notes are gardenia, jasmine and orchid; base notes are amber, musk, caramel and sandalwood.

Mandarin Orange Peach Blackberry

Rogue Love

Rrrr! Fragrance Reviews

Dort0625
Dort0625

Blind bought for 9.99 (the biggest size) and I actually really like it. It has a sweet tropical vibe to it, rather than sweet teenage nastiness haha no offense to my younger fragrance lovers!!!

amnajassemalali
amnajassemalali

Love carmen perfume... Amazing long last sweat smell... Great blind buy ... Highly recommended....

toxicpunkette
toxicpunkette

Omg you guys this smells so good. I was very iffy about it since you know its by Carmen Electra and itcame out of nowhere. I fell in love with it the first moment I sprayed it. I got mine at Ross for $9.99 a 1.7 bottle. The bottle is ugly and the top is really cheap,don't let that stop you from purchase it since the juice is really good.

Mdox407
Mdox407

Wow! Lol! I sprayed this perfume...and it surprised me so much (with how good it is) that I literally laughed out loud in disbelief haha.

This smells REALLY good guys. As others have mentioned...yes...identical to Viva La Juicy only...I paid $19 or $20 for this for the big 3.4oz bottle! It's got that perfect mix of sweet scent...but with a warm sensation. All the notes are SO well blended. I can't pick anything out individually except the caramel note. That is deff a stand-out of this one. So warm. So delicious. Is it unique? Technically...I must say no because it's a dupe of viva la juicy...but the bottle and advertising is VERY unique and for the price...I cannot believe how well made this is.

And best of all...performance isn't half bad either! Is it a beast like Thierry Mugler Alien or Jessica Simpson Fancy? Well...no. But again...for $20...not bad. I get about 5 hours out of this and it projects very well for 3-4 hours of that time with only 4-5 sprays.

Really impressed with this one to be honest. Never thought Carmen Electra's name would be attached to a perfume...let alone one like this that smells amazing for such a low cost!

Scent Itself - 9 or 9.5/10

Longevity - 7/10

Sillage - 8/10

Overall Score - 8.5/10...possibly a 9/10 with the price considered.

Side Note : I ordered mine off Ebay and mine came signed by her! Just like my bottle that I ordered from Sammy from Jersey Shore did! So I dunno if I'm just a lucky son of a gun...or if she's signing a bunch of these recently. :) And to answer the questions about the bottle...no...it is not frosted as it can be interpreted from the picture above. It is actually clear glass.

amy1983
amy1983

This smells bright,fun,and yellow. This is fruity sweet,but does not smell like fresh fruit. It's more of a caramel,with fruity undertones. I agree with Anika. This does smell like Viva La Juicy. This is long-lasting,and has excellent projection. The price is great,too. I got a 3.4 oz. bottle for only $14.00 USD,and it came autographed,too! The bottle is tacky,but cute. I love cats,and the leopard print cap is so cute! This scent epitomizes fun. I like it!

anika.brumbaugh
anika.brumbaugh

Identical to VIVA LA JUICY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its as if i am wearing VLJ, except its cheaper. Carmens fragrance cost me $17 on fragrancenet, and Viva's cost me $45. So if you want a bargain then go with carmens. They are almost identical.

Lucky7z
Lucky7z

Since this came out back in 2015 I've been looking for it every time I hit the discount stores and finally found it at TJMaxx for $9.99 for a 1.7oz this past Saturday!!

This was a blind buy and I have to say I love it!!!

While it does smell almost identical to Nicki Minaj's Pink Friday Carmens perfume IMO is so much better the longevity on me is super long lasting compared to Pink Friday wearing off within a hour. I get more caramel and blackberry with hints of musk and manadarin...wich I absolutely love!!! This 1st time I wore this perfume while out I got two random compliments and was asked what I was wearing.

I can smell the similarity of Viva la Juicy in this but I personally wouldn't call this a 100% dupe either...there's something about it that's IMO different in the scent but yet pretty close to Viva.

I'm happy this is one I can wear year round and love how long lasting it is...Pink Friday will be put aside for spring and summer use since its fades so fast.

The bottle is cute in its own way lol but the scent IMO makes up for the bottle design

perrfumefreak
perrfumefreak

@lemonzest, I don't know why its called "Rrrrr" ..that word is not listed in the title, on the box, on the bottle, it seems almost like an afterthought, like maybe they thought of adding the "Rrrrr" after production so it wasn't printed on any of the actual sales products. Anyway, , yes, the leopard print cap comes off and a rather small atomizer sprays a small amount of perfume. Its not like a JLO perfume where you get a good strong spray, this one has a rather weak sprayer, and since its Z rather week scent you need to apply a lot. But it IS a bargain scent, so for what its worth its not bad. I got a 1.7 oz bottle for $ 9.99 so I don't mind spraying a little extra. It has a sweet smell, to my nose its like cotton candy and caramel. If you're a collector or if you want a perfume you can spray without abandon without thinking twice I'd say but it if you see it in one of the bargain stores.

lemonzest
lemonzest

"All the greats"!! Love it! Oh, wow. Could someone who owns this comment on how the bottle works? Does the leopard skin cap come off to reveal the sprayer?

I so, so hoped this was designed so that you could push on the top of the head and the scent liquid would be released from the mouth. Like a hissing cat woman. That would be arresting. However, closer inspection of the image on other websites shows that the lips are enamel only. Besides, the atomizer could not be that far down on the bottle and still spray. Too bad.

If I run across this in a store, I will buy for sure. I have a bad taste streak a mile wide, and should know better, but just look at it. I can display it between Meow and Purr. Rrrrr.

mschnabel666
mschnabel666

Oh I had to blind buy this.... lol.... I have all the greats... Paris Hilton, Jenna Jameson, The Jersey Shore girls.... lol.... And the best price I found for this 3.4 of Carmen Electra was on Amazon- $20 shipped.

I was hoping for a creamy/gourmand scent, like BonBon, Fancy, Viva La Juicy Gold, etc... but this is def a FRUITY caramel, and smells exactly like Pink Friday from Nicki Minaj.

I like Pink Friday, so this will get worn when I run out of that. The bottle is kitchy and reminds me of Betsey Johnson. I love toeing the line between garrish/tacky and fabulous. ;)

FranGlam
FranGlam

I got as a discount, It was a full tester at Marshals. It works for my teenager who likes these types of scents. $7.99 can't beat it.

kriziaprincess
kriziaprincess

@lizzyshreds: i think it went straight to the discounters

Zarye
Zarye

It also smells like any Nicki Minaj or Justin Bieber perfume. It's totally unoriginal. Boring. Blah blah blah. Is it just me or is everyone nowadays putting the same liquid in a different bottle???

Johnunique1
Johnunique1

WELL:
My dear people i got it from (Fragrance.Net) the first day they announce they got it i bough it, and when i first spray it so fast it remind me of (Rihanna: Rogue Love!). And rihanna rogue love and this one remind me a little of (Katy Perry: Royal Revolution!) but i love royal even more its more sweet ♥ and nice ;) so there you go thats the best comparation i can give to you guys. Whos with me on this one? who thinks like me? because sometimes i wonder is it just me who thinks like that? lol

debush
debush

Ugly bottle

lizzyshreds
lizzyshreds

Is this perfume ever going to be released? It was announced more than 6 months ago!

pascalfromfrance
pascalfromfrance

So cute bottle ! so Carmen Electra ! Can't wait to try it too !

KaelanLovesPerfume
KaelanLovesPerfume

*Eye Roll*

Jasmindee
Jasmindee

I actually want it! I love perfumes with caramel and peach in! Can't wait to try it :)

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Carmen Electra Rrrr! fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Carmen Electra Rrrr!, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Rrrr! by Carmen Electra. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Rrrr! by Carmen Electra represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.