Designers » C » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Pearls Carol`s Daughter for women
dislike

caramel
Pearls Carol`s Daughter for women Pictures

Pearls by Carol`s Daughter was introduced in 2008 as a fragrance for women which opens with citrusy sparkles of lemon, verbena and intoxicating zests of peach and apricot. A heart incorporates a floral bouquet of jasmine, rose and violet leaves, whereas base notes are governed by caramel, musk and vanilla. You can find it as 75ml edt.

Amalfi Lemon Lemon Verbena Apricot Peach

Jasmine Rose Violet Leaf

Caramel Vanilla Musk

Pearls Fragrance Reviews

kimberlylizkennedy
kimberlylizkennedy

What is weird to me is reading the reviews that say it smells like lemon. When I smelled this a few years back it smelled like a hint of peach with effervesence.

guest_Crystal22
guest_Crystal22

I love this scent. I wore D&G The One before I found this. I don't think the lemon is very heavy at all...in fact I detest citrus scents because my body doesn't blend well with citrus. I smell the verbena, jasmine and violet, and a very light musk.

mwater1
mwater1

The opening of Pearls is extremely tart lemons. After a few seconds you can immediately detect the carmel and vanilla. I was not able to detect the flowers in the beginning of the fragrance. The only flower that seems to develop is the jasmine which lingers. This fragrance really smells like lemon mixed with vanilla flavoring just before it's added to the cake. I agree with Cherub, it is very different from other lemon fragrances. I think it is an okay fragrance for the fall. It is a little expensive for the size and for what it encompasses. I think almond cookie from Carol's Daughter would be a better purchase for the money instead of Pearls if you are wanting a floral fruity gourmamd fragrance.

Cherub573
Cherub573

It is VERY lemony, and smells like fresh lemons, not like artifical flavoring. I could also smell sugar and vanilla underneath it. It didn't have a lot of sillage. It dries down to a fruity/vanilla musk on me and lasted about 5 hours. I think the bottle is pretty cute looking and the price is fair ($45 for 2.5 oz on the official site). Personally, I just don't care for lemon in my fragrances, it reminds me of kitchen and bathroom cleaning solutions.
If you like lemon, give it a try. It's alot different than most other newly released fragrances.

Pearls by Carol`s Daughter 4.18 out of 5 based on 22 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Carol`s Daughter Pearls fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Carol`s Daughter Pearls, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Pearls by Carol`s Daughter. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Pearls by Carol`s Daughter represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Gale Hayman Delicious Chocolate Aquolina Chocolovers Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Fleur Defendue Lolita Lempicka Midnight Couture Black Eau de Minuit Vera Wang Rock Princess Kylie Minogue Showtime EDT Carol`s Daughter Ecstasy Gale Hayman Delicious Cotton Candy Torrente L`Or de Torrente Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Guerlain Tonka Imperiale Escada Escada Moon Sparkle Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Ralph Lauren Ralph Wild Burberry Burberry Women Lulu Guinness Fairytales Britney Spears Believe Yves Rocher Neonatura Cocoon Bvlgari BLV Notte Pour Femme