Designers » C » Floral Fruity « Groups

212 Carolina Herrera for women

212 Carolina Herrera for women Pictures 212 Carolina Herrera for women Pictures 212 Carolina Herrera for women Pictures 212 Carolina Herrera for women Pictures 212 Carolina Herrera for women Pictures 212 Carolina Herrera for women Pictures 212 Carolina Herrera for women Pictures

A perfume for a young woman, the scent of New York, the scent of life. The flacon evokes the same artistic concept as the perfume itself—it’s modern, urban, charismatic, unique, just like the city of New York. The fragrance is optimistic, a symbol of the curiosity and energy of a young urban woman living in a large city. Top notes include orange blossom, bergamot and mandarin. The heart notes, also floral, are composed of camellia, gardenia and lily. The base is made of sandalwood and bright musk. The nose behind this fragrance is Alberto Morillas.

Orange Blossom Mandarin Orange Cactus Flower Bergamot

Pure

212 Fragrance Reviews

kittybobmeowpants
kittybobmeowpants

Not bad but not for me. Something about it that I can't put my finger on...

MihaelaT
MihaelaT

fresh, modern and city feel like perfume. Gives you energy and a young feeling. it's not the classic fresh perfume though, it has a distinctive note as well, so not boring at all. I had it few years back and I would buy it again anytime.

bashak
bashak

I marked this one as my signature just now because i realised that this is the only fragrance that i've been purchasing at least once every year for ten years. It's young, clean and crispy and sophisticated in a womanly way.

michelle.p.stpierre
michelle.p.stpierre

This is a wonderful, fresh, clean, elegant fragrance suitable to be worn everyday. It does smell a bit soapy with the musk, but that is what makes this great for everyday. It's a clean, understated fragrance that speaks every day elegance that people find very attractive because you're approachable. Many come very close to me to smell this, and they let me know it too.

You might say, "it's not special!" I ask you, would you wear that fabulous evening dress that accentuates those curves with those Manolo's and that gorgeous diamond necklace with matching earrings to the office or out running errands? No, that would be for the gala you plan on attending Saturday night. Your perfume should be something appropriate for the outing. So should your fragrance to the office or out and about running errands. Nothing flashy to draw TOO much attention to yourself, but certainly nothing frumpy either. With the compliments I get on this, this is far from frumpy and the word used most often by people complimenting me is "elegant".

Some mention the plastic doll scent in the opening. I get that too sometimes. I find that fragrances with a bergamot/orange or mandarin combo causes that. I just see it as the scent setting things up for the other notes to join in and come together. Much like musicians tuning their instruments before the symphony starts. It only lasts a few minutes. When the other notes start coming in, oh what beautuful music they play. The freesia, rose, lily of the valley, sandalwood, and musk are the main players in this symphony with gardenia chiming in here and there.

Longevity is 6+ hours which is great for an EDT and sillage is moderate at about 1-2 ft away the first few hours and closer to the skin later on. I've been told that this does leave a trail. I could walk past someone and the scent comes in like a pleasant breeze. It does make heads turn. The sandalwood and musk is very sensual yet elegant to people.

Great for warm months and a couple of friends of mine in Portugal wear this during the winter months there which is comparable to the winters here in Houston.

EDIT: I wore this today. Spritzed it on at 6:30. I thought this was probably gone at about 1:00 but was rushing to a meeting, so I didn't have time to freshen up. Around 3:30 this afternoon, one of our outside vendors came in the door as we were leaving out of the meeting from our conference room. As we walked down the hallway he asked, "what is that gorgeous perfume you're wearing? You smell so good!" I was shocked! 9 hours later from when I initially spritzed it on and he could still smell my perfume just standing next to me. I'm impressed! Not to mention, the sincere compliments I've been getting from people when wearing this. Well nothing would do, he wanted the name of it to buy it for his wife. I gladly gave it to him. I hope they enjoy it as much as I have.

sempervirens
sempervirens

If you like white flowers in perfume, and also clean smelling perfumes, it's worth to give it a try. It shouldn't be offensive to anyone, but it's also not exceptional in any way. Just a nice smelling perfume, not a great one. Medium longevity and silage.

CatherineLaundon
CatherineLaundon

My dad works on cruise liners around The Netherlands and bought me a bottle of this when he away. He has a very good nose for perfume and has actually recommended a lot of my perfume collection over the years. He wanted to find a perfume for me so he and a bunch of his workmates all went down to the store on the ship and sprayed each other with different scents.

As they were walking around the ship later that day, one scent in particular caught my dad's attention, which was 212 Carolina Herrera. He bought it for me and here is my breakdown of what it smells like on me:

Opening- Fresh, soapy floral base with green and a very subtle citrus layering overtop to give a bit of bite. (15-20 mins).

Middle- Green floral, strong rose and white camilla gives way to white flower and freesia. Cactus prominent. Musk begins to creep in subtly underneath the soap. (30-40 mins).

Base- Soapy, musky white flower. Clean and crisp. Most of the green has gone, some floral still detected though not as prominently.

Scent cloud= 1 1/2-2 hours (soft)

Total wear time= 6-7 hours (long-lasting).

I'm a fan of stronger scents so i'd never had anything this light or clean before but i've quickly grown used to it and now it's my go-to spring scent.

Having said that, i totally understand why many people on here have said that they like it, but they don't love it. It can be a bit too soapy on some people and it's not very strong. After about 2 hours you have to get in really close to smell it anymore, but it actually lingers quite a long time on my skin. I was surprised that i could still smell it faintly by the evening if i sniffed my wrist.

But the imagery of three working-class white-van-men spraying each other in women's perfume is too funny not to love!

Musky4

beaglebaileysm - I think you might have a faulty bottle. I've repurchased 212 several times now and have never found the bottles difficult to remove from the middle, nor have ever had any leakage. If I were you I'd contact the store you purchased your bottle from and see if they'll replace it for you x

EternityFresh
EternityFresh

So while I somewhat like this, I definitely don't love it. It does have a nice clean vibe to it but my problem is the way it goes on my skin, I can't detect it right away but throughout the day I get sparatic bursts of scent. It's really weird. If I try to smell my wrists or wherever I sprayed, it's like 'Poof' magically disappears and then resurfaces sometime later. I am a perfume lover and have many but this one puzzles me! Lol

beaglebaileysmom
beaglebaileysmom

I am surprised no one has mentioned how exasperating the bottle is. What is the purpose of dividing it into two bottles? And SO hard to remove from the silver thing in the middle that holds them together. And my bottle(s) leaked terribly. Alas, this fragrance seems to be the next best thing to Elysium, so I will grin and bear it. It is beautiful.

UPDATE: I did exchange for a new bottle, and the new one is not difficult to open. Thanks for the tip! I do love this fragrance!

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

Have a bottle of this for swap. 30ml unused. PM if interested.

nhudahasan
nhudahasan

Nice and clean. I like the smell on me! Simply love it. Thumbs up.

Warleyflower
Warleyflower

Love love love this fragrance! I will run out and venture with a few different one but I always come back to this one!

Nirhtuc
Nirhtuc

I can see why there are many 'likes' for this perfume, but few 'loves' and 'dislikes'. I would add my vote of 'like' as well. It is a good perfume- smells clean but expensive. However, I feel that it lacks originality- it smells similar to many other perfumes (e.g. 5th Avenue). It also has a unisexy vibe that I don't quite care for. I'm glad I only got a sample of this, and not a larger decant.

ask247
ask247

I agree with FloridaMom, this is an exquisite, elegant perfume. I love gardenia so this was a no brainer for me, I get a sultry, musky gardenia not an overpowering in your face gardenia. Love the sillage, it leaves such a nice after scent in my wake.
I found this during one of my perfume runs and a fellow shopper, a lady who used to work for a high end perfume store asked me what smell I liked and turned me on to it. Thank you ma'am, I love it.
This is one of my favorites and a great addition to any collection. Give it a try.

FloridaMom
FloridaMom

I love it! On me it smells exquisite and elegant,with great sillage and longevity. Worth giving it a try to see if it suits your body chemistry.

anitaoolong
anitaoolong

Very nice! It's more musky floral than fruity floral to my nose. There is a warm feel to the florals, which is balanced by the soft freshness of the cactus. The result is a rounded fragrance that is modern and feminine. I agree that the lasting power is great.

212 CH features possibly one of my favourite notes of musk in the fragrances I've encountered so far. I sometimes have trouble wearing very musky fragrances. This musk adds a surprising level of femininity and sensuality without being harsh or overpowering.

I can see why this has attracted so many positive reviews. Thank you to RhaineClayton for the generous sample!

Niunia
Niunia

Nice and clean. Everyday frag for me. Delicate and feminine, my husband likes it on me:)

rhaineclayton

I've reviewed this one before and must admit I wasn't that impressed by the soapiness in this. To me it ruined it.
Anyway, I took a punt and got a 30ml of it and I've had a change of heart.
The soapiness doesn't really come out on my skin and I get whiffs of this amazing floral all day!
I think this may be an ongoing "stayer" in my collection.

Eaugirlspirit
Eaugirlspirit

This is a beautiful perfume that wears long, is sophisticated and comforting, and smells like a creative mixture of all the ingredients- florals and woods. After I had sprayed myself in Sephora, I was surrounded by a little cloud of 212 radiating off my skin all night.
I initially tried this on a tester strip at the Sephora. I thought, ugly bottle but hey, I've seen this one higly rated on fragrantica.com and other beauty guru sites. I sprayed a few others on other tester strips, but this one I kept coming back to. I discarded the other strips and sprayed it again to make sure it was 212 that I sprayed. I kept thinking, it can't be 212-
I decided to have a spray on my neck and look around at makeup for a while. While browsing I kept getting whiffs of this gorgeous powdery, warm, musky, woody scent. I even asked the sales associate for help and kept smelling something thinking it was "her perfume". However, I soon realized it was me!
I bought this thinking the main notes were bergamot, musk, gardenia and vanilla.
Boy, I was wrong, there is this special cactus flower, mandarin and fruits, jasmine and lots of other flowers as well. This is apparently a floral.
Just- don't overspray (golden rule of perfume)

Mary-Jayne
Mary-Jayne

Luca Turin and Tania Sanchez give this perfume only 1 star in their a-z guide, and this is possibly the review I disagree with most.
Maybe it is my skin chemistry, maybe it is the climate I am in, but this works wonders on me. Very clean, very fresh, very feminine and elegant, I nearly always receive compliments when I wear this. (oh and one very negative comment, once, that it smelled like "perfume you could chew on"!)
That said, a few people who have asked what I was wearing have reported back that they tried it themselves and it smelled nothing like it does on me when they tried it. So maybe it just works well on me?
It always was a very comforting smell to me. Having said that, in my new journey of olfactory exploration I have not turned to this in a while so maybe I will find my perceptions have changed?

Musky4

212 is clean, fresh, feminine and sexy. This is the perfume I go back to every summer and would wear this for any occasion, daytime or evening, or simply for everyday wear. There's something absolutely beautiful and unique about this perfume, as I don't usually go for fresh or citrusy scents, but this really is different from the rest as far as I'm concerned. The only trouble with 212 is that the lasting power is virtually non-existent on me and I have to layer it with the matching body lotion in order to make it last longer. This is by far my favourite perfume from Carolina Herrera and in my opinion, better than any of the 212 flankers that followed. This is also to my nose much sexier than 212 Sexy, which seems ironic...

janelle70
janelle70

Unique and soapy in a good way. I haven't tested any frags with cactus flower or white camelia yet, so those must have come into play for me. I almost like this all throughout except for the wilted rose note which ruins the musky drydown just a tad. Would buy at a discount as it's unique enough to make a worthy addition to my small collection.

Lavallectra
Lavallectra

I think 212 is best worn in spring and summer, it's very light, floral and clean smelling which is nice in warm weather. The cactus flower was probably the most apparent note on my skin, and jasmine and bergamot stood out as well. I only wished that there was more gardenia and sandal.

jujuba4596
jujuba4596

This one is VERY popular here in Brazil.
I used to wear it but it didn't fit my skin.
It's so strange how this fragrance chooses the woman...
My friend wears this and I love it on her.
212 is very fresh and sexy. Love it.

goldiloks
goldiloks

Pretty revolting for the first 2 hours. It just smells a bit 'off'. But after it has settled, it smells beautiful! Soft, warm, light. I just don't want to have to wait this long for a fragrance to blossom.

Edit: Correction! This is BEAUTIFUL! I have learned to love the topnotes just as much as the middle and base. This perfume makes me feel light and feminine (but not girly).

andulce55
andulce55

...krásná čistá vůně

suzan de haas
suzan de haas

I am looking for a smell that smells like detergent or soap: very fresh and right for every occasion. I think this smell will be close to my wishes. I will buy it (and I hope that the staying power will be good).

ycasillas
ycasillas

Love it, love it. Very clean, but not too sweet. I love to wear this in the summer.

Mistress Eva
Mistress Eva

I love this perfume. On other people. My friend, a fellow perfume collector, and possessor of opposite-than-me body chemistry, bought 212. It was AMAZING. Bergamot and gentle citrus notes carry a well-balanced cool floral body. The silage was great, though not over-powering. This was a definite new want!
However... I wisely decided that I should give hers a try before buying my own bottle, and boy, was I glad that I did. On me, the fragrance fell flat. The notes became bland and discordant at the same time. It was nothing like it was on her.
My conclusion is: 212 is amazing on the right person. It is clearly very sensitive to body chemistry (even more so than most). My friend wore it well - i did not. (She can also wear Chanel No. 5 and it smell fresh and amazing on her. While on me, it smells like sour aldehydes in a nursing home.) Give it a try! If it works for you, GREAT! I'm jealous!

Soutty123
Soutty123

A nice soft clean scent for days when you don't want to be too "perfumey". I really like it.

sky74
sky74

Very feminine perfume. Soft, relaxing clean scent. a little sweet and very romantic. I love the bottle design as well, though I think it doesn't suit the soft romantic character of the scent.

dian.aldebaran
dian.aldebaran

On the first spray i feel a little dizzy but after few minutes it smells lovely and i feel like i'm a mature woman. I love wearing this perfume before meeting and this perfume is very long lasting.

This is pretty nice, fresh,like a white clear scent, and yet smooth and pleasant to wear, no overdose of citrus here, I am a big fan of Carolina Herrera , her scents are pretty, nicely done, 212 is perfect for an active day, it is am energetic scent, clean. Yet feminine I like it.
I smelled it a year ago and I remember it, it isn't common.

modelleigh
modelleigh

not bad....I think its very fresh smelling but nothing special that I would spend the money on it

rhaineclayton

I read that this smells like Clarins Elysium so I gave it a try. Very similar at first but a touch powdery. Unfortunately, the base smells too soapy. Not unpleasant, but not what I was searching for.

Update: Revisited a few more hours later and the powdery/soapy smell has diminished. May purchase a miniature to try it for a few days.

2nd update: revisited this fragrance again in store today - all I can say is WHY ruin perfection with so much soapiness!?

umtaleb
umtaleb

I had asked for 212 sexy, but got 212 instead. This is clean and fresh. Floral but with a nice citrus and cactus balance. Low sillage, longevity on me is really inconsistent, there are days 212 lasts 6+ hours and days I reapply after 2 hours (weather is not a factor, it's always 35+C and 50%+ humidity). Still waiting for my 212 Sexy...

florencia
florencia

Every moorning, while I walk to work, i can smell somebody wearing this perfume.... I can´t explain what it has that likes to many women.

Rasyima Ghazali
Rasyima Ghazali

Err not my type. Too white for my liking

The Swedish girl
The Swedish girl

Similar to Dior Pure Poison.

VERY "white flower". A bit unclean, and indolic actually.

red347
red347

First off, I don't leave negative reviews. Let's just say that this one wasn't for me. By looking at the notes it should have been one of my favorites; however, something just didn't fit... A beautiful fragrance indeed on someone else.

A soft floral with citrus notes all around, not to subtle, not to sexy, I would say a nice fragrance for everyday and even into the evening.

On me, this girl lasts... You don't even understand, I mean she just keeps going and going and going and going! I sprayed (a single spray) on at around 8pm one night and could still her at 10pm the next night!!! Holy $h!t I have never had anything cling on for so long!

Oh how I wish I could pull this one off, or at least smell this on the woman who can!!!

So... Do I like Carolina 212? Yep, sure do, just because I can't wear her doesn't mean I'm going to give up! I guess I'll keep my bottle around for another day, and hopefully we will hit it off a little better in the future!!!

Thanks and I hope this helps!

yulianti
yulianti

I have 2 kinds of parfume, soft and harder that be able use in different session, I love it cause I didn't get headache smelled it, but fresh and bright!

4scents
4scents

I thought I had smelled a very similiar scent my mother had worn when I was a child called Jungle Gardenia, by Tuvache on one of my female co-workers. I wanted not to just duplicate the scent, but make this my own special scent. I was very happy and excited to purchase the fragrance in the unique shaped bottle. I ended up having to give this perfume to a good friend because the musk gardenia smelled really bad as if the bottle went bad but it hadn't, this just smelled bad on me.

fdmc
fdmc

A fragrance whith passion, elegance and style.
A fresh scent but strong.
It is strange but I am using this perfume during the winter, I think the cold smell protrudes more.
This is not one of my favorite scents but in my opinion is a very good scent.

seraaaa
seraaaa

I love it! This make me smell clean all day :) The smell is so refreshing even after several hours wearing it. It probably blends well with my skin :) It's not too daring nor too subtle, just the right amount of sensual & elegant

Ana_Raio
Ana_Raio

To set this fragrance the word "versatility" is the best one. Great for any occasion, time and season. The sin is on the topic "exclusivity" ... It is very popular. : (

nataliebf
nataliebf

I've repurchased this several times! It's a lovely long lasting scent...very classy! The citrus in it is not too overpowering at all :-)

Marilulu
Marilulu

Soy alérgica a este perfume.

woodlandwalk
woodlandwalk

On first sniff on the card this reminded me vaguely of Donna Karan's Cashmere Mist which I used to like but find too light and boring now.

I tried some of 212 on and after an hour I had to scrub it off, because it gave me a headache, but it still clung so I had to wash several times and put my top in the wash. Also it lingered on my coat sleeve for a week!

As always, it's all about chemistry, I've never suited clean white florals - they go harsh on me, whereas woods go sweet, vanilla comes out immediately on my skin and I can get away with musk and leather. If that sounds like you then avoid this perfume like the very plague!

Ceylane
Ceylane

It smells so clean! If the white color had an odor would be 212. Perfect for warmth. Love !

kvety
kvety

Lily of the valley, which is my favourite smell (or one of them) is actually quite strong in this for me...

however i only noticed it when i have bought it for my niece and smelt it on her... then i had to go and get myself one too... Smell like a thirteen year old, haha, not sure this was a good idea for me..

This is a fun fragrance i would say, it is light and would say more summer than winter, but still, lily of the valley... :)

lbean
lbean

It's a soft floral fragrance with a clean feel to it. Very pleasant and inoffensive but classy and remarkable as well.

I can't think of a more versatile scent than this. It's perfect for all seasons and suitable for any occasion.

karepula
karepula

Just bought it yesterday and what can I say? It's clean and fresh fragrance, with big portion of white floral note. Personally, I love white flowers, especially, lilies, so I like this perfume. I wouldn't say it's a unique scent, but definitely worth to buy it. To me it starts with mild citrus notes, like mandarin or bergamot, then it turns into musky floral. I fell scent of lily, gardenia and jasmine, also it has a little hint of lily-of-the-valley. I'm not huge fan of lily-of-the-valley and trying to skip those perfumes which has this note, because usually it's overpowering. But here it's just a polite mention about that white flower. I don't feel any cactus or sandalwood. 212 is good for everyday uses, can be a good addition to a young woman and can be worn at office. It has good combination and balance, it's nice, not overpowering, classy, but not plain. Best season - summer, it has no age limitation, because it's classy. Longevity is ok, about 3-4.5 hours.

Migalex
Migalex

I can smell mostly the citrus scent from beginning to the end. The perfume I am reviewing says 212NYC, I do not know if it this one. I find it pleasant, although nothing special and not particularly original, this seems to be the most common type of scent these days. Also I find it too simple and does not seem to evolve, keeping the same on and on. It does not project much but staying power is not bad. There are lots os citrus fruity floral much better than this one. Actually I think that most Carolina Herrera perfumes are not that good, tend to be cloying and not well structured or sophisticated at all. I do like CHIC though.

sasny
sasny

I am definitely a "floral" girl, and 212 is definitely a floral, but the musk in it anchors it and gives it a sexyness or a more serious edge to it. I really like it- it's unique. The drydown is my favorite part, and the sillage is great- days later it's still in my clothes!

sjatnika
sjatnika

I blindly purchased this perfume at 2008 just because of friend's suggestion. And I love it! Every time I wear this I just feel...different, in a good way. It's because actually I can hardly find other women smell like this. Clean, fresh, classy, and not overpowering on me. It's just perfect. I always use it on my neck and spritz once on my clothes, then it would last all day. Day or night, leisure or formal occasions, all is fine with me.

Jellybean
Jellybean

Pretty scent:) Soft white floral, clean, soapy and creamy, with hints of musk and delicate watery notes.
The only complaint is that it doesn't last long enough, 3 hours what's that, booo!

pantorini
pantorini

amazing fragrance. it's unique.

remas1
remas1

oh, i looooooove this perfume , it`s amazing , it smells like a powder fresh and sexy at same time,

leslieppa
leslieppa

I SO LOVE THIS FRAGANCE ITS MY FAVORITE
ITS MODERN AND GET MANY COMPLIMENTS WHEN I WEAR IT :)

ggtz
ggtz

it was recommended to me becuz i was searching for a soapy fresh fragrance. but once i sprayed it for the first days experience i grew tired of that smell :(

dews
dews

Smells fresh and crisp, which is how it draws me to own a bottle of it, I love it when I first put it on. But after using the entire bottle over many years, I no longer like it. It's too ordinary.

w_nmbo
w_nmbo

I had them, I will buy them again. Nice fragrance, good for any occasion and it is really reasonable, why they are so famous. Beautiful classic.

Mirlo
Mirlo

I was looking for a soft spring fragance since I have a lot of powdery, heavy perfumes. I went to the shop and tested a few, and I liked this one the best. I thought it was nice, not great or charming or an obscure object of desire: just nice. Discreet, actual, perfect for work maybe. It's not a peculiar or characteristic perfume, one that you'd remember (for better or worse), but I loved the first fresh notes. However, I didn't want to buy it until I had the chance to see how the last notes worked on my skin, so I came home without it.
Now (a few hours later) I can clearly make out the plastic, synthetic, Barbie-doll stink some people have mentioned here. Yuck. I kept sniffing my arm over and over, wrinkling my nose and trying to figure out what that smell reminded of, and when I read the reviews it clicked. I'm sure it's an unfortunate mixture of natural ingredients.
Certainly not flattering or enjoyable. Must go back to the shop to test another one.
Woe is me.

laucocco
laucocco

My bf gave it to me, but i really dont like the smell of it. It reminds me of some kinda cheap pachuli flower fragrance, plus i find it too heavy. Though, my gfs love it.

bluepuppygirl
bluepuppygirl

Smells like Bath & Body Works' Gardenia fragrance. All I smell is gardenias. Or a dirty soap holder (thanks Amanda!), when I get sick of the scent. Sillage and longevity is nearly non-existent unless I spritz more than 10 times. Drydown takes about 20 mins, the smell gets slightly more bearable after that. I hate the packaging. I am still on the 1st bottle, but I groan at the sight of the 2nd bottle.

addictedtoperfumes
addictedtoperfumes

One of my friends gave me this perfume on my birthday and since I loved 212 sexy, I didn't hesitate about loving this one either.. Until I try it on. For some reason, this perfume gives me strong headaches (sometimes even migraines) So I gave it to my mum for her to use, on her skin, it smells fantastic. When I wear it on mine, just blergh. And I wouldn't recommend it for the people who have sensitivities for smells..

romrom
romrom

I love, love, love this scent, when I spray this on, I can smell the sweet gardenias and sandalwood, the soft musk stays all day making you feel like you just steped out of the shower. I's a nice spring/summer scent and perfect for going out at night.

stacia79
stacia79

212 was a pleasant surprise. I'm not usually a florals type girl, but this was different. I think it would be a perfect work scent, especially in the springtime. It is so mild and almost skin like. The mixture of Easter lily and camellia with a little cactus juice is an amazing combination. It has similarities to Lulu Guinness with the white lily (but not as loud as LG) and Glow with the soapy haze of just-showered feeling.

I really like 212. Some days I just want to smell clean and pretty. I can't always be a harlot.

mahai
mahai

bought it after read the review here and i am happy with the smell and the longevity, the top note is not so nice, but as it dried down, u will love it, clean, fresh, suit for everyday wear,it is no more available here in my country, managed to buy the rejected one, the one for tester only,cheaper with long last power and clean , fresh smell, i love it

graceadlerk

i reviewed this not long ago after trying the tester at Ulta but I have since changed my opinion. I opened the new bottle and sprayed it on before work and it smells so lovely at first but then after a couple hours I kept smelling a weird smell, almost like the smell your clothes will have if you leave them in the washing machine too long before drying them, they start to smell sour. So I tried the cologne again the next day and the same weird smell, only this time a co-worker even commented that something smelled sour. I don't know if the bottle I bought was bad or a different formula than the tester but it's going back to Ulta! If it mixes well with your chemistry it's a gorgeous fragrance but it doesn't work on me.

graceadlerk

i went to ulta looking for a new winter perfume. i saw the cute 212 bottle, picked it up, spritzed it on my wrist and fell in love! this will be perfect in the spring but i couldn't wait until then to purchase it, i had to have it now. it is so beautiful and feminine. so, so pretty!

miahreis
miahreis

We recently got an Ulta store in our shopping mall, so a girlfriend and I went to check it out today. we went to the perfumes and were smelling them, and smelled so many that we were both about to get headaches, but I just wanted to try one more...it was 212 and boy I'm so glad I did! I sprayed it in the crook of my right elbow, and could not stop smelling my arm throughout the day! I sprayed it like at 1pm and it's 1:34 in the morning and I'm still smelling this on my arm so on me it's lasting for an exceptional period of time which is phenomenal because there aren't many perfumes that last one me! I'm definitely getting this one to add to my collection! To me I would wear this all year long, and it comes off as very floral with powdery notes to it which I absolutely adore. It sort of reminds me of Glo by JLO...they're not exactly alike but I think the type of fragrances are the same. I absolutely love this perfume!

lovefull5
lovefull5

WOW:)

yilmazg
yilmazg

I was in a fragrance shop looking for new launches and this girl was trying perfumes. The shopkeeper put a few sprays on her left arm. Nothing great. He sprayed another one on her left hand. That was ok. Then he sprayed one on her right arm. God. Now that was excellent. My nose caught the beautiful rose. I could not help myself asking him which one he sprayed. He said 212. I told the girl that the last one he sprayed, 212 is far superior to others. She bought it :)

I do not know about its longevity but this is a great daytime perfume for women. Not light, not overwhelming. Must be even better in spring. If you are looking for a floral which is not so strong and not so light at the same time, buy this! This is a beautiful floral.

Izumee
Izumee

this scent somehow evoke a masculine effect... is it just me or what? :p i had one as a gift, but i already pass it on to my friend, who is actually a guy. he likes it.

Sonja Novakovic
Sonja Novakovic

This is eau de toilette, so the staying power is weak. But the scent is lovely. You can wear it everyday, at work, beacuse it is so light.

Nice scent but will not be one of my favourites. good staying-power. Fresh flowers - but just not really "me". Great scent on the right woman.

Trevlig doft men kommer inte att bli min favorit. Stannar länge på huden. Fräsch blommig, mjuk doft men inte riktigt "jag".

frederica
frederica

You walk in the rainy city with your umbrella, wet streets, smile on your face, pleasant perfume cloud around you. 212 is like smooth cashmere sweater- it makes you feel comfortable even in bad weather. Or you wake up in the cloudy morning, but you can stay in bed, cause you´ve got free day.
This is 212. Elegant and cool

Eleiria
Eleiria

Unlike its male counterpart, 212 Female is cloying on my skin. Where the male version is a masterpiece for young, relaxed urban men with its perfect freshness and impossible-to-miss edginess; what they have put in it to make it softer makes the female version, well, cloying. It feels as if the perfume couldn't make up its mind whether to be feminine or masculine. Normally this can be a good thing, what we call unisex :) But with this, it just doesn't work for me. The fresh and clean scent you smell in the first minutes is soon overcome by some other heavier aromas. And this is surprising because the middle notes are the usual white flowers and rose. Most probably my skin projects musk more than the other notes but I just don't like 212 Female. And it didn't last on my skin at all, only 2.5 hours and lost...

kathrinaaguir
kathrinaaguir

I really like Carolina Herrera's line , In my opinion, she seems to be a pretty elegant woman.
This was the second perfume I did buy from her.
I like the scent, but to bad it does not last long on my skin.
won't buy it again =(

brusweet
brusweet

This one is a classic! I´ve worn it for about 8 years, it's a great fragrance, those ones that are almost impossible not to like! However it has become that fragrance that everybody wears, do that's the down side for me!

empressevie
empressevie

This is one time I'm really glad I waited a while to write a review.

First time I tried it, after buying it blind, I thought...ho hum, just another quite nice, clean smelling greeny floral. Good, powerful first blast, but then, ten minutes later I thought, see, nothing left...

Then...I went to work. OK for work, I thought. Now, I'm a teacher, and there I was happily teaching when one student asked me what perfume I was wearing, because it smelt so good she wanted to get it for her mother.
'What?' I thought. "Someone can still smell it?'
Decided it would be my everyday for school perfume. Again, another student asking...
Then, I put on a coat I'd worn when using 212. Put it on...snuggled in...and thought 'Oh my, What is this warm, sweet inviting pure smell.' Yep...it was 212....Smelling so strong and so fresh.

So, this is a quiet beauty that sneaks around and obviously has huge, secret sillage and longevity. If you want a fresh, citrusy floral that is smooth and mellow, and really makes you smell pure I would thoroughly recommend this little diamond.

smellmenow
smellmenow

modern, for every day

Sweet sweet sweet and tender. Also very fast vanishing. And not my cup of tea :)

Booogie
Booogie

This is a fresh scent, kinda "sporty". I do get the plastic-smelling note though. It's okay but something about this makes me nauseous... Like cactus and plastic combined. I gave it to a friend who ended up giving it to someone else so hopefully it has finally found a good home, haha. If you can pull this off, great! Wish I could :/

Jadetive
Jadetive

Sedate, crisp, very slightly powdery/heady, metallic. NOT fresh, NOT green, NOT sweet. Business-like. Fades VERY quickly.

pinki
pinki

I got this as I wanted something 'fresh and clean' for spring, but with a bit of depth. I had had the 'Sexy' version of this before but couldn't find it anywhere (went to 3 different shops!). This starts off quite citrusy on my skin, but then mellows out to a sharp white floral with the sandalwood shimmering through. The dry down is very clean with the sandalwood and light musk mingling. I really like this one. Nothing spectacular, but very easy to wear, non-offensive and long lasting. Definitely warm weather and office appropriate. BF loves it!

glamrose
glamrose

212 is only suitable for a woman who believes what she wants in life and who knows who she is. It is a smell of confidence, competence and passion. Definitely, you'll stand out of the crowd when wearing this.

breeze&somnolence
breeze&somnolence

My experience with 212 was a love-at-first-sniff one. I instantly knew this perfume is going to be on the top of my list for a very long time. Why,
1) because it's perfectly gentle, fresh, with a shy touch of beautiful flowers.
2) because it makes me feel classy and sexy
3) because it lingers forever...and people keep asking me how do I manage to smell so damn lovely all the time.
Also, i love the scent of lilies and it's the only note i can distinguish (besides the sandalwood)....while the rest remains an amazing mystery to me....
I highly recommend this modern and mild scent....hard to find a combination like that!!!

Tigerlillian
Tigerlillian

Bright, clean delicately sweet floral.

Camelia, rose and orange blossoms are most obvious in the heart with a slightly modern note to it--neither sharp nor minimalist.

The dry down is comforting and fresh. Nice and casual for warmer weather.

Norgirl
Norgirl

Bought this today , but i was disapointed . it smells clean and fresh yes . but on my skin it dosnt work . buhu.. smells a lot like cheep Lilly of the valley. well well . someone else is gone like it :)

n4nette

The first time that I smelled this on a girl, I went and asked her which perfume she was wearing, thinking I had smelled something like Tocca Cleopatra. 2 friends were with me and they had the same feeling about Cleopatra. It was summer and at the beach bar I could smell her from meters away. I bought it and I really like it but now it doesn't remind me of Cleopatra at all and on me has no lasting power. It only stays in my clothes until I wash them.
PS my boyfriend dislikes it

Pierina
Pierina

this starts of terribly soapy! but after a good hour it settles into a lovely pink floral scent. In the vein of Miss dior/coco mademoiselle..
Long lasting and very ladylike, nice to work and daytime wear.
I bought a 30ml bottle (blind buy!) wont buy again but will get some use from this one.
if it had a whisker of apricot I think this scent might really have oomph! might dabble with a drop of Liz Taylors Rubies and Diamonds.

n4nette

yes...soapy at first but after 3 hours my wrists get stuck on my nose! :)

melia
melia

212 is very much of a just-out-of-the-shower scent. When you have used a cheap bodywash though. It's smells pleasant and fresh, but also a bit cheap. But you only get the cheap part when you really pay attention to it and smell it a dozen of times like me. Else, it's just pleasant and fresh. Perfect if you have a husband or boyfriend who claims not to like perfumes and just wants you to smell clean.

elusivek
elusivek

There are days I like soft or floral or spicy or unique scents. This particular one is for the days I just want to smell "clean". It does smell a little soapy but nothing is too distinct in this, it doesn't smell overtly floral or green and I definitely don't get fruity from it.

My best description would be freshly laundered cotton with a touch of citrus. Light,fresh and pleasant in a comforting/familiar way.

It has nice sillage and longevity (it lasts 10+ hours on me).

kugkng
kugkng

Everyone say it all here, smooth carefree lively no distinctive but remarkable..simply elegance and long lasting.

Bapi
Bapi

It's my girlfriend's one of the favourites. When she wears it she smells heavenly. Let's not describe the notes, it has been said enough. Whenever this smell passes me by it makes me think that she's near around me. For me it's not fruity floral, rather musky floral scent which has a distinct difference from the regular girly floral scents. There's plenty of gardenia, jasmine and lilly. Heavenly. I don't know how much I'd give this scent out of 10, but any girl wears it I'd give her 8 out of 10. Enough said.

HeiLi
HeiLi

This is just nauseating. 212 tries very hard to be a modern & fresh perfume, but all it achieves is a chemical stink with a hint of decay. It makes me gag.

picisziv
picisziv

Testing 212 on my wrist my first thought way i hate it but the idea changed into like than into adore.
I can't get enough of this innocence and pureness which is not boring (and i rarely experience this)!! it's cleanness is glamorous.
This makes me think of Alice from Twilight because it's vivacious edge. 212 is the perfume i think that makes you casually outstanding while only you and that man close to you can recognise.

zumrut
zumrut

I can't say it is fresh, but it is clean,soapy and modest. It is very suitable for the times you want to rest your nose.

Mado Haddad
Mado Haddad

Let me start by saying "I love 212"!
I used to have this perfume at high school & I loved it a lot then.
Later, I moved on, found more perfumes, other favourites & I totally forgot about it.
Well, I'm glad I got another bottle of it... just amazing.

It's classified as fruity floral, but in my opinion, it's unlike most of the pinkyish fruity florals. It's more of a "Fresh musky floral". Very feminine, very clean & yeah, many guys find it very sexy- including my boyfriend :)

This is a sexy/fresh scent, but not "Dark", or "Smoky" or anything of that!

guest_karinass
guest_karinass

This fragance is lovely, is so fresh and feminine, I love it, it´s a very long lasting fragance, I used a few years ago and now I´m using again because is so nice, is the best fragance of Carolina Herrera. The body lotion is so rich, hidrate your skin and give to you the smell of 212, is ideal for summer or spring days, but also on winter days.
The people ask what are you wearing it?, I just love it.

ISIS
ISIS

I really don't know what is about this perfume... everybody talks about it but I really don't like it.
My father gave it to me like as a present two or three years ago, i still have half of it and I wear it just to keep my favorite ones.

andrevarx
andrevarx

EDT is a very interesting, because too adic mixed and volatile elements with elements very dense and floral (gardenia I think). It's almost too powerful linear but not intrusive as it may be overdosing.

Personally, this fragrance seems to me a very powerful sex potion, no man can stop noticing it, is one of the sexiest scents out there.

dioradddict
dioradddict

fortunately on my skin it seems kind a new doll scent (the note many refer like plastic maybe)and i like it, it´s sweet and delicate, but still modern, urban style scent, not girlish. good lasting power.

tekila2525
tekila2525

this is what i use as a unique fragance, you can recognize this smell closing your eyes,is long lasting and there is something casul sexy ,you can use it everyday all day and still you get surprised everytime you smell it...I try it once,after that is a "must" in my colection

Rouu
Rouu

tasted it days ago and i fall in luve at once !

marvelous ,amazing,fresh,elegant and soo clean smell
modern, urban, charismatic, and unique fragrance like a loud city life !

i was expecting some fruity notes but i found it with a fresh sharp opining then magnificent heart and musky base , the dry down is just fabulous

its my coming hunt !

Elue
Elue

This is such a wonderful floral-fruity fragrance!

212 is not an interesting name and the bottle is odd looking; it is very toy-like. (very practical though!) This perfume has been on the market for a while so it is not the new big thing and it may not catch the attention of the masses that it deserves. Nothing too girly and extreme on the marketing.

Another drawback might be the opening: it is a little bit generic. If the first 5 minutes’ impression is very important for you than I wouldn’t recommend it because the beginning is way too strong and deodorant-like. Please give this one a chance to settle, it will surprise you.

Once it settles, this becomes so beautiful , like a blooming flower, exposes its beauty quite distinctively and modestly. Now, it is far from what it promised at the beginning, not generic, not as sharp but very pleasent and clean. Even though this is a floral fragrance, there is nothing caring and motherly here: it is absolutely sexy and feminine.

212 is a very long lasting perfume. It lingers more than a day on my clothes and usually 4 spritz is enough for all day.

I have searched for a beutiful floral, fruity- summery scent for a long time. I used Pleasures (too sharp comparing to this), Happy Heart (which I find annoyingly high pitched), Happy, Light Blue, several L’occitane and The Body Shop fragrances and I have finally found this. Please give this one a chance and be patient. I assure you, it will make you smile.

I should aslo add, this has been the most complimented perfume I have ever used.

Trvevil
Trvevil

I adore 121 Sexy and it was finally time to try out original stuff..
What did I expect? Nuthin.. I was intrigued by cactus flower note ,tho, and all way home tried to imagine how weird would sound a question : 'How does cactus smell?'

Anyways. 212 is eer.. 121 Sexy is just sweetened and more intoxicating version of 212. 121 has all my favorite notes, that I like in Sexy. Later it gets.. a little greener? Not really, a little cactus watery would match the description (I used to collect cactus, that was my hobby -.- still have those 2 xD) It's casual, but not boring. But still 212 Sexy is more favored by me. A clean bouquet of flowers with fresh touch.

misswhite130
misswhite130

This smells just like palmolive olive shower gel, which is a good thing! it's a clean, fresh yet musky fragrance. it's also very versatile - could be worn for any occasion.

CherryLou
CherryLou

Really lovely clean-smelling fragrance for everyday wear. A good choice for office being light enough yet having a great lasting power. It's feminine without being overly flirtatious or girly. A formal perfume with a hint of soft tenderness and warmt. My choice for any official appointment.

guest_Sam
guest_Sam

My woman wears it, and it sends my senses reeling.... love it beyond words

guest_chourou78
guest_chourou78

Hi. I work on numbers. Could someone tell me why the number 212 for the perfume?
send me mail mehdichourou@gmail.com

Kimmy2009
Kimmy2009

This is a perfume so horrible I had to dump it. The smell is literally toxic, the worse 212 perfume ever and I have heard others complain about it. This fragrance was pulled from 3 leading perfume stores in my area.

Kristel
Kristel

This fragrance is just the thing to keep you smelling gorgeous your whole working day. Never overpowering, 212 is a gentle fruity, soft floral.

*sophi*
*sophi*

212 is a clean fresh and airy perfume.The opening is a bit citrucy but cactus makes it to seem like a milky velvet scent.The heart is very flowery,jasmine lily,rose,so much aroma.The base is musky-woody.It is so lasting and wearrabe scent.You might wear it all day and all occations.I surely reccomend it.

nicesmell66
nicesmell66

Nice everyday smell. Feminine nad warm

Si
Si

this is amazing!

Casi
Casi

I have worn 212 since 2001. I have many favorite fragrances and although I don't reach for this 'ole faithful as often anymore, when I do try her on, she never disappoints! I have worn 212 back in Tennessee, in every season. I have lived in Southern California for five years now and I wouldn't say that Cali experiences actual "seasons," we definately have our colder months and it is only REALLY hot here a couple of months out of the year. That being said, I have no problem wearing 212 in any weather. However, my sense of smell is so attached to certain memories and times in my life. I first began wearing this in the winter of 2001 and I have such fond recollections of my warm, winter coats, scarves and beautiful sweaters...I just love to wear this when it is chilly to cold out! As for the scent...I won't bother listing the notes. I will just detail what 212 smells like for ME. Richly feminine...strong, clean citrus notes with a bit of spice...some floral, but I can't quite detect one flower in particular...so long lasting! Oh my gosh...seriously, two squirts and I am set for the day or night. It is never cloying and I love when a perfume is PRESENT and long lasting while remaining tasteful and kind to those around me. 212 is a classic, in my opinion. Although Carolina Herrera is a well-known brand and a top seller, 212 is not something that I smell on all of the gals when I am out and about. I like that. It is also worth mentioning that the composition of 212 is one that definately smells unique on every woman that adorns herself in it. A must try for sure!

Daria
Daria

This is my one of favourite perfume ever!!
warm,sweet,sensual,amazing on my skin,and strong power lasting..
I want it so badly!

I really, really like this fragrance. Surprising, because I never expected to.

It's slightly fruity, it's fresh and it's powdery. Three qualities that I usually detest in fragrances, however this scent is bliss for me.

I actually adore the cactus note, strangely enough. I suppose it is to be expected seeming that my mother collects many rare and interesting cacti for her garden. I'm practically surrounded by the scent of cactus whenever I go home, so perhaps this scent sparks sentimental value for me.

Apart from the cactus note, I also sense the mandarin orange and orange blossom notes which are subtle yet divine. The floral notes which make their first appearance after the initial 10 minutes, are quite powdery and strange, not at all what you'd expect. The flowers are somewhat plastic and artificial smelling, however I believe it only adds to this fragrance's appeal.

The sillage is actually quite strong, which surprised me because most scents of this nature are soft and intimate. The lasting power is also fabulous.

I would recommend 212 as a unique Spring/Summer fragrance for women that long to stand out in a crowd.

alexandragreece
alexandragreece

its so common and light..."cheapy"-not in a slutty way-i mean it has no elegance...yes, cheapy is the ideal word for 212!
i dont get the fact that this line had such a success that they actually produced more scents for 212!maybe they are trying to imrpove it...who knows...xo xo

juliana6909
juliana6909

It smells OK, fresh sunny, fruity...and what else you call it but my biggest problem with this one is that it is so light and transparent that you struggle to smell it and can be overpowered by the simplest hair spray or deodorant! Some people may call it descreet but I think good perfume should be noticable!It only lasts 1/2 hour on my skin!

sky76sky
sky76sky

A zesty bergamot opening which settles into an unsugary, floral number...I won't elaborate any further, because I concur with wardrobemistress - fab description, right down to the cold metal element :)

Wear it to fit in, not to stand out. Perfect for the office or meeting the parents.

Personally, I'm a little underwhelmed by another C.H. fragrance...but then, when I wear perfume, I want to feel special & be taken on an sensory journey with every sniff.

*have to add - truely rubbish staying power*

vdxl
vdxl

I would classify this as floral soapy with some hints which evoke the city: at first it is a little metallic, but not in a bad way. It also smells soapy-powdery, evoking a classic and expensive soaps that do smell good. The white floral notes in this one make it very fresh and at the same time sensual without pretending so. It is suitable for all ages and I really love it on my cousin.

Lily26
Lily26

I love it from the first spray till the end of the day :).My husband says it's seducing.I think that is the most definite word for this perfume.

ausamamira
ausamamira

From all women fragarnces i have smelled ... this comes out loud as #1 for me .... it directly reminds me of a soft, clean, flowery, out of the shower,fresh, girly smell that i cant resist :) actually, this perfume represnts what a fiminine smell should be ;)

kayka
kayka

it is my favorite!!!
when i wore it i felt very relaxed, fresh and clean!!
i will buy it again!
it is great for every time!! i have 212 sexy...but, 212 (classic) is nonpareil!!!
i thought it is not lasting, but others asked me which perfume i use :)) now,i use body lotion and my clothes smell so soft.. :)

WardrobeMistress
WardrobeMistress

Its not bad, quite citrussy and cool to start with, the middle note is a not-too-sweet floral, and there is definately something steely and metallic in there, without the cold, steely notes I don't think it would be as interesting. I quite like it as an everyday kind of fragrance, it is quite light and wont scare the horses.

urobian
urobian

my no.1 in female fragance, simply wonderful sexy-warm floral aroma unique.. theres something special there

rosabell
rosabell

i just love it- everytime i use it the peopke around tell me 'what a wonderfull smell u have now ". i have many,many types of perfumes, but this one always draw attention.

not to mention i love it and it makes me happy- it's like happiness itself

Malegria
Malegria

How I didn`t come upon it before? It is an excellent everyday scent, and can easily become a signature scent!
It reminded me a little bit of Five O`Clock Au Gingembre - it smells like 212 next day, on your hair.....

imey
imey

only few fragrance can make e so happy from first spritz and last till hours later, this one is one of them... i love it so much, so modern and classy, not overpowering, gentle with character... i love floral scents in this base note, and i dont think this was create for youth, i think mature woman can also wear this parfume.

Lolly007

Nein, Carolina Herrera ist aus Caracas/Venezuela.
Sie lebt seit Beginn der1980ger Jahre in New York wo auch der Sitz des Unternehmens ist.
No, Carolina Herrera is from Caracas / Venezuela. The seat of the enterprise lives since beginning of 1980 years in New York where her also is.

picasso
picasso

Media campaign: Great
Bottle: very original, two bottles
The actual fragance in the bottle: not good, wont say cheap, but nothing compared to french and italian pefumes, this one is from Spain.

Lolly007

My new perfume = my favourite.
Sensually and fresh. Lasting for hours.

golden
golden

I was recommended this one from the lady in the shop.
She said it smells sexy.
So i asked my boyfriend does it smell sexy? He replied "Only you can smell sexy, not a perfume"
But all the same i like it very much.

kori_an
kori_an

It's suitable for every season and every occasion.

azuriiita
azuriiita

Flowers are more dominant than fruits in this fragrance... has a distinctive and persistent scent of lily (Im really like this), also a soft touch of bergamot. Its very suitable to fresh afternoons, or warm nights... enchanting at all. Very distinctive, elegant, feminine and sensual.
Its very comfortable and pleasant for me.
Drink a cup of red wine, at nice place, when i wearing 212... gives me a nice pleasurable feeling :)

bugsy_b
bugsy_b

The best perfume ever..
Smelled sexy but also classy and elegant.
It's perfect for a very special and romantic occasions.
All men love this sexy scent!!

ICE Bianca
ICE Bianca

This is a wonderfull fragrance, from the unique shape of the bottle to the wonderfull fragrance inside.My absolute favourite!!It's not to overwhealming but it does have a long lasting power.A special delicate and soft flowery fragrance with a citrusy kick.I like it, I like it!!

PR
PR

I've never considered it to be seductive..and have it just for the opposite reasons,it is easy to wear it if you run arround the city, work or do sports

Halvah
Halvah

Oh, I simply love it! Can't feel anything like plastic or anything messy. On the other hand, it's true that the seductive notes mentioned here are not identifiable in the fragrance, for me bergamott and sandalwood dominates it.

amanda
amanda

i dont like it, it smells like a dirty soap-holder, or like dust. its something like if we mix a lot of colours we get usually an ungly greyis-brownish colour, this happened to the notes in this perfume, i like the commercial a lot though, it doesent suit this smell

212 by Carolina Herrera 3.73 out of 5 based on 1146 ratings and 145 user reviews

212 for WOMEN by Carolina Herrera EDT .17 OZ MINI
212 for WOMEN by Carolina Herrera EDT .17 OZ MINI
Deodorant 5oz
212 NYC
212 NYC
Carolina Herrera 212 NYC Men Eau de Toilette, 1 fl oz
Carolina Herrera 212 NYC Men Eau de Toilette, 1 fl oz
Eau De Toilette 1oz
212 Perfume by Carolina Herrera, 1 oz Eau De Toilette Spray New Packaging for Women
212 for WOMEN by Carolina Herrera EDT SPRAY 1 OZ
Carolina Herrera 212 For Women Eau de Toilette Spray 30ml
Carolina Herrera 212 Eau de Parfum for Women, 1 fl oz
Carolina Herrera 212 Eau de Parfum for Women, 1 fl oz
Eau De Toilette 2oz
212 ON ICE for WOMEN by Carolina Herrera EDT SPRAY 2 OZ EDITION 2010 PINK TESTER
BeautyBar.com
Carolina Herrera 212 Eau de Toilette Spray
Carolina Herrera 212 Eau de Toilette Spray
Eau De Toilette 2oz
212 Perfume by Carolina Herrera, 2 oz Eau De Toilette Spray New Packaging for Women
212 for WOMEN by Carolina Herrera EDT SPRAY 2 OZ
212 for WOMEN by Carolina Herrera EDT SPRAY 2 OZ
Boots.com
47.50 GBP
Carolina Herrera 212 Women Eau de Toilette Natural Spray 60ml
Carolina Herrera 212 Women Eau de Toilette Natural Spray 60ml
Gift Set 2oz
212 Gift Set by Carolina Herrera Gift Set for Women Includes 2 oz Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 oz Body Lotion
Gift Set 2oz
Eau De Toilette 2oz
212 Surf Perfume by Carolina Herrera, 2 oz Eau De Toilette Spray Limited Edition 2014 for Women
Carolina Herrera 212 Eau De Toilette Spray 30ml 1oz
Carolina Herrera - 212 Gift Set No Color - Beauty
Carolina Herrera - 212 Gift Set No Color - Beauty
Carolina Herrera 212 Surf Eau De Toilette Spray Limited Edition 60ml 2oz
Carolina Herrera 212 Surf Eau De Toilette Spray Limited Edition 60ml 2oz
212 Perfume by Carolina Herrera, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray New Packaging for Women
212 for WOMEN by Carolina Herrera EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ
Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy 2 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
Carolina Herrera 212 Mens Gift Set 2 Piece, 1 ea
Carolina Herrera 212 Mens Gift Set 2 Piece, 1 ea
Gift Set 3.4oz
212 Gift Set by Carolina Herrera Gift Set for Women Includes 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray 6.7 oz Body Lotion
Carolina Herrera 212 Eau de Toilette Spray, 3.4 fl oz
Carolina Herrera 212 Surf Eau De Toilette Spray Limited Edition 100ml 3.4oz
Carolina Herrera - 212 Mens Gift Set Na - Beauty
Carolina Herrera - 212 Mens Gift Set Na - Beauty
Gift Set 3.4oz
212 Gift Set by Carolina Herrera Gift Set for Women Includes 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 oz Body Lotion
Carolina Herrera 212 NYC Eau De Toilette Spray 2x50ml 1.7oz
Carolina Herrera 212 NYC Eau De Toilette Spray 2x50ml 1.7oz
Carolina Herrera 212 Eau de Parfum Spray, 2.7 fl oz
Carolina Herrera 212 Eau de Parfum Spray, 2.7 fl oz
Carolina Herrera - 212 Women Eau de Toilette Spray 3.4 oz. No Color - Beauty
Carolina Herrera - 212 Women Eau de Toilette Spray 3.4 oz. No Color - Beauty

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Carolina Herrera 212 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Carolina Herrera 212, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify 212 by Carolina Herrera. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of 212 by Carolina Herrera represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.