Designers » C » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

212 Glam Carolina Herrera for women

212 Glam Carolina Herrera for women
dislike

212 Glam Carolina Herrera for women Videos
212 Glam Carolina Herrera for women Pictures 212 Glam Carolina Herrera for women Pictures 212 Glam Carolina Herrera for women Pictures 212 Glam Carolina Herrera for women Pictures 212 Glam Carolina Herrera for women Pictures

Carolina Herrera launches a new 212 fragrant pair, inspired by the glamour of urban metropolis nightlife of New York and the energy of this city that never sleeps. The limited editions for summer 2012, 212 Glam and 212 Glam Men, capture the atmosphere of New York by night.

212 Glam opens with playfully sweet aromas of toffee caramel and lollipop. The heart is romantic, made of crystallized rose petals, iris and cotton candy, placed on the base of vibrant woods.

Available as 60 ml EDT.

Toffee Sweet Notes

iris Rose Coton candy

Woodsy Notes

212 Glam Fragrance Reviews

beauty_girl

A really sweet treat :) toffee, cotton candy and sweet notes. It may sound heavy sweet but it is not, so you can easilly put it on without sensitive ppl will get bothered! Have used up the 30ml from my bottle now and i smell divine :) !

manuuajd
manuuajd

Very similar to 212 sexy, this is a version more candy and soft

SucceeD87
SucceeD87

Luv it. Sweet, powdery, sexy.

beauty_girl

Smells so good and sweet :) The toffee is prominent and the iris. But i dont like that the iris ruins the scent with its present. Does not last long though :/

gabygol
gabygol

Sexy, sexy, sexy. It doesn't hold on me as much as I would like but is really beautiful! I use it in sunny days, when I'm hot and I want to wear dresses and skirts. It makes me feel younger and filled of energy.

Mooncatt
Mooncatt

This and Sexy are definitely gourmand on my skin, and I love them both. They are a more mature, sweet fragrance,, but still youthful. I agree that it is fresh and not heavy. It and 212 Sexy were excellent blind buys. Oh, and I love the red plastic cubes for a case! I can smell the iris, and like it.

cinema1974
cinema1974

love this purchased it and it is very fresh and uplifiting with a younger fresh like the victoria secret perfumes...I had so many compliments by the my male co workers they asked me what I was wearing... My younger co-worker said he going to buy it for his girlfriend... so I think it a new sweet find for me...yes it a sweet perfume but it a fresh sweet...not a heavy sweet... I love Gorgeous by Victoria secret and it way better than those...It has a classy upper scale scent even for a older lady....

makeupadicta
makeupadicta

para mi no tiene nada de glam.... muy dulce

Migalex
Migalex

I find it too candyish and do not like the scent: it is too simple ,flat, does not seem to have a longitudinal structure, and I find it cloying and not pleasant. Find it even worse than 212 sexy. But that is my humble opinion.

abigail5328
abigail5328

Soft, delicate, feminine, floral fragrance!
Upon reading the notes of this fragrance I was fully expecting it to be a super sweet, cotton candy, sugary, cavity-inducing scent. I was wrong. I don’t detect any cotton candy or sweet notes. There is nothing candy-ish about this fragrance, and therefore I was a little disappointed, as I love gourmand scents. Instead I found it to be more floral on my skin, with a prominent note of iris. I could only detect a slight hint of toffee.
212 Glam is more suited to day wear. There are much nicer, sexier, darker scents to be worn at night than this one. Infact, I find 212 Sexy and 212 VIP much more wearable for night.
The sillage and longevity is pretty good. I could still smell this on me several hours later.
212 Glam is a soft pleasant floral fragrance, but nothing extraordinary.
---
Massive thank you to sexyMe, an extremely kind Fragrantica member who kindly sent me a decant of this fragrance all the way from Canada to the UK for free!

galbgamary
galbgamary

I love the smell when I first spray it but then it disappears very quickly, as if I haven't applied any perfume! I started applying more of it and adding other perfumes just to smell something on me!

Trvevil
Trvevil

This one is messy. I don't know maybe it's weather (windy, rainy and cold), but the opening almost suffocated me. First ever time I thought something like - yuck! It's thick, sweet mess. It's like cedarwood doused in thick diabetes inducing caramel. You know like these caramel hens on stich which I hated. So it starts sweet, goes sweet without any hint of freshness.

Last 212 editions I tried, both VIP and ICE one were far more better. This one reminds me of 2010 edition, but without freshy berry notes which I liked in that one. This one is too thick and too much sweet in a way I hate it, it makes me nauseus. I hate sweet sweets, I like my sweets more freshened up. So this is total miss for me.

I will say that I generously sprayed my wrist with it and lasting power seems ok, but it has no sillage whatsoever. To sense it, I have to put my nose as close as ~ 10 cm. However, it is great for me, because I do not have to run and scrub it off. If I would loved it it would be a bad thing again since I need a sillage and want to sense my own perfume. I wear fume for myself, not even for my bf who hates my entire wardrobe xD So that's a big - to 212 Glam. Not too Glam, better try other editions, this one is for doll house.

Solvita
Solvita

very similar to 212 sexy just more "candysh"

be_alina
be_alina

I love this perfume, does not seem the original, only endnotes, smells realy good!

212 Glam by Carolina Herrera 3.96 out of 5 based on 81 ratings and 14 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Carolina Herrera 212 Glam fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Carolina Herrera 212 Glam, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify 212 Glam by Carolina Herrera. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of 212 Glam by Carolina Herrera represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.