Designers » C » Oriental Woody « Groups

dislike

cacao
tobacco
212 Glam Men Carolina Herrera for men Videos
212 Glam Men Carolina Herrera for men Pictures 212 Glam Men Carolina Herrera for men Pictures 212 Glam Men Carolina Herrera for men Pictures 212 Glam Men Carolina Herrera for men Pictures

Carolina Herrera launches a new 212 fragrant pair, inspired by the glamour of urban metropolis nightlife of New York and the energy of this city that never sleeps. The limited editions for summer 2012, 212 Glam and 212 Glam Men, capture the atmosphere of New York by night.

212 Glam Men is a lively, energetic and sexy scent of sweet chocolate and cocoa beans notes at the opening. The heart is mysterious and deep with accords of tobacco leaf and tonka bean. The base is woody and musky.

Available as 60 ml EDT.

Cacao Dark Chocolate

Tonka Bean Tobacco

Musk Woodsy Notes

212 Glam Men Fragrance Reviews

R_M
R_M

This is funny all the reviewers state they don't smell chocolate or cocoa so who voted for all those notes that appear so large in the list?

hernie
hernie

I don´t know what really happened with this fragrance but it doesn´t smell as it said. It´s the same smell than previous summer flankers. Exquisite, but identical.

UPDATE 2013:

I bought this perfume for Spring this year. I Sprayed it a bit on my wrists and I could actually smell the chocolate notes. It took obviously around 7 hours for the note to appear but it does.

Jwaks
Jwaks

I bought this based on the perfume notes and was sorely dissapointed. It's the same as 212, maybe with a tad more wood and sharp 'green' and citrus notes. Lots of ginger, citrus and musk; no chocolate or tobacco at all. Worthless flanker to 212. Just get the original.

jratico
jratico

I can't detect any chocolate note in it. To me it smells almost identical to the original one. I love it though since I like the original

harlemmal
harlemmal

When this first came out months ago I tried to hunt it down. I finally had received a sample from sephora and was highly disappointed. To my nose it smelled bad. I really wanted to like it but honestly it smelled off.

periquito89
periquito89

My bottle is at home and I´m just starting with it. Gave it a try yesterday. Allthough I need to use more, the first impression will remember always: that's just another variation of the 212 original which overall smells very very close to its "ice" variations. Like 212 Ice, Ice 2, Ice 17 and so on ... Cacao and sweet as the main accords??? What a joke. I´m not much into very sweet scents anymore, but I think if you are looking for some sweet as you may be thinking, forget it. This is fresh and citric like 212 itself, and all those new notes introduced are just lingering somewhere without make any real difference. 212 Glam could be something really different, but is not. Just another one.

Bruno2theV

I agree with dunzz. I can't tell you the times that I sprayed this one in the stores and was looking for cacao and chocolate notes. I was a bit dissapointent for not fiding those notes since I would love to own a perfume thats smells exactly like chocolate.

Besides that, not a bad fragrance at all. Nice citrus smell great for warm weather and warm nights. Good longevity, at least 6 hours in your skin. And before someone says the opposite, don't forget that various colognes and perfumes can vary lasting power on diferent skins.

Overall: 7.5/10

dirtydunnz
dirtydunnz

I doubt that these are the correct notes, because I don't smell cacao, chocolate, or tobacco. This is a citrus fragrance, maybe a mix of grapefruit and bergamot. It's not great with longevity, but the scent is very nice. It is a sour citrus scent, but not overpowering. This is a perfect scent for the summer.

aventus88
aventus88

No wonder is limited edition. This cologne sucks. Smells cheap,poor longevity.

mmh6352
mmh6352

Spicy, fruity, sweety combined together. Last for 7~9hrs.

waine
waine

Such few reviews to prick my curiosity. As a Carolina Herrera fan I am disapointed. I am really influenced by reviews so I would like to read more. During my single test, I got a lot of synthetic sweetness in the opening.

karthiktas
karthiktas

212 GLAM smells unisex. Best for Evening or Night party. Good for spring. I Dont get any chocolate or tobacco in it, Its kind of fruity with musk. Longevity 2 to 3 hrs then gets close to skin. Projection: Good for 2 hrs. Over all very sexy smell. Girls will love. Many Compliments. But average longevity is the problem. But I Love The Smell. Its great. Projection:7, Logevity: 4. Over all i give 212 GLAM 8/10

dompakawx
dompakawx

Just got this in the mail. Did a quick sample spray on a random goody. Really like how it smells after its been on you a while... i will see what kind of feedback it gets when I party on saturday

sameel
sameel

man its awsome just super awsome!!!

MiguelHarris
MiguelHarris

There's no leather in this

GabrielG
GabrielG

hmmm, very interesting, 212 is a classic, wonder is this one will do it justice, usually these flankers are not that good, looking forward for this one :D

kalravkapadia
kalravkapadia

leather and chocolate...intresting

212 Glam Men by Carolina Herrera 3.93 out of 5 based on 50 ratings and 18 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Carolina Herrera 212 Glam Men fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Carolina Herrera 212 Glam Men, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify 212 Glam Men by Carolina Herrera. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of 212 Glam Men by Carolina Herrera represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.