Designers » C » Citrus « Groups

212 H2O Carolina Herrera for women

212 H2O Carolina Herrera for women

212 H2O Carolina Herrera for women Pictures 212 H2O Carolina Herrera for women Pictures

212 H2O by Carolina Herrera is a Citrus fragrance for women. 212 H2O was launched in 2003. Top notes are mandarin orange, grapefruit and bergamot; middle notes are ginger and gardenia; base notes are sandalwood and musk.

Mandarin Orange Grapefruit Bergamot

Ginger Gardenia

Sandalwood Musk

212 H2O Fragrance Reviews

Millie Moo
Millie Moo

This is my all-time favourite fragrance! I loved Carolina's original 212, but when 212 H2O was released... wow, just couldn't get enough. I love the freshness, the crispiness, the just got out of the shower cleanness, it's vibrancy... in short, I fell in love ;) Carolina... I am begging you, please, please, please re-release this most beautiful fragrance. I have one 30ml bottle left (hidden away in a dark place) which I'm too afraid to use now :'(

i feel fresh.. shower fresh

Very good!!! Fresh and citric in the just measure. Luminous, clean ... she was one of my summers favorites :D

Pd: I do not know if this is available now . I do not see in stores .

212 H2O by Carolina Herrera 3.79 out of 5 based on 27 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Carolina Herrera 212 H2O fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Carolina Herrera 212 H2O, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify 212 H2O by Carolina Herrera. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of 212 H2O by Carolina Herrera represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Carolina Herrera 212 Ralph Lauren Glamourous Chloe L'Eau de Chloe Chloe Love Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Carolina Herrera 212 on Ice 2004 Chopard Casmir Moschino OH! De Moschino Givenchy Play For Her Prada Infusion d'Iris Yves Saint Laurent Nu Estée Lauder Beyond Paradise Elie Saab Le Parfum Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Carolina Herrera 212 Splash 2008 Escada Escada Magnetism Carolina Herrera 212 Ice Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her Christian Dior J`adore Chanel Chance Eau de Toilette