Designers » C » Floral « Groups

212 Ice Carolina Herrera for women

212 Ice Carolina Herrera for women
dislike

Carolina Herrera 212 Ice was presented in 2009 in pair with edition 212 Men Ice. 212 Ice introduces accentuated feminine notes of citruses combined with floral accords. Top notes open with bergamot and grapefruit, a heart blooms with a union of rose and forest fruit, while a base finishes with sandalwood and musk. The fragrance is available as 60 ml EDT limited edition.

212 Ice was launched in 2010.

Bergamot Grapefruit

Rose Wild berries

Musk Sandalwood

212 On Ice 2009

212 Ice Fragrance Reviews

celebrity89
celebrity89

I can't find this, but I have a dupe from a company that makes good ones. My dupe of this smells like ET Sparkling White Diamonds, which I adore. I'd love to find this one!!!

I like 212 Ice better than 212 Sexy and Glam, it has something very appealing, nicely done, it is fresh yet not sharp, it has personality, and good longevity. It is young and vibrant, feminine, with a pretty rose touch. Even in winter I reach for it a lot. Glam is a bit predictable and sweet.
The name implies a scent that is refreshing and cool, but this isn't quite the case It does get warm in the base. I really enjoy it.

lizmarrero
lizmarrero

my mother in law has this & i just hate it when she uses it! it just stinks!!

Dollycat
Dollycat

Nice scent but nothing special. It´s fresh, watery and floriental nice for the summer when it´s very hot. Also good for workdays.

Muzoona
Muzoona

boring !

sarafirmino
sarafirmino

i think this one is very , but very similar to V&R FLOWERBOMB ( la vie en rose)

so, in my case, or i will purchase this one or flowerbomb. i can also detect grapefruit or mandarine on V&R (the new limited edition) , that gives it that pinkness and that simililarity, beside the rose and the base notes.

but for me, any of this options, are quite good for a fresh and girlish summer fragrance.

Trvevil
Trvevil

Watery, fresh and quite typical in my opinion. Citruses are nicely adorned with berries and fresh rose. Though, on next day I notice some forest berry smell in it [like strawberries]. Just like when I was little girl picking those in East European forest that was near our living place. Pretty safe choice and nice for summer. Lasts good [actually, I think I have somehow trained my nose to catch everything I spray on -.-] Words 'natural', 'fresh', 'aquatic' are the keywords and if it matches your taste dare try :3

212 Ice by Carolina Herrera 4.15 out of 5 based on 34 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Carolina Herrera 212 Ice fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Carolina Herrera 212 Ice, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify 212 Ice by Carolina Herrera. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of 212 Ice by Carolina Herrera represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Carolina Herrera 212 Splash 2008 Cacharel Scarlett Nina Ricci L`Air Carolina Herrera CH L`Eau Thierry Mugler Alien Eau de Toilette Carolina Herrera 212 Carolina Herrera 212 On Ice 2009 Givenchy Play For Her Intense Carolina Herrera 212 Pop! Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy Gucci Flora by Gucci Givenchy Ange ou Demon Le Secret Elixir Tommy Hilfiger Dreaming Givenchy Play For Her Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Narciso Rodriguez Essence Calvin Klein Eternity Summer 2011 Donna Karan DKNY Delicious Candy Apples Sweet Caramel Prada Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger