Designers » C » Woody Spicy « Groups

212 Men Ice Carolina Herrera for men

212 Men Ice Carolina Herrera for men
dislike

212 Men Ice is a limited masculine fragrance presented with edition for women 212 Ice in 2010. Its composition encompasses fresh aquatic notes combined with woody accords. Top notes start with black pepper and liquorice, a heart adds violet and woody notes, while woody base notes are combined with musk aromas. The fragrance is available as 100ml EDT.

Pepper Licorice

Violet

Woodsy Notes Musk

212 Men Pop!

212 Men Ice Fragrance Reviews

VanAllan
VanAllan

Simply marvelous! The touch of black pepper over the violet, sensual licorice and smooth musky woods make this discontinued flanker better than original in my book and turns an everyday fragrance into a sexy nightime beast.
I was very happy to put my hands on a full unopened bottle of this beauty, great longevity, sillage and I see it entering proudly in my top 20. My personal humble rank 8.9/10. ☣☣☣☣

Bartek87
Bartek87

Men Ice and On Ice it's my favorite fragrances by CH.
Men Ice 2010 is very similar to first 212, but more lasting and strong.

da_markos
da_markos

like Stefan - for me it's also the same as regular 212 men. like not junior halston :) - it's a little bit darker that regular 212 men. i don't notice that "grassy notes" from openin and middlle notes from basic 212 men.
all in all it's mostly musky scent like 212 men but a little bit darker - just a little bit :)

ohh for me it's way better version than all "212 splash" which for me was totally missunderstanding

guest_Mansour
guest_Mansour

This is that kind of perfumes that you buy again and again and again.... Simply I Love it and most importantly it lasts the whole day...

junior halston
junior halston

with the black bottle you think it would be something richer darker wiht licorice as note. I get a very richer floral notes that make it smell like 212 for women.

urobian
urobian

A big surprise to me, i tought could be just a watery version of 212 original with some stronger aquatic notes, but with this, is a new step to the original. I think is a flowery version, the initial point is close to the same 212 but then a soft-musky line was evident to change in a flowery angle because violet note is very clear and natural, at end you can feel a mix of the green-aquatic classic to a sexy and comfortable fragance.

Jave26
Jave26

I'm a huge fan of the 212 brand and I especially love the on ice/splash versions so of course I love this 1 as well a thumbs up way up.

Stefan
Stefan

I think it smells very similar to the first 212.... but not as syrupy???

More modern and modest IMHP!

aktp-iciook
aktp-iciook

☻☺☻☺☻
I could not believe what I smelt just now.

Men Ice is a very harsh on my nose. I believe it is that violet leave that creates such sensation.

I really want to love this one, but it is simply not for me.

Cheers,
☻☺☻☺☻

212 Men Ice by Carolina Herrera 4.05 out of 5 based on 39 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Carolina Herrera 212 Men Ice fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Carolina Herrera 212 Men Ice, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify 212 Men Ice by Carolina Herrera. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of 212 Men Ice by Carolina Herrera represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Carolina Herrera 212 Men Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de l`Homme Carolina Herrera CH Men Gucci Gucci pour Homme Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Men Versace Versace Man Carolina Herrera Chic For Men Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Hermes Terre d'Hermes Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche Versace Versace Man Eau Fraiche Chanel Allure Pour Homme Carolina Herrera Herrera For Men Versace Versace Pour Homme Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Havane Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Malt Dolce&Gabbana D&G Paco Rabanne Black XS Giorgio Armani Armani Attitude Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme