Designers » C » Woody Aromatic « Groups

212 Men On Ice 2009 Carolina Herrera for men

212 Men On Ice 2009 Carolina Herrera for men
dislike

212 Men On Ice 2009 arrives in a pair with an eponymous version for women, as a limited edition. It includes notes of lemon leaf, grass, ginger, gardenia, green pepper, white musk, sandalwood, incense. The fragrance can be found as 100ml (3.4 oz)edt.

Petitgrain Grass

Ginger Pepper Gardenia

Sandalwood Musk Incense

212 Men On Ice 2009 Fragrance Reviews

galoguiu
galoguiu

Possesses the same DNA of 212 Men, but a little softer than the traditional. The packaging involves the perfume is lovely. Thumbs up.

juiceboxking
juiceboxking

awesome. so fresh and unique (well othen than 212 men). almost smells feminine; in a good way. one of my all time favorites.

Ooze
Ooze

This one I blind bought and it is not for me, smells extremely synthetic

Endymion
Endymion

I have both this and Dior Higher Energy and I have to tell you that they are identical, really!

barnnabee
barnnabee

WHO WILL GET ME THIS AS A GIFT ON MY BIRTHDAY 11TH MARCH.
I USED THIS COLOGNE IN 2008 AND ITS WAS SIMPLY AMAZING, GREAT SCENT, LONG LASTING.

Duver
Duver

I smell the lemon leaf although all of its bitterness is gone after a few seconds. Maybe it smells more like swiss lemonade with a spray of sandalwood instead of a spoonfull of sugar.
After 15 min the lemony scent has already evaporated and what remains is an annoying smell, a bit orangy, though. It's not a bad smell but it's not elegant. It's too linear and indiscreet, like someone who talks too loudly when you want some quiet. After about 30 min the lemony scent shows up again and tries to sing along but it's awkwardly out of tune.

Imagine you're playing with a kid. After one hour you're tired of playing that same annoying game and you suggest something else, maybe some other game, and the kid tells you "no, we'll play this again for 2 more hours". Ouf!

I regret blind-buying it. It's got a beautiful bottle and a cool name but it's got a spoiled child inside.

I use it's acrylic split box like a vase to a small cactus. That's much more fun than smelling 212 OI.

PS: I love lemon and lemony scents.

guest_Jayant kaushik
guest_Jayant kaushik

n dis is called an actual refreshing perfume !! B-) LUUV IT !!
moreover, ppl ask me.... whcih.... ? B-) i get high on..!

ISIS
ISIS

My boyfriend loves it and so do I.

Refreshing and masculin. Ideal for summer.

If you are young and outgoing this is a great choice

guest_aan_fume
guest_aan_fume

Just feel simply happy once I smell it, then feeling love and excited. This is the number one list of my fragrance, it's so smooth and fresh. But a little regret for the longevity, good on around 4 hours only, after that the smell seems evaporate..

periquito89
periquito89

So insipid, so ... on ice? No, I think I would enjoy something iced! Iced, to me, is different. This is a fresh boring, slightly spicy, slightly grass... But I like the concept of the "ice bottle" and I´m still think to give it an interesting destination. When I smelled I thought, at first, about Bvlgari pour Homme, but in a super bland and poor version!

guest_mikey innit
guest_mikey innit

fuckin b-e-a-utiful

guest_LAGUZZA
guest_LAGUZZA

REFRESHING, ELEGANT, ONE BATH OF HAPPINESS!

212 Men On Ice 2009 by Carolina Herrera 4.11 out of 5 based on 35 ratings and 12 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Carolina Herrera 212 Men On Ice 2009 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Carolina Herrera 212 Men On Ice 2009, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify 212 Men On Ice 2009 by Carolina Herrera. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of 212 Men On Ice 2009 by Carolina Herrera represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Paco Rabanne Black XS Carolina Herrera 212 Men Kenneth Cole Kenneth Cole Black for Men Chanel Allure Homme Sport Dior Dior Homme Sport Bvlgari Aqva Pour Homme Versace Versace Man Eau Fraiche Bvlgari Bvlgari Extreme Chanel Bleu de Chanel Prada Infusion d`Homme Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de l`Homme Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Havane Carolina Herrera Chic For Men Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Men Calvin Klein CK One Shock For Him Versace Versace Pour Homme Carolina Herrera CH Men Guerlain Guerlain Homme Chanel Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme