Designers » C » Aromatic Aquatic « Groups

212 Men Pop! Carolina Herrera for men

212 Men Pop! Carolina Herrera for men
dislike

212 Men Pop! Carolina Herrera for men Pictures 212 Men Pop! Carolina Herrera for men Pictures

Carolina Herrera presents new limited editions for summer 2011 entitled 212 Pop!. 212 Men Pop! Is a modern, fresh and vivid fragrance of ice and mint notes. Available as 100 ml EDT.

Mint Water Notes Musk Mojito Mandarin Orange Woodsy Notes

212 Men Ice

212 Men Pop! Fragrance Reviews

Burridge
Burridge

I put Pop on 1 hand and 212 Men on the other.
Pop is basically a slightly milder, slightly citrus version of 212 Men.
Although to the average person I doubt they'd be able to tell the difference.

Severino Laguzza
Severino Laguzza

The fragrance is perfect, perhaps the best among all the citrus I know. However, the Pop version lasts weak compared to On Ice, unfortunately.

Jave26
Jave26

I love the 212 summer editions and I look forward to them every year and I haven't been disappointed yet. This years we have POP and it's another winner for me, not as powerful as last years edition but still really good, longevity is great on my skin sillage is wonderful. The 212 summer fragrances are my favorite over all other summer fragrances and it will probably be my fragrance of choice for the summer.

svillatoro
svillatoro

212 plus Mint= 212 Pop.... nothing outstanding...

Bartek87
Bartek87

I have 212 Men Ice(2010) - it's a great fragrance and lasts and lasts on my skin(10h -12h). I want bought Men Pop!

Please tell me, how longevity and projection?? Is more strong from classic 212 like Men Ice 2010??

sssrrrddd
sssrrrddd

Its awesome, its similar to the normal one but its more floral and refreshing, you will love it

First impression: I get a lot of citrus and mint. It was strong and sharp. I swear I have smelled this combo before. Anyway, then it gets dry and woody. I don't get anything aquatic either. It is just another forgettable fragrance. For aromatic aquatic group, there are many better options out there. For example, L'Eau Par Kenzo, Bvlgari Aqva, CK Summer, Or even Oceans by Bath and Body Works.

J1990H
J1990H

I have 212, 212 Sexy and 212 POP!!! They all smell very similar but you can tell the differences!!! POP is very strong, vibrant and smells lovley!!!

Perfect as a summer holiday scent

parfumaddicted
parfumaddicted

i have to agree, it smells like 2008 verison, nothing special about "pop"... why "pop" ?? i don'T know... waste of money! But i love the orignal one of 212 !!

212 Men Pop! by Carolina Herrera 4.27 out of 5 based on 48 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Carolina Herrera 212 Men Pop! fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Carolina Herrera 212 Men Pop!, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify 212 Men Pop! by Carolina Herrera. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of 212 Men Pop! by Carolina Herrera represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Carolina Herrera 212 Men Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Men Versace Versace Man Eau Fraiche Chanel Allure Homme Sport Versace Versace Pour Homme Chanel Bleu de Chanel Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de l`Homme Givenchy Givenchy Play Intense Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Bvlgari Aqva Pour Homme Giorgio Armani Armani Code Carolina Herrera CH Men Dior Fahrenheit Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche Paco Rabanne 1 Million Thierry Mugler A*Men Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Malt Mont Blanc Individuel