Designers » C » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

212 Men Splash 2008 Carolina Herrera for men

212 Men Splash 2008 Carolina Herrera for men
dislike

212 Men Splash 2008 Carolina Herrera for men Pictures

212 Men Splash 2008 by Carolina Herrera is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for men. 212 Men Splash 2008 was launched in 2008. The fragrance features nutmeg, ginger, sandalwood, musk, mint, incense, bergamot and cardamom.

Nutmeg Ginger Sandalwood Musk Mint Incense Bergamot Cardamom

212 Men on Ice 2006

212 Men Splash 2008 Fragrance Reviews

eleganceman
eleganceman

This fragrance its great its one of the best top rated its sophistication is elengancia youth wing time everyone asks me when I use that is ferfume I loved. .... I do

MR.ClickClick
MR.ClickClick

Oh man. Hmmm... Where to begin... Oh I know... Tricked yet again. I have been fooled once again by initial sprays. I always say you get what you pay for and in this case, you don't.

Before I start bashing 212 Splash I have to say this is just a run of the mill ::decent:: cologne. My standards are getting higher and I feel this cologne does not meet my new standards. I've been blessed with Versace, Chanel, Givenchy etc and I am thankful for those marvelous scents.

Citrus Aromatic is one of my favorite olfactive groups, Chanel Allure Sport Cologne being my favorite of all and 212 Splash being in the same olfactive, I had to give it a try.

The initial spray blew me away. It was nice and citrusy with the nice hint of ginger and incense. I love ginger BTW. I strictly based Splash off that alone. I figured "Oh, it's Carolina Herrera, you can't go wrong with that." But I was wrong.

The citruses QUICKLY fade away into this extremely overpowering aroma of the mint, incense, musk and sandalwood from what I can smell. It gives me a headache and I just want to ~splash~ it off.

When it's fully dried down it becomes bearable for me but still... I feel like I wasted a day wearing it. It literally just smells like you walked out a shower using mediocre shower gel, which isn't a complete bad thing but ugh... It smells like Suave shampoo to me honestly.

The longevity is too long for my liking, so that's a good thing I guess.

da_markos made a good point about the citruses and the musk clashing. It just doesn't work. Dolce & Gabbana's Light Blue is the same concept but actually smells good.

When I wore this to work, I asked a fellow co-worker if I was reeking of cologne. He gave me that flat hand wave back in forth insinuating that it obviously didn't smell all that great to him. And then he also commented that it doesn't smell like a cologne, but more like a lotion. Another co-worker said she thought it smelt like I just walked out the shower, like I had said.

If you want to try this cologne out please for the love of all that smells good, test it out for a couple hours on your skin before you make a final decision. Please.

Jave26
Jave26

A wonderful fragrance, I love it as I do all the diffrent variations of 212 splash/ice from past years.

guest_toni
guest_toni

i just changed to 212mensplash and it's really great...

valdano
valdano

Suitable as its name SPLASH!

This fragrance was Splashed me with nothing!
I think this is a lighter version from its masterpiece 212 Men. But i appreciate 212 Men even more when i use this!
Not really long lasting on my skin, i don't know maybe the chemistry wouldn't be 'care' for this perfume...

I have it as a present from beloved friend, and like it just because the packaging was so adorable, just like a 'Splash Pop Drink in Can'...
and its just eye catching you know!

da_markos
da_markos

right i don't like this scent to...

it's sth like citrus against musk. for me it is not good combination. i like regular 212 but this one is horrible

Maddyrain
Maddyrain

I was told by a sales person that this one is the same as the summer edition of 2007, which means, the same horrible fragrance.

212 Men Splash 2008 by Carolina Herrera 4.33 out of 5 based on 19 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Carolina Herrera 212 Men Splash 2008 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Carolina Herrera 212 Men Splash 2008, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify 212 Men Splash 2008 by Carolina Herrera. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of 212 Men Splash 2008 by Carolina Herrera represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Carolina Herrera 212 Men Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Men Gucci Gucci Guilty Intense Pour Homme Givenchy Very Irresistible for men Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds for Men Burberry Touch for Men Carolina Herrera Chic For Men Paco Rabanne Black XS Chanel Allure Homme Sport Christian Dior Dior Homme Sport Chanel Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme Carolina Herrera 212 Men a Summer on Ice 2003 Carolina Herrera 212 Men On Ice 2009 Carolina Herrera 212 Men Pop! Nautica Oceans Banana Republic Black Walnut John Varvatos Artisan Black Calvin Klein CK One Shock For Him Diesel Fuel for Life Homme Giorgio Armani Armani Code