Designers » C » Woody Aromatic « Groups

212 Men White Carolina Herrera for men

212 Men White Carolina Herrera for men

212 Men White is a limited edition for 2003. The fragrance captures the refreshing atmosphere of winter days and snowflakes that cover the countryside.

Top notes: bergamot and mandarin. Heart: lavender, coriander, pepper and cardamom. Base: tobacco, sandalwood, cedar, vetiver and musk.

Available as 100 ml EDT.

Bergamot Mandarin Orange

Lavender Cardamom Coriander Pepper

Vetiver Musk Sandalwood Virginia Cedar Tobacco

212 Men White Fragrance Reviews

got it by pure chance,not bad but generic and, still worse, very short lasting, well, wont be using it too much but nice to have on my collection

I have this, this is rather floral than the other 212. My only problem is the atomizer cannot sprays ,,, it jammed. I still have 30 percent of it's volume.

The same problem I also encounter with 212 on Ice series

Awful!!! Smells like chalk and dust. I had it and I just give it away to a friend. I do not recommend this at all.
1 out of 5.

212 Men White by Carolina Herrera 4.40 out of 5 based on 15 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Carolina Herrera 212 Men White fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Carolina Herrera 212 Men White, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify 212 Men White by Carolina Herrera. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of 212 Men White by Carolina Herrera represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Carolina Herrera 212 Men Givenchy Pi Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche pour Homme Gucci Envy for Men Gucci Gucci by Gucci Sport Cartier Declaration Lacoste Lacoste Pour Homme Yves Saint Laurent Body Kouros Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds for Men Davidoff Cool Water Prada Infusion d`Homme Christian Dior Dior Homme Christian Dior Dior Homme Sport Paco Rabanne Black XS Van Cleef & Arpels Midnight in Paris Ralph Lauren Romance Silver Burberry Burberry Men Givenchy Pi Neo Giorgio Armani Armani Mania Versace Versace Man Eau Fraiche