Designers » C » Aromatic Spicy « Groups

212 Men a Summer on Ice 2003 Carolina Herrera for men

212 Men a Summer on Ice 2003 Carolina Herrera for men
dislike

212 Men a Summer on Ice 2003 Carolina Herrera for men Pictures

212 Men a Summer on Ice 2003 by Carolina Herrera is a Aromatic Spicy fragrance for men. 212 Men a Summer on Ice 2003 was launched in 2003. Top notes are mandarin orange, basil, mint, grapefruit, neroli, bergamot and lemon; middle notes are nutmeg, coriander, ginger, gardenia and cardamom; base notes are labdanum, sandalwood, musk and incense.

Mandarin Orange Basil Mint Grapefruit Neroli Bergamot Lemon

Nutmeg Coriander Ginger Gardenia Cardamom

Labdanum Sandalwood Musk Incense

212 Men a Summer on Ice 2003 Fragrance Reviews

turbohonky
turbohonky

I wish I could get hold of this now. One of my favourite citrus fragrances of all time. So many memories locked into this smell, I guard my last dregs of this I have in 2 bottles with my life.
: )

chrisko
chrisko

I love this long lasting fragrance! It's so fresh and athletic. The best choice for young men!:D

hay81hay
hay81hay

this the first fragrance i had , and still remember me nice memories whenever i smell it,
fresh , active , vital , athletic , powerful .

enocmohamed
enocmohamed

One of my favorites... that hidden cinnamon note.. is awesome!!! you should try on a rainy day... O-M-G !!

100 times better than the original 212, it has a sweat-sour smell which makes it the best option between all of the 212.

I already have the Splash (2005) (which is kind of more acid-citric) and the green one (2004) ... If you are into those three.. you should avoid the "sexy" version.

212 Men a Summer on Ice 2003 by Carolina Herrera 4.00 out of 5 based on 25 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Carolina Herrera 212 Men a Summer on Ice 2003 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Carolina Herrera 212 Men a Summer on Ice 2003, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify 212 Men a Summer on Ice 2003 by Carolina Herrera. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of 212 Men a Summer on Ice 2003 by Carolina Herrera represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Carolina Herrera Chic For Men Paco Rabanne Black XS Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Christian Dior Dior Homme Sport Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Men Prada Prada Amber Pour Homme (Prada Man) Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Libre Chanel Allure Homme Sport Hermes Terre d`Hermes Parfum Viktor&Rolf Spicebomb Viktor&Rolf Antidote Bvlgari Bvlgari Pour Homme Soir Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Eau Extreme Carolina Herrera 212 Men Burberry Burberry Brit for Men Guerlain Guerlain Homme Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Chanel Allure Pour Homme Calvin Klein Euphoria Men Intense