Designers » C » Floral « Groups

212 On Ice 2009 Carolina Herrera for women

212 On Ice 2009 Carolina Herrera for women
dislike

212 On Ice 2009 is a limited edition introduced in 2009. This floral fragrance opens with orange blossom, mandarin and bergamot, along with gardenia, peony, iris and lily in a heart. Base notes incorporate sandalwood and musk. This perfume can be found as 60ml (2 oz) edt.

Orange Blossom Mandarin Orange Bergamot

Peony iris Lily Gardenia

Sandalwood Musk

212 Ice

212 On Ice 2009 Fragrance Reviews

apotter
apotter

this is one of my favourite daytime perfumes its easy to wear and has a soft lingering daylong aroma with a light citrus smell attached that is unoffensive to the nose it was a blind buy which i have really liked,pity its not easy to find at a good price i would buy again.

gabygol
gabygol

It was a great fresh summer fragrance! Loved it and would love to have it again but they don't sell it anymore :(

Kristel
Kristel

Very good long lasting jouthful scent. On me it`s smells good.

azuriiita
azuriiita

For me its not lemony... its more like tender-sour (green-inmmature) passion fruit...

This have a touch of mellownes by the flowers... and its very warm and airy for me.

So... my first impression about this fragrance its: I prefer my (blue) "212 splash for women"... other summer edition in this line of 212 fragrances... (more lemony hahaha)

jatzzie
jatzzie

When I saw this for sale, I was so excited by the bottle.I love the whole ice thing and the colorsw of it looked really yummy and it seemed like something great for summer.

But then the reality...I got the chance to smell it today and I was so dissapointed.The smell is extremely bitter and stingy, really lemony and citrusy, reminds me of this old vitamin c drink I was forced to drink when I was younger.So, no thanks, this aint my thing which is a real dissapointment cuz I would've really hoped it to be...

212 On Ice 2009 by Carolina Herrera 3.70 out of 5 based on 38 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Carolina Herrera 212 On Ice 2009 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Carolina Herrera 212 On Ice 2009, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify 212 On Ice 2009 by Carolina Herrera. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of 212 On Ice 2009 by Carolina Herrera represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Carolina Herrera CH Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy Nina Ricci Nina Carolina Herrera 212 Carolina Herrera 212 Ice Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Nina Ricci L`Air Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Moschino Cheap & Chic I Love Love Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche Calvin Klein CK IN2U for Her Carolina Herrera CH L`Eau Thierry Mugler Alien Eau de Toilette Burberry Burberry Brit Ralph Lauren Ralph Dior Midnight Poison Givenchy Very Irresistible Sensual Dior Pure Poison Caudalie Fleur de Vigne Donna Karan DKNY Delicious Candy Apples Juicy Berry