Designers » C » Floral Fruity « Groups

212 Pop! Carolina Herrera for women

212 Pop! Carolina Herrera for women
dislike

212 Pop! Carolina Herrera for women Pictures 212 Pop! Carolina Herrera for women Pictures

Carolina Herrera presents new limited editions for summer 2011 entitled 212 Pop!. Female 212 Pop! is a modern, lively and fresh floral - fruity fragrance. Available as 60 ml EDT.

Bergamot Grapefruit

Rose Floral Notes

Musk Sandalwood

212 Summer

212 Pop! Fragrance Reviews

theperfectbitch
theperfectbitch

Ah, this is so summer! My dad bought it for me, at first I didn't want to use it since I'm a huge fan of sweet and sexy perfumes. But now it's summer and I realise why I should use this, it's so great for hot days, it doesn't bore you. Also, I guess it has a weird effect on me since after few hours it smells like peach on me, love it!

also; when i think about pop-art, i think about really really sweet and sexy smells which fit in fall as well summer.

miZZpuRRfect
miZZpuRRfect

tried this n the local perfumstore on my wrist, smells as it looks like: bland rosewater with grenadine-lemonade. staying power and sillage zero. after a couple of minutes i could detect a faint rosy soap smell just like after washing hands with a pink soap.
maybe i could work better in hot clima.

Jayne58
Jayne58

Dull, nail varnish remover and bubblegum. Very synthetic smelling.

cxbell
cxbell

I read about the new summer edition and i purchased it at the Duty Free in Miami airport. Crazy bottle, but i do like the colour.
The first time i sprayed this perfume on myself i thought i was going to die from a headache ( i wasn't feeling very well).
The next morning, i applied it and after 20 minutes it dried down to a nice light citrus fragrance. i smell grapefruit and that's what i was hoping for, so i am very pleased with it. I dont get a sweet candy smell like some others, just the citrus.
I am enjoying wearing it for an everyday work frangrance, it's nice and light (not at first!!!) and have had some compliments at work.

stereomari
stereomari

I used to wear 212, but it was too strong for me and I always had to take care when spraying it to my wrist and neck. 212 Pop smells just like 212, but with some citric notes. You have to wait 5 to 10 minute to the 212 scent appear. I think it´s just as good as the original 212, but lighter. It´s perfect for those who, like me, loves how 212 smells but also thinks it´s too strong for them. The only con is that after a while the smell turns very soft. Anyway, I love it. It´s great for me.

Update: I always get lots of compliments wearing this! But it´s only suitable for summer.

Siv55
Siv55

This is an odd one. All I can smell is parma violet sweets very strongly and nothing else. None of the other purported notes are detectable. The incredible sugary pink should be mauve, given the scent, and whats with the fake ice cube part of the packaging? Scent really not refreshing or summery enough (AT ALL!) to warrant it. Not sure how pop art fits with this either.

nanano
nanano

First ten minutes i can smell light nice citrus, but afrer that comes sweet candy smell. Any roses to my nose. Another flanker without face. Only one good thing- color, name and smell fits perfectly with each other.

212 Pop! by Carolina Herrera 4.18 out of 5 based on 63 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Carolina Herrera 212 Pop! fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Carolina Herrera 212 Pop!, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify 212 Pop! by Carolina Herrera. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of 212 Pop! by Carolina Herrera represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Nina Ricci Nina Carolina Herrera CH Dior Miss Dior Cherie Eau de Parfum Ralph Lauren Ralph Nina Ricci Nina L`Elixir Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy Carolina Herrera 212 Carolina Herrera CH L`Eau Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her Giorgio Armani Armani Mania Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Versace Bright Crystal Burberry Burberry Brit Sheer Nina Ricci Le Paradis de Nina Victoria`s Secret Coconut Passion Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de toilette