Designers » C » Oriental Floral « Groups

212 Sexy Carolina Herrera for women

212 Sexy Carolina Herrera for women Videos
212 Sexy Carolina Herrera for women Pictures 212 Sexy Carolina Herrera for women Pictures 212 Sexy Carolina Herrera for women Pictures

212 Sexy is an essence of the sensual feminity, charming, impressive, and irresistible. The mauve colored bottle with matte metallic cap symbolizes the harmony between passion and tenderness. The top unites freshness of bergamot with warm and exciting pink pepper. The heart reveals delicate gardenia and sharp geranium. The base is deep and balmy with a long and sensual trace of caramel, vanilla, sandalwood and mysterious musk. It was launched in 2005.

The nose behind this fragrance is Alberto Morillas.

Pink Pepper Mandarin Orange Bergamot

Gardenia Pelargonium Cotton Candy Flowers

Musk Vanilla Sandalwood

Mesmerise
Mademoiselle Ricci

212 Sexy Fragrance Reviews

peferrarine

Very recognizable scent, but amazing nonetheless.

The most prominent notes on my skin: Pink Pepper, Musk and Cotton Candy. The citrus part (mandarin and bergamot) are very well blended with the sandalwood, which gives me a warm (but bright) embracing feeling.

Is indeed a "pink" fragrance. The bottle describe it well. Simple but sophisticated, pink, slightly frosty.

I think it suits days and nights, preferably warmer weather. In cold weather i think that pink pepper tends to become harsh and a little annoying.

Translating it to a few words would be: Bright, musky and spicy. Is indeed sexy, but a sorta "in your face" sexy. The kind of think a Victoria Secrets' Angel would wear, i guess, so if you're into subtle fragrances, this may not be your cup of tea. And did i mentioned is VERY recognizable? So if you're looking for exclusivity, turn around.

Making comparisons, i would say this one is the naughty side of Mademoiselle Ricci. They look alike, but MR is nicer, softer, more romantic, while this is louder, sexier.

Sillage is great for the first hour, then it turns into a skin scent for me. Longevity is around 4+ hours...

ajeeshsystems
ajeeshsystems

am order and waiting for sexy fragrant.i love 212 Sexy Carolina Herrera.my wife also like 212....

swampgirlie
swampgirlie

Spicy and sweet. Exactly what the notes read is what I smell and that's rare for me. If you don't like pink pepper in your perfume then you won't like this high quality fragrance. For me the heart is slightly bitter. Really smooth warm opening that is quite nice.The dry down down is(incredible) the best part. I just don't quite like the geranium/pink pepper combo. (Slightly sharp)Absolutely lovely warm spicy sweet.If I could go straight to the base this would be a keeper. Pepper lovers rejoice. The cotton candy note is not too heavy and is blended well with the spicy.
update...
Gave this to my sister in law and she literally can't get enough. She absolutely loves it and has proclaimed it her signature scent!
#sexyandcrisp
#spicyandfresh

Ms_Rumfoord
Ms_Rumfoord

Sexy 212 is one of the alltime favorites of mine. I wear it really seldom though. For me it`s definetely a winter eavning parfym for those special occations like dates with my boyfried. It makes me feel confident - and yes - sexy :)

Dara813
Dara813

This is sweet with a nice kick of spiciness. It is definitely a pink scent. When I smell it, I immediately think of the pink pepper and cotton candy. To me, that's pretty much what it smells like. The musk makes it all come together nicely. It gives it a certain sexy quality which the name implies. If you don't like pink pepper, I wouldn't recommend this as it is a very prominent note. However, I find pink pepper very pleasant; it has a fresh feminine quality that I really enjoy and that's exactly what I enjoy about this scent as well.

nicki317
nicki317

I bought a bottle of this last year on an impulse, and it's nice but I decided it's too peppery for me and I have too many others I like better, so I won't wear it. It's the one in the photo with the two 1.7 oz bottles linked together. I have probably only sprayed it twice. If anyone in the US is interested in a trade, send me a private message and let me know what you have to offer. :)

MAGF1993
MAGF1993

Too strong, too soapy, too spicy. Too much of everything... nope!

ycasillas
ycasillas

This is my evening winter go to fragrance. I like to wear it during winter months because it's a little heavy with the spice. I wore it during holiday parties and evening dinner dates. For me, it lives up to the sexy name!

ellina1984
ellina1984

After the initial bergamot and spice blast, this dries down to a cross between Camay and Dove soap. Slightly rosey - floral,very soapy, elegant, creamy, musky (clean, safe musk, though), clean.

I wouldn't say this is particularly sexy. It is for when you just need to feel comfortable in your own skin, a scent that evokes clean skin, moisturized with a white-coloured, lightly scented body lotion.

lady_baskerville
lady_baskerville

I tested this after reading the notes and seeing that it's got some of my favourites (pink pepper, vanilla, some citrus and the sweet candy floss). It was love at first spray!

The sweetness isn't overpowering, and it's strong in a warming way. I love this so much that I apply it sparingly for day wear.

This one is extra spicy.
I sensed pink pepper immediately after spraying. In a few minutes it got floral and after that it got soapy.
I sense sweet floral freshness in it.
The thing I don't understand about it is "Sexy". What makes that perfume more sexy than the others? It's spicy for sure, but if I had to pick a sexy perfume it wouldn't cross my mind.

maianh83
maianh83

Can anyone help me make one thing sure " there are 2 type of box ( one look exactly like the picture here , and one with the bigger words "212 sexy " which has word "Sexy" where the 4 letters "S", "E", "X", "Y" are conjoined and also the letter "E" looks different )
Some people sell 212Sexy 100ml EDP with the box looks as I said above but the words "212Sexy" on the lid is exactly as the picture here.
Some people sell 212Sexy 100ml EDP with the box looks as I said above and also the words "212Sexy" on the lid looks different from the picture here but exactly as I said above.
Which one is the REAL one ?

Miruna

My favourite scent. Doesn't last too much though. Also, not that sweet or mature as some say, at least imo.
Would buy it anytime.

adorkable_scent
adorkable_scent

Smells expensive and complicated but i think people would easily recognize the scent.
This is not a light scent. This is strong and suits women that are over the top, sexy and not humble(?) Sorryyy dont get me wrong i just meant that this reflects the personality of strong and complicated. And sexy. Very mature woman scent. Definitely for those who dont want to be defeated :>

rziotti
rziotti

My opinion, Its good, but not very good. I buyed , and not realy like very much. The fragrance, like ordinary, popular a lot for my taste. Commom. Sweet a lot, not elegante like i hoped. But not bad. just nt special . My note its 6/10. Not long lating like peoples sayd here. 4 hours maximum.

ecerusen
ecerusen

on me : bergamot, musk and flowers.
pleasable, stay close on skin but thats all on me. 212 vip is more sexier than this but thats ok, at leats its a nice smell.

longevity and sillage are very poor on dry skin.

ppnair73
ppnair73

Bought this for my wife based on the reviews of many of the women here. She absolutely loved it, not to mentioned the bottle itself. And better yet, I love it even more & I swear I can smell it on her even in the evenings when she is back from work. Like to snuggle upto her & smell it. The projection is not so great after the initial burst, but it stays close to her skin for a long time. Very happy with this one. Thanks a ton! :)

ladenu
ladenu

Very sweet and charming.I love it :)

stacia79
stacia79

I love the original 212 and I must say this shares NO similarities, but is pleasant in it's own right. the original 212 is a very bright daytime citrus-floral but 212 Sexy is a vanilla-musk peppery gourmand feeling fragrance. I can hardly detect any floral notes at all.

I don't know that I would call this Sexy. It's comforting and powdery, very femmy. What this reminds me of is how about 10 years ago I would apply Pink Sugar when I got out of the bath and let that soak in while I dressed. Then just before I walked out the door, I would apply a tiny amount of Lolita Lempicka to my pulse points. The combination created a smell similar to that of 212 Sexy.

I amp up the floral in this by wearing it over a gardenia dry oil spray. Alternately I can layer it over the body lotion for Viva La Juicy, because the caramel notes of that go well with 212 Sexy and make it last longer.

NELY2014
NELY2014

amo este perfume buena duracion, huele como a una vela pero rica lo recomiendo

mihaela_i
mihaela_i

I can honestly imagine a train full of sweaty smelly people with one person wearing an overpowering 80s cheap deodorant. That is what this smells like, plus something sour. It's truly disgusting.

iloveravens
iloveravens

usually when scents have sweet notes they are amplified on me however with this one i get no caramel:( no cotton candy:( and no vanilla ??!:( this is pure pink pepper powder. reminds me of euphoria mixed with naughty alice but lasting power is great, if only powder didnt give me sore heads. my mothers going to love it though.

chri5tin3
chri5tin3

Im so disappointed in myself for buying this on a whim for $50. It smells nice and sexy with the first spray, its powdery, sweet and floral but after the initial burst it just smells very flat. Moderate longevity and very low sillage on me. If it were richer i would absolutely love this fragrance... Such a shame :(

laventura
laventura

Heavy, extremally sexy, sensual, very long lasting, sweet and spicy. Works so good with my body, first scent which been noticeable on me for people and they been saying that's smells "like me".

I'm not a massive fan of musk, but it's works in 212 Sexy very well, combined with pink pepper and they are main notes in this scent for me with a bit of flowers/gardenia.

It have been my signature fragrance for really long time, like 5 years? But people change and for some point it's started to not smell like myself and I've been really in need for change. But I used to absolutly love it and I always will, this scent is bringing so many memories for me...

ginaerdahl
ginaerdahl

Starts off sour, then gross powder, then stale sweet. Does not work for me.

sallyjwong
sallyjwong

212 Sexy reacts beautifully to my chemistry during the fall and winter months. I tried it last summer and did not care for it. Just out of curiousity, I tried it again a month ago and fell in love with it. I've been wearing it to the office, and it makes me feel beautiful and discreetly sexy. It is warm and feminine. This really is a sexy perfume - that is, if it agrees with your body chemistry. 212 Sexy has become one of my favorite perfumes. Thank you, Carolina Herrera!

Speirune
Speirune

It is a modern fragrance for women in their late twenties and early thirties. I can picture a business woman (early or mid-career) wearing this to office and not being sexy at all; the purpose of wearing this fragrance should be to have a noticeable but yet comfortable scent following you around. Perfect for blending in and leaving a trace behind in the elevator. However may induce migraine because to me it is cheap-smelling (almost like 5 dollar deodorants), too musky, and very generic. Some other skin chemistry may work well with it because mine turns so-called sweet fragrances like this into very migraine calling ones.

cockapoo9237
cockapoo9237

I like it. To me it starts out pretty strong...sweet but somehow different from all the others. After a few minutes, it reminded me of Lolita Lempicka. 4 hours later and I am smelling something between Viva La Juicy and Flowerbomb. It's a Chameleon.

LefrrrMjau
LefrrrMjau

This is a fragrance which I like to enjoy all day and night, captivating and seductive. That's exactly how I feel when I wear it. I think I'm even more beautiful when you smell this perfume on me. A lot of people told me that.
He's sweet and intoxicating, powerful enough to cloud your mind..
It's my fragrance and I am his..mmm..

camarillo
camarillo

sensual scent... I think boy really like it when he smell this perfume on women

umtaleb

Always get a kick out of the name here in Saudi...

212 S..Y

Told the SA what the 'S..Y' stood for and she had a good laugh. She would probably make more sales if she knew what she was selling.

peferrarine

in my skin the most prominent note is the Pink Pepper one. Sweet and spicy pink pepper followed by some flowers mixed with the cotton candy. In the background i can feel a hint of vanilla and musk.
Is a very sexy fragrance, for warm pleasant days (with a little moderation cause it can be sharp) or warm nights in my opinion (In cold weather i think the pepper is too much).

I think a bout a sexy, fun woman on a night out, ready to drink and dance and be very sensual. Maybe (just maybe) she will take someone home. It's not a SEX perfume. Is more about sensuality, not sexuality.

I don't know if it a safe blind buy. I guess is not TOO DIFFERENT, so almost anyone would like it.

janelle70
janelle70

Caramel not listed in the notes but they're in the description and I do smell that... I wonder what gives that balmy middle note? Too bad I'm not a fan of balmy scents though I loved the zesty opening. Tested it same time as 212; they have the same longevity, more than 7 hours; but I liked 212 better, being partial to white florals.

e31g
e31g

Disappointing because this fragrance has all the notes I normally love! The first time I smelled this at Sephora I was intrigued, it smelled unique, slightly of vanilla and I thought it would be a mature switch from the more simple vanilla scents I gravitate towards. Bought it on my next Sephora visit...horrible mistake! It was returned before my shopping was even finished. I was perplexed I remember having been fond of it but now that I purchased it and was wearing it I couldn't recall what about this scent I liked and was developing a headache.

So synthetic and strong! I got no trace of vanilla or anything soft or warm others describe, all I continued to smell was a harsh clash of synthetic florals. The effect of this scent on me was as if all of the perfume ads were ripped from a magazine and collected together, I used to do this as a kid it's an overwhelming and artificial smell :/

A sweet smoky vanilla, with touches of floral and woods. I find this to be a very pleasing blend, warm and comforting, and great for fall weather. The sweetness here is rich and deep, and the sandalwood comes through nicely for me. This is more oriental than floral to me, and I don’t mind since I love orientals.

SorceressOfTheDark
SorceressOfTheDark

A sweet and spicy floral that turns to powder on me, rather quickly. The bottles are interesting, almost seeming like a BOGO, encased in a cylindrical tube. Although this lasts for a decent amount of time, about 6 hours, nothing about it proved remarkably sexy. It's a nice floriental that sits close to the skin. Do I get vanilla? Hardly. The lemony pelargonium, the tea-infused bergamot, the spice of pink pepper all start well and mix with the milkiness of the sandalwood to begin 212 Sexy off to a good start. If only it would stay that way on me. Down to a slightly musky powder, without any sexiness, a few hours later, this perfume's gusto is gone.
Basically a pretty scent that's good for the office and quiet times that won't intrude on another's space, but just not sensuous or alluring at all.

lydilee
lydilee

I really don't know what happened in that store..

but I tried this perfume on a paper and it kinda smell nice - girlie, floral.. so I tried it on my wrist (of course I thought it is gonna be even better with all the vanilla and spicy promise) and then..I could smell only a sharp phew smell of alcohol mixed with some weird wild flowers (but the alcohol was much stronger) so I though well I need to wait till it calms down a bit..after a few minutes I tried another sniff...it was the same ew alcohol and after like an hour I could still smell something weird and sharp..and then maybe after another half an hour it just disappeared..no dry down no vanilla..

Does anyone have a similar experience or maybe they had a really old tester in the store..or i don't get it..

I've finally got it again!!! LOVE YOU SENSUAL, SWEET, ENTRANCING 212 SEXY. :-D

Iman Fahmy
Iman Fahmy

In short it is sort of unisex or even a soft masculine fragrance , for me it is a pro , it is sophisticated and great for wearing at work .

kismetdaisy
kismetdaisy

Blind buy for this one, and I had high hopes-but it smells so masculine on me, like cologne. I don't detect caramel, vanilla that's supposed to be in the dry down. Just very peppery, musk with a hint of sandalwood. But beware, it's peppery strong and dries down rather manly smelling. Not for me. I wish I got what everyone else gets with this one. I see ppl saying it smells like vanilla and candy.. Where??? :( sad bout this one

sparris
sparris

Not a review per se but I sprayed this and L'Atelier Cologne Ambre Nue side by side on one arm while out fragrance shopping. I found they compliment and enhance each other quite well.

vanillary29
vanillary29

A sweet, creamy vanilla scent with a hint of spice. I really, really like it! Comforting and warm, its perfect when the weather drops. I totally see why this is said to be sexy. And I think the packaging is pretty cool, you have two tiny bottles at both the ends. However, this by no means is unique. It reminds me of Paco Rabanne Black XS, 212 VIP and Calvin Klein Euphoria - all at once!

xrayer
xrayer

This is probably the least worn in my collection yet each time I do wear it I wonder why I don't choose it more often! It is to me so easy to wear, it's everything I love in an oriental floral, sweet, strong at the beginning then drying down to a warm, subtle vanilla. It is feminine and delicious, I love catching wafts of it on my clothing or scarf the next day. It is definitely a cool weather option for me and I choose it when some of my other orientals seem too spicy or strong. Another favourite from Alberto Morillas.

Sugar419

I love this fragrance and I've reviewed it before, but now that I've had it for such a long time I wanted to add to it a little. This perfume seems to change along with your hormones. Certain times of the month, this doesn't last long at all and smells more vanilla than anything on me, and then other times it's very peppery which finally settles as a definite caramel scent (even though caramel isn't listed in the notes) and that lingers on and on. Same amount of sprays. I think this one really is a chameleon and as someone else said, like the mood ring of perfumes. It changes as your body chemistry does. Very interesting, it's like the fragrance has a life of it's own. I love it.

Kimmy89

I really really miss this fragrance!!! I do have a bit of a collection now so won't be buying another one soon (as my bf keeps telling me off for buying more lol) plus I will become bankrupt if I carry on. But once ive run out of one or two I just HAVE to have this again! I LOVE IT SO MUCH, and I think it will replace my Alien perfume as my signature. It's modern,unique and sassy and every time I smell it in a shop I just fall in love again and again.
Soon I will have you back oh beautiful 212 Sexy!

LadyRogue
LadyRogue

"Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy" is on me a mood-stone scent. Some days my chemistry loves the deep dark and heavy notes and sometimes the pepper note stands out too much and I find its too heavy and *complex*. Yet when I am in the right mood and it's a bit cool outside this beauty warms up and gets effortlessly a lot of attention (especially from men).

I get heady gardenia with a dash of pepper an aura of bergamot and then more florals which are all leaning on a base of smooth, warm amber and sandalwood.

It's a sexy scent, if your chemistry agrees, and I can easily see why many people would find this too much of *something* to be comfortable. It's very 'chemistry dependent' and by no means a shy, demure and office friendly scent, no, its more of a sexy evening out or wild date night scent - those dates where you wear a butter smooth leather dress, stilettos and deep red Chanel lipstick.

Love it or hate it, but try it on your skin before purchase!

Silage is: smooth amber surrounded with heavy white florals dipped in a drop of bergamot and a pinch of pepper - longevity is: 6+ hours in which the amber and sandalwood notes get warmer ad project more prominently.

nadia.pete1428
nadia.pete1428

I love the top notes, it's very sensual & sexy but not the base notes. The base notes it's too much woody for me.

Great oriental, it is a bit peppery but not too much. Just enough, the scent is warm, sensuous ,feminine, more mature in a way, I really like it, definitely suited for winter nights, it is a beautiful creation by CH. Morillas did a great job, combining musk, flowers ,spices, nothing overdone, coming together very nicely.

SzekelyEmoke
SzekelyEmoke

Not the best perfume I have, using it daily, or less....

rita.m
rita.m

كانه عطر رجالي

Aina Harryna
Aina Harryna

My bf so love this scent. This scent is men love. It suitable to date because your BF/husband always love and excited with this scent.

But I just like this perfume not love...maybe man or boy love this scent if her gf/wife wear it! Because it sexy!!!!

Amalmarri

dry down to sandalwood as a main note. will use it for layering will not purchase again.

Amalmarri

fresh femenine opening ,, then the pink pepper dominate it is too strong and sharp to my taste ( dislike this part) then i get warm vanilla musk in the base notes.

Baia
Baia

I just got it today ,unitl now it smells good but i think its better after a couple of hours

umtaleb

Every time I go through the Duty Free shops in the airport, I sample this. It is never on discount and have been chasing it for years. Finally have it.

I really love it. 212 Sexy is well blended so the notes don't stick out too much, no worries about smelling like cotton candy.

There is some similarity to the original 212, but 212 Sexy is sweeter and muskier, while the original has fresh and cactus notes.

Longevity: Medium to long, it really lingers
Sillage: Medium, but it is not offensive, suitable for office/day wear as long as you don't douse yourself.

This is the closest to a signature scent as I've ever come.

srininet1
srininet1

I was looking for perfume for my wife, so tried this on my wrist today and was pleasantly surprised. I have many perfumes but for the first time in my life, I actually felt the "Top" notes, then the "Middle" and then the "base" notes distinctly. The middle notes are particularly annoying, because its too sweet, but the Top and Base notes are just fantastic! Girls, go get it!

maźka1984
maźka1984

sexy goes on and on .. changing like a chameleon. Focus probably gives him the pepper. Adds softness and sweetness of the squash is vanilla. I do not feel gardenia, mandarin hums in the background. The finish is powdery with a hint of cotton candy, but without the caramel as jimmy choo. The whole thing is very feminine, sweet and flirtatious, sensual. In the autumn dream perfume. For a woman of about 30, which is aware of her femininity. If I tested a few years ago, the perfume is probably not allocated to my taste. It does not smell of teenage girls.
Bottle interesting - closed on two sides, I have two balls of 30 ml each. What's interesting - balls stand on their own and do not fall over, because they are slightly flattened.
Price is relevant to the quality - 6 hours . Very nice perfume :) Try it !!!

larita91
larita91

I've just got this parfume, it was a blind buy, and this is extremly NOT what I was expected. However I'm not disappointed at all.
This is a fresh, clean, but sweet scent. "Sexy" should be darker and deeper, but it's good in its own way. Some kind of unique scent, a bit sharp in the first 2 minutes, but then settles down and just being f***in' good. :) Vanilla, cotton candy and some spices I can smell (the first two makes it incredibly sweet, then the pepper adds freshness), but not a tipical "cotton candy smell".
Sillage is changing on me, very good in the first one hour, then starts to stay close to the skin. Longetivity is even better, I sprayed it on my wrist at the evening, just for sniffing it, and still can smell it in the morning.

karyna
karyna

I love this fragnance from the first moment i smelled. Like it is made for me.

basma gamal
basma gamal

I have never liked any oriental perfumes they make me dizzy expect for these one really love it powder sweet oriental perfume <3

4Vanilla
4Vanilla

Anybody Want to swap? my 212 sexy 100ML is almost full 3/4 (80 ML left)
Message me ;D

Nanati
Nanati

I love this fragnance from the first moment i smelled. Like it is made for me. It has everything i looked for. A deep elegance and an unaggressive seductiveness. Some people says it is not lasting long enough. That changes for every single person. For my skin, i can smell it for a few days. Especially when i used it over my hair. Yes i really wear this perfume :) Cos it is amazing.

dvd stevi
dvd stevi

hmm...love it!!

Tara_Dan
Tara_Dan

I seem to have deleted my review!

I didnt like this one bit because of the contrast in the pepper, and the candy, and the slight bit of gardenia. Isn't one bit sexy to me. Just reason enough for a sneeze.

But I want to add (and this is when I deleted my review by mistake!) that after about an hour, it does seem to settle down a bit. Just a bit

I personally dislike this fragrance though.

Btw, I have 212, and that's a scent I love!

shanghaifleur
shanghaifleur

I had this few years back. Although not listed, i could smell a lot of berries. It's neither too strong neither provocative, but those around you will definitly notice that you're wearing perfume!....I only wore it for a few months during winter then I quickly grew tired of it and found it cloying.

pondhawk
pondhawk

I LOVE this scent, however it doesn't last long for me.

fella
fella

LOVE this perfume!!!it's very sexy!!

Kimmy89

LOVE this perfume. Makes me feel beautiful, classy and sexy. I miss it quite a bit so will buy it again in the future.

ilovesmells
ilovesmells

I absolutely LOVE this! Its perfect! The name fits it well, its sexy! Its musky, sweet, tiny hint citrus & soft spicy. I smell all the notes listed. The projection & lasting power are both excellent. Some people in the reviews say it smells like Guess by Marciano & or Nicole Richie, but it does not. I owned Guess & swapped it, did not like it all, my mom owns Nicole Richie & they do not smell similar at all. I am hooked on this & I will definitely purchase more in the future :)

zeva
zeva

In my humble opinion, sexy is relative and has a wide range of defining it.
In this case, this perfume is sexy but in an elegant and attractive way.

Its a nice one to wear in the evening outs or special events. I bought it awhile ago and I don't regret buying it.

Then again, opinions may vary and everyone has their own perfumery personalities, also various chemical reactions with their hormones and the skin :-)

dezaval
dezaval

Great! A modern interpretation of creamy vanilla and foamy musk. The spices in it make it more interesting. I had it as a sample few years ago and never bought it (I intend to). EVERYBODY noticed it and I got many-many and very-very positive comments for it. An easy-to-wear, non-offending fragrance, minimalisticaly luxurius and bold. Mostly recomended for cold autumn and winter nights and days.

Ninula
Ninula

by 2nd bottle already. love it. for me it feels sweet berryish and with a sprinkle of citrus veil.

mirela.obrisca
mirela.obrisca

Smells very nice! Today I buy it and I like it:D

rashroush
rashroush

I hate it,,it makes me sick..i've got it as a present and gave it to my friend..

ElleNell
ElleNell

A classic, modern, sexy scent

andrelegnani
andrelegnani

i can't stand this one.
so cloying.
i have a friend that wears it and everytime i go to her house i wanna throw it on the toilet.

acavicchi
acavicchi

I think 212 Flirty would have been a better name. This is a pretty perfume and while I do like it, I think the cotton candy makes it too sweet and too reminiscent of so many other perfumes from the 2005-2009 era.
The black pepper, musk, florals and vanilla are very nicely done, and I think if they could have just toned down the cotton candy by about 3/4, this would have been a winner, and very sexy indeed, as it is, it's pretty and flirty.

hollyms
hollyms

This smells sooo good! Cozy and sexy and seductive, yet really classy in a sweetheart kind of way.
It smells exactly like it's the daytime equivalent of Forbidden Euphoria!!

dinosgirl3
dinosgirl3

I can definitely see why this one is titled "sexy." It is a warm, soft, slightly sweet and richly musky scent. Yet it still remains fresh and delicate with a bit of cozy powder - perfect for giving off that "I want you to come closer" vibe. It's utterly feminine and not cloying in the least. Though it may not be one of the most interesting or unique scents out there, it is well done. A perfect "date night" scent if snuggling and nuzzling are on the agenda...

Migalex
Migalex

I find it too gourmand and not in a nice way. Do not see anything sexy about it. Cloying and not really pleasant.

Merlinrumpel
Merlinrumpel

its a sweet seductive scent, kinda spicy, floral & vanilla (good combination), modern, warm & long lasting. It´s a good buy. i recommend it. i´ll rebuy this one soon.

佳佳
佳佳

没觉得又性感的味道?~有痱子粉的味道。

tandi
tandi

I wouldn't call this sexy but its easy to wear.It has a candy-ish smell and evokes feelings of comfort and hapiness.It's ok

ramona95
ramona95

I first smelled this perfume on a friend of mine and it was really really unique! It has a strong scent and smells like cotton candy. This can be suitable for the ones who like sweet scents. Warm and appealing but not over-whelming and lasts for 8-10 hours. You can feel attractive while wearing this perfume. And as its name says it is "Sexy".

Intensive enough spicy fruity floral fragrance with a long sillage.

The gardenia, the citrus, the pepper, the musk and the vanilla notes are the most noticeable. The gardenia note makes it really suitable as a sexy fragrance for the evening.

First I really liked it. It seemed sexy, sweet and charming to me. Unfortunately, very soon it started to seem annoying to me because of the pepper note. Interesting fragrance, only just not my cup of tea.

Sillo
Sillo

This not sexy or even pretty on me. It reminds me of a very spicy cinnamon cookie, with a dollop of musk. I think it is the chemistry between it and my skin, but it is not a good mix unfortunately. I wanted very much to like this, but... something has gone awry.

NaniFiona
NaniFiona

I really like the smell of C.H. Sexy, but the perfume doesn't project!! Even so soon as 1 hour after applying it I can only feel it on my skin, lightly, nothing more. It's a shame, cause I really like the notes!! To me they are not what i would call sexy, but it evokes feelings of happiness, joy, comfort and vigor.

claudja smeller
claudja smeller

(PORTUGUESE)

Este perfume ficou tão popular aqui no Brasil, as pessoas usaram e abusaram dele tanto no verão(oh não) quanto no inverno, que não suporto mais olhar para sua embalagem sem que eu sinta grandes embrulhos estomacais.
A culpa não é do perfume; assim como o Angel, o abuso, a falta de bom senso ao usá-lo e contra tipos baratos destruíram o que ele poderia ter de bom, o que na realidade, nem me lembro mais o que seria.
É uma pena!

(ENGLISH)

This perfume was so popular here in Brazil, people have used and abused him in summer (oh no) and in the winter, I can not stand to look at their packaging without my stomach feels great packages.

The blame is not the perfume, just as the Angel, abuse, lack of good judgment when using it and against types flights destroyed what he could have good, which in reality not even remember what it was.

It's a shame!

elifcandan
elifcandan

A little vanilla and pepper :) A feminine and sexy perfume. I think is is for winter or autumn.

MademoiselleMimi
MademoiselleMimi

I don't know about those notes listed above... for me, there is something decidedly nutty about 212 Sexy... reminds me of sweet almond milk. I thought for sure they would list "almond blossoms" or "almonds" among the notes. Ah well, anyway, to me it is very nutty/sweet/floral... only SLIGHTLY spicy. More of a mix of beautiful flowers and almonds. I like it ok, but I thought I would love it. I guess my expectations were too high on this one. Doesn't seem to have great sillage, and the lasting power isn't terrific either.

I love that Carolina Herrera doesn't test on animals, so I'd rather spend my money on her perfumes than on some others, at least.

edit: After a few hours, that almondy smell was absolutely gag-inducing! Nasty! Had to scrub it off!

mariaoctav
mariaoctav

perfect for a young career woman, people

RoRoSe

212 attractive ? I prefer attractive more than the word (sexy) ,, attractive means more even ;)

I am her again to express my love to this super attractive perfume .. oh how I love love love you !

from the first time I smelt caramel tones at my class in high school & I followed the smell to know which class mate wears it ,, I am in love since that time .. 5 years and I am having bottle after bottle without feeling bored ..

Sorry BUT I Hate the Haters of this !! :p

greek_goddes
greek_goddes

Very nice and smooth scent!
Sweet and vanillary, feminine in a modern way, long-lasting. I really like it!
Actually I checked a classmate of me sniffing me during the lesson!

At first I find it a little citrus with too much pepper. Ok this is not the best part but do not judge it from fist notes!
After a while it becomes very gentle-sweet-playful scent!
I wouldn't say sexy though. But it is not a classic or lady-like one either.
An easy-going, interesting and attractive scent!

A lot of perfume lovers already said that it is not very special and I have to agree with them.
But exactly for this reason it is easier for me to wear it in an everyday base without getting tired!
Very good scent and I will propably buy it again!

LEZ 7
LEZ 7

lovely perfume,starts of musky and peppery then changes to a sweet cotton candy. i must admit i like this stage the best. after a few hours changed to a powdery vanilla musk. i am impressed. and the idea of the bottle is great.

scorpiodivamarian
scorpiodivamarian

in my opinion black xs is 10 times sexier than this thing but somehow they both dry down quite similarly to me in my skin nothing new :(

ivanda
ivanda

Absolutely gorgeous perfume! So strong, sweet and spicy in the same time, fantastic staying power, smells definately sexy, a lot of compliments on this one!

MayaraFariasM
MayaraFariasM

I don't have explanations, it's also great like 212, but in a way super sexy, attractive and young. I bet 90% of the men love! You smell and you think about sexy things, but it's not dirty, it's a sexy fun fragrance. < 3 I adore! My most recently number 1.

ps. don't last too long in my skin :(

jennibean
jennibean

This scent IS sexy and I love the two headed capsule it comes in! So unique!!!

This perfume is initially very floral on me. The crisp white floral smell... and then you get the vanilla and the must notes.

But what makes it extra unique is the slight smokiness the scent emits! It smells like a sexy sultry girl who's stepped out of a cocktail bar...where a sexy gent was smoking in the distance...lol Yes... That's my interpretation.

212 is sexy but in a dark, mysterious ways rather than the typical pretty way!

jaa456
jaa456

I nearly purchased this blinded based on the reviews but had the opportunity to try it on today and beg anyone with the same inclination to do the same.

At the opening it is incredibly spicy but in a soft femenine way not masculine at all.

However an hour later the flowers are more noticible (I love gardenias) but there is a sharp slighty sour edge that I do not enjoy possible the pelorgonium and unfortunately will keep me from purchasing this for myself which is a bummer because I LOVE the drydown.

The drydown is best described as cozy. The musk and vanilla are perfectly balanced. I can see how this has become a favorite for a lot of people.

clearblue
clearblue

My husband is crazy about this perfume. I almost don't want to wear it because he can't quit smelling of me. Can a perfume become a physical burden because it attracts too much? This truly could. The fragrance smells warm, floral,cotton candy like to me. It is hard to walk around with a husband stuck to your neck and body all the time though.

Eilonwy74
Eilonwy74

I love 212 Sexy, but it grew on me slowly. My ex got a bottle as a promotion from work and gave it to me. At first, I wasn't sure. I want to like any free perfume, especially gifts. It smelled soured at first, and too fruity. Then, gradually, it softened. It became powdery and feminine, leaving the original top notes of orange and fruit to be toned down by musk and what comes across as amber. I adore amber scents, they all work very well on me. This smells of amber on my skin! It became the only fragrance I wore, and I got loads of compliments. I managed a feeble spritz from my old bottle the other day, and it was the same reaction from years ago: sour, followed by powdered amber bliss. I need to own this again!

sofababe
sofababe

Sweet, spicy, musky loveliness.

Men love this, so although I don't think its particularly sexy, men certainly do! 212 Sexy is a fragrance that seems to change from person to person, it smells amazing on me, but sharp and harsh on my friend. I'm so glad it smells this delicious on me. I wear it often, on nights out and always get compliments. I love it!!

The sillage and longevity are both outstanding!

periquito89
periquito89

I´m more used to the overly sweet ones. So, when my fiancé finally got this, I was surprise to find that it is less sweet than the man's version (I´m right, right?!). And was surprise too, because seens to be a sweet one just in the right point. This is young, but not very young, and not that classical type of scent, although you can get some elegancy from it. I like it ":¬).

salihah
salihah

this perfume is just so sexy i can say that 212 times!

PlunketNurse
PlunketNurse

..Slightly old-school with it s heavy musk + pink pepper vanilla combo, first fragrance that ever gave me a horrible headache~! I was so distracted by my headache i couldnt detect any other basenotes beside the heavy pepper + musk and for some reason a tinge of heavy cloying rose powder.. And i really wanted to like it so much, cheap tacky packaging imo.oh what to do with 2 x 50mls now?!

tuba
tuba

This is a really nice and warm fragrace but when i use it, I have terrible headache. I want to use ,t but i can't. I wish I can use it. why it is so good and why i have headache with it???? :(

alassouli
alassouli

It stays on my skin all day... In my opinion, vanilla and musk are very noticeable. I am on my 3rd bottle. It is definitely one of my top threes along with Stella McCartney EDP and Hot Couture EDT by Givenchy.

JToronto
JToronto

Very sweet, heady, strong, classically "perfumey" - the kind of perfume that gives me a headache. Agree with the hairspray analogy. Definitely not for me

Livvy111
Livvy111

Bought this one today after much thought. I'm not one for sweet fragrances but the dry down is lovely and sensual. After about 20 mins the cotton candy note dies down into an extremely wearable fragrance. I dont know why people say it smells masculine-definately not the case. I like the perfume so much I even overlook the vanilla note -that's saying something. A sophisticated, flowery scent for a young adult. PS the dry down is so similar to the new EDT angel.

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

This opened very fruity on me, though smelled a lot like strawberries. It remains fairly fruity smelling as the flowers work their way in, the gardenia soft. As it wears, musk and the softest touch of vanilla make an appearance. I've finally remembered what this smells like; a cleaner version of Black Orchid, which I love. This one is far more wearable. It stays fairly close to the skin, but the staying power is good, I'm on 5-6hrs now. This to me is Black Orchid's good little sister, who likes pink satin, rather than black leather. Really nice fragrance.

Christy2198
Christy2198

perfectly fine perfume. I would feel fine wearing this to a board meeting, but I would not call it sexy at all.

LuaJane
LuaJane

I love perfumes very much and my choice of 'em is quite eclectic, but in this one I didn't discern any gardenia or bergamot, just sickening scent of caramel or baked sugar. Scent for pushy intense woman with little to no substance. In my opinion at least.

qilaparfume@yahoo.co.id
qilaparfume@yahoo.co.id

similar with ;
1. guess marciano women (light)
2. guess seductive women (light)
3. 212 Vip Women (light)
4. CH Carolina Herrera (strong)

tiffanykimwagner
tiffanykimwagner

I can smell a combination of Gardenia and musk as well as bergamot.. It is beautiful. Definitely in my top 10...

anna.023
anna.023

This is really AWFUL! Its a extreamly sweet and chemichal mess on me, both me and my friend felt really bad when I tried it in the store. It was really horrible, I felt like I wanted to throuh up everytime I smelled it. It's pretty longlasting, not amazing but OK and I dont agree with those who claims that 212 sexy is a soft perfume that stays close to the skin, on me it was everywhere! The smell was all over the place, really artificiall scent that I wouldnt recommend to anyone! A huge failure among the sweet perfumes. VIP is a lot better.

Kittycat63

HollieDolly - I think maybe you have got a 'bad' bottle of this if it disappears on you after 5 minutes and you can't smell it at all! My skin tends to be on the dryish side but on me, regardless of whether I'm wearing a body lotion or not, 212 Sexy lasts FOREVER and has great sillage! So, perhaps either yours is 'bad' or it could be that your particular skin / chemistry makes the perfume evaporate or be soaked up! I'd suggest slathering lots of unscented body lotion on your skin first before you use your 212 Sexy and see if that makes any difference. You could also try spritzing some on your clothes because I'm sure it would stick around then - whenever I get some 212 Sexy on a jacket sleeve, say, I can smell it for days afterwards!

HOLLIEDOLLY
HOLLIEDOLLY

Talk about dissapointed!!!!!! There is nothing sexy about this its like wearing fresh air. Absolutely no fragrance to this whatsoever. Dont know if I have a faulty perfume but cannot smell anything after 5 mins. Complete waste of money and have nearly used a 60ml eau de parfum already trying to get some faint whiff of the fragrance. I do like strong perfumes and thought this was one to be honest spray yourself with water and keep your money in your pocket and you will get a better result!!!

f2no1
f2no1

I love it.very sexy!just say " wow",luxury and little independent.

stereomari
stereomari

I had some mixed feelings about this one. The first time I´ve smelled it, I´ve found it was another fragrance like Angel and Black Xs. I like that kind of fragrance, but I didn´t find 212 Sexy very original. When I first sprayed it on my wrist I´ve found it was too sweet for me (even though I like sweet perfumes). After a couple of years I won a sample of this. Thanks to this forum, I´ve decided to give it another try, because it smelled really good on other people. So I sprayed it on my neck and accidentally sprayed it also on my scarf. Ugh. I was intoxicated by it, came here and clicked on the "i don´t like" button. BUT I decided to try it again, this time only spraying it on my skin and taking a lot of care. I LOVE IT. And turns out it´s nothing like Black Xs or Angel. Sure they have the vanilla and some sweetness, but 212 Sexy has a different feeling that I can´t discribe (I´m new at this), maybe more flowery and less caramel-y and patchoulli-y. I agree it´s not sexy, but it´s very good, yummy. My boyfriend loves it on me.

Update: I don't like Angel at all. Years ago, I smelled it in someone (don't remember who) and liked it a lot. Maybe my memory is playing me tricks or maybe my nose is different after the years, but I went to a shop to smell it again and now I hate it. :(

Very warm and soft. This scent stays close to my skin, I have to sniff real close to my wrist to smell it. Very sexy - next person have to stand real close or hug me, to smell this scent on me.

Varm och mjuk doft. En doft som inte gör något större väsen av sig. Nästa person måste stå väldigt nära eller krama mig för att uppfatta doften, vilket jag kan tycka är ett stort plus. Jag gillar dofter som "smyger" runt mig.

kathrinaaguir
kathrinaaguir

Carolina Herrera is pretty good in this bussiness, I must tell, but....
My ex boyfriend gave this one as a birthday present. I did not like it at all. No longlasting, not a nice chemistry, nothing good at all. I had to use it because strangely my ex-b loved it on me !

freewimmy
freewimmy

I adore this one. It truly is sweet but sexy at the same time. It has amazing staying power, I can still smell it 10 hours later, but not in an overpowering way! It definately lives up to it's name!

gracious
gracious

I like it, but is is not sexy,it is very sweet

Whit
Whit

Very nice! Sexy and cozy at the same time. My mom adores this frag but won't buy it, though I don't know why. Beautiful fragrance and one of my faves!

yuyulanta
yuyulanta

luv this more than VIP version

twillocks
twillocks

This is really nice. I just have a small bottle but would like to purchase a large one.

nicesmell66
nicesmell66

This is one of my favorite perfumes. I think it can be worn all year long,day or night, to work and even for an evening out. To me it all depends on how much I use. For everyday wear, it's enough with a little spray and it will give me tha soft,warm skinscent that I love. Other times, I spritz more, even my hair. IMO some sexy perfumes are loud and too much, but I think Sexy 212 is just the perfect sensual scent that makes me feel good about myself. Fortunately, it also has great lasting power on my skin. I really recommend Sexy 212 if you want a soft,sexy scent!

mitha.purnamasari
mitha.purnamasari

i love it!

gaby8888
gaby8888

I fell in love with it in summer of 2008, I really enjoy how sweet it is but in a classy way. The presentation is amazing. The fragrance is sweet and inviting,you could say its very sexy but not in a agressive way,more like in a romantic one. The word that better suits is "sensual".. It doesnt portray a femme fatale, more like the girl whos classy and is having a deep romantic adventure with a lover.
I think this is not the perfume to wear if you want to impress a guy on a first date because its not memorable nor "sexy" thoughts provoking , this fragrance wont awaken him the "hmmm wow what are you wearing girl?!". This is more of the perfume that you would wear after you have catched his attention and you are after creating a sensual and intimate rendez vous just like in the tv add. Like I said you will get compliments now and then, but it wont awaken an emotion unless you are in an intimate atmosphere, then this might help you out.

It is: Romantic, Sensual
Sexy: No
Lasting: 8/10

bubblem3
bubblem3

Yummi! Pero que delicia de perfume ♥__♥
Wooow huele muy muy rico! Es dulce pero no tanto como la bomba azucarada de fantasy, he quedado enamorada una vez mas de un perfume :D Tiene que ser mio!

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

I expected this to be a bit more distinctive but it is not. It's nice and sweet but nothing special really. I don't get any pepper, far less gardenia. On me, it is just like sweet syrup all the way through.

sophisticated
sophisticated

reading the reviews makes me feel so sad that this one didn't work for me. i sampled it and i expected the sexiest scent ever; but on my skin, it was less than ordinary!! i felt like i smelt this a hundred times before, nothing special on me whatsoever, i was so surprised that i kept applying, waiting, sniffing and re-sniffing to convince myself that it's true, bad luck i guess. on the other hand, 212 for men is grrrrrrrreat :D would b a wonderful gift ;)

Kittycat63

I absolutely L.O.V.E. 212 Sexy. It's warm, sweet, creamy, sexy and lasts for ages on my skin (i.e. all day and night) without having to re-apply.

Some reviewers here have said they think 212 Sexy isn't suitable for daytime. Personally, I think it's suitable for wearing day or night and that it's not overpowering at all. It has amazing sillage. Whenever I wear it I can smell it on myself, but in a non-intrusive way, and it smells so incredibly lovely that I'm so happy when I can actually smell it on myself. So many perfumes fade after quite a short time and you can barely even catch a slight whiff of them, but luckily that's absolutely not the case with 212 Sexy.

I think this is really one of the nicest mainstream perfumes out there. It's wonderful!

Oh, P.S.! I just glanced at pshycogirl-81's review below (which I really like and it made me laugh!) and I wanted to say that I too "declare myself as a fan number 1 of this fabulous smell." ! ! :-))

shima96
shima96

i smell it last month..promis if u have it youll better to dont have any perfumes more!becuse it works in spite of whole other one

pshycogirl-81
pshycogirl-81

I´ve already tested this frag before,and I liked it.
Recently I was a bit sweet tooth and the only thing I had in mind was cotton candy, so runned to the nearest candy store and bought it.
while enjoying it, I noticed how 212 sexy brings out this note.
soon after this, I knew I had to own this magnificent fume. I purchased a large bottle, as I tend to do with scents that drive me crazy.
I must admit; I´m so fond into it,that I wonder why I didn´t paid so much attention to it earlier.
anyway... I declare myself as a fan number 1 of this fabulous smell.
......................................................
Probé esta fragancia antes y me gustó.
Recientemente, estaba un poco golosa y lo único que tenía en mente era Algodón de azúcar, entonces fuí a la dulcería más cercana y lo compré.
Mientras lo disfrutaba, me dí cuenta como 212 sexy resalta esta nota.
Rápidamente me dí cuenta , sabía que tenía que tener este perfume magnífico. Adquirí una botella grande,como suelo hacer con las fragancias que me vuelven loca.
Debo admitir que estoy tan apegada a ella, que me pregunto porque no le presté más atención previamente.
De cualquier modo.... Me declaro como fan número 1 de este fabuloso olor.

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

I had forgotten how much I love this fragrance! This was the very first perfume that made me aware of the dry-down process. On my skin, it goes through such a transformation between the top notes, heart notes, and base notes. At the time, it truly fascinated me! I feel the fragrance has character and depth, but I also have to acknowledge that it is very well suited to my chemistry, while not everyone seems to get good results from it.

The top notes are brisk and tart from the pink-pepper and bergamot. The heart phase (on me) is pink-pepper, gardenia, and sandalwood. The base notes start as sandalwood, musk, and a trace of vanilla, and evolve into something much sweeter...cotton candy, musk, and a subtle woody note.

Overall, the fragrance has a light, zesty feel for a floral-oriental, until it gets to the final phase of the base notes where it begins to feel like a subtle gourmand.

It also has impressive longevity on me. It is 5 hours before I feel like I should "refresh".

MsMaryO
MsMaryO

Starts off sweet and spicy (too sweet, IMO) and ends slightly sweet and musky. I have to be careful with the musky scents as they sometimes veer off into weird territory on my skin, but this seems to be ok...while it lasts....which isn't long at all.

Sweet opening lasted about 30 minutes and the musky dry down only lasted a few hours. Not a quality I admire in any fragrance.

This is not one I would ever think about buying. I'm just glad I finally got around to testing it, as it was one of my many many sample vials that was still waiting.

Christie171
Christie171

When you first put this on, it smells very peppery and spicy. As time progresses, you can smell the gardenia and musk. For me, I didn't smell anything vanilla so...
I would give this perfume 3/5 stars

arimegahot
arimegahot

Para que se den una idea, es muy parecido al perfume Euphoria, si no lo conocen les puedo decir que 212 Sexy es eso, muy sensual, a muchos hombres les encanta y es el perfume de la que me hacen mas cumplidos hombres y mujeres, es facil que les guste, ya que es de noche y dulce, a mi siempre me da la sensación de que huele a azúcar. aparte es super fuerte y perdura todo el dia y en la ropa hasta semanas, lo recomiendo para todas las edades y mas para las chicas que les gusta ir a bailar!

HeavenlyScent
HeavenlyScent

Too sweet. Too strong. Uncomplicated. Headache inducing. Smells very artificial. Didn't like this one.

bayan1988
bayan1988

I love it :)

sunthing
sunthing

I like the smell. Sexy, feminine,warm and sweet however it triggers my migraine. Maybe because of the cotton candy note...

krissycat
krissycat

Love 212 Sexy. Smells amazing! Not too strong, not too sweet, just perfect. Very sexy

mery09
mery09

When I received my bottle ,a colegue of mine said that this perfume is sexi indeed,and deserves the name.Is strong,elegant and lasts very long on my skin,very good for winter and autumn.I really like this scent.

Contessa01
Contessa01

I love this! It is mysterious and sexy but has a freshness to it which avoids it from becoming too cloying. It is a spicy and sweet concoction, similar to the likes of Angel. It is perfect for an evening out.
Edit: this went off extremely quickly. I would not buy again.

imperfect-angel
imperfect-angel

This is not a sex bomb kinda scent. When I wear 212 sexy I feel ultra feminine & confident. And I guess these feelings make woman sexy. my most favourite at the moment.

edit: It's not my favourite anymore for me this is just a nice girly fragrance almost gounmand-like and nothing special.

RoRoSe

on mY skin it smells as _CARAMEL_ i liked that alot ,, the bottle & the name are suitable for the sense and the sense is unique ,, it's so sexy ,, wear it for winter nights
LovE iT !

maltatude
maltatude

I quite like this fragrance. However I gave away one of the 50mL bottles to my friend who is a big fan of things like Bvlgari Jasmine Noir and Chloe Intense. This is a sweet, sensual fragrance. The base notes goes a bit blah though, towards the dry down I feel dirty. On anyone else though i don't mind it, i just don't like it to surround me haha. This is something I like for the colder months, in the evening. I recommend trying it, it's composition is pretty good.

guest_taasali
guest_taasali

luv this smell beatiful long lasting to!
:-)

Today my husband gifted me this! Wonderful white flower perfume. It is a softer version of Yves Rocher Tendre Jasmin EDP or Amouage Ciel pour femme. Quite sensual too, the combination with musk.

crakky
crakky

OMG! I had this perfume..and...i bought it just because i fell in love with it...but ...after a couple of days...it made me sick, so i gave it to my older cousin. This fragrance is REALLY sexy, but not in a cute and girly way...it is elegant and kinda delicious i guess. Maybe on other smells like heaven, but on me...bleah! =^.^=

gypsykitten
gypsykitten

I do think this smells like Lolita Lempicka L, just a bit less "sticky" and slightly more floral smelling. I keep getting whiffs of something like jasmine-though I've never seen jasmine listed as a note. Sweet and spicy. I like it.

babypokemon17
babypokemon17

Just like the name very sexy, it's sexy, attractive and on my skin it's dry down to a very sexy smell. Great for night when hang out with boyfriend.

andrew85
andrew85

this is 212 awful, i dont really like this.. smell simple, and very ordinary, like a strawberry candy bublegum... ordinary, just ordinary.... enough said...

I had it.
I like it.I love perfumes that smell good in combination with smoke smell, and this is one of them.Definetely, I'll buy it again

xs
xs

I can't stand this perfume. It makes me sick. Smells like an ashtray! I sniff my wrist (which I'm trying to avoid)and I want to vomit.
I hate it so much!

guest_Poca
guest_Poca

I love this perfume!!! Just like the name, it's really sexy, deep, warm, and beautiful scent. At first it's kinda strong that you can detect all kinds of ingredients in it, but after that it's really rich vanilla musky scents and i do really love it!! It's absolutely a keeper for winter, NOT for summer!!! :D

dioradddict
dioradddict

it´s a very nice done parfum, very sexy, sweet without being cloying, but it fits better on winter time, the drydown on summer is kind anoying to my nose...

RiannaGrace
RiannaGrace

This is nice! It's feminine without being over powering. It's slightly sweet and musky but with a creamy undertone that makes you want to keep sniffing it. It doesn't dry down into anything nasty either, I hate those scents you put on and then it smells like you've had it on all week! This still smells clean and ......well I suppose it is a bit sexy!

kenberlyc
kenberlyc

Love it! Its sweet, but I dont find it overpowering. At first spray I smell the bergamot right off, and then I get a sharp floral.Is it gardenia or geranium? But the drydown is my favorite. Caramel.Yummy! I think its totally sexy.I love it,and carolina too. Now I can't wait to try CH.

Rouu
Rouu

i did another review about this perfume mnths ago, i have about 2 years ago and i LUVE IT i used to wear it in winter , and its one of my top perfumes for fall/winter weather specially winter and cold days , i used to smell it as aso warm fragrance and quite strong so it will be suitable for cold atmosphere ..
Today i wear it and for ur information um Egyptian and now in Egypt is HOT we still in the mid of April but unfortunately its HOT the early summer has shown up .. and i was totally surprised 212SEXY was greaaaaaaaaat on me today, i've always thought it will be so annoying to wear such a perfume on summer , but its not at all the 1st note was bet strong but not annoying pink pepper and orange, mandarin was bet strong , then its came softer and finally it was amaaaaaaaaaaazing in all ways soo tender and feminine more than i could imagine , warm but in afresh way , tender warmth that makes u smiling when u sniff it the base not is a story it self with that vanilla and musk , i still smell it now and to be honest i think i'll use it through next months gladly

LIN
LIN

It's a very nice oriental fragrance. not too heavy, sweet and a little bit warm. My friend tried it ones and it wasn't so great on her, so i think it depends on whos wearing it, before you buy this one, try it first on your skin.

Prettynightmary
Prettynightmary

I`ve had this a few months now and I still can`t make up my mind about it. I like it but it`s too strong. And a bit too sweet. The pepper and cottoncandy are the notes to my nose and in the end the vanilla. Little bit of light flowers but they are overpowered by everything else. But I`ll keep this and just apply with light hand.

UPDATE 09.10.10
I haven`t been using this much so I tought I`d give it away... Then I sprayed it on "the last time". Opening was a bit too spicy and sharp as always and I was pleased with my decission to get rid of it... but then it settled down. The base is one of the most beautiful I have smelled: so sensual, warm, lightly spicy caramel-vanilla mix.

So I still have it... I have NEVER been so confused about a bottle of perfume!!

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

I used to wear it long time ago.
It smelled really nice and sweet, but I actually liked it more on others than on myself.
It is a sexy fragrance, I agree, just slightly too powdery sweet to me. I am a big fan of pink pepper but I prefer Jacobs Lola's top note pink pepper more :-)
Staying power and silage was disappointing to me, therefore I gave it away.
No regrets :-)

Sugar419

One of my new favorites. I don't know if I'd call it sexy really, but it is comforting and delicious to me. I don't smell too much in the floral department, but I get a ton of amber and a distinct smell of caramel even though they aren't listed notes. Makes me feel warm and soft and snuggly, I absolutely LOVE this perfume. It isn't too strong and I wish the lasting power was a bit better, but I will be buying a new bottle ASAP!

Lady Venomtongue
Lady Venomtongue

sorry for its wearers / lovers but this fragrance is purely disgusting & ghastly to say the least , such an unfortunate composition totally deprived of any flower's breeze or freshness of any sort , its just a mix of heavily intoxicating way cheap burnt sugar + burnt plastic + red pepper . i long for fresh air ,,,, utterly sickening.
wish i could get the sexiness theme every one is talking about of this stupid smell that ironically called a perfume !!!

asmahtp
asmahtp

Sexy scent at first then turn to sweet and comforting after 10 minutes..give it a try and may be you'll like it

Kimmy2009
Kimmy2009

Pretty wearable fragrance a big improvement from one of their earlier female perfumes which reeked of urine!

Robynlovesperfume
Robynlovesperfume

A watered down Flowerbomb, perhaps? That's my verdict, and I must say, something beautiful. Perfect for the day, as Flowerbomb tends to be super strong, even with just one spritz (on me, anyway). Now that I've discovered this, it's at the top of my list... a keeper, indeed.

Talk about spices, incense and powder, 212 Sexy is all that and more.

This is sexy in its own unique way. The spices make it exotic while the incense note gives it such a mysterious aura. There is a subtle hint of sweetness throughout this scent, but I can safely say that this isn't sickeningly sweet, it's sophisticated and well-composed.

The spices in 212 Sexy are what do it for me, it gives this fragrance the 'wow factor'. I actually don't get much in the way of the floral notes, the gardenia is only very subtle. I'm convinced there is some other spice or herb in this scent, not just pink pepper.

I love this fragrance for the simple reason that it smells wild and seductive. It has all the intrigue and allure of something foreign and exotic.

I do urge you to test this on your skin before buying, a blind buy would be very risky. Spicy and musky fragrances are often the hardest scents to compliment skin chemistry. However, if the perfume suits, then you have won yourself a very sexy little number.

guest_y
guest_y

sex

212 Carolina Herrera Sexy is the typical smell of years 2009. I can understand it is successful among the folks because it smells very nice and it is sexy in someway. It smells very woody in a soft way with some fruit note I can't describe and a cotton candy edge that makes it very edible.
I don't like edible scents, but this one is bearable. It can be annoying and boring after a while, but not offensive. I love gardenia but it is completely sunk here. Such a beautiful romantic strong flower totally sunk in the middle of so many notes. No justice for gardenia. The last part of drydown smells so masculin!
It's a modern mix of odours so much in the line of many mainstream fragrances like Hypnose and Armani Code.
In a few minutes the cotton candy becomes burned marshmallow. Not sexy to my nose. The problem with this fragrance is that it is way too common. It is the kind of scent you smell on every girl who try hard to be sexy and fashionable and ends up smelling like everyone else's gf. It is the way that models and showgirls are supposed to smell from a distant point of view. Very average and stereotyped sexy. It is not bad, but if overapplied it can be cloying. Nothing special.

guest_guest
guest_guest

want to have this perfume. but not yet a reality. still confused what it smells better than the previous edition.

whether this durable than the previous edition since it's Edp version

tangledvines
tangledvines

I had given this perfume a raving review based upon testing it at the department store, but I deleted it to give an update because I purchased a bottle and road tested it. While I still think this perfume has a lovely sweet and spicy scent in the beginning, it is very short lived. Th scent died off within 45 mins and left me with an orange/candy tart scent. I don't know if I bought a bad bottle or if the stores tester was extra potent, but I am highly disappointed. The two smell much different and I can't figure out what happened to the lasting power. Also, I reapplied the perfume since it vanished so quickly, but that proved to be a no no. Apparently the pepper in it likes to stick around on skin. So when I spritzed more on, the pepper scent became overpowering for 10 minutes. That's all I could smell. Then it faded off and left the orange tart candy odor. What a bummer. Back to the store this goes. I thought I had found a true gem. *sigh*

guest_FarOuW
guest_FarOuW

i definitttllyyy LOVE it xD it's a strong spicy and sexy frangrance at the same time OMG it's my favorite fragrance of the time. But i think that it deosn't attract the opposit sex :s i always get compliments from women and not menn damnn "sexy 212" lolz like it anyway :D

i_smell_good_all_the_time
i_smell_good_all_the_time

At first, I was really curious about its packaging, coz I am the type of person who loves unique perfume bottles. Upon checking the reviews, I saw citrus,check; flower, check, musk, check. I thought, this would be a great fragrance! So I ordered it online.

After one spritz, I immediately said, uh oh..pure pure vanilla. Not that vanilla is bad, but it is the least of my favorites as I love citrus and flowery notes.

After it dries down though, I can now smell the pepper, flowers and citrus. Hmmm.. not bad after all...then it musky scent.

Over all, its very womanly, mature and true to its name... sexy.

kylexora
kylexora

i bought just base on review. at first i like it, then i dont. why? when i spray, it smells nice!!! then after dry-down, it smell sour. and i hate myself because i bought this..

borntobepurple
borntobepurple

I love this perfume .. and this one loves my skin .. It stays long. Its has great spicy floral smell. Spray first, top notes are extremely spice , Thanks to Pink pepper .. later iot settles to floral tone. Its great perfume .. It does smell different on people's skin .. Do try ... before buying it ...
I love it and Its def sexy.

Mado Haddad
Mado Haddad

This one is my top Winter perfume. It's so sexy, can't go unnoticed, everytime I wear it I get a lot of compliments & questions about what I'm wearing.
It's very sexy due to the spicy hint in it (pink pepper) plus it's a bit sweet. I guess this spicy sweet combo does a very good job for me;)
It lasts quite long on my skin: 4-6 hours. There is nothing at all that I don't like about it.
Although I like it so much, I can't wear it in warmer weather. I wear it only in Winter.

talat
talat

very impressive, elegant, awesome. i love this fragrance. makes me feel special.

Trvevil
Trvevil

I'm such weird person, how could I ever forget about this one?? I sprayed to my wrist it today and it evoked my memories of travelling. I love this stuff since I was like 14 years old. When I travel I would scent paper strips and put in my passport leather cover (you know sometimes there's a leather cover for them, they also press it like 'croc', at least at my country we have 'em)so the cover still smells of 212 Sexy and my pass do so too ^-^
The perfume itself is peppery floral with vanilla. It's creamy and blended perfectly, it's very special for me. I can't tell that it's not memorable, but I don't know about sexy, but it's worth trying.

Daria
Daria

I like 212 perfume.
sweet,and i love the vanilla notes,spicy,strong and sexy!

renneyg007
renneyg007

Just acquired 50ml of this at a bargain price on ebay and its wonderful. Sweet, spicy yet quite strong with some staying power which is great as I like my perfume to have some guts. I get the peppper, cotton candy, vanilla, bergamot and a touch of musk on the dry down. Would say this is a warm scent with a slight sharpness about it, sexy but not in a sleazy way. 212 sexy for men smells divine too.

it smells very fruity,juicy and of course sexy.in fact I found it like a lighter version of CH by the house.
the middle notes just smell great,not sweet,not bitter,well balanced.
the bottle is chic and modern too.
I think it's more suitable for the day.although the name insist on the word "sexy" it's not a boudoir scent.
it's a bit like some of escada fragrances,(I agree with vertigo,it's a bit like escada magnetism too)but it's lighter and less impressive.
this is more than an average fragrance,but nor unique.when I smell it,I find it similar to many other perfumes.

menaman
menaman

sexy,warm,and musky...
LOVE IT!!!

ktv0926
ktv0926

I really like this fragrance... Very mysterious cloudy and intoxicating scent with low powdery notes. Sexy!

Russian
Russian

It is an interesting scent and for sure deserves the name "sexy".It is lasting.But it's not a frangrance I would come back to.It became boring after a while.

mizwateva
mizwateva

it's very spicy 4 the 1st time i smell it..
when i leave it the tester about 2 days later, the base note is really nice..

Montie_M
Montie_M

i could still notice the rosy gardenia which is a signature scent of its original 212. And, I like the cotton-candy like notes in it which is highly wearable even for a humid day

honeypoppyseed
honeypoppyseed

I don't know, I think it's sexy. It's got a warm pepper-candy thing to it. It's kind of original there, but only there. I couldn't quite get myself to buy it for a number of reasons:

1. the name "212" is a bit too much for me. I'm a bit sick of all these brands claiming New York.

2. The scent I'm not sure if it's memorable.

3. While I love it, I think it's a bit too trendy for me. It's one of those I've smelt little bits of before and now is rolled all into one.

My final thought is, while I chose Miss Dior Cherie, if that's a bit too sweet for you, this might be just the alternative for you.

VioletLily
VioletLily

The moment I put this on, it reminded me of a lighter Lolita Lempicka edp (not the edt, as that's just a sharpish soapy mess on me) but without the powdery or strong aniseed/licorice notes. The notes aren't really all that similar so I'm not sure how they ended up so close in scent, but there you go. The licorice is very light and it's mostly a floral musk candy berry scent. The dry down though is very different, a light floral cotton candy with vanilla and musk. Not one I would buy, but a very lovely scent!

PolarBear2
PolarBear2

I dont find it sexy and definitely not intriguing nor provocative. Neither is it a fresh scent. It is just another light floral perfume to me.

CFKay
CFKay

This one's beautiful. Wow! I get a lot of compliments on the days I wear this to the office. Pure seductive woman, all day long.

vertigo
vertigo

on me it's very similar to Escada Magnetism, but less spicy and more chemical.

grati
grati

at first i wasn't so mad about it, because the scent seemed mediocre to me. But seeing all teh compliments i get and the lasting power it has on me, i had to reconsider my opinion:) i guess this perfume will be on my list from now

azuriiita

Laurukka: its because this have cotton candy
I like this fragrance, plus every occasion that i use :)
Its becoming warmer to me

hannah18
hannah18

Lovely perfume!Long lasting as well...I guess it is called 'sexy' because it's so warm and captivating. This modern fragrance is a combination of sweet and fresh notes. I find very original the mixture of the citrus, pepper notes with gardenia and vanilla. It's not a daring, provocative scent as much as it is very feminine, elegant, mature and tender. Sexy 212 is on my 'must have' list because it's a scent which goes well with every season.

Laurukka
Laurukka

This is sweet but not immature, sexy but not cheap. Love it absolutely. It is little bit heavy, so I apply it carefully. When i bought it, the seller told that this perfume has burnt sugar and strawberry notes. I can find some sugar-like scent in it but strawberries no.

camila
camila

I thing that not last very long. Is sweet but not too sexy as her name says.

PR
PR

Don't know, never smelled bulgarian perfumes, but for me 212 sexy is definitely too strong and sickly sweet, nothing in common with original 212. This one I hardly can't stand. When first time I tried it I thought, ok. maybe its not '212 sexy' day, but over a time it definitely proved to be way above my tolerance threshold

Lolly007
Lolly007

My loved scent to winter.
Warm, elegant, modern and sexy.

Althea
Althea

what is sexy about this one??? I dont get it.. Although maybe I would wear it, only if I wanted to feel totally unattractive for the opposite sex.. and I dont want that.. quite heavy for my taste

nouny
nouny

over perfect perfums...i like that perfum and its bottle too:)

azuriiita

Sometimes i think that 212 (the white original scent) is better than 212 sexy... elegant and uncommon. They are different. However this one smell fine too. A bit more "catching" and "seductive" :D
On me, (after a while) smell like a gorgeous wet skin with a subtle touch of a pleasant perfume... Provoking :D

randoka
randoka

this is super sexy!!!!!long lasting and just perfect!!!my all time favourite perfume!!!!!!

Ninulia
Ninulia

I am truley disappointed... it smells like granmas made fresh juice..:( woundl't advice it to anyone

LoveScent
LoveScent

Oh, I love it! It's on my got to have list.

dianachif
dianachif

It is a sexy one indeed, a womanly sexy one.:)

wildflower
wildflower

I absolutely love this one!!

Aeternitas
Aeternitas

Sweetly seductive at first with the cotton candy-type note and then it melds into a hairspray kind of smell, or some kind of hair product smell. It's really nice, though. It's not my definition of sexy, but it is very delicious and not girly. The pink pepper is very detectable.

amanda
amanda

sexy but not in a girlish way, its elegant and modern thats what makes it sexy, and gives it the impression of a succesful and sexy woman

guest_mamamia
guest_mamamia

sexy sexy sexy 212 time sexy

guest_Zoe M
guest_Zoe M

Ohhh this one, it's very sexy, strong, elegant, and modern.

2007

212 Sexy by Carolina Herrera 3.66 out of 5 based on 1442 ratings and 213 user reviews

EDP Mini 0.17oz
212 Sexy Perfume by Carolina Herrera, 2 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
212 SEXY for WOMEN by Carolina Herrera EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 2 OZ
212 SEXY for WOMEN by Carolina Herrera EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 2 OZ
Gift Set 2oz
212 Sexy Gift Set by Carolina Herrera Gift Set for Women Includes 2 oz Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 oz Body Lotion
drugstore.com
Eau De Parfum
Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy Eau de Parfum Spray for Women, 2 fl oz
Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy Eau de Parfum Spray for Women, 2 fl oz
Gift Set 2oz
Gift Set
Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy Gift Set
Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy Gift Set
212 Sexy Perfume by Carolina Herrera, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray Tester for Women
212 SEXY for WOMEN by Carolina Herrera EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ TESTER
212 SEXY for WOMEN by Carolina Herrera EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ TESTER
Gift Set 3.4oz
212 Sexy Gift Set by Carolina Herrera Gift Set for Women Includes 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray 6.7 oz Body Lotion
212 Sexy Perfume by Carolina Herrera, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
212 Sexy Perfume by Carolina Herrera, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy Eau De Parfum Spray 2x30ml 1oz
Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy Eau De Parfum Spray 2x30ml 1oz
212 SEXY for WOMEN by Carolina Herrera EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ
212 SEXY for WOMEN by Carolina Herrera EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ
Gift Set 3.4oz
212 Sexy Gift Set by Carolina Herrera Gift Set for Women Includes 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 oz Body Lotion
212 SEXY for WOMEN by Carolina Herrera SET-EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ BODY LOTION 3.4 OZ
drugstore.com
Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.3oz
Zappos.com
Carolina Herrera - 212 Sexy Women Eau de Parfum Spray 3.4 oz. No Color - Beauty
Carolina Herrera - 212 Sexy Women Eau de Parfum Spray 3.4 oz. No Color - Beauty

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify 212 Sexy by Carolina Herrera. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of 212 Sexy by Carolina Herrera represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.