Designers » C » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

212 Splash 2008 Carolina Herrera for women

212 Splash 2008 Carolina Herrera for women
dislike

212 Splash 2008 Carolina Herrera for women Pictures 212 Splash 2008 Carolina Herrera for women Pictures

Fragrance duo 212 Splash 2008 and 212 Men Splash 2008 are introduced in 2008 as limited editions.

212 Splash 2008 features sparkly and joyous notes of grapefruit, bergamot, mandarin, peony, jasmine, litchi, cedarwood, sandalwood and musk.

The fragrance is available as EDT, captured in romantic pink 60ml (2 fl.oz.) bottle.

Peony Litchi Sandalwood Mandarin Orange Musk Jasmine Grapefruit Cedar Bergamot Rose

212 Splash 2008 Fragrance Reviews

Ingrids
Ingrids

@itastica it actually IS a pink soda can, i guess it looks more attractive to young women, i think it was made for them. it's really girly and floral-aquatic fragance. Pretty nice!

Kristel
Kristel

This fresh and floral fragrance is perfect for the modern day woman to wear on a hot summery day. And this hot pink bottle is pretty :)

sarys
sarys

Ele tem um cheiro bem fresco mesmo, bem verão ou primavera, não tem uma boa fixação, o cheiro passa logo, mas em todo caso eu gostei, tem uma saída que lembra o Surreal da Avon, mas com uma particularidade de ser CH e tem uma embalagem muito lindinha, mas fora isso não é nada de espetacular.

barbiot35
barbiot35

That's a little similar to original 212...Yes fresh but more girly, less sexy, a little more innocent than first 212.
And I think it's more floral-fruity than woody-musk. It's suitable for women aged 20-30 I think...
Recommended for spring days...

allexa27
allexa27

the smell is very fresh.To my nose is aquatic floral.I prefer more elegant bottle though.Carolina Herrera`s frags are not my cup of tea definately,i made an exeption only for 212sexy

itastica
itastica

This has nothing to do with the scent, as I have not smelled it. Does anyone else notice that the bottle (it is the packaging, I think), looks like a translucent soda can?

I'm guessing it's meant to look like a soda can or else I'm just way off.

guest_amanda
guest_amanda

its almost tha same like 212's summer editions, its fresh and smells like water, or like a mens scent

212 Splash 2008 by Carolina Herrera 3.97 out of 5 based on 35 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Carolina Herrera 212 Splash 2008 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Carolina Herrera 212 Splash 2008, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify 212 Splash 2008 by Carolina Herrera. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of 212 Splash 2008 by Carolina Herrera represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Nina Ricci Nina Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her Carolina Herrera CH L`Eau Prada Infusion d'Iris Carolina Herrera 212 Ice Donna Karan DKNY Delicious Candy Apples Sweet Caramel Cacharel Scarlett Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy Cacharel Promesse Yves Saint Laurent Parisienne Thierry Mugler Alien Nina Ricci Nina Snow Princess Carolina Herrera 212 Calvin Klein CK IN2U for Her Davidoff Cool Water Carolina Herrera CH Givenchy Very Irresistible Agatha Ruiz de la Prada Love Love Love