Designers » C » Floral Fruity « Groups

212 Splash for Women Carolina Herrera for women

212 Splash for Women Carolina Herrera for women
dislike

212 Splash for Women Carolina Herrera for women Pictures 212 Splash for Women Carolina Herrera for women Pictures

Carolina Herrera has launched a limited summer duo edition for women and men, 212 Splash. The fragrance is more casual and lighter than the 'original' fragrances inspired with NYC rush. The outer box is shaped as refreshing soda can.

The EDT for women is green colored and composed of fresh citrusy notes of bergamot, grapefruit, and mandarin in the top; peony, rose and fruity litchi note in the heart; and woodsy base created of cedar, sandalwood, and musk. The fragrance comes in 60ml (2 fl.oz.) bottle.

Mandarin Orange Grapefruit Bergamot

Peony Litchi Rose

Sandalwood Musk Cedar

212 Splash for Women Fragrance Reviews

sdiannas
sdiannas

This has a very pleasant smell more floral than citrusy on me I can detect peony the most which is my favorite flower so a win win :D

This is very similar to the original 212, however Splash is more citrusy and vibrant.

While the original had some admirably unique qualities, this fragrance will appeal to a larger audience.

The citruses in the opening are nicely balanced, not too sour, just right. I think the bottle which is meant to resemble a can of soda is fitting to the scent, because Splash does indeed refresh you like a can of icy cold soda on a Summer's day.

The peony, litchi and rose actually compliment the citruses well. I couldn't have chosen a better combination myself. To me this is the essential Summer scent. Splash reminds me of the beach and fruit-flavoured icypoles.

Unfortunately the lasting strength is relatively weak, however I see no harm in reapplying throughout the day. Overall this is a pleasant fruity floral with a slightly different approach. In other words, unique.

azuriiita
azuriiita

fresh, very very citrus, and floral... nice to think about summer days, and beach... just cool to a short travel to the sea at weekend... it's better to day than night. But is not lasting scent (on my skin, i guess)... And could be a little strong at first smell to people likes scents more near to oriental and/or floral types (i guess). It's like smell lemonade in a herbal camp some sunny day... I don't use often...

Im my opinion, it's better than many others fragrances in this line (ligth or blue liquid- to summer- citrus...)

212 Splash for Women by Carolina Herrera 3.67 out of 5 based on 21 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Carolina Herrera 212 Splash for Women fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Carolina Herrera 212 Splash for Women, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify 212 Splash for Women by Carolina Herrera. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of 212 Splash for Women by Carolina Herrera represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl Carolina Herrera 212 Nina Ricci Nina Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her Burberry Burberry Brit Sheer Guerlain My Insolence Calvin Klein Euphoria Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Carolina Herrera 212 Pop! Ralph Lauren Ralph Anna Sui Secret Wish Giorgio Armani Armani Code for Women Givenchy Ange Ou Demon Le Secret Nina Ricci Nina L`Elixir Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds Lancome Hypnose Carolina Herrera CH Marine Ghost Luminous Salvador Dali Sea & Sun in Cadaques