Designers » C » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

212 VIP Carolina Herrera for women

rum
tropical
212 VIP Carolina Herrera for women Videos
212 VIP Carolina Herrera for women Pictures 212 VIP Carolina Herrera for women Pictures

Carolina Herrera 212 VIP, launched in September 2010, is surrounded by slogans such as "Are you on the list?" and "This is a private party", 212 VIP embodies the lifestyle of those in centre of attention. First of all, the inspiration is sought amongst New York youth; those young, stylish, modern and creative people, always ready for fun.

212 VIP is glamorous and exclusive in its composition, which was developed by the perfumer Alberto Morillas, inspired by the energetic life of New York metropolis, the city that never sleeps. Fresh aromas of seductive rum and passion fruit from the beginning of the compositions will take you to the musk and gardenia heart, and then to the soft base of vanilla and tonka bean.

It is available as 30, 50 and 80 ml EDP.

Passionfruit Rum

Musk Gardenia

Tonka Bean Vanille

Cafe Expresso for Women

212 VIP Fragrance Reviews

mystica
mystica

To my nose, this is only a plumped up The Body Shop Vanilla. Two Scents are so similar, 212 VIP only has some more depth, it smells *a bit* more expensive and that's all. For the price I would really go for TBS's Vanilla.

Sweelty
Sweelty

Warm sexy rum and vanilla for an evening occasion. It smells a little bit "old fashioned", but still is a good smell. My husband likes it on me , so I guess it is a keeper

So, there is supposed to be a rum note in it. I am not sure what that's like. I can sense vanilla, tonka bean and sweet passionfruit. It's quite warm and has a hint of sweetness.
It's not bad, but I don't see anything very special about it.
It doesn't have that V.I.P factor, it claims to have. I wouldn't remember this perfume for long.
I like the bottle though, it has such a cute magnetic cap.

victoria.mei1992
victoria.mei1992

Found my signature smell, when I sniff it seems I'm in love. I have CH unforgettable and there tonka bean are terrible, but here I can't smell it. At first it smells sweet passionfruit and soft rum. After at drydown more gardenia, rum and musk. I dislike gardenia, for example in Jean paul gaultier original, but here it is pleasant. No vailla in here. I found that on hair perfumes stays very long and intensive, way better than on skin, until next hair washing. Best try this year, recommend!

latinkapetrova
latinkapetrova

Sexy, drunk, overexcited party girl around 20. Blonde hair, smudged eyeliner, white baggy t-shirt, denim shorts and high sneakers. It's summer and she's definitely not going home alone.

KaseyC
KaseyC

This fragrance has a sweet opening of an intense vanilla note plus a gardenia note. A moment later, I got the tonka bean and a gentle touch of passion fruit. I am not sure about the rum. Where is it?

Overall, it's a friendly scent that you won't go wrong anywhere. But to me, it's not special enough to make me wear it very often.

dazzlin9
dazzlin9

I feel like VIP..!

Penny Urn'd
Penny Urn'd

Although passion fruit and gardenia are listed, I get neither of them. Just a sweet, rummy, comforting vanilla that feels warm and reassuring on cold winter nights.

The whole VIP marketing ploy cracks me up. As I wear it in my flannel pj's to bed-- no I'm probably not "on the list."

Quarantine
Quarantine

All I could smell from this on my skin was straight up powdery sweetness with a hint of rum, which was so disappointing because when I received a sample I was convinced I would love it. I didn't get any fruits from this at all, just a bland sweetness from start to finish. This definitely isn't something I could imagine smelling on the clubbing scene, but something I would expect to smell on an old lady with a taste for cheap perfume. I think it must just be my skin that rejected it, because I passed the sample on to my sister and it smells lovely on her, a rich sweet blend with a hint of fruit, but sadly this one isn't for me.

mashry68
mashry68

i love it.. very special

angelamaria1234
angelamaria1234

Some time ago, I wanted to buy a strong, long lasting perfume, and ended up purchasing L'eau by Carolina Herrera. Nice perfume. But after trying lots of fragrances, when I got home I smelled one that the sales woman had sprayed on my hand and it smelled delicious, like a warm, sexy scent, can't describe it but it lasted all night. I went back to the store yesterday, and learned that the fragrance was 212 VIP.

It´s strong at the beginning, some may say really strong, but after a while, you can appreciate a musky, really really warm scent.

The top notes of the opening only carry a glimmer of the way this fragrance is quite a deceiving one in terms of the advertising, but I can see where they have given the clues away. There is no mistaking the immediate Rum note but this works it's way through with the Passion Flower fruitiness which is quickly softened by the gentle Vanilla. On the skin you get two distinct phases for the remainder of its tenure. The lighter Passion Flower blends with the Gardenia and Musks, and gives VIP a similar 'airiness' to MarcJacobs Daisy. If it came to it I would have to say that this actually makes a very good summer EDP that evokes that sun-kissed easy-going feeling you get when there is a light breeze that keeps you fresh on a summer day. These heart notes do lend themselves better to the overall diffusion that reaches others as the base notes of Vanilla and Tonka Bean do a good job of keeping the personal warmth closer to the skin for a very intimate dry down.
In terms of the advertising, following that exclusive clubbing vibe, I interpret the idea that the fragrance leaves me with: once you've put it on, just relax and go and have a fun time. I might as well admit now, that when VIP was released, I thought it was quite androgynous, especially as I wasn't sure of the notes at first. So I wore it... And successfully!!
Wearing VIP gives you a self-assurance, I think anyone would be hard pressed to find offence unless you kept re-applying to chase the rum note! In general, a relaxed fragrance. It does help you feel fresh, but without that chypre acidity that some associate with 'freshness'. Very good hold, especially the caramel-like but you shouldn't expect the projection to have more than a 2-3 foot range depending on your skin chemistry. Most people have agreed with me that they love this after they have allowed the rum note to dissipate.

lily13ana
lily13ana

I don't know why, but for me it has the same sweetness as Wish-Chopard, but without Angel wibe, if it makes sense. I don't like it's sticky sweetness.

Marilia -Mariliaki
Marilia -Mariliaki

212 VIP is a very important perfume...this perfume give me passion and energy...it reminds me "It's party time"...for me a history perfume!!!

livio.marucci
livio.marucci

smells like grape flavored Kool-Aid

Merriam
Merriam

not really original, but very delicious. Smells like a sweet sexy combination of rum and vanilla with a hint of musk.

SillySue
SillySue

Hate to be a negative nelly, but this was sadly a dissapointment to me. I thought that I would really love it, but somehow I just smell a generic sweet scent when sprayed on my skin. I can't really detect any of the notes individually, just a sweet mess really. Reminds me a bit of lady million in a way, which I also am not fond of. Plus, I found longevity and sillage to be lacking.

moreorlessa
moreorlessa

For me, this is a sweet but soft powdery white floral, whith no hint of passionfruit or rum. I hardly think of it as gourmet. It's nice, though, and surprisingly delicate and soft. Not the clubbing scent I had imagined at all.

To me, the name, bottle and marketing campaign for this fragrance is a complete mismatch. No matter. Anyone who thinks of themselves as VIP deserves a smack in the back of head anyway.

Update: I can definitely feel the booze now. I guess this is one of those fragrances that change on you depending on the weather, your sensibility that particular day etc. Either way, I like it.

ecerusen
ecerusen

i like this perfume. it feels good, but thats all. and because of this, i never buy more than 30ml version.

fefi
fefi

love it unique smell,but doesnt last....

rhaineclayton
rhaineclayton

Nice enough but not that special. Doesn't have much projection.

AnisAzemi
AnisAzemi

this perfume is really strong. and it resembles women in power

sarah.innes20
sarah.innes20

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this perfume! I could honestly smell it all day long and not get bored of it!It's warm and vanilla sweet but not too sweet, with hints of passionfruit and a warming slightly spiced edge of rum. By looking at the notes it has in it I wouldn't have guessed I would love it so much because I try and avoid overly-sweet perfumes that have too much vanilla in but this one is perfect. It manages to be womanly, sexy and girly all at the same time! And it lasts well on the skin too! I also love the bottle ;) definite thumbs up for this perfume!

I have this full size, sprayed it only thrice.Anyone who wants it please PM me
thanks also a small sample cute bottle of this

thanks

I was really looking forward to testing 212 VIP. To be honest, it's not something I usually wear, but I enjoy it nonetheless. The rich, musky drydown is my favourite part.

212 VIP opens rather fruity and strong, with a bold passionfruit accord. In the initial stages this fragrance didn't strike me as something I would wear out to the clubs. It was more of a pedestrian daytime scent.

However, towards the heart, the passionfruit note softened considerably with the rum and vanilla notes increasing in strength. It was at this point that 212 VIP was more of a night-time, wintry scent.

The more this fragrance develops, the muskier it becomes. The musk is what makes this fragrance so sensual and alluring. I particularly like the fact that this fragrance isn't sweet. The vanilla note is smooth and creamy, with the rum adding a masculine touch.

The projection isn't all that great. I guess I expected a fragrance with a little more 'punch' to it. Had I been the perfumer, I would have added some patchouli and sandalwood to create a darker, richer blend.

zucchera
zucchera

When I tested this on paper I loved it, it was strong, sweet and hade a noticeable vanilla scent but it was yet fresh.

Still in the store smelling the paper I googled for the perfume...wow rum... It had rum, this was a must have. So, after I got a spray or two on my wrist, I bought the biggest bottle, EdP, convinced that this was going to be one of my new favorites.

Unfortunately it wasn´t, after a couple of days wearing it I realised that it was nothing special on me. I expected much more from this perfume, inspite of the notes It didnt last throughout the day.

After realizing that I was not on the list I sold it.

thanks

RoRoSe
RoRoSe

For me this is unisex .. with an attractive character ..

lovely and has its own personality .. clean & sexy ..

Miss.Hamdieh
Miss.Hamdieh

Best Perfume I Ever had !

den1011
den1011

I like and dislike this perfume. It is REALLY strong and long-lasting.
I tried it on my arm at about 7 pm one evening. The first 5 hours I found it a bit revolting. There was a "plasticky" note, very artificial, that ruined the whole sweetness of the scent. Now that I see the notes listed, I suppose it was the rhum.
The next day as I woke up, I could still smell it on my arm!! And not only that, but even after putting a jumper on, I moved my arm around and kept getting whifs of the scent!! Incredibly powerful.
The weird thing was that I loved the scent that lingered on my arm. The remainder of the perfume was an incredibly beautiful vanilla. But only after almost 20 hours of having it sprayed on!!
So I guess I won't buy it. I wouldn't stand the first 20 hours of the scent! lol

YoLin
YoLin

This perfume was recommended to me as a girly but really strong scent, suitable for clubbing, partying and going out.
I don't find this scent girly, nor suitable for clubbing though. It's a very strong scent indeed. Pure, mature vanilla with a little bit freshness from the fruit and some playful rum. The scent reminds me a bit of Chopard Wish. I think it's too strong and too present for partying, but it's definitely suitable for 'special occasions'. One spritz is enough for a whole day or night. After about two to three hours the perfume dries down as a warm and cozy scent around you.
I can immagine people getting a headache because of this perfume since it's very sweet and very strong. But I would recommend it to anyone who likes strong, warm vanilla scents. I noticed it's been on sale a lot (or at least here in The Netherlands), so when you find a good deal, definitely try it!

vanillary29
vanillary29

Okay, let me just say that I absolutely LOVE the packaging of this one! Its possibly the best looking bottle that I have in my wardrobe. And the scent is equally gorgeous, if not better. I get sweet vanilla with a tinge of rum, and some fruity accords to add depth. It smells young, delightful and plain mouthwatering! I'm not much into sweet scents but this is an exception. This is the kinda scent you would want to wear when you just want to have a great time!

Ps. I don't get the comparisions to Lady Million. I have that one too and I don't think they're similar at all. On second thoughts, it actually reminds me a lot of another Paco Rabanne fragrance, Black Xs.

iranperfumer
iranperfumer

این دختر خاص را باید در رایحه مست کننده و با آلودگی مشروب لذت برد تا بوئیدن یک میوه تا در آخر بشود او را فقط بخاطر رایحه پخش شونده او احساس کرد نه برای بوی مشک ظاهر دلفریب و داخل کاملا ساده و بی هویت دارد.

BikiniBabe
BikiniBabe

Why does the bottle always draw me in when it comes to perfumes? =)

Have i mentioned that the perfume cap is magnetic and it closes itself almost like a golden spaceship...lol and the actual glass bottle is encased in that beautiful metallic tube... need i talk about the "juice" inside of it 2? Ha ha ha - Just kidding =) of course i'm gonna talk about the perfume itself.

It's such a beautiful smell. Starts off a bit fresh and crisp before morphing into a rich sweet warm scent. Its joyful and young smelling - like a 20 year old clubber chick. Very VIP indeed. I loved every second of it =)

draquess
draquess

So this is my signature perfume! Is very different, and I always get compliments from men, even if I am travelling worldwide on my holidays or with my job. I feel sexy and powerful when I wear it. I recommend it to women loooking in their 25 - 35 years old.

replay
replay

It's so yummy and i love it. Rum doesn't taste as great as it smells, to me, it is very unique parfume. And i have so many great memories wearing it :)

sitafi
sitafi

I asked for christimas and was very anxious to have this one, the "Are you in the list" slogan is really teasing.. but it got me an terrible readache. I cannot use this one =/

dessypuspita37
dessypuspita37

like my 3rd best perfume. and the male model is hot, so why not?.

harini_20
harini_20

The best fragrance from the house of Carolina Herrera... If I wear this I get party mood:)) feel sooo excited and yet classy too... Sexy bottle jazzy effect!!! Sure can give it a try once!!!

freddinos
freddinos

Very recognisable Carolina Herrera composition, straight from the top. I do not get the passion fruit or the rum, just a not very heavy non descript sugary vanilla blended with some white florals. There is a certain warmth to the perfume, maybe the tonca bean, but nothing really stands out. I'm afraid nothing smells VIP or exotic here, not to my nose at least.Had to scrub off. Sorry:(

simone.fatale
simone.fatale

Just got this perfume and I must say that I'm absolutely in love. I expected a sweet gourmand but it actually seems rather fresh and breezy when compared to my two favs - Addict and Hypnotic Poison. I can note the sweetness, though, but it's delicious without being overpowering or cloying. The rum note flirts playfully with the passionfruit in a very feminine manner and those are the notes that dominate on my skin. The first impression of the top notes is rather citrusy and alcoholic, and it reminds me faintly of some kind of coctail alcoholic drink. The rest is just adorably sweet, feminine and alluring. Lasting power is good on me - 5 hours at least, with average sillage. This is the type of fragrance I wanna wear when clubbing and drinking, or when I'm feeling confident, chique, stylish and ready to own the town. All in all, a lovely fragrance.

Skye Wortley
Skye Wortley

Very nice smell. It is very sweet, and i got spiced rum and vanilla as the strongest notes. I also smelled something citrusy in it, although there aren't any citrus notes. The base was definetely tonka bean. This fragrance is an all-day fragrance, but best for the night. Try this perfume on skin, because on paper it smells quite different than how it smells in skin. Nice fragrance! :)

HLVTCA09
HLVTCA09

to me these carolina herrera fragrances in general smell like nothing special.. this one just smells like alcohol (like freshly sprayed cheap perfume alcohol) .. idk where all the hype comes from. not for me.. too perfumey ..

Bratpat
Bratpat

A sweeter version of Lady Million by Paco Rabanne, 212 VIP by Carolina Herrera has than alcohol smell, like it was made for women who go to parties often.

Migalex
Migalex

Smells very citric to me and very caramelish vanilla sweet. I do not recognize the scent of passionfruit here at all, I thought it was mandarine. There is some gourmand character to it. You do smell the fruity acidity together with the Rum bitternes on the one hand and the extreme sweetness of vanilla and even caramel or praline on the other hand and at the same time. But to me the way this scent is construted those two facets do not seem to go well together here. Well, not to my taste. You do smell them but to me that dualness does not add aesthetically anything to the scent, I do not actually like it, it is still as if you had those two sides separately, without any connection to one another. That is my perception, very personal obviously. I find the staying power quite poor and the silage not great.

nfatinafifa
nfatinafifa

I got the vial of this perfume for free. It really smells like Paco Rabbane Lady Million. Love the scent but too sweet & it gives me headache, just like Lady Million. But the lasting power is great.

It is really nice, it is a bit tropical, with flloral/fruity notes underneath, it just smells great and I had a bottle before and repurchased it. I detect the rum which is blended in nicely and not dominant at all. I enjoy 212 Sexy but it is more oriental to my nose, VIP is more exotic, and easy to wear.I had a choice between VIP and Hypnose, I chose VIP as Hypnose got real sweet and is more linear. It isn't very strong but it isn't weak either.For me a totally nice feminine scent, pretty and vibrant.

Ceylane
Ceylane

Tropical smells like some people have defined. In my skin became cloying.

didoo
didoo

The best and lasting perfume I had ever

rita.m
rita.m

كأنه عطر رجالي رائحته قوية وغير مستحبة
اشتريته وتندمت

Trinidella
Trinidella

I wanted one of her scents for a long long time. I glad I chose this one as the first of her scents to own. She stands out with this one. My favourite wear if I have to go to a party. It lasts long enough not to become unbearable. Its classy.

Iman Fahmy
Iman Fahmy

Bought a big bottle and have to live with it , not good as it smelled in store ...Too sugary ..I'am disapointed

Missyee
Missyee

This one gave me major headache. I think i liked it first time in the store and when i wore it i could not stand the smell. Too strong for my liking and this frangrance made not wear any other perfumes for next few days.

gabi07
gabi07

I tried this some time ago, i love sweet fragances and this was perfect to me.
Loved the rum and vanilla notes. A very good, sweet and sexy perfume. I want it!

Prettynightmary
Prettynightmary

The top notes are so GOOD! Tropical, juicy passionfruit with warm, rich rum. SO GOOD!
And then it goes to a direction I can`t handle. Can`t put my finger on it, but the middle notes are cold and powdery. They really annoy me! The base again is nicer, but there`s nothing special with it. Too cold!
I`m going to layer this with something like Prada Candy or maybe even 212 Sexy. Both of them are warmer and sweeter then this one in the end.

Sabrina_A
Sabrina_A

Adorable , I really like this scent !

chukwuebuka212

Lemme see how it turns out

Got 212 VIP for my wife; hope it turns out ok

kristalbee
kristalbee

love the passion fruit and rum top notes -delicious! Unfortunately for me it dries down to something more 'wannabee' than V.I.P Cheap smell I would expect to smell a lot of in bars and clubs

MariaKoutsoni
MariaKoutsoni

sooo great , absolutely lovable! :))

whiten
whiten

I liked the basenotes here, so I got a version perfume of 212 vip. I like it, it is one of the strongest perfumes I own I think, at least at the first blast, then it dries down to a soft musk-vanilla with a hint of top notes. I'm just starting to use it, only time will tell if I love it. but again, I don't own the original, this review is based upon my perfume.

geisha_girl47
geisha_girl47

ok, so i got a bottle of this the other day and I absolutly love it, it's ALMOST as good as my Burberry Brit Sheer. I dont get any real defined scents in this one, but just the overall smell is amazing and it lasts FOREVER! i put a little on at 11am and it is now 10pm and it is still going strong!
one of the best perfumes i have ever smelt! seroiusly... go buy one!

artemis27
artemis27

I swapped my D&G 'The One' with my friend for this one. My first whiff and it was waaaay too much passion-fruit: almost like it had gone bad and started to ferment!

But I took some time with it. Apparently, it didn't go too well with my skin, but when I put it on my clothes, it was sweet and lovely.

Lasts for a long time and even towards the end, it maintained its strength and flavor.

The rum + passion fruit + vanilla is a killer combination: I think Captain Jack Sparrow would approve! :)

Aza 115
Aza 115

Love it .My parfume!!

greek_goddes
greek_goddes

I can smell strawberries in this!
Very nice scent! The scent of a popular girl, not necessary the scent of the party animal, but of the girl that everyone loves!
This is close to Lady Million but I prefer this one.

janmarianna
janmarianna

I got 212 VIP as a Valentines present from my husband and from the time I smelled it I fell in love with it!! It's such a nice scent!! It is sweet yes,but not the Fantasy(Britney) way sweet. It's more of rum,tonka bean and passionfruit sweet which is not too much,it's classy and I recommend it for all ages as is not offenting sense in any way! One more thing ladies it doesn't resample Lady Million at all!! VIP 212 it's much more better to the nose and to people all around.

shay1287
shay1287

very strong scent!! Lasts very very long!! There is a certain balance between its strength and its subtlety..it makes for a perfect all day perfume because its not annoyingly attention grabbing!! Just pleasantly!!

Gabriela
Gabriela

212 VIP is a boozy gourmand scent.

It is pretty, but I find it too similar to previous 212 versions. The opening rum note is outstanding, that's true, but it only lasts a few minutes. The rum note is beautiful, bold, passionate...it blends amazingly well with the passion fruit, but it fades quickly, along with all those wonderful traits.

After that, you are left with a fragrance base reminiscent of 212 or 212 Sexy. These two fragrances I love, but I wanted 212 VIP for the booze!

To be fair, during dry down vanilla is the only note that remains distintive, but it is the non-foody kind,so don't expect a creamy vanilla.

I like 212 VIP, if it weren't for the volatile rum note, I would have loved it! That note could have been better executed. If only the rum note would permeate the vanilla base throughout dry down, it would have been a beautiful perfume...

Average sillage and poor longevity...

abigail5328
abigail5328

Bold, sexy, sultry, enticing, modern, ambery, warm, vanillic, feminine fragrance!
212 VIP starts out with a very prominent bold boozy rum note with hints of passion fruit that is sweet but not overly sweet – beautiful composition! I barely detect any floral notes. The dry down is also beautiful with its warm sensual touch of vanilla and tonka bean and traces of musk!
This one surprised me! I never thought I would love rum in a perfume! I mean, who would have thought that rum in a perfume would be so divine?! But this is very well created.
Yummy fragrance that remains sexy at the same time. Perfect for gourmand lovers!
The sillage is very good! And the longevity is average but holds just enough to last you though the night.
This perfume makes a great going out, party, nightclubbing fragrance!
The whole concept and the name ‘VIP – Are you on the list?’ fits with the scent very well.
Suitable to wear in the autumn & winter months.
I am also loving the big golden bottle with the magnetic cap!

verysherry
verysherry

21 ViP

Everything in Excess is bad says a Sanskrit proverb and this perfume is Excessively sweet and powdery at that...a big let down for me! :(

The Rum is delicious though and peeps through now and then...stays on decently like the 212 family...Classy on some people...reaks exuberance but sadly not for me...

The Bottle is drool worthy but the perfumes not as strong and power smelling as the bottle states!

:?

Nadia Beatriz
Nadia Beatriz

I got this one In a swapp this week from kione(thank you so much my dear) I already knew this one, and it was in my like shelf,now I put in the love shelf, I only tested it once before I found it sweet, but nothing speciall, now I changed my mind, it´s very good, such as sillage and longetivity, wich in fact is what I care most, and so is the bottle so cute like gold, so sophisticated, and it actually smells pretty much like rhum, wich I like, and vanila as well I really enjoy it, and I´m glad I have it :)

Ariane Guglielmi
Ariane Guglielmi

It's fantastic!!!!!!!!Very sweet and sexy! I don't know why but When I smell it, I want to have .....!!!! It's perfect to go out with a boyfriend dressed to kill...a friend of mine told me: if you stay together with me wearing this parfum, I'll kiss you and I'll hold you.......
It seems to me that men become hypnotized due to its fragrance..........
I apologize if I had any mistake in the English language, I'm an italian woman.

Veroiturra
Veroiturra

Me encanta este perfume!!!...es sexy, juvenil y moderno, apropiado para el dia o la noche, maravilloso!!!

I love this perfume... is sexy, youthful and modern, suitable for day or night, wonderful!

Oh Sugar

A very "party" fragrance, brings associations with syrupy drinks. Quite strong and definately not subtle but delicious and non-tiring. The bottle is so precious, I'd love to have it in my purse and put it out to spray myself with it while looking at my reflection in the mirror in a busy club :)

iroschqa
iroschqa

It is for teenagers in my opinion. Too much fruity and fresh. It smells ok, but it doesn't last long. Maximum 2 hours!

mandashell
mandashell

I'd have to agree with most of the reviewers in that this is a nice fruited rum with spice and vanilla. :) But with that being said I find the overall composition rather dull. :( It opens( obviously) with a lightly syrupy and sweet note of rum then quickly phases thru the mid notes and finally settles down and goes super spicy with a rather weak Tonka addition that inevitably falls flat on my skin.

This one didn't stand out for me and it's not a perfume I'd consider very sexy or should I say "V.I.P.". When I did decide to wear it, those were casual and work related occasions. It's a solid scent but it doesn't encroach on new territory and has limited sillage, character or "je ne sais quoi". If I were a V.I.P on a night in the town I can envision a whole slew of sexy, stylish, femme fatale fragrances that would easily fit the bill and frankly folks...212 V.I.P isn't one of them.

If you just wanted a spiced vanilla scent with a little syrup then you really wouldn't have to look very far. I'd list 'em but there are a far too many to name that are more affordable, have more character and better lasting power. 212 V.I.P simply doesn't fit it's own standards by which the marketing and advertising suggests. o.O

NNN
NNN

Sweet bubblegum, drinks and dry ice.
AMAZING!

wwwdeviwww
wwwdeviwww

just bought it yesterday, one amazing perfume ..... it has the rich rum and vanilla mix which is so good and feels expensive.....
kinda unique among my other perfumes......great choice...i will recommend this....

lisamiarose
lisamiarose

I love carolina herrera perfums, but when I splash 212 vip I feel very beautiful : ) its strange that a perfume could make us feeling like that. But when I go out, like parties and clubs I LOVE put this perfume. It´s amasing, it has that flirt feeling : ) It´s the perfect night perfume, not to very very strong, just strong enough to make you feel like that :D
kisses*

Starlight_Angel
Starlight_Angel

Of all the 212 scents, VIP is my very favorite. While I didn't dislike the others, I just feel that VIP has that extra "je ne sais quoi" that the others were missing.

212 VIP starts out with a sharp bold blast of rum and a subtle fruitiness. I actually find the initial booziness a little overwhelming, and this is coming from a girl who adores a strong rum note.

However, within minutes that sharp alcohol note calms down to a warm soothing rum scent, with a soft floral note, and slightly nutty smelling undertones, until the sweet vanilla-tonka composition emerges to the forefront.

The sweet creaminess of this fragrance is definitely on the gourmand side, which is what initially attracted me to it.

I have a small bottle of this because I don't wear it very often. I have other scents which satisfy my rum, tonka and vanilla cravings, which last longer (this is a 5 hour fragrance on me). The sillage is pretty good though.

But when I do wear it, I always enjoy it very much, and then I say to myself that I should wear it more, because I like it very much.

Now, of course, with winter rapidly approaching, is a perfect time of year to give this scent the attention it deserves.

Vamy69
Vamy69

Thanks to my friend Jillzilla I got a chance to try this lovely perfume. I absolutely love this stuff. To me it is very gourmand with notes of jammy berries and vanilla/tonka bean. Then after a while it kind of turns into this rum vanilla berry cake smell that is just divine!!!! I could not stop smelling my wrist all night after I sprayed this on. Great lasting power too! Two thumbs way up for this one!!!!

Lil Mju
Lil Mju

This was an impulse buy - got a 30 ml bottle. And I (surprisingly) didn't regret it! To my nose, it's a lively mix of passionfruit, rum and tonka bean. the rest quickly fades away on my skin. What i like about it is that it's lively and outgoing. when i put this on, it makes me feel like a million dollars :) It is very long-lasting on my skin. But some perfumes "soak" into the skin, and they smell strong only if you smell the skin itself. this leaves a distinctive trace for a few hours.
@SheShe: You are completely right about the add and bottle: pretentious is the word that best describes them :-/

SheShe
SheShe

I decided to try a second fragrance by Carolina Herrera - the first one I tried was 212 Sexy and it was nice but linear and flat...
I had a hope for a great rum, being a fan of Guess by Marciano and curacao note lately.
What did I get?

Unfortunately, another flat fragrance! Flat and weakly developing notes, actually it looks as if ingredients were of poor quality compared to the price of a bottle.

The fragrance is nice but nothing special... Rum with vanilla at first, then gardenia showed up for a moment, then all became flat and musky - tonka - beanish... It seems too much attention was put into the look of the bottle (gold! gold! let them imagine they're rich! :P) and the VIP image (let's make women feel special) - the ad and "Are you on a VIP list?" get on my nerves - pretentious!

I expected nice rum, I got a weak fragrance that could be better if it wasn't so flat like a cheap perfume. Base notes last long though.

I wear it from time to time when I want to smell rum ;)

Fragrance: 3/5
Bottle: 2/5

Kione
Kione

Just got this from a friend who doesn't like it. And I love it!

I think it can be worn day or night but probably best in winter. It invites you like a cup of hot chocolate, I suppose that is the tonka bean.

Its sweet, rich and dark, not for all palates, not for the ones that like light florals or fresh fruits.

I do love it, but being a full time mum of a toddler might not fit my everyday life which is a real shame. I would deffinitelly wear it in an adult environment. Its not only for parties as the ad goes!

Edit to say that I wore it properly last night to a dinner party and I wasn't sure as I thought it was going to be too strong and maybe suffocating for the other diners. But just in the car I asked my partner if he liked it and he said he couldn't smell it! I was surprised, and then I noticed myself that it wasn't strong at all, and not strong sillage. Very gourmandy but totally inoffensive , not cloying and not a huge staying power.

So I will deffinitelly wear it more often and during the day in the winter very comfortably. I am very happy with this perfume.

Edit: I hate the advertising! Just watched the video and I don't like that message of some people are cool some are not, if you wear this perfume you are cool, fighting to get in the night club, etc. I am SO glad I tried this perfume without watching that first because its pretentiousness might have put me off.

princess27
princess27

really sexy sensual smell !!!u really feel like a superstar with this on you!absolutely looooooove it!!!

i have lady million also but i prefer c.h vip cause its just way sexierr!!!!

Justme1
Justme1

My absolut favourite ! <3 Pure love

Khloe
Khloe

I am on the guest list

jadeashleigh
jadeashleigh

I was surprised by this perfume very wearably feminine scent! It's beautiful from when you first put this on through the dry down ... however not enough to tempt me to buy it!

PseudoCz
PseudoCz

This is sweet and alcoholic in a great way! I feel strong rum, vanilla and tonka bean at first, going less alcoholic, more gentle and creamy gourmand. Passion Fruit don't appears too much on me and sometimes I think it smells like hazelnut with luscious tonka bean/vanilla. Well done modern fragrance, somewhat distinctive blending well in all stages.

Edit: Some buttery tones in drydown

WILD
WILD

This is SEXY! I loved it. I used it to a party and it lasted all night, I don't know why so many reviews imply that it doesn't last long. Lovely, refreshing fruity smell that would seduce any guy :) If you're looking for a young, sexy-yet-classy perfume, this is it :) Also, the bottle is amazing. The 30ml one can easily fit in a clutch purse.

ticalica
ticalica

Evaporated withing minutes! I couldnt detect the developing of the scent... It was sort of linear with the strong alcoholic smell

karlee79
karlee79

this is super pretty, at first spritz i can really smell the passion fruit, but it quickly brings forth the rum note, wich to me makes it milky and soft all the while still maintaining the fruitiness. Its very different and unique, this smells like nothing I have ever smelled, and this is the first time ever that a fragrance has smelled the way I envisioned it to smell. I bought this blind today because it was sitting there all by its lonesome and it was marked down $20 off. Man am I glad i did buy this, its so sparkly at first sniff yet smooth and soft or creamy with just a tad of sweetness when you pull your wrist away, must be the rum and tonka/vanilla. I love it. and btw it smells nothing like lady million, NOTHING. If you buy blind because of the notes, you will not be disappointed! so happy right now :)

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

Love it! I came across perfume by chance and I am so very glad I did. I get rum and passion fruit but they are blended really well with the rest of the notes and the whole thing works magic on my skin. It is silky smooth, confident and inviting. I find some similarities with CH. I don't think it has much in common with the others in the 212 series.

lucifera
lucifera

imo also a dupe of CK Euphoria, nice though for office wear

beautyfan
beautyfan

unfortunately too heavy for me.. I prefer more fresher and cleaner scents, I doubt, that I will re-buy it..
but overall it is nice scent, I think its good for evening and dinner out.. very youthful too..

treenhe
treenhe

i got the passion fruit to begin with, really gorgeously sweet without being saccharine. fortunately i don't get the rum or the gardenia. for me it's best when it's been on for a few hours....all musk, vanilla and tonka bean. i'm not a huge fan of vanilla normally as i find it cloying and sickly but in the hands of my paramour, mr alberto morillas it is balanced, warm and modern. i sampled this without knowing anything about it and on liking it and coming on here to write my review, i discovered it was another of his works. he and i have a many-scented relationship. i trust his scents to suit me and have only been let down once or twice. 212 VIP is a ghastly name by a house i'm not overly enamoured with but mr morillas has created a scent that, although it is more heady than i usually like, it is one i would definitely like in my collection. if i could, i'd kiss him :)

imellie
imellie

It's okay but kinda sweet and ordinary.

yuyulanta
yuyulanta

have very high expectation about it but umm
just not my taste.i can sense the rum when first smell it

panthere
panthere

luckily i only have a 30ml of this.Im getting a very strong rum note off this which is drowing out the passionfruit and the gardinia on me completly!. All im getting is a cloying tonka rum.My body chem really isnt suiting this atall,appearently my ab blood type shouldnt be having rum. Now i can completly see/smell why. I honestly hate rum as a drink too.On a positive note this perfume does have incredible lasting power!. This would smell great on someone else,alas its just not for me.Definatly a nightclubbing scent.

airchild
airchild

It smells of a young,succesful and rich woman.

omixochitl
omixochitl

I don't love the whole VIP concept but it's an OK fragrance. On my skin, this is unfortunately too sweet. The passion fruit and tonka bean notes are very prominent and the rum is so strong that it drowns the vanilla and gardenia. Too bad, I really wanted to like this, but it can be headache-inducing.

Good longevity and sillage.

divine diva
divine diva

I love the smell. It is warm and sweet plus oozing with elegance.Staying power is great.

bubblem3
bubblem3

Hola hispano parlantes y americanos bilingues :)
Compre este perfume despues de haber escuchado y leido tan buenas reseñas de el, y vaya que tenian razon.. creo que es mi perfume favorito. No se que tiene que me encanta! Solo lo uso de noche y la gente se me acerca mas con el jajaja. Es dulce no empalagoso, eso si, totalmente recomendable.

naheed
naheed

Young, playful and cheerful are the words that I would like to describe 212 VIP as.

It starts very sweet with some fruitiness which can be best described as, if the juices of some sweet and tangy fruits mixed with sugar have been heated in a balanced way to give a sweet note. At this stage, you can say 212 VIP is gourmand and that's what I thought. Then appears passionfruit note in all its glory and mixes with the sweetness of the top. The base settles with the accord of tonka bean and vanilla and here vanilla is really balanced, all the sugary note of the top and heart is mellowed down and it's now all vanilla and tonka bean holding the fruitiness of passionfruit and a hint of florals. In the whole fragrance, a floral note has been added in such a way that it just wraps all the notes with an echo.

Over all, 212 VIP will happily capture young wearers as the aura it surrounds is so young but, fragrance has no age to wear. I have already written it down on my list as I am looking for a sweet and fruity fragrance for my sister to present on her 18th birthday.

systeme_d thank you for the sample!

nadialauria
nadialauria

I Got 212VIP last night from my Boyfriend. and i LOVE it!! It smells just the way i like to smell. Its sweet, fruity BUT sexy. The scent it gives off is really hot and makes me want to bite my arm. lol i love it! and i sure want to get a bigger bottle!!! (^_^) and now i LOVE my Boyfriend even more

Blimunda
Blimunda

I had so much luck with this one and I was afraid of testing it...

It opens up cheerfully fruity and a bit sweet, but nothing about it is synthetic which pleasantly surprised me! I feel mostly gourmand notes while the middle notes are not detectable on my skin. Being supported by rum, tonka bean is the most prominent smell I get from this precious delicacy.

I though it had a poor lasting power, but actually, it only calms down a bit and enters your skin where it find its comfy place from where it illuminates all day long! I kept turning around myself in search for "that" unknown enjoyable smell when I finally found it is VIP breathing from my arm...

I am so happy to find it, and yes, I want the biggest possible bottle... Love it!

Martyna
Martyna

I've tested this today together with Lady Million and it turned out nicer on my skin, although it also isn't extraordinary. It opened a little bit sharp but it mellowed quickly into this flowery vanilla scent.

Simply nice and I didn't really mind the sweetness because it is not very intense.

Niunia
Niunia

Ok. It is simple and cheap smelling fume, but I like it :) Always looking for something sweet for summer time, but not sweet like Escada ... it makes me sick, and VIP is sweet, sassy but still classy. It's sunny and funny :)

mamamia
mamamia

i love love it. sexy,young and daring. it reminds me CK euphoria but frutier and lighter.

persefonex
persefonex

In Christmas, looked for this fragrances like crazy. Finally i found it. I am very dissapointed, because it smells like Bath and Body Works'Sensual Amber. I love vanilla; but in this fragrance is too sweet. Maybe is my skin. I like complex perfum and i think this is not. I don't recommend it, because is too expensive for a very common fragrance.

Zwiebel
Zwiebel

My mum had had a sample of this and decided to buy a bottle, but for some reason it didn't smell the same to her. So she gave it to me.
I like the way it starts fruity and dries down with warm vanilla. It lasts on me the whole day, and I have worn this to school a few times, it is rather casual - so much for the "VIP"
It still smells comfy to me, but that's probably 'cause it reminds me of my mum

redrose
redrose

I found this fragrance as so wonderful and comfortable one. I really enjoy to wear it. It is so "me".Im glad I found it as recently i could not find anything what could make me feel so sexy and free. I just love it!!!! 10/10

VANE_KSK
VANE_KSK

Es muy parecido al Fantasy de Britney Spears.
Muy Dulce para mi. pero esta bueno para tenerlo porque es muy prestigioso.

sofababe
sofababe

This smells better in the bottle than it does on me. It doesn't seem to last very long either. Quite a simple smell to me, I prefer scents that change a little, where u get a waft of one note then later a hint of something else. VIP is nice enough, but I'm glad I only got the sampler as I would easily get bored with a bigger bottle.

adrienn99
adrienn99

i could have sworn there is some patchouli in it...but the notes dont show.

also, this reminds me of Chopard's Wish a little, except 212 VIP is a little frutier.

212 VIP is on the safe side; could be OK present if out of ideas.

not impressed by the longevity, on me it was 4-5 hours.

Renia
Renia

it's nice but at the end it's smells like cheap body sprays. so i think it doesn't work for me. btw my friends have the same opinion. good at the first. but make headache after that.

cigdemaslankeser
cigdemaslankeser

212 vip; absolutely this perfum is wonderful!!!
everyone tell me says; "your perfum is wonderful and very sexy" 212 vip and me ; we are very happy :)

kristina_vili
kristina_vili

Adorable scent!!!!I think that the smell perfectly match on name-VIP.

Eleiria
Eleiria

Nice, bit too sweet, fruity, weak, has a very usual sweet vanilla drydown. It's another disappointment of the year. Well, 212 VIP is nice and highly wearable, that's for sure, but I couldn't see anything new. Even my brother, whose all olfactory knowledge is about what I -a little forcefully- make him smell on my wrist found it generic. I like passionfruit and at the very top, I could feel a little of it. Then, it was gone. Sorry, this is not something I would buy when there's the delicious 212 Sexy.

outofocus
outofocus

I think it is pretty close to 212 Sexy, a little less overpowering, with less "smoke" but still a little bit. I happened to try it after Lady Million and I think they are quite similar. I am not fond of Carolina Herrera perfumes but I must say I preferred 212 VIP to Lady Million. But anyhow I would not buy any of them. On the shelf though and the flacon is quite attractive.

lafefe
lafefe

I've just been to Barcelona and I'm impressed by the way Barcelona Airport was all covered with the ads of 212 VIP. The whole marketing operation looks really attractive and appealing but I have to admit that I had already bought it not for the ads, but for the fragrance itself. I don't like the whole concept of "are you on the list" or whatever it is, but I love the perfum so much! At first I though I contained white chocolate but then I discovered it was my perception of an exotic very strong vanilla. I detect passion fruit quite easily and I can say that it's now becoming one of my favourite notes in a perfume, together with vanilla. So the mix is perfect for me, it makes me feel like dancing and going out, it's perfect for a crazy night out! A very young fragrance, yummy but still sexy. Gold is definitely the perfect color to describe it, I like it very much!

merlin
merlin

A nice composition... Typical for those who like gourmad based fragrances and want to fill "yummy"
This is also, soury,liquorish.... OVERLY SWEET...for my taste..and very very common. (It reminds me of Lady Milion and Eau Mega!)
It lasts long...but It makes me feel as Im deeped in candys . Neither sexy or sensual

I wouldn't buy It

guest_patty
guest_patty

i got one for myself an absolutely luv it .... gotta give it a 4 star rating

guest_erin
guest_erin

can you get it i australia?

guest_Shena
guest_Shena

well havent smelled it yet, from all the comments i have read well if i have it as present i will gladly take.
For me to buy it i dont tink so.... i like perfume's that are sweet and kinky that makes u wanna dance.
had a 212 sexy not too bad.

ednafrau
ednafrau

i had a certain expectation to try this one because of the passion fruit/rum combination, but was sorely disappointed when i finally did: on paper and on skin, 212 VIP is such a "thin" scent...it lacks an anchor. absolutely forgettable. all the money went into the ubiquitous publicity campaign, it seems. and yet, with its faux-gold bottle and "aspirational" message, in this day and age of style over substance, i'm sure it will sell.

LuluCoconut
LuluCoconut

Yesterday I was going out immediately after work and wanted to boost up a bit what was left of the vanilla base of my Moschino Couture!, so I got a spritz of 212 VIP on the way.

Never loved the original 212, but this one is delicious. The opening is tart and jammy with the sweet passionfruit and the boozy spicy rum note, garnished with a lime as someone else said. The vanilla peeps right from the start, but is not overdone or too sweet. The opening is addictive,I wish it lasted forever. The middle notes are slightly more floral and just as sweet as the beginning, but there's something that cooled down my enthousiasm. Maybe the heart gets a bit too powdery, but thankfully at a certain point of the development the musk and the tonka bean mellow that powderyness. Although quite sweet, the scent has a definite mature feminine feeling. I'm not in love with the bottle, but the desing is quite handy, especially with the magnet in the cap. I couldn't compare it to Lady Million because the testers are empty everywhere (like if there's no other perfumes to try right now in shops!)

The sillage is very good, the staying power is about 5 hours on skin- not a lot, but just enough for a night out in the city.

anneleahd
anneleahd

I love it. Passion fruit and vanilla are softly blended. It is fruity but discreet. But unfortunately it lasts less than an hour on my skin (no trace of it whatsoever). I am disappointed because I have already bought a bottle.

guest_Mari
guest_Mari

I just got mine yesterday :) Its really worth every penny...love the smell!

nyoka
nyoka

a very modern vanilla scent.THe passionfruit makes ur mouth water!The delicious jammy beginnings r a reminder of days gone by when grandmother would stand over a hot stove making blackberry jam.THe dry down with the tonka bean is only made more beautiful by the sweet kisses of vanilla.,I love this fume.Its one of those,(IF I could only have one).

Oh Sugar

Bold, sweet and spicy fragrance, a bit masculine. Ambery, warm and very sexy. A great going-out perfume, I'm sure men will love it. It'd suit a confident, daring woman who likes attention. I personally find it perfect for autumn.

Trvevil
Trvevil

It started out quite yummy and similar to 212 Sexy, I keep smelling that favourite note of mine here too. I don't get any rum in the beginning. Heart is 'expensive' floral. It's pleasant blend of sweet florals. Overall, nice fragrance but I still prefer 212 Sexy, cause it's more intoxicating and I love it for years [and still dun have it¬¬].

vertigo
vertigo

VIP is not a bad one.
Starts fruity fresh & light, first few seconds reminded me of Womanity.
Then I could smell a vanillic accord, and then the passionfruit showed up again, which didn't surprise me. I often get the top or middle notes when I should smell the base ...
Overall, quite a simple yet pleasant composition, for evevning party use.
I'm not satisfied with its sillage - poor, and staying power about 4 hours...
I really enjoy the magnet that helps you to close the bottle :)
In my opinion, better than Lady Million, another new golden release.

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

I've only smelt this one on a strip and it's quite a nice dilute Amber to me. Nicer than Lady Million, I think but I won't be buying it as it's too linear and not unique enough.

guest_angel.flower
guest_angel.flower

I just love the smell.
thanke to my love for giving me this 212 VIP by Carolina Herrera gold bottle.....

fallingin28
fallingin28

I get a lovely, and tasty citrus scent from 212 VIP.

I do not see any citrus notes, which surprised me! I feel the missing citrus note could be sweet lemon, lime or something similar. Lime would go nicely with spiced rum! (but I never smelt the rum note)

The scent has zest to it, but it mixes with the passionfruit, and to my nose that creates a bit of a sweet grapefruity scent at times. (Sorry, doing my best to describe, I'm still training my nose!)

On paper I smell a hint of a juicy sugared passion fruit now and then.

The opening was definitely gourmand to me, and very yummy while the dry down is musky, sugary (but not cloying), vanillary, full of gardenia with hints of tonka but smells like lots of other bases I've tried as of recent.

Overall I like it and will give it proper try on my skin and update.

Update: After trying on my skin I wasn't really satisfied the way I had previously been. Something had happened with my body chemistry maybe? Maybe just that day, it didn't smell bad, but it wasn't a smell I was willing to purchase and wear. It had a sharpness to it that would catch me off guard.

sandrina_bambina
sandrina_bambina

It`s a perfect one for gourmand lovers:) Rich fruity beginning reminds me of jam scent followed with longlasting and strong trace of tonka and vanilla.

I tried it a few days ago in duty free shop, and my first thought was - it`s perfect for fans of strong and attractive modern-oriental compositions. Fruit in the start is enriched with rum accent, with no flowers in composition, just creamy and addictive structure on recognizable tonka/vanilla base.

Gold bottle 212VIP VS gold Lady Million by PR; we will see which one gets a gold medal in the long-run.

212 VIP by Carolina Herrera 3.88 out of 5 based on 913 ratings and 138 user reviews

Boots.com
Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Eau De Parfum Spray 30ml 1oz
212 VIP by Carolina Herrera for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 1.7 oz
212 VIP by Carolina Herrera for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 1.7 oz
Gift Set 1.7oz
212 Vip Gift Set by Carolina Herrera Gift Set for Women Includes 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 oz Body Lotion
Gift Set 1.7oz
212 Vip Perfume by Carolina Herrera - -- Gift Set - 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 oz Body Lotion
212 VIP by Carolina Herrera TESTER for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 2.7 oz
Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Rose Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Rose Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
212 VIP by Carolina Herrera for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 2.7 oz
212 VIP by Carolina Herrera for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 2.7 oz
212 Vip Perfume by Carolina Herrera, 2.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray Tester for Women
212 Vip Perfume by Carolina Herrera - 2.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray Tester
212 VIP for WOMEN by Carolina Herrera EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 2.7 OZ
212 Vip Perfume by Carolina Herrera, 2.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
212 Vip Perfume by Carolina Herrera, 2.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Gift Set 2.7oz
212 Vip Gift Set by Carolina Herrera Gift Set for Women Includes 2.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 oz Body Lotion
212 VIP for WOMEN by Carolina Herrera SET-EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 2.7 OZ BODY LOTION 3.4 OZ
212 Vip Perfume by Carolina Herrera - 2.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
212 Vip Perfume by Carolina Herrera - 2.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Gift Set 2.7oz
212 Vip Perfume by Carolina Herrera - -- Gift Set - 2.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 oz Body Lotion
Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Eau De Parfum Spray 80ml 2.6oz
Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Eau De Parfum Spray 80ml 2.6oz
Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Rose Eau De Parfum Spray 80ml 2.7oz
Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Rose Eau De Parfum Spray 80ml 2.7oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Carolina Herrera 212 VIP fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Carolina Herrera 212 VIP, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify 212 VIP by Carolina Herrera. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of 212 VIP by Carolina Herrera represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.