Designers » C » Oriental Woody « Groups

212 VIP Men Carolina Herrera for men
dislike

I have it: 703 I had it: 201 I want it: 458 My signature: 38

vodka
212 VIP Men Carolina Herrera for men Pictures 212 VIP Men Carolina Herrera for men Pictures 212 VIP Men Carolina Herrera for men Pictures 212 VIP Men Carolina Herrera for men Pictures

After the female version from 2010, Carolina Herrera presents the 212 VIP masculine edition. 212 VIP Men is run by the same slogans: "Are you on the list?" and "This is a private party." The fragrance reflects the style and attitude of the New York party elite, described as a party animal and nightlife scent, containing notes of gin and vodka. A man of this fragrance is a fun, charismatic and stylish, awakening lust and envy in others.

The oriental woody composition is created by Emilie Coppermann as an explosive cocktail of vodka, passion fruit, frozen mint, ginger, black pepper, lime caviar, leather, spices, amber and king wood.

The face of the campaign is Jon Kortajarena. The fragrance is available as 50 and 100 ml EDT with 75 ml deodorant and 100 ml after shave lotion.

212 VIP Men was launched in 2011. The nose behind this fragrance is Emilie (Bevierre) Coppermann.

Lime Caviar Pepper Ginger Passionfruit

Spices Vodka Gin Mint

Amber Leather Woodsy Notes

212 VIP Men Fragrance Reviews

GRAF
GRAF

What can I say for a masterpiece!! It is really an oriental, sweet masculine perfume, spicy scent with a remarkable longevity and very heavy sillage. It is one of the best scents I’ve ever had. Sweet and warm, reminds me the OneMillion (I have 212 VIP and 1 Million), same character but completely different scent (they are NOT same), I think 212 VIP is a little more sophisticated and chic. Pure magic! If I’ll buy it again? Of course!!!

dexo91
dexo91

1 Million may kiss the feets 212 :)
Incredible fragrance for very condident men.

ComaSaan
ComaSaan

Good frag. Sweet and warm. I must admit this has a OneMillion vibe going on, but different. Let's say a cousin of OneMillion.

Gotten comliments here and there. Not a ground breaker, but good for office.

Frag: 6.5/10
Sillage: 7.5/10

egeliegeli
egeliegeli

ikinciye aldım,güzel koku
212 serisinin en güzel kokusu bence

camposg
camposg

for the average nose, you would think this is one million. It smells just like it but this is fresher with that light vodka note in there. I dont know which one I like better. I would also say that "vodka" note is actually a ginseng note

hossein_gi
hossein_gi

Another sweet and sexy perfume that I have.it's mix of vodka,fruit and spice.at first when I sparay it,reminded me my all time favorite perfume,1 million.yes both of them are sexy and sweet but cinnamon and amber in 1 million made it more better and last more longer in body.anyway,it last good and enough for one night party.
یکی دیگر از عطرهای سکسی و خوش مزه.ترکیبی جالب
از وودکا و میوه و ادویه.در وهله اول منو یاد بهترین عطرم وان میلیون انداخت ولی خوب یه مقدار فرق داره. وجود دارچین و امبر در وان میلیون اون رو خوش بو تر و ماندگار تر می کنه. بهر حال عطر بسیار خوبیه و من بسیار خوشم اومد.

israuseli
israuseli

I like it, Even though I do not like sweet fragrances. Sexy, fun and likeable scent. Not amazing but very good clubbing scent
The dry down is still a bit too sweet for me.

Projection is good, longevity is quite poor

Intheair
Intheair

When I wear this, I get a lot of head turns and quite a few (even strangers) asking "which perfume are you wearing". Even if you do not care for compliments, I personally feel sooo good and confident with this charming smell. It keeps reminding you that you are wearing this perfume. Works incredible on my skin. Use it for special occasions and nights and be mesmerized.

Henrythe9th
Henrythe9th

To me this is a perfect club scent, preferrably for those young at heart. If I were a student at 20 – 25 again this would most certainly be my partner in crime dancing, laughing, enjoing life through the night and interacting with women.

On my skin 212 VIP has an almost vibrating, sparkling vibe that is so rare. -This is something extraordinary in my book. And this lasts for hours, easily from evening to early morning. I love it, but I think I´m not young enough for this. Everytime I go to the perfume shop it is there catching my eye and each time I sort of regret not buying it. Great scent! It is sweet, yet light and fresh, and manly in a modern way. Try it. 8/10

shashankhundia
shashankhundia

I think this is very very Overrated Parfum. I just got the bottle with Juice last week. The accords say, that it has ingredients like Spices, Ginger and stuff, but i personally felt, it is very sweet. Same Fragrance in TOP, HEART and BOTTOM Note.

This Parfum is good, but not the best, as everyone refers.. !!

PS - This is nothing to do with PR 01 Million at all.. !! No co-relation.. !!

jdawg
jdawg

Interesting, would like to buy a 30mL bottle of this perfume. This perfume does smell like some of the clubs I go too but overall, this perfume again seems to be so generic with the likes of One Million by Paco Rabanne, Davidoff Cool water Night Dive and Joop Jump but with a better twist. It's very sweet and refreshing. It's more suitable for teens.

nicholassua
nicholassua

it is truly a club scent <3

Xandro
Xandro

excellent...

Mr.X
Mr.X

This fragrance is really good , smell like something sweet and salty in the same time.

I agree with all those said that : THIS FRAGRANCE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ONE MILLION according to the smell, but still has same character !

long-lasting on my skin + projection is good

robes063
robes063

to me this smell nothing with one million...more a day use than a club scent

mista majestic
mista majestic

It's as sweet as 1million but that's about as far as any similarities go. It's like nothing else I've smelt and is a proper amber, coconut, boozy, sweet and masculine scent. A lot of the women I've come into contact with today at work have complimented it being dark and 'sexy' but really does work in hot sunny weather, so I'll be using it all year round for sure.

It'd be an interesting alternative to Boss Bottled once yours has run out, purely because of the sweet wood finish you have the next day at the end of the drydown. And it does last that long!

PS
PS

Nothing to do with 1 Million (Paco Rabanne); more classy then it. For night use. Girls like a lot. o/

lovetribe
lovetribe

I had so many expectations for this perfume because I am a clubber ... but what a disappointment ..... identical to one million .... there is only a small note of vodka that immediately evaporates. little longevity and sillage. luckily I have not made a blind purchase.
much better one million intense and I have yet to try one million gold ever.

Etheras
Etheras

Sweet bur also dynamic and masculine perfume is great for nights in clubs and bars. Dont try it in daylight or in extreme heat days. The perfume goes better and better as the times passes and the sweetness it beguns so heavily is taken by more stereotypical masculine tones which make this perfume irressistible.

victoria.mei1992
victoria.mei1992

Very sweet, but is made for men. Manly scent, modern, it feels like there goes a celebrity, truly when I sniff these, I remember Robert Pattinson :D

gargaum
gargaum

Yes, this one shares something similar to 1M: a velvety base (amber-leather) surrounded by some citrus and spices.
I'm not a big fan of passionfruit smell (kinda sour and reminds me of body odor sometimes), but the note in this juice is unoffensive and well blended.

Rio~sswi
Rio~sswi

What to say...I luv it more than PR 1million. Smell elegant and more vibrant. Almost unisex...Brilliant

jotalopez
jotalopez

Is funny reading how many reviewers say they smell caviar notes in 212 VIP composition. There is not caviar in this frag. Caviar lime (also known as finger lime) is a citrus fruit which pulp resembles caviar. That being said this fragrance is an amazing sweet-spicy, compliment getter combination intended for those with a young spirit. Hands down a must buy.

mystica
mystica

As a woman, I don't like citrusy fresh fragrances on men. I am an oriental lover as it goes for male fragrances too. This fragrance is a non-offensive and safe choice for a young man who is not that much grown up for lets say Aramis, yet still has the aura required to pull off a perfume with some depth and sweetness.

212 VIP Men does have a lovely character. It is safe, but not shallow. It's comforting and soothing; and not that much of a popular fragrance, no more than Joop, at least in my area.

mikedvd5588
mikedvd5588

Magnet untuk menggandeng wanita.. recomendedddd!!!!

crossdx
crossdx

Well, I'm not really into the club scene, but I just forget the hype and marketing when I wear this fragrance. I put all those trappings out of my mind and simply revel in the aura the scent gives off. Makes me feel like a Russian emperor, or a character in a Tolstoy novel. Potent and excuding confidence without losing warmth and appeal. I don't use it too frequently, but when I do it's always a pleasure. A night scent most definitely, but the one time I wore it during the day it wasn't too cloying. Just don't over apply and all is well. Superb longevity, I can still smell it after 8 hours, with good projection that isn't overpowering but effective nevertheless.

Projection/Sillage: 8/10

Overall: 8/10

glauber7
glauber7

it´s good to the club and nights it last long on my skin but i got headache everytime i wear

thazinha30
thazinha30

I'm a girl and I love wearing this cologne. I love wearing men's cologne and they smell more feminine on my skin, not so masculine.

ameer014
ameer014

I like it and I wear it but I get headache every time I wear it.

daialkamar
daialkamar

في الوهلة الأولى يصدمك هذا العطر لتشعر بانتعاش مفاجئ لما فيه من طبقات التوابل الحارة و لكن بعد قليل تعيد تفكيرك عند بدء انتشار الطبقات الوسطى من التوابل الحلوة و الآخشاب ليعطيك إحساس حقيقي بالريادة و الإختلاف
عطر مناسب جداً لهؤلاء المتمتعين بشخصية محبوبة متألقة فخمة ليؤكد على هذه الصفات في شخصياتهم
في النهاية أجد تشابه كبير بينه و بين بلاك كود من أرماني

At first this fragrance will shock you to feel a sudden revival of the layers of warm spice but after a few re-thinking the start of the spread of the middle notes of sweet spices and wood will give you a real sense of leadership and the difference
Perfume is very suitable for those enjoying the character loveable Sparkling luxurious emphasizes these qualities in their personalities
at the end I find great similarities between this and Armani Black Code man

MeThePerson
MeThePerson

I had to finally sign up when I saw the review by renzo77. Oh dear, un-informed, vitriolic and won't listen to anyone else. Okay, renzo77, sorry to do this, but you sound like you have a real problem with Antonio Puig... Did you get fired from the company or something?Checked your reviews... Oh dear. It works better when reviewing a fragrance to check the Nose who created it, the target customer, the concept of the fragrance and obviously if the wearer has skin suited to the ingredients. You sound like the person who soaks the blotter strip in the fragrance and makes a decision on the instant top note and alcohol evaporation. I won't write anymore as I might upset a troubled soul. If it's not your type of fragrance, don't wear it. By all means explain why you don't like it, but try to be helpful to those looking for a valid opinion. A fragrance should reflect who you are.
ANYWAY...
I love 212VIP MEN. It suits me and my lifestyle, suits my skin, suits my attitude and I get stopped and asked what I'm wearing with this all the time.
212VIPMEN is not a subtle fragrance, it will be noticed by others and it stands out from the crowd whether you love it or hate it. It blew me away the first time I smelled it as I couldn't think of a similar fragrance and that was a bonus for me(not by any means saying I've smelled thousands of fragrances but there are lots I wish I could try that are not within easy reach). Kept getting a whiff of it all through the day and I kept loving it. Got in the car the next day and it had lingered in the car. Still loved it. Had to have it. Got it. Can not be without it. I don't tend to wear it for more than three or four days in a row so I can come back to it and be mesmerised again and again. Lasts all day on me and I know there lots of guys out there who wear this now because their wives/girlfriends smelled it on me and went to buy it. I don't buy or wear fragrance based on wether it's male or female or night or day etc.

Molko
Molko

Yes, the top note is similar to 1 Million, after VIP is fresher and peppery to my nose. The smell is seductive, youthful and modern. This works better in warmer weather while 1 million is rather in autumn or winter time. I enjoy both of them. VIP's projection and lasting is moderate, "The Gold bar" is a monster and lasts all day.

fungest
fungest

ahhh...then aaaaaaah...
that what you will feel when you smell that magic...
its like 1 million..but not the same sharp notice of spicy ..you notice spicy but very simple after that the vodka will appear slowly then the amber and woody notice..
aaaaaah charming..
sillage good
longevity very long lasting.

jackfort
jackfort

Fairly close to Paco One Million but better...

FrozanKaos
FrozanKaos

smells like vomit. worst thing I have ever tried on my skin.

joao vila
joao vila

I would have loved to loved this perfume, it was a blind buy , and I was very disappointed ...too strong and it really smells bad on my skin, but i believe it´s not my kind of perfume, do to the great reviews in here

arduradu
arduradu

As someone said earlier, yes, it REMEMBERS of PR 1 Million, but it has no similar smell. It works very good in cool evenings/nights. It begins just wonderful and complex then it turns into something sharp-sweet. Has very good longevity and projection, but what a shame i can not feel it around me anymore after 1hour or so, i just get the sweet-dark-addictive smell on my wrist. Try before you buy, a very well done EDT.

neilvizuett
neilvizuett

I love this one, but one of my brothers hates it and gets annoyed when I wear it, he says is unrespectful that I wear it when other people beside me don´t like it, that´s why I don´t wear too often it because I think other people could find it intrusive since it has GREAT sillage and also GREAT longevity, the only "bad thing" is that if someone doesn´t like it, he/she will smell it anyway, due to the sillage and longevity, almost like 1 million. I love both, this and 1 million. They´re similar, yes, but this one is more... VIP.

Juiceman 0331
Juiceman 0331

I have 212 VIP and 1 Million and the similarity is the sweet scent from both.
The sweetness from 1 million is from the cinnamon and that bubblegum sweet.
The sweetness from 212 VIP comes from the passion fruit and amber.
This will remind you of 1 Million for only a few seconds after the spray, after that the vodka and passion fruit takes over, which 1 Million doesn't have. So if you don't want to buy this because you have 1 Million or you think it smells like one 1 Million, then you should try it again and concentrate on vodka and passionfruit and you'll see that it's not another 1 Million.

My overall rating 7/10

Marilia -Mariliaki
Marilia -Mariliaki

I bought it for my boyfriend...a very energetic perfume...a "happy smell"...so catch the rythm of 212 VIP:D

jpgaud61
jpgaud61

Chic, and urbane. VIP smells sharp & acerbic to me upon application, then softens into a masculine blend of vodka, pepper & mint. Projection is on the high end of moderate and has very good longevity.

This is a choice fragrance for a night on the town. 212 VIP is a fragrance people either love or hate; there isn't much middle ground.

Personally, I enjoy this fragrance and wear it often. The pepper note gives this fragrance that arresting olfactory edginess that I like. Two thumbs up! 8/10.

1millionintenseboy
1millionintenseboy

Only for party animals like me. I knew this is it, momment it came to my local store. This fragrance is made for clubbing. Women love it, and I love women who love it, if you know what I mean. But careful, this is very mature scent. It's not for high scholl horny teenagers. This is for men who seduce their women with style. Forget about Lancome Hypnose or Dior Homme, only 212 VIP is real thing. Believe me, it won't let you down.

Marcos Oliveira

ao usa-lo voce vai sentir um aroma sensual e agradavel...moderno e atraente.

clarabellan
clarabellan

I gave this to my ex for christmas last year. I love it! It's sexy, warm, confident but not too much... Definitely a turn on ;)

jason s
jason s

I have this and love the smell..but once I put it on my I sometimes get a headache/feel anxious. so strange! Either way I still like it.

rafiqi
rafiqi

hmmm... a bit identical to 1 million at the initial spray.. but the dry down more smooth and nice. love it!!!

nasrulisham
nasrulisham

I love this fragrance than 1 million because even smell quite the same but it has a character of its own. The first spray 1 million rather confusing but I really like this version

scentral police
scentral police

Almost disappointed at how similar this is to One Million. At least on me it is (some people tend to disagree). I loved One Million, but it's become everyone's "signature scent" so I've been running away from PR/1M. Other than that it's pretty okay. Sillage/Longevity 9/10. The box and canister are also very sexy.

34THN13
34THN13

Vodka+Gin+Pepper = Yeah VIP Scent... If u like Pepper notes fragrances like as Burberry Beat, Chanel Allure Homme Sport, Dsquared2 Rocky Mountain or CH Chic 212 Vip Men among the best Pepper note scent.. I love this stuff blend. Very good combination of notes and so attractive fragrance. Some people say this scent similar to Paco Rabbanne 1 Million.. What ? Soryy but this is so different fragrance and better than 1 Million for me. Longevity and Sillage is amazing ! Bottle so good. Most compliments on this scent. But so popular now :) I think this stuff wearable for cold weathers winter and spring.. Longevity 8+ hours on my clothes and skin. Sillage is very good.

Projection : 8/10
Longevity : 8/10
Sillage : 8/10

orestes

The best winter male fragrance!

Broseph
Broseph

Perfume ineffective. Females not attracted. Men are confuse, ask me if I go to toilet with them?
Needs more strong vodka.

shalamanoff
shalamanoff

Girlz love 212 VIP!

VIPMEN
VIPMEN

It doesn't have caviar (the fish's eggs) Actually, the composition is made of citric caviar, also called finger lime (the scientific name of the plant is "Citrus australasica"). The inside of the fruit looks like caviar, so maybe that's were the mistake is from.

And sorry for my english!

Robmeister32
Robmeister32

It smells similar to PB's 1 Million. It's like Carolina Herrera asking Paco Rabanne, Are you on the list?... for me to copy?

Kendall
Kendall

This projects like a monster on my skin....I'm 7 hrs in and its still going strong. Now I have a pretty good nose for fragrances now....and other than the obvious sweetness of this fragrance it smells nothing like 1 million. Like not even close, maybe the first initial spray but after like 20 secs completely different. I have both, so I know there's nothing the same. Now which is better I'd have to say this one. It's more sophisticated and mature mannered to me. Very very very pleasant scent, very different, like escada magnetism different not saying they're the same, just different. (

sagranha
sagranha

wow it works amazing today my brother sprayed it on me i loved it stayed more than 6 hours .

jdc0907
jdc0907

Reminds me of One Million but a much more sophisticated smell, I think it is much more versatile than One Million, but doesn't last quite as long. Very nice frag though

dascagdas

this is not like 1 million ... better faster harder.. .if you want to be remarkable, try this...

williamvargas
williamvargas

this does remind me of the one million type of fragrance, I think the people who love le male and scents like that would appreciate this one,it is a pleasant enough scent, I gave my sample to my son as it I think he would appreciate this more than I. a little bit sweet for my taste as is one million, I do not doubt the quality. I prefer the original 212 for my personal use. should be considered if you like these types of scents.

Ultra.Black7
Ultra.Black7

تلخ، شیک، باکلاس
دمای متعادل رو به گرم
مناسب مجالس و تیپ رسمی
ماندگاری عالی و پخش بوی خوب
وقتی اسپری می کنم حس خوردن شکلات تلخ با درصد بالا بهم دست میده!
عاشقشم...

jovejove
jovejove

I've bought two bottles of this and about to get my third. It's somewhat special to me, because I've picked this up the last two times I was in Vienna and will pick it up there again when I'm visiting at the end of the month. It's just full of fond memories of travelling through Europe for me. The most prominent notes on my skin are passionfruit, ginger, leather, pepper, caviar and lime. I hope this never gets discontinued.

An aquatic/daytime version of this to me would be Coney Island from Bond *9. Love that crisp smell of the sweet alcohol tones in both, but clearly, VIP is a bit more affordable.

Valfar
Valfar

I own this one for 2 weeks now. Loving this scent. The vodka-passion fruit blend drives me crazy. Gives me a possitive vibe and when i go clubbing makes me very euphoric. Similar to 1 million? Yeah maybe a little. More like Black XS i would say. But way better then any of these 2! Very good longevity and projection

thief of hearts
thief of hearts

I only wear this in a create a mist and walk through. Direct contact can lead to a briney harshness. Weird frag that bought as a daytime 1 million. But somehow i cant stop wearing it. Anyway spray and walk throught it so a coworker wont call you captain ahab while yur in his office :(

lanui
lanui

I don't know what I was thinking when I picked this up a month ago.

When I smell it now, it's strong, annoying, and unpleasant, and kind of overwhelming when I wear it. Does anyone else here also feel this way about 212 vip?

isabelamattarelli
isabelamattarelli

My boyfriend has this one and sometimes i use it! In my skin it becomes sweetier, i like the result so much! A dark-sweet-woody fragance with a great longevity! He said it smells better in me.

Gazo30
Gazo30

Ok I bought this yesterday & wore it today, it smells amazing on me, great longevity & projection!! Definitely the best of the 212 range by far!!

kaysee
kaysee

I understand why people say it smells like 1Million. On me it smells like a subtle version of 1mil. Not a big fan though..

SparkyMarky
SparkyMarky

I just bought my second bottle today and I love it! I also got the Deo-Stick. When I'm out to the club people keep telling me you smell so good. And since many of my friends and people I knew wearing 1 million , I'm going with this one instead....And no It's not smell the same....This one is more exotic :)

Dad jax
Dad jax

VIP IS FAR MORE BETTER AND SEXY THEN 1 Million, the mint and gin are wicked notes in this.... i dislike 1 million, though i got both...the girls love love this one..

hansito
hansito

People, Seriously? They DO NOT smell alike at all, check your noses! 1Million is a sweet cinnamon bomb, VIP is fresh, somehow sweet and elegant.

Robert G. Rodríguez
Robert G. Rodríguez

My new favorite VIP by CH another hit!!!!

Rich28
Rich28

I do get the comparison with One Million but I think that after wearing either for a while you begin to notice that they're similar but not indistinguishable. The major difference for me is the pepper note in VIP, I get that more than any other note on my skin. It's like someone spilled ground black pepper into the atmosphere causing you to sneeze. I've detected it and a few people have actually told me while wearing this that there is something in it that irritates their nostrils. My mother being one of them, would not allow me near her when wearing VIP.

It's also very long lasting and projects like a monster for hours, so my advice to anyone wearing this, especially if your skin brings out the pepper...2-3 sprays maximum and apply early so that you give it time to settle before you leave home. Trust me, cause you're guaranteed to singe some nostril hairs if you apply heavily. It's strange though, some people have no problem smelling this fragrance and others have that kind of reaction to it. Other than pepper, I get sweet leather and woodsy notes.

Despite the pepper, I like the fragrance. If it didn't feature so prominently on my skin, I would have loved it. It's a party frag for sure, but I think it also goes well with a suit at evenings, so if you like to party in a suit and you don't have a problem with the pepper, then this is the perfect frag for you, kinda VIPesque when you think about it.

neo009

this 1 is so unique ( unique in scent and ingredients )
don't know what is the relation with 1 million that people refer 2 , this is really soo weird .

neo009

there is nothing similar with one million ( I do wonder of people saying that , this is so weird ),
I love it by miles over 1 million.
Love it .

wahaboooh
wahaboooh

can i wear this perfume at summer ?

Marcos Oliveira

esse 212 Vip é o mundo !!! agradavel,conquistador e sexy. a voodka em volta do maracujá deixa-o tanto doce,mas não é enjoativo,aveludado depois da segunda hora na pele,rastro enigmatico com fixação maravilhosa e o que falar do aroma ? sem palavras, as mulheres querem cheirar,212 Vip é viciante ao extremo , melhor opção em relação a One Million . cativante e extravagante é 212 Vip !!!

Amoroso
Amoroso

3 sprays of 212 VIP on the neck + 1 spray of Dior Fahrenheit on the chest = Masterpiece fragrance .....

vitilsky
vitilsky

It is not similar to 1 Million, seriously, this has more of a mix of gin, vodka, passionfruit and wood smell. It is quite boozy, seriously, not subtle, also hard to get off.

tots_eminem
tots_eminem

It's in the middle of Black XS and 1 Million. Better then XS and not very playful like 1 Million.
Definitely a young VIP here ! standing out of the crowd, wearing modern suit and tie !
Buy, Try or Pass ? If you have 1 Million, just try it, if you don't, just crab this one !

Smyle12
Smyle12

I love that vodka is the main note here. Vodka... smells like unscented alcohol, so this is obviously marketed at teens. Hmmmmm... so this perfume smells mainly like unscented alcohol? That's great. It must me SUPER HIGH QUALITY, considering alcohol is the main ingredient in any perfume, although only the cheapest ones reek of it, let alone list it as a note. LOL @ "Vodka"... Haha!!! *smh* I'll pass on this one, I think. Maybe nobody who has reviewed this one is old enough to drink, regularly consumes vodka, or realises that vodka HAS NO SCENT. Derrrrrr...

renzo77
renzo77

this thing is antonio puig group: Carolina Herrera, Nina Ricci, Paco Rabanne, Comme des Garcons, Jean Paul Gaultier, Prada, Valentino, Adolfo Dominguez, Agatha Ruiz de la Prada, Mango, Massimo Dutti, Victorio & Lucchino, Antonio Banderas, Shakira Spanish silliness of that when it was low-mounted perfume ahh

Cire
Cire

This baby does me really well on a hot or busy day. Be in my company and you'll never tire. VIP keeps me going and it keeps projecting on a silent but audible note, I guess that's why I keep on going back for more.

Neyzen
Neyzen

Those saying that this is similar to 1 million.. Please see a doctor to check your nose.

I like both.. they are nice scents in their own way. But neither would be a signature scent because after some time they become boring and overhelming.

But their similarity ends at this point.

1 million is bright, 212 VIP is dark
1 million has a chewing gum scent, 212 VIP has a sour vibe
1 million is transparent and piercing, 212 VIP is solid and direct

Most important of all, all the notes of 1 million is constructed around leather, while base of 212 are woods and most notes are different..

Believe me, if this wasnt presented in a metal bottle, nobody would even remember 1 million!

212 VIP is the dark, harsh and strong brother of CH Men. It should have been named "CH Men Intense".. But CH Men is a masterpiece and perhaps Mrs. Emilie thought that 212 VIP does not deserve that name :)
(CH Men is also her creation, but not listed)

Nothing extraordinary, but it is a nice frag.
Finally, it has the greatest bottle I have ever seen!

juanma
juanma

Es cierto que hay una versión "Gold" de esta fragancia? Alguien me puede responder?.

daker26
daker26

El aroma perfecto para toda ocación formal y fiestas nocturnas, excelente para atraer al sexo opuesto, incluso recibes cumplidos masculinos, dentro de los más conocidos de esa linea olfativa, los enlisto así:
1. 212 VIP MAN (El aroma perfecto, adictivo y sensual)
2. HALLOWEEN MAN (Una mezcla atractiva ligera quea todos va a encantar)
3. THE GOLDEN SECRET(1 million mejorado y menos intenso)
4. ONE MILLION (Gran intensidad, lo amas o lo odias)

magicnose
magicnose

Quite different from One Million. First of all it has a much fresher, breezy vibe to it. Almost a cool vibe. And most importantly it does not have that rose / patchouli combination that creates the rich pungency in One Million.

rolls.oud&cigar
rolls.oud&cigar

my young friend who is madly in love with one million asked me hey what are you wearing??? i told him thats one million but for grown ups ;) lol

replay
replay

It is like PR One Million, only better and more unique, more masculine. Suitable for women too.

jhrajgor
jhrajgor

212 VIP it is !!

dascagdas

please help me which one, this ch 212 vip or versace eros ?

Ana Pavao
Ana Pavao

It is definitely a must have if you like to wear discreet but lingering fragrances. At first you can smell the lemon and passion fruit top notes, and right after about two or three minutes you notice spicy vanilla and after a while lingers the good ambery note with some memories of the top notes. Very nice sillage and it lasts on my boyfriend's skin for more than 10 hours. Better in the warm and hot weather, for day and night. Love it. Love at first smell. 10/10

SkullPutraLand
SkullPutraLand

one of the best fragrances for men..it smells so good, its not linear at all ,its unique and its not popular not too many people wear this , it lasts all the day and it has a perfect projection for 7 hours and it actually leaves a decent scent trail. i recommend this for anyone and forget that it smells like 1 million ( that i hate ). this is totally far from it , try it at least.
oh this is one of the colognes that what it projects off you skin is pleasant and if you smell it directly on skin you may feel it harsh so give it few wearings if you didnt like on your skin , and see what others think about it.
this also can be worn all year , in any season, it is very fresh you can wear it for summer

Guilherme Fernandes
Guilherme Fernandes

Um dos melhores aromas que já senti.
Exótico, jovem, moderno, cítrico, alcoólico (notas de bebida), adocidado e com um fundo de couro e amadeirado incrível.
212 VIP é muito confortável para usar a noite (talvez em dias muito frio seja viável o uso durante o dia) e principalmente para baladas e bares.

Por ser um perfume para noite, 212 VIP tem notas cítricas e frescas (maracujá, lima, gengibre e menta) que permanecem durante toda a evolução do perfume.
Acompanhado de especiarias, do Gim e Vodka (principalmente) transformam 212 VIP em um delicioso coquetel que ganham mais luxo e mais força para a adição do Ambar, Couro e Madeira que garantem aroma único e de longa duração!

Realmente me sinto VIP usando este perfume ( e ainda não senti ninguém usando 212 VIP aqui no Brasil).

Mesmo sendo um perfume doce... 212 Vip não chega a ser doce ao extremo (como o 1 Million). Doce na medida e muito confortável.

E não se parece em nenhum momento com o 1 Million!

Fragrância/Fragrance: 9/10
Fixação/ Longevity: 10/10 (mais de 12 horas/More than 12 hours)
Projeção/ Sillage: 10/10
Versatilidade/ Versatillity: 6/10
Try/ Buy/ Pass:  Try

One of the best scents I've ever smelled.
Exotic, young, modern, citrus, alcohol (gin and vodka), sweet and with an amazing drydown of leather and woody.
212 VIP is very comfortable to use at night (maybe on days too cold is able using it during the day) and especially to clubs and bars.

212 VIP is a Night Time Fragrance, and It has citrus and fresh notes (passion fruit, lime, ginger and mint) that remain throughout the evolution of perfum.
Accompanied by spices, the Gin and Vodka (mostly) 212 VIP transforms into a delicious cocktail that brings more luxury and more power to the addition of Amber, Leather and Wood making an unique aroma and long Longevity!

I really feel VIP using this perfume (and still did not feel anyone using 212 VIP here in Brazil).

Even as a sweet perfume ... 212 VIP isn't sweet to the extreme(like 1 Million). It is sweet and very comfortable.

And it's not look like 1 Million!

kinetisphere
kinetisphere

Nice scent, and it's not like 1 million. It is it's own concoction. Classy and unique.

taster
taster

Today I finally tried this scent for first time and I was expecting something much better. 212 VIP MEN was big dissapointment for me. I applied 4 full sprays - two to my wrists and another two to my neck and after that I run to bathroom as fast as i could to wash it off. This scent was sweet and nasty and it almost give me nausea. And it isn't manly at all. I think it's more like woman fragrance. Overall i give it 3/10. Anyway, i don't get those sweet and cloying scents. I guess i'm just not into 1 Million or 212 VIP type fragrances.

danthestudent
danthestudent

bought this as i was getting bored of 1million as when you go out clubbing every guy is wearing it, this is a great alternative with a slightly fruiter smell than one million, im amazed that this stuff is so cheap, think ive found a new favourite!

MexiKen09
MexiKen09

Guys there is no caviar in this scent, its caviar lime or finger lime which is just a type of lime. So take caviar out of the notes.

riolux
riolux

I don't get this at all. I got this from my wife, but I feel like a teenage girl wearing it. It just smells sweet with no depth or class. More like gin than vodka if you ask me, although barely noticable. Some of the candy sweetness dies over time, byt the drydown doesn't offer anything more masculine or exciting.

Previously my wife has given me CH Aqua, which has some resemblance to this but is way better. Before that she gave me Chanel Allure PH which is in a whole different league.

I would say it's for guys between 15 and 25 (I'm 34 :-).

true
true

عطر تو وان تو vip با کیفیت بسیار بالا موجود است
پخش عطر روحانی
rohani.moh@gmail.com

viden359
viden359

milion times better than one milion..! just great fragrance

Quajoamanquah
Quajoamanquah

a true masterpiece...enough said.

MintyBobbins
MintyBobbins

This perfume is SOOOOOOO sexy! I will give it to my husband right away!!! :)

gio
gio

I liked it more than 1 million because of the fresh hints in the middle thnks to the mint and gin

oldy.ramanja
oldy.ramanja

It smell's so good, in fact i am an citrus lover typical of perfume...but when i smell this...i fall in love in a moment. Sweet spicy, not to strong, but the smell will definitely being notice "Its You" if you wear it. After Aqua di Gio, VIP it definitely my second / evening signature perfume

ahmadnademi
ahmadnademi

همانند وان میلیون،گفته دوستان رو تایید میکنم،وان میلیون شیرینه ولی وی آی پی تلخ،برای فصل سرما،ماندگاری خوبی روی پوست من داره،تقریبا 6 ساعت با پخش بوی خوب

murillocezar
murillocezar

vodka, passionfruit and mint make this scent DELICIOUS! sweet and strong in the right measure. Not aggressive, not stifles, is remarkable and enjoyable. It's worth! one of my favorite scents!

Ivan Reis
Ivan Reis

Probably my favorite scent. I had never been stroke like this by any perfume, and still haven't. It's sweet, but still masculine. It surprises me it doesn't have any vanilla in it. Because the top notes totally smell like vanilla to me.

Bruno2theV
Bruno2theV

Hello my Fragrantica brothers and sisters. So I am going to have a birthday dinner on the 29th and here is my question. I received a bottle of 212 VIP Men for christmas and I have a nearly halfed bottled of Trussardi My Land I am undecided of which I am going to use.

Which do you think is more apropriate for that situation?

Cheers. :)

IrekFF
IrekFF

hybrid of one milion
good for clubbing, compliment getter, ladies lure
perfect for younger boys
great longevity and sillage, sadly - quite expensive at the moment :(

nopiz100
nopiz100

you will smell spicy like Black pepper and ginger and after that there is a differant smell like wood

david.camargo.9
david.camargo.9

To be honest, I don't find it as appealing or as noticeable as I would like it to be. Yeah, it might linger on you for about 6 hours+ but at that point it is just almost unnoticeable.

I really like it but, again, it kind of let me down on the Sillage department.

opsy10
opsy10

am now addicted to it. I tried this last year when it was released at a duty free. I was like 'this is commercial nothing new, somethin i smelt before' A year later , stumbled on it an decided to give it a full wearing. I like it .its not as loud as 1 million . Its silent but present. i wear to work in the morning and in the evening still smells on me ..More lasting on clothes..

Marcos Oliveira

usando e viciando !!! lembra 1 million,mas muito melhor,menos doce e mais versatil...dá pra usar de dia com o clima ameno e frio,maravilhosa fragancia,melhor da casa CH "em minha opiniao" frasco e embalagem nota 10,exala sofisticação e modernidade,rastro alcança boa distancia e fixa super !!! usar com 3 sprays no maximo para despertar o mistério na mulheres,isso a noite e 2 sprays de dia "26 graus de temperatura no máximo"
*Aroma/Fragancia : 9/10
*Fixação/Durabilidade : 10/10
*Projeção/Silagem : 9,5/10
*Versatilidade : 7/10
* Geral : 9,5/10

Marcos Oliveira

BLINDDD CAROLINA HERRERA,melhor fragancia da casa na minha opinião,fixaçao perfeita,projeção exagerada,moderar nos sprays 2 a 3 no máximo,aroma delicioso e viciante...maracujá gelado com bebida(vodka)...ainda colocarei mais comentários.

arhman
arhman

very much similar ti aigner men 2 !... my kindda smell.

vergil_s
vergil_s

به نظر من این عطر با وان میلیون خیلی شبیه هم نیستن.
اما جفتشون خیلی گرم و غیر قابل تحمل هستن واسه من.
سر درد شدید میگیرم با جفتشون.
پخش بوش زیاده متاسفانه! :(

afiqebrahim
afiqebrahim

Lady like this,,, :) n i used it now,,,my bad comment is the smell disappear less than 4-6 hrs,,n not lasting at all,,,n my good comment is,,the smell is,,,,umphhh....Nice~~ :)))

hernie
hernie

Love it! And I'm tired of read that it's a clone of the pestilent One Million. I can't deny some similarities but I think VIP is much much better! I had to give One Million 2 my bro, hated it

marques_rp
marques_rp

man, I really love this frag!

Aegis
Aegis

For those with longevity problems, check if you dindt get a fake. My skin is very dry and lasts 10-12 hours.

Abbas
Abbas

Good smell and fresh and cooling effect logintivty is just 2 hours on my skin

Burridge
Burridge

It's far too much like 1 Million. I'd describe it as a slightly toned down version but worse, when you spray 1 Million on clothing it gives it a horrible, aerosol sort of base note (it stains too, bastard) with VIP, on my skin atleast, it always has that base note. I'd just go for 1 Million, it's cheaper too, I got the 100ml for just over £40

RAG1987
RAG1987

I now have this and although it is not my typical sort of scent I decided to buy this. I have experienced PR 1 Million A LOT by smelling it on every guy through all 4 seasons. I live in Scotland and despite not having the warmest of weather I smell this all the time even on really hot days, some guys persist on wearing 1 Mill year round. I think that if worn correctly and in small doses it could smell ok but I would NEVER wear it as it is too common and comes across to me as too sweet and sickly. 212 VIP has some slight similarities. In my opinion it has taken the good from PR and made it into something a bit less heady and cloying and in turn created something much more toned down and wearable. I get the booziness and the slight mintiness as well as the wood and spices from 212 VIP. This stuff DOES have lasting power. I applied at noon and it is still noticeable at nearly 2am. It dies down a little throughout this time and I find this to be a good thing, I love this fragrance and I enjoy wearing it, I think it lasts just the right amount of time before it gets too much or gets boring.

I don't necessarily think that 212 is a copy or a wannabe/watered down version of I Million but I think they have tried to create something similar that they know is currently popular amongst the modern fragrances of today and have made something that is much nicer. I don't think my nose could ever recover if I worn 1 million and had to smell it all day on myself. So strong and mephitic. Not bad if you like it but for me I chose 212 VIP any time. Even the bottle is nicer I think. 9/10

jaysga
jaysga

i use this in evening events

Nadia Beatriz
Nadia Beatriz

It smells divine,I love love love it!! Every man should have it in his wardrobe,this is amazing,the vodka,the passionfruit and the mint blasts,I recommend it for every man ages,young or old.. Fantastic..

ritsjoey
ritsjoey

This perfume is on the verge of being attention-seeking but its cooler notes forbid it to do so - unlike Paco Rabane One Million.

It's a rather strange blend of notes but it does work well. The opening with its gin, mint, and passionfruit is quite a noseful and for a while its hard to discern other notes. But it doesn't have to be a bad thing! The packaging itself is for a perfume-meant-for-clubbing and I totally see the point.

But I do find it one-dimensional. Not enough depth of smells, and rightly so, coz the crowd who will love it won't care about any depths. It's largely for a younger crowd coz older guys would seem to be trying too hard if they wear it.

Overall: 3.3

5 Nose-gasm
4 Awsome sauce!
3 Good but not exciting enough
2 Meh!
1 Hell to the no!

haiphong
haiphong

i got a bottle , very please ! my wife love this smell so much!

harish.naidu
harish.naidu

the best of CH , it smelled as long upto 9 hours
on my body, Projection ( my friends nasal opened )

orestes

perfect fragrance! long lasting! It lasts in my body all day,even after bath,also' reminds me my other favourite fragrance (discontinued now) by paloma picasso "MINOTAURE"

GugaGaidzak
GugaGaidzak

Puig is changing a few notes here and there. the company is responsible for VIP, One Million and The Secret, they have a similar scent that was sold by zara years ago. And yes they are almost the same, so behind each brand Puig hides a secret.

The Profit !!!

But this is quite exhausting for us, cuz this kind of perfume is getting saturated , we cannot stand this trend anymore, my head hurts.... and i know you guys dont care about that... but please, we have had enough.

ozz1980
ozz1980

Would be nice and mature without or less passionfruit note.

jenhan
jenhan

Well, i buy this since i'm curious about the vodka note, well surprisingly it smell the same like Paco Rabanne 1 million. just a weaker version but fresher and more youthful. the bottle is cool, with magnet cap,not badd and i think its better to use it to some clubs or party.

pablo.lizárraga
pablo.lizárraga

Emilie mix ch men (her creation) with 1 million (best seller)= another best seller.

ursusmaritimus
ursusmaritimus

nice perfume with good lasting power but not very unique.
i find it vey similar to other perfumes.

periquito89
periquito89

Although following the same path, I think 212 Vip Men is the one which has more difference to show among itself, 1 Million, The Secret and Golden Secret. And after several tests of the four, it is my preference too. There is something fresh here, which continues after its stars (and maybe this is what brings to some and to me that feeling about "Black XS" - but just here). The base is easier to smell. I like the bottle and even the black paper box.

murysusanto
murysusanto

A power fragrance just like paco one million, wrapped in the metal frame..that's exclusive. Yes it last on hot weather day, on skin you'll see the transformation from first to last, it will run 8 hours at least and on clothing it stays for days.
Well worth for the price..

Cheers

mj9999
mj9999

Very similar to 1 million but lacks the synthetic mess....a little toned down version of 1 million, but same use: clubbing...not for office or else you would smell like eating too much candies...

Juanalfieri
Juanalfieri

212 VIP against 1 MILLION

who'll stay on the guest list ?

sameh
sameh

A good scent , Nice bottle & CRAP CRAP CAP longevity !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
P.S. Won't be bought again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PeixotoSantos
PeixotoSantos

I think this fragance is a good one, but it is far too much like One Million, with the exception that One Million is way better.

nasescoba
nasescoba

I love this fragrance. I tested it out a few months back and been meaning to purchase it so i could add to my already impressive collection then i finally got around to buying it. I really don't get how people are complaining about the projection and longevity. I put this on before a night out and i can still smell it when i get home and even after i have a shower i can still smell a trace of it on me. I have never known a fragrance to have such superb longevity as this one.

You can certainly smell the Vodka element to this perfume and it has a fruit cocktail night out type smell to it which i suppose fits in with exactly what the fragrance is marketing for. I love Paco rabann Million but felt it was getting to popular and every man and his dog was wearing it and i feel this is similar in a way and is a great substitute for 'Million' as so far it's not quiet as popular, i hope it stays that way as this is a lovely fragrance that i have now added as part of my signature fragrance collection.

ralphpr7
ralphpr7

please, dont waste youre hard earn money on this one, dont blind buy like i did, big mistake. the scent on CHVIP is kind of good, yes it is, but it has nothing special, very very subtle for being a sweet perfume, doesnt last at all and after an hour it gets like an inch projection, very close to skin. i thing that PR1MILLION is a better choice. also the tag price for VIP is way to hight for what you get. CH has made many more better perfumes, but for this one, ill better use chic or herrera aqua and save some money.

firsttime
firsttime

It's sweet-scent I've ever had on my list. Just want to buy CH for men but it out-of-stock then I pick this up and when I first try on my body it's feel like I'm a puff cake! haha dont get me wrong, I mean it very sweet delicious onmy skin,longstive and still feel it's a men fragrance!

vanton
vanton

VIP 212 is different, but it is in the same ('sweetish') category as One Million and Black XS.

VIP 212 does lack something compared to One Million and Black XS, but the frangrance does smell a different.

If you are looking for an alternative to One Million or Black XS(because every second guy or girl has it), make the purchase. The smell is new, for now...

waine
waine

I gave this a test sniff. Although I enjoy the house of Carolina Herrera, this did not move me. If this is similar to Paco Rabanne's One Million and to Black XS as set out in the reviews here, I will not be buying it. I already have the fantastic One Million so I would much rather buy Black XS which I have grown to love after my numerous testing.

bwcw81
bwcw81

212 VIP is quite ambitious in the way they blend way too many scent in one! Making it a terrible mess... Let me explained why below:

First note is a blast of Lime Citrus with a very funky gingery and peppery spicy scent, when you sniff again, another funny sweet passion fruit scent hidden below it.... a very weird "citrusy, fruity and spicy bubble gum" scent. Minutes later, another weirder scent evolved, is the Mint and Vodka (spicy water smell) with hints of cardamom scent, I can't say it is worst, but it make me smell like someone spilled a cocktail juice on me! I don't think anyone will like this kind of scent on them! Last note is a mild ambery woodsy note with hints of leather. Longevity is ok, but projection is bad, stay close to skin only.

Overall, this is not the VIP scent that I wanted to wear to dinner, very disappointed and I think it deserved a better name> "212 Cocktail" ! Wear this if only you want a cocktail scent with you all night long! 4/10 from me.

RachelGrigg
RachelGrigg

This reminds me of Celine I think

donkey_kong
donkey_kong

i can understand the cross between one million and black xs however i get way more black xs then one million out of this , the one million note lasts about 5 mins after the spray and then this dries down more into the black xs side ,
alot of projection and power from this scent it was definitely made for the club or nights out in general
not bad but not amazing
6.5/10

dukeofscent
dukeofscent

Too many idiots are saying it's better than PR 1 Million...well, to each his own. But as far as "synthetic"...NO! The ONLY synthetic note PR 1 Million has, is it's leather note...yes it's the only one. That is why it's longevity is a beast. The bottle of PR 1 Million I own, but rarely use, is only because I have 100+ fragrances, but let's be fair and not call it "synthetic" like some misguided dumbasses have stated in their reviews.

RoRoSe
RoRoSe

Just bought this to my fiance as a Valentine Gift .. I was at the perfumes shop I smelt more than 20 Perfume But this one stopped me and said I AM WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR :)

I agree this one is similar to 1 million ,, But Younger & sexier !

I love the kind of spices & woods into it ..
This is how I want my man to smell :)

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A fresh tangy scent which is clean, yet synthetic, on myself it stays close to the skin and does not last long and it may not appeal to those with allergies..

I applied 6 heavy sprays

0-5 mins. Tangy, stands out, night time. Very good opening, however it affected my allergy enormously and I got a huge lump at the back of my throat

5 mins - 30 mins - 6 inch projection. Once it settles down, it changes to a good, clean, day time, stepped out the shower fragrance which has average to low projection. It is "tangy clean" and I presume it is the mint which makes it fresh and laid back, yet it is synthetic and artificial, but still very nice nonetheless. Could be become sickening if over applied and I personally would get boored of this quickly.

30 mins - 1 hour. Same smell as above - 3 inch projection

1 hours - 1.5 hours. Same smell as above with a little soapiness - 1 inch projection

1.5 hours - 3 hours. Close to skin. Nice and mellow and chilled scent on the skin but so close that you cannot smell it unless you go direct to the area you sprayed on. There is a faint smell after 3 hours for a couple of hours

Nice clean smell, yet very artificial. Nothing new or unique. Poor longevity and projection and so not for me - I have tried this on 2 occasions and both affected my allergies and both the frag did not last long on me, perhaps this is my chemistry not getting along with this frag

Mirza
Mirza

Helllooooo before i'm gonna write a review i wanna apologize if my english is bad ,because i'm not an american or a british ,i'm an indonesian people ....okay well i'm declare this perfume is the best for the smell and longevity ...i like these smell because it's not too strong it's very calm and great for me ..the longevity is awesome i sprayed before i take a bath and after did that the smell from this perfume still stay on my arm ....the best perfume

dad hash

i've got both 1 million and this, i tested both to an extent, i like this one more then one million, it is perfect for winters but unfortunately the longevity of this one is quite low, may be 4 hours .....

flopi81
flopi81

I like both, 1 Million and 212 Vip.I think 212 vip smell almost the same.I want to say that both PR and CH are made by PUIG.

jb11286
jb11286

Find it interesting that so many find it to be "copy of one million". In my opinion, One Million has by far the more generic base tones and VIP is much more unique

tuscany
tuscany

If you have One Million then you have VIP 212...smells similar..only difference is,one is sweet and the other is spicier.

vinisantosrs

Bought it yesterday, and I'm so in love with it! Attention caller, great projection and long lasting! My first Carolina Herrera.

vinisantosrs

@ Dreh. 212 vip has NOTHING to do with Egeo, 212 is minty, spicy and has a little sweetness on it, Egeo is very peppery, and there's no mint or sweet notes on Egeo. Maybe you need to test 212 vip again.

calvin.jevernsky
calvin.jevernsky

Which one is better? Carolina Herrera 212 sexy , Carolina Herrera Chic or Carolina Herrera VIP MEN ?

dad hash

My Xmas Gift from my sister, just recieved : ), First spray straight away reminds me of 1 million but once it setteles down it is kinda amazing stuff, will work on it more tomorow!

jozi1991
jozi1991

It's definitely sweet scent and very spicy. Not every day scent. It is very good for party occasions and clubbing. Longevity on this is 8-12 hours on skin and 24-48+ hours on clothes. It smells rich! So Scent 8/10 Longevity 10/10 Projection 8/10

dreh
dreh

I particularly liked it, but I think it's not so original. I'm from Brazil and here there's a company called 'O Boticário' that has a similar fragrance called 'Egeo' which was lauched some years ago.
The point that have really impressed me is the bottle, I would say it's high tech. Incredible.
The longevity, on my skin, is good even living in a hot place.
It's sweet but not cloying because it's also fruity/ fresh.

Dreamcatcher92
Dreamcatcher92

For me it smells like Black XS by PR ...
they're not the same tho..I have them both n I love them <3
If u like Black XS, I'm sure you'll like 212 VIP!

Sektor_nl
Sektor_nl

To my nose 212 VIP Men is a mixture of 1 Million, Black XS and Joop! Jump, which makes it a youthful, fruity sweet fragrance with a little touch of freshness (not a citric but a vodka-esque crispness).
Only pitty is the lack of strong, dark, earthy tones in the drydown. 1 Million has its woods, Jump has its tonka beans and 212 VIP has ... a lot of emptiness.

I would say, make an Intense version of this, boost the pepper, boost the woods, boost the leather (which is impossible to detect now) and you've definitely got me hooked!

Palosanto
Palosanto

Really disappointing. It's generic stuff, with a "sweet" twist in the end which makes it, in my opinion, more suitable for women than for men. Pass.

happychub
happychub

i love CH fragrances, but this one...my opinions it smell similar to PR 1 million, but i can detect the vodka when 1st spray. Nice bottle design, worth to own one for collection, 1 million is rich smell, 212 vip definitely for party !

Lance
Lance

Absolutely a copy of 1 Million, only with a little touch of Gin!
Dont bother buying this if you had 1 Million (but if you love 1Million so much, buy this as another falcon of 1Million)
But if you trying to choose between them, I recommend this over 1Million

vinisantosrs

I tested it today in a store and I'm in love with this fragrance. I don't think it's similar to One Million, maybe a little, but One Million is very sweet and intense, and 212 Vip is more fresh and sexy. The mint notes are very noticeable. Certainly will be my next buy.

varun.talwar
varun.talwar

i also though at beginning, but it is not exactly like 1 million its different, though its fruity and quite weak, does not project that well. Its not bearable after some time, smells Lime all over. Did not like it that much, though its nice to wear some time but not a regular scent.

I like 212 VIP Men. I find it more similar to Paco Robanne Black XS than 1 Million. (1 Million is a very busy scent, I think) Thanks goodness, I don't smell any salty fishy carviar here or too much spices. It's just sweet and smooth with the gourmand-like quality just like Black XS, but it is more refined with a nice balance of synthetic notes and sweetness; making VIP 212 is more wearable, in my opinion. Most girls probabbly will enjoy the smell of this too.

Senzadite
Senzadite

I´m so dissapointed at Carolina Herrera...is a weaker version of 1 million, with a very fast vanishing note of mint...oh my, the word mediocre fits right here,lack of originality too...nothing else to say about this.

Carestinus
Carestinus

if this is what Carolina considers VIP, I rather went to the party next door instead... this is loud and very tacky... it might call some attention but the problem is it is a bit invasive and it doesn't have a specific smell... it goes from black xs (without its edge) to one million and then you just wonder "where else have I smelled this before... eh... was it with... or...". Loud, loud, loud and it stays that way forever.I don't mean to be too harsh though since I agree this could make a great night out frag... the problem is one person might be special with it... but 2 would just be unbearable under the same ceiling... and that's what will happen! 10 people will wear it everywhere making it just VIEF (very impossible to escape from). Sorry but I rather kept dancing somewhere else where I'm happy being on the list... or better... where there is no list and we can all get in

jim
jim

Same as 1million
same price and 80% similar smell

bp
bp

Fabulous.
The ideal scent for use in a disco.
It has a lot to do with me.
All the perfumes of the 212 range are excellent.
Ideal for all young people who want to impress on the night.
If you have more than 30 years old this perfume is not for you. Forget it. You'll look like the grand-daddy desperate.

zorans
zorans

212 VIP men is woody oriental fragrance made by perfumers David Apel and Emilie Bevierre-Coppermann (never heard of them) of Symrise under creative direction of Rosendo Mateu.

It starts with fresh sweetness with some spicy elements.Very similar opening to 1 Million and Black XS but with less sweetness and darkness.I think that caviar and vodka are just marketing because I can`t smell any of them.Just lemon and mint with sugar in the opening.
In the middle phase ginger,black pepper and apple are mixed together and easily recognizable.
With added woods,musc and tonka bean 212 Vip continues sweet till the end.
This is sweet fragrance but all the way it has some freshness.It is not cloying,has some good projection and good longevity.For me it is better than 1 million and Black xs.This is good for autumn and winter.

Would you buy it? Well, if you don`t have any sweet fragrance or you just need one or two fragrances yes.Otherwise not very interesting to me.There are much better new fragrances out there.

gasperk
gasperk

I love it. Its great for night and winter, or every day use in winter. Its soft and warm.

Projection is ok... not super strong but fine. 7/10
It lasts on my skin for about 7-8 hours. thats good.
Smell. i love it! 9/10

Some people say its the same as 1 million. ANd i agree, when you spray it on your skin it gives you the same feeling like 1 million, but after 10mins its nowhere close to it, all diff. smell.

poibra
poibra

My first impression was similarity to 1 million but after using awhile, i can say differences easily. I own also 1 million, which is much more sweet and heavy (not in a bad way, has own characteristic) But 212 vip has own character as well, diffrence i think the bubblegum smell, in a very good way. Top notes very similar but after 1 hour middle tones very different.

After using both fragrance, i can easily say i like the 212 vip men more !

Maddyrain
Maddyrain

It's definetely a softer version of 1 Million. Such a nice suggestion of different notes that, in the end, smell exactly like another fragrance...

Ouch!
Ouch!

Like most people have said this smells like 1Million and it definitely does. For me... The two main distinct differences are this is more crisp and clear and the pepper is quite prominent.

It's still really nice, but... Nothing new... Sorry Carolina, Paco got there first I'm afraid!!!

darlosu
darlosu

opening and heart very similar with 1M, base note seems to be vary close to XS Black dry down, CH is member of PUIG so what can i say.. think they need to leave the PC line, too much focus on 1M&XSB structure! Anyway the bottle is super and also the longevity!

Carles
Carles

I like this scent a lot because it makes me happy. It's sweet and soft. I can't tell what the main notes are but it's not passionfruit nor mint. I haven't smelled pure gin but maybe that's the main note? Without looking at the ingredients I would say it smells coconut, lime and a little bit of caviar in the background. I compared it to Paco Rabanne today and wouldn't say it's a copy, not at all. For me 1 million ironically smells cheap/not exclusive.

Something tells me this would go great with Gucci by Gucci!

Noxer69
Noxer69

Well this frag its great, i love the caviar lime note and the gin, menta...well fantastic ;)

GreenMan
GreenMan

Maybe my nose is defect, but all I can smell is vanilla, cedar and pepper. Nothing else. Very generic and boring.
Longevity seems very good, but who wants to smell like this for 10+ hours? :P

parfumaddicted
parfumaddicted

i've expected something more, much more --- very similar to 1 million for me, its very bad to smell it... nothing unique, nothing different to others, its sad :(

i like the bottle :)

lalelu
lalelu

this is like twice as sweet as 1 million, with the mint missing completely .. smells like a women parfume :(

antonpan
antonpan

After CH Men, that is a masterpiece for me, I expected something more unique from Carolina. It seems to me that after the success of PR 1 Million the Puig company (owns such brands as Carolina Herrera, Paco Rabanne, Antonio Banderas, Prada etc.) began to make all its male fragrances similar to this bestseller. Last year we had Antonio Banderas The Secret, this year - 212 VIP Men. On a card the new Carolina Herrera smells like a watered down fruity version of 1 Million (I haven't noticed any resemblance to Black XS). But when I spray 212 VIP on myself metamorphosis shocked me! The smell turned into... chocolaty deodorant Axe (Lynx) Dark Temptation. Yes, one-in-one! I had to wear Axe instead of perfume, but 212 VIP is 25 times more expensive!

When 1 Million is a sillage & longevity monster, this one is quite light (longevity is good thought). Yes, like those seductive deodorant. However I have to admit 212 VIP is a comfortable fragrance.

heliotroupe
heliotroupe

I detect a whiff of One Million juice in this one, wait for the dry down and there it is, you just can't get away from that One Million waft it is everywhere, personally I would rather not join in this VIP party

angelico
angelico

I think that the "Caviar Note" become more famous now

Starting with the strange / sweety-salty "womanity" by Therry Mugler

we can feel that VIP have the same culture of "Womanity" ... it is the culture to ask for a sweet Dessert Just after a Delicious Sea Food Lunch

It is the secret behind combining two differents scents: Salty/Sweety >>> Angel/Devil >>> Good/Bad

It is the School of "Ange Ou Demon" by Givenchy

VIP it is a good one

Fehdandoo Del Enzioo
Fehdandoo Del Enzioo

i bought a few hours ago .. elegant design .. a fun loving part animal with a citrusy amber twist smell ..

all the ladies told me to get it .. if it appeals to them as sexy and smells good why not?

e.anderson
e.anderson

I love my bottle of 212 men and was excited to see Vip comea long with top notes Of gin, pepper and lime. On first spray I did not smell any of those notes but instead a lightly sweet floral and a bit of the leather smell. But the second spray I was able to smell the gin and lime without trying but was very short lived. It all settled down to a what smells a lot like a slightly sweet baby powder to me. It is a vey clean scent. I dont think it is going to be commonly worn sent for me but I really dont have any complaints other that i expected something more lively and less reserved for a scent titled VIP.

mlle<3delicieux
mlle<3delicieux

Smelt this the other day and when I was trying on the 'for her' version which I love. Now I'm confused as I think I could actually prefer it to the one meant for my gender!?

freddiefingers
freddiefingers

got to agree this smells like black xs and oriental Dream by Angel Schlesser.it's way too strong and sweet for a mature man.quite lucky my local Debenhams stocks it so i could try it out and I found the overall effect off-putting.Gin and Vodka in a fragrance would have tempted me to buy this blind but thank God,it would have been a waste.I dont even smell them.
It would appeal enormously to teens and those into very long lasting sweet fragrances but for the mature man,please dont even bother.

Anyway,it's marketed toward party people so they can go ahead and have fun wearing it

frogman
frogman

Not a bad scent, But I can't imagine a mature man would wear it. Smell kind of like Redbull or bubblegum. More suited for teenagers.

Angelstar
Angelstar

Love this scent, bought it for my man a few days ago, very explosive on first applying and dries down to a gorgeous soft nearly floral base, sillage is amazing lasts for hours. Very addictive.

Brettyboy
Brettyboy

The first thing that hit me when I first tried this was David Beckham Signature story. I don't mean that any derogatory way because I happen to think that is a great smell. This is more refined and ticks a lot of boxes for fans of 1 million and the like. If I was 21 this is what I would probably be wearing. This one falls into the " don't analyse too much...it just smells good" category.

leenie1989
leenie1989

I have never smelled a men's scent as sublime as this, I sprayed it on a card the other day and myself and all the girls in my work were swooning over it. Very light and fresh, yet masculine and sexy, I will definitely be buying this for my boyfriend! My new favourite!

davy1990

Yeahhhh true and thats good then that it will stay! Personally i think its better then 1 million and black xs! Does smell amazing! Get this for your guy girls ;)

Papi

I guess it will stay for ever. If it's gonna make them money they won't take it off the market, also they would have mentioned it in adverts.

davy1990

To be honest though it did smell abit like 1 million and i brought it today as well!!! It does also smell like a less sweeter version of black xs!

Does anyone know if its will be staying on the self permanently?!?!? or is it a limited edition fragrance? Going to make it one of my new favourites!!!!!

Papi

What? 1 million ? no way!

It's similar to paco rabbanes Black XS.

Who is with me ?

I must say it stays on your skins +7-8 hours. I mistakenly sprayed it onto a piece of paper strip from hof and it's fourth day now, you can smell it as it was sprayed a minute ago.

You are on my wish list

querelle
querelle

Party animal?? Gin and vodka?? Nah.. This is another One Million clone, unfortunately.. Blunt, boring and so sweet it will make you cry. The salesman in the department store was really excited about it, said it is very nice and unique. Yeah, right..

migueldematos
migueldematos

I had access to the perfume today. Great packaging, beautiful box and a flashy bottle between a 3D VIP pass and a silver bar. Scent wise: well, it's the sexyest and strongest CH Perfume for men. Not too original, it resembles other perfumes, but has that vodka note that makes it special. It surely has staying power and it is a strong and sweet fragrance right from the start. In the beggining a little too agressive and not so special. But an hour later it develops into some green notes of lime and maybe vetiver, some woody smells too.

Stays in the same line with One Million by Paco Rabbane and other sweet smells, I think.

Overall I give it 7/10

Bram
Bram

I hope the scent is as good as the packaging, though I'm kinda skeptical about the GIN and Vodka..

212 VIP Men by Carolina Herrera 4.07 out of 5 based on 853 ratings and 203 user reviews

Deodorant 5.1oz
212 VIP for MEN by Carolina Herrera SET-EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ SHOWER GEL 3.4 OZ
212 VIP for MEN by Carolina Herrera SET-EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ SHOWER GEL 3.4 OZ
212 VIP for MEN by Carolina Herrera EDT SPRAY 6.8 OZ
212 VIP for MEN by Carolina Herrera EDT SPRAY 6.8 OZ

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Men fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Men, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify 212 VIP Men by Carolina Herrera. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of 212 VIP Men by Carolina Herrera represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.