Designers » C » Floral Fruity « Groups

212 VIP Rosé Carolina Herrera for women
dislike

aldehydic
212 VIP Rosé Carolina Herrera for women Videos
212 VIP Rosé Carolina Herrera for women Pictures 212 VIP Rosé Carolina Herrera for women Pictures 212 VIP Rosé Carolina Herrera for women Pictures 212 VIP Rosé Carolina Herrera for women Pictures 212 VIP Rosé Carolina Herrera for women Pictures 212 VIP Rosé Carolina Herrera for women Pictures 212 VIP Rosé Carolina Herrera for women Pictures 212 VIP Rosé Carolina Herrera for women Pictures

Carolina Herrera launches 212 VIP Rosé, a new fragrance of the 212 collection that also represents a flanker of the 212 VIP version from 2010. The fragrance supposedly embodies glamour, elegance and fun atmosphere of fashionable New York parties. The composition is described as a fresh, sensual and feminine.

Top notes reveal sparkling touch of pink champagne, fresh and slightly fruity, the perfect symbol of a NY party. The heart is revealing peach tree blossom accord which provides a dose of sophistication to the composition. The base performs with sensual and soft woody notes (Queen Wood, musk and amber).

The face of the new campaign is supermodel Gisele Bündchen. The fragrance is available as 30 and 50 ml Eau de Parfum. 212 VIP Rosé was launched in 2014. The nose behind this fragrance is Lucas Sieuzac.

Champagne Fruity Notes

La Petite Fleur d’Amour

212 VIP Rosé Fragrance Reviews

éciboszi
éciboszi

Soha nem volt CH parfümöm. Barátnőm szereti a rózsás illatokat neki vettem ezt. Magamra fújtam és láss csodát ott volt az a fás leszáradás amit annyira szeretek. Egész nap birizgálta az agyamat. Tetszik a pasinak is, nagyon jó lesz ez a nyaraláshoz. Kell nekem :-)

Tussa
Tussa

it opens very sweet, almost candy sweet, but with dry down i could fell the wood and and fruity notes. I wouldn't say that I dislike it, but will not buy it.

geanina_gandac
geanina_gandac

I do not know why I bought this perfume.Maybe because I like champagne.It is a sweet and fruity perfume with a warmy sensation.I feel the champagne but mostly I feel the peach. Amber gives it a sweetish touch.It is not for rainy days.

BABYBEAR1910
BABYBEAR1910

:-( I CANNOT REMEMBER the opening notes... It dries down fast and disappears equally as fast :-(

Fortunately I only bought a 30ml

09/05/16 it's starting to grow on me but still nothing WOW, it reminds me alot of Olympus and Aura but without the respective PUNCH that they bring

15/06/2016
Its taken a while but I've come to like it...a nice everyday fragrance

Salminesky
Salminesky

I absolutely DESPISE this perfume like no other. It goes on the top of my perfume wall of shame for sure. This perfume smells like urine on me. The couple of times I had gotten myself to wear it, I couldn't stand it and could not wait to get home and get under the shower to wash off the smell. It STINKS!!

michie123
michie123

The opening notes are very fruity and citrusy. I can smell the champagne and its almost playful, young and light. I however just love the perfume when the base notes come through, after a few hours. The woody, soft musk fragrance is sexy and beautifully feminine. I also smell vanilla and adore this part of the perfume mostly. This is a great sophisticated perfume with many facets.

MAGF1993
MAGF1993

Fruity, delicate, feminine, elegant... really like it!

dannysmom
dannysmom

Purply Haze- It's probably 212 Glam.

Purply_hazy
Purply_hazy

Not a review but more of a question. I was sent this as a gift, but I notice that the bottle is a dark, somewhat fuchsia-like pink as opposed to the rose gold bottle I see on the pictures for this perfume. The smell is nice, it reminds me of Victoria's Secret "Strawberries and Champagne" as it has this fruity note then hits you with a champagne note. The bottle looks authentic though in terms of the craftsmanship, and it lasts long as well, but I am having second thoughts about the authenticity.

Smells really good though, but a little too fruity.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

carolinaesp
carolinaesp

I like it. Smells most of all like Champagne, a little bit of some flower. Also it makes me think of a very fun party with loud music... a rich kid's party - fancy yet young. It's not offensive and sillage is arms length, when it dries down it becomes more discreet. That's what I imagine how a young-popular-but-nice girl smells at parties, pleasing everyone around with her fun and easy-going personality (someone said it here before... it's probably what blondie Serena from Gossip Girl would wear).

CH by Carolina Herrera also reminds me of parties, but a more grownup one, with people wearing leather jacket while smoking cigars and drinking whisky in a pub - maybe Serena in her late 20s? haha.

Martuccia_87
Martuccia_87

I bought this fragrance when willing to chose between one of the Dolce&Gabbana scents. I found them way too heavy and peppery on my skin so I asked the assistant to show me something more fresh and sweet. After smeeling loads of perfumes I found Herrera's Rose' suprisingly fruity and joyfull. I've decided to give it a try buying a set containing also a fragranced body lotion. I think it was a great choice, my boyfriend just fell in love with this scent and he always says that he admires the way how the perume matches the natural scent of my skin and how it lasts on the pillows and bedlinen even when I'm gone.
I bought 50ml bottle about 2 months ago and I use it almost every day, also when going to work as I find the scent delicate enough to wear all day long. Some workmates of mine were complimenting Rose' especially when smelling the first champagne notes. I find it quite longlasting, mainly on clothes or scarfs, even though the scent loses a lot of its uniqueness after hours.
It might not be the most original perfume ever and definitelly it is not an addictive, mistique night 'male-hunter', but I think it's a very safe choice if someome is looking for a clean, fresh, fruity, joyfull and girly every day scent. Wearing it cheers me up and makes me feel sexy. If I won't find any perfume pleasing my nose more than this one, I will definitely go for it again :)

tahia_loky
tahia_loky

Es un perfume dulce afrutado, no logró sentir ningunas otra nota, quizás unnpoco el floral. Es un perfume elegante, formal y sexy, bastante rico.

NancyD76
NancyD76

With changing of the season, I was looking for something else. Something more warm, something classy yet fun. Last week I bought 212 vip gold, because I liked it so much when I fist smelled it. After a few days I realized this is not me. I'm not into the sweet scents and that scent is so sweet..
My friend liked it though, so she bought me the lighter 212 Vip Rosé perfume and we swapped.

I like this scent. I just love the opening with the sparkling rosé champagne scent (I'm a rosé champagne and wine drinker :-)) but I also love it when it comes down to a clean yet sophisticated musky woody scent. It's not that longlasting on me, but hey I don't mind getting that lovely champagne scent again and again :-)

ADDED: I've got this scent for a couple of months now and...I don't wear it. There's always another perfume I like more to spray on in the morning. It's not that much me as I expected it to be..

rida.nayani
rida.nayani

Checked it out a few hours ago and bought a bottle right away. To be extremely honest, at first I thought the opening note somewhat smelt like nestle juice, so I moved on to other perfumes but suddenly I realised that the perfume opened up to be a pure delight. So delicate, feminine and sexy!
Absolutely in love with this one!

martuapoynter
martuapoynter

Smells like baby rose soap. Lasts. So soft... If you want a strong pefume this is mot it, but definitely subtle and lovely.

Marina_22
Marina_22

I don't know if my nose is wrong, but I can really smell bananas with champagne. So delicious!

Primrosiaa
Primrosiaa

With a quick decision I exchange my armani code with this parfume. I just bored with armani but now Im little disappointed with my decision cuzz I think this is too blonde for me. I like sexy scents intense ones but this is very pure and sweet young adult party scent so I try it again and wrlte my long review.

hyperfluff
hyperfluff

Really lovely for the first 15 minutes or so. Amazing opening of champagne and fruits, so feminine, pink, happy, sparkly. Smelled it on a friend as she was exiting the washroom, she had just sprayed it on. I had to ask her what it was that made her smell so delightful. She showed me this bottle. Then just a little later it turned into a plain clean laundry smell with a bit of peach. She let me try it on myself...yup...delicious opening...then too quickly it degrades into that typical pink-fruit-tinted laundry detergent drydown that reminds me of a zillion other scents. Pass.

GBakly
GBakly

I simply love this perfume

On me, the Amber and Champagne stands out and last all day long. It is a shame there is no body lotion for layering, Yet i tried to layer it with White Musk Oil, results are amazing it balances out the amber, and gives it a more powdery note.

Will buy it again for sure ♡

Update:

There is a body lotion now! Got it and it is perfect! Makes the perfume last all day long

nrthans
nrthans

use it with Tom Ford tobacco vanilla >> it works !

paggeo
paggeo

No Rose guys, don't get confused! It's Rosé!! Meaning the colour! Really beautiful and very feminine. Definately has a champagne note!

Quite sweet and fruity at first, but gets musky, ambery and woody after an hour.
I think it's very ordinary, this is what comes in mind firstly.
Not bad, nice and simple, but a little boring for my taste.
I also think it's weird, that there's no rose note in VIP Rose.

margarita.angelova
margarita.angelova

This is a perfect office appropriate day fragrance. I don't associate it with night life and loud parties at all, it is too gentle for that.
212 VIP Rosé is a cheerful though elegant and overall lovely scent but I still must admit that I probably won't be able to recognize it if I happen to randomly sense it on the street tomorrow - it is a rather common smell.

Edit:
When I wrote this three weeks ago, I was visiting my parents and my mom has just received it as a gift. When leaving, I sprayed myself with it and went home. And I found out that I couldn't bear the absence of this scent in my life so I bought my own bottle two days later.
With me the magic usually happens straightaway - if I love a fragrance, I know it immediately. This time I didn't see it coming. It's heavenly.

aiisha
aiisha

Well, imagine a big pink air balloon. It's fun, looks charming, may be even sparkling a bit, good to look at, but inside you can find thick emptyness.
I can imagine this for the young and flirty crowd, a trendy scent which is at most pleasant, but nothing more. Has no soul at all. I don't know why I'm wondering so much, neither of CH editions had a real inner "je ne sais quoi".

SzekelyEmoke

So I have been wearing this perfume few times, as it is similar to Gucci Envy Me 2, but this one is nowhere as good as the Gucci one. It is very dusty-sharp and powdery, it irritates my sinuses and makes my throat hurt, and also gives me headaches. :/ What a shame...I'd say is kind of unisex.

HAPPY JUNE DAY
HAPPY JUNE DAY

I like it! It's a bestseller too.
It is sweet, but in a shy way. Makes you think of a woman just being introduced to society. Towards the dry down, this young woman blooms to a grown woman with a very evident quiet inner strength. Maybe that's it. 212 VIP Rose' is not loud but you know she's there. She has "presence" :-)

Miruna
Miruna

I love it, it's a great smell, very sexy and feminine. Unlike the others said, I can smell a soft and very pleasant hint of roses on my skin, but the most predominant note is definitely
champagne.
After all, it's not "Rose", but "Rosé".

I own the 212 sexy which is my favourite perfume and I think I'll buy this one when I empty the bottle.

irenesa
irenesa

Wow. A metallic woody fragrance that sparkles with every move you made.
Crispy, enthusiastic. Fun. Makes me wanna be in a cocktail party and makes me wanna speak to the audience. This makes me wanna be the center of attention... without a doubts you WILL be. This is somehow the perfect combination between class and fun. This smells CLEAN. I imagine Serena Van Der Woodsen wearing this (??). And YES!!! It smells like Gucci Envy Me II, now discontinued and missed by a lot of people.

SzekelyEmoke

Bought this as a blind-buy based on all the positive comments I saw online.
I really like this. Smells very expensive and "rich", like a real VIP.
Again, would like to clarify that the "rose'" is not the flower we all know, is the rose' champagne!!
I find this simmilar to Gucci Envy Me II, which is my signature, but this has the rose champagne in and is a bit frutier, not far from a male scent though...reminds me a bit of cologne. :)
The projection is interesting, the longevity is good, all I want from a perfume! 8.5/10

sisanirg
sisanirg

My first perfume which doesn't disappoint me with its longevity. It lasts all day on my skin and clothes. It is the scent of young women, i feel grown-up but young at the same time when i wear it. I love it.

Valleyofthedolls
Valleyofthedolls

This is absolutely amazing. Super clean ( probably the musk + champagne) but at the same time so feminine and sweet. I'm crazy about this fragrance. Great projection and longevity. LOVE!!!!

elena gonzalez
elena gonzalez

A super sexy cocktail of champagne and fine fruit mixed with delicious and soft peach blossoms. Be careful! If you use people to your charms you will surrender. Intoxicating...

flowersandcandy
flowersandcandy

Pleasant scent,but there is not any rose in it.It's gentle,sweet,powdery,more candy and musk than flowers.Pretty much a common scent.

hohohosan
hohohosan

Lovely! 212 series are really successful and this one is not an exception. It is flowery and a little bit spicy ( as long as i remember). As other people mentioned, it has notting to do with rose. When i first smell it, it reminded me Euphoria by Calvin Klein. Maybe they are sharing a note, i don't know. Longevity is moderate and you can use it in every season, it will keep up with heat and cold i guess.

jamaral
jamaral

Fui experimentar... Gostei muito...aroma sensual feminino com boa fixação.

Dioguh
Dioguh

This is not like euphoria at all. I find it very feminine and relaxed, great for the evening

chanel4747
chanel4747

no rose in it, very masculine to my nose, but though I love it. I find it unique and gives me self confidence. I can smell aldehyde (maybe the champagne crisp) and very spicy earthy. It is not linear at all, it begins very fresh and loud but settles to a warm spicy scent. It has a vvveeerrrrry llongevity and the sillage is heavy.

lu.scopel
lu.scopel

I think it's a strong scent. When I first sprayed it on my skin I felt immediately the smell of red grapes, but it was soft. So that's when you realize the champagne notes. I think 212 VIP and 212 VIP rose are the most impressive, wonderful and sexy perfumes among the others 212 scents created by Carolina Herrera. I personally dislike 212 and 212 sexy.

michelle.p.stpierre
michelle.p.stpierre

I agree with Adriana and others below. This is not anything like Euphoria. Euphoria is a spicy Oriental floral suitable to be worn in winter because it's quite heavy, while this is a much lighter floral fruity.

There's no rose in this because rosé (notice the accent mark acute) in French means pink. It refers to the pink champagne note. That note is bubbly and a bit fruity. I did for a while smell something like litchi in this, and that can be a bit "rosy" in scent. For some that think they smell rose, that might be what you're smelling. A very woody drydown with amber and musk lingers for hours.

This is very classy, elegant, and can be worn for day or evening events. I tried this on actually at work one Friday afternoon and coworkers thought that this was most definitely "my scent" because it melted into my chemistry so well. They all thought I could easily wear it in the office. Longevity is awesome on my skin. Most probably just warm weather appropriate. Will try in winter to see how it wears, but I'm guessing the wood notes would be more pronounced.

EDIT: After wearing this for a couple of weeks, I can honestly say, I love this!! This is very nicely done.

On the top left of this web page, you see "People who like this also like..." Well, among those perfumes there is Rose The One. I couldn't agree more with that. They don't smell alike since they open differently and one has rose while the other has peach blossom. For some reason though, they do have a similar sweetness to them and definitely that same fizzy opening that later turns into that slightly smoky/powdery and sexy *vibe*. If you love one, you'll most probably love the other.

Adriana Duarte
Adriana Duarte

Euphoria?? No no no

Cassiano
Cassiano

I start this review with a note: the term “Rosé” comes from a type of champagne. It has nothing to do with rose, the flower. I have seen so many people asking about the "rose note", that I thought I should clarify this point.

The bottle is a case apart, perhaps the most beautiful of the whole line 212 women, keeping the magnetic cap, but with beautiful finishing in rose gold tones, giving the sensation of luxury and sophistication.
The perfume touches the skin of effervescent form, with its nuances of Strawberry, black currant and wild fruits, present in almost all champagne of the rosé type, which is the main note at the top of this composition. The fragrance still has fruity notes, to help enhance this aroma, besides peach blossom, amber, musk and wood tones.

After about 1 hour of its application, loses strength and projection, leaving the fruity side and going to a softer, creamy scent.
I think it's a sin to compare it to the traditional 212. They have different proposals, since the original is fully floral and this one follows a row over energy, which began with 212 Vip (2010). But I agree that for an Eau de Parfum, the result disappoints a bit, because it behaves like an Eau de Toilette.

I think it might presents more positive results in warmer days, as it has this refreshing feature, besides fitting very well with a movie at the cinema, bar with girl friends, etc. But if you want to be noticed, work a little more on sprayed and go confident, because compliments will come to your ears.

similar to Euphoria?!!you must be kidding!they absolutely have nothing in common!
212 vip rose,isn't much of a rose perfume too,but it's mild and nice like a rose.
it starts with fruity,citrus notes and soon becomes floral and a little musky.I love peach blossom and it smells great in vip rose.
the bottle looks like a chic lipstick in nude color that ladies who want to look modern and flattering wear(not something bold like red),this bottles explains the perfume inside very well.it's definitely nice,but not bold.very good and of high quality,but doesn't crave to get attention.

cherie97
cherie97

Suprising. It's a light, sparkling fragrance, that reminds me of rose champagne and pink roses somehow. Somewhere in the base I feel something that I can't describe, like a bubble gum. This is pretty powdery, velvety smooth fragrance. Elegant and young. I still can't decide if I love it or only like it. Usually I don't fall for fragrances like this one, but this time I just can't stop myself from testing it every time I'm near it's bottle - which is very pretty, by the way.

umtaleb
umtaleb

The champagne note is so crisp and sparkling. Very refreshing. Quite well-balanced with the floral. Did not find it sweet. The wood adds some depth.

Overall an excellent flanker; stand alone.

Longevity: moderate
Sillage: soft to moderate

truseva
truseva

This is not rose like flower, this is Rosé- sort of wine.

aleksandar.dragas6
aleksandar.dragas6

I think it's Rosé like champagne and it has champagne listed in notes..

MeThePerson
MeThePerson

...
PROBABLY BECAUSE IT'S ROSÉ(RO-ZAY=PINK COLOURATION)...NOT ROSE!!!
PAY ATTENTION!!!
...
The difference is in the inflection!
;-)

LadyPilot
LadyPilot

Why isn't the rose listed?! It is definitely in there, I had forgotten the fume's name by the time I left the shop after testing it, but all the afternoon and evening I could smell a wonderful velvety rose and forest fruit on my wrist!

Rhairis
Rhairis

It's a very powdery fragrance.

Greetings from the Brasil! :)

ageletou
ageletou

A very different, bubbly perfume. I had the chance to smell/try it today while I was looking for a present and I really enjoyed it. Funny enough, I think its name is really misleading/tricky. When I First saw the bottle 212 VIP Rosé, I assumed that it was a rose perfume (i.e. a perfume where the rose note would be dominant) but I was mistaken/deceived....When I First tried it, I was not sure what I was smelling of, but I really liked it and I assumed it was a delicate rose, very well made...Indeed, that was the First thought that came in my mind and I was wondering how different and delicate was for a rose fragrance, in comparison to other rose perfumes which were sultry and strong. When I came home and I checked out its details here on Fragrantica, I was really surprised....212 VIP Rosé, had everything else except the rose....It started bubbly but after some time it became, sweeter and softer....Its duration was average, making it a nice choice for Spring and Summer.......It deserves your attention, because it is a very unusual, and special, floral/fruity fragrance. I'd happily add it, to my perfume collection.
P.S. I totally agree with the latest readers/reviewers that its name Rosé, is due to the champagne note as well as the bottle colour (dusty, pale, bronze-pink) and not because, it is a rose fragrance.

kosmoskukka
kosmoskukka

Champagne note was first blast when tested this one. And then immediate sweat note.. where that comes from but yes, some mentioned about million line, there is same sweat note.. reminded me also. But at the end, I find Vip Rose being more soft. Though Would consider to purchasing, but I am not sure about sweat, maybe I get over it and just fall totally in love. It is definitely delicious and somehow addictive ... makes You sniff Your own wrist all the time. ;D

Really interesting fragrance, sparkling, possibly due to champagne note. A bit sultry, but endurable. Feminine and joyous.

cremitasperfumadas
cremitasperfumadas

Muero por conocer este perfume... Amé con toda mi alma "Peach Blossoms" de L'Occitane y no he encontrado otro perfume con notas de flor de durazno tan delicioso. Estoy segura de que éste perfume de CH tiene las notas que estoy buscando, espero poderlo conocer muy pronto.

SillySue
SillySue

I'm actually quite excited for this one. I love champagne notes in perfume and the combination of those plus peach blossom, mixed with fruity notes sounds aboslutely divine and right up my alley. I wonder if it will smell similar to JS Fancy Love, which also has prominent champagne and peach blossom. If so, I'm in luck!

Also, in opposition to the reviewer below, I have absolutely nothing against Giesel Bundchen, and actually think she looks stunning here, as always :)