Designers » C » Floral Fruity « Groups

212 VIP Wild Party Carolina Herrera for women

212 VIP Wild Party Carolina Herrera for women
dislike

tropical
212 VIP Wild Party Carolina Herrera for women Pictures 212 VIP Wild Party Carolina Herrera for women Pictures 212 VIP Wild Party Carolina Herrera for women Pictures 212 VIP Wild Party Carolina Herrera for women Pictures

Carolina Herrera is launching two new limited editions of the 212 line for 2016. 212 VIP Wild Party and 212 VIP Men Wild Party are following the original 212 VIP from 2010, 212 VIP Men from 2011 and 212 VIP Rose from 2014, as well as the last year's limited editions named 212 VIP Club Edition. The new fragrant pair is announced a homage to the dancing and nightlife of New York City.

212 VIP Wild Party is announced as a fresh, floral-fruity, golden cocktail of exotic ingredients. The woman who inspires this fragrance is urban, charming, impulsive and expressive. The composition begins with luminous tones of grapefruit and pineapple, followed by a heady explosion of orange blossom, sun rose and orchid in the heart. Sensual woody and musky undertones round out the base.

It is available as an 80 ml Eau de Parfum.

Grapefruit Pineapple

Orange Blossom Orchid Rose

Musk Woody Notes

212 VIP Rosé
Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Absolu d’Oranger

212 VIP Wild Party Fragrance Reviews

nerisha86
nerisha86

great scent ,fruity sweet and floral as well. great for summer but it can be wear everyday. i get complements on this . lasted 3 hrs for me. lovely bottle.

Firestarter
Firestarter

I feel like this is the more fruity/tropical version of 212 VIP Rose, which isn't bad in itself.
I think it can be used both as a daytime/nighttime perfume, depending on what scents one usually wears. For me, since I generally wear lighter perfumes, this can work as a nighttime scent.

Nice fruity & orchid scent, based on pleasant woods and musk. Surely it has some party vibe, but I think it can be used everyday. It's not so wild :)

If you like tropical scents and pineapple, then it might be for you.
I sense it as sweet, the combination of pineapple and rose is very clear. I have this kind of feeling, this combination is familiar from some other fragrance, but I can't remember, which one.
The more I smell it, the more I start to like it.

foxy_princess
foxy_princess

Saw a review of this from one middle eastern woman I follow on instagram.
She says it smells mainly like sparkling pineapple and that this is better suited to daytime than night time. She also mentioned that the lasting power is poor (2 hours) and that she wouldn't repurchase it.
I really urge houses to stop watering down their fragrances, otherwise don't release flankers at all!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Wild Party fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Wild Party, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify 212 VIP Wild Party by Carolina Herrera. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of 212 VIP Wild Party by Carolina Herrera represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Paco Rabanne Olympea Nina Ricci Nina Gucci Gucci Bamboo Prada Prada Candy Florale Nina Ricci Nina L’Eau Versace Crystal Noir Valentino Valentina Jimmy Choo Blossom Versace Bright Crystal Absolu Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Rosé Versace Eros Pour Femme Lanvin Eclat d’Arpège Thierry Mugler Alien Eau Extraordinaire Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Givenchy Live Irresistible Lanvin Eclat de Fleurs Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo Eau de Toilette Lancome La Nuit Tresor Prada Prada Candy L'Eau Givenchy Ange ou Demon Le Secret Elixir