Designers » C » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

212 White Carolina Herrera for women

212 White Carolina Herrera for women
dislike

212 White is a limited edition for 2003. The fragrance captures the refreshing atmosphere of winter days and snowflakes that cover the countryside.

Top notes: mandarin. Heart: jasmine, rose, peony and pepper. Base: musk, sandalwood and benzoin.

Available as 100 ml EDP.

Mandarin Orange

Jasmine Rose Peony

Musk Sandalwood Benzoin

Rock Angel

212 White Fragrance Reviews

PolarBear2
PolarBear2

I adore CArolina Herrera's designs but all of her perfumes are so ordinary they shouldnt even carry her name. :(

aniston
aniston

All CH 212 smell the same to me.

soulflwr
soulflwr

Oh dear! After finishing off half of the perfume, I change my mind. The jasmine note is too plastiky! I think it may be the orange note giving it that effect. Overall I still think it's a decent fragrance but they messed up on the balance between the jasmine and orange. I'll finish off the bottle bc it's still pretty wearable...but I won't be repurchasing.

------------------------------------------------------

This one is kind of hard to find, but I just purchased a tester off ebay. It's very nice! It's soft, musky, slightly sweet, and warmed with something spicy. Perfect for sweater weather!

I'm not really good at picking out all the notes yet, but what I DO smell is...jasmin, musk, a touch of rose, all carried by a whisper of a spice which smelled like cardamom to my nose.

212 White by Carolina Herrera 2.81 out of 5 based on 19 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Carolina Herrera 212 White fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Carolina Herrera 212 White, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify 212 White by Carolina Herrera. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of 212 White by Carolina Herrera represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Carolina Herrera 212 Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely Dolce&Gabbana D&G Light Blue Tom Ford Violet Blonde Tom Ford Black Orchid Estée Lauder Pleasures Davidoff Cool Water Thierry Mugler Womanity Dzintars One Wish Donna Karan DKNY Women Gap Close Givenchy Hot Couture Louis Feraud L`Ivoire Issey Miyake L`Eau d`Issey Summer 2014 Marks and Spencer Isis Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil David & Victoria Beckham Intimately Beckham Night Davidoff Cool Water Sea Rose Maison Francis Kurkdjian Acqua Universalis DSQUARED² She Wood Crystal Creek Wood