Designers » C » Floral Fruity « Groups

212 a Summer on Ice 2003 Carolina Herrera for women

212 a Summer on Ice 2003 Carolina Herrera for women
dislike

212 a Summer on Ice 2003 Carolina Herrera for women Pictures

Summer fragrance 212 was launched in 2003 in a blue bottle. This is an icy refreshment for warm summer days. Freezing aromas of citrus and gentle floral breeze give the refreshing and energetic feeling that lasts the whole day. In the top notes there is an icy citrus cocktail made of fruit from different parts of the world: mandarin orange, grapefruit, bergamot, orange and kumquat. The heart is composed of delicate notes of white flowers. The base notes of musk and sandalwood will warm you after this cool shower. The bottle looks as if it were frozen in an ice cube, it brings the refreshment only by looking at it.

Mandarin Orange Grapefruit Bergamot Orange Kumquat

Musk

212 a Summer on Ice 2003 Fragrance Reviews

celina
celina

I have never understood why so many citrus fragrances have divided opinions. I have always thought they are very likeable. I didn’t try many but what’s not to like in a refreshing summer citrus fragrance? Well, this summer I found out I am one of the picky ones. I have a problem with the grapefruit note for ex. Somehow, those fragrances launched after 2005 have a weird evolution for this note (most probably caused by the source/composition of the oil). It is very sour, losses freshness after 30 min and starts smelling like fermented fruits.
After being disappointed by more than 10 different samples I remembered I had 212 on Ice many years ago and really enjoyed it. It took a while but I managed to find it. And I don’t regret it.

Beautiful icy citrus with an interesting twist: kumquat that adds a spicy richness (the spicy note characteristic to the fruit’s skin and not spicy like the condiments).
I love the multi dimensions created by mandarin orange, grapefruit, bergamot, orange together. It is fresh and still feminine. There is a hint of flowers. Soft white flowers. They become more noticeable in the dry down. The sandalwood balances the refreshing start and brings a note of sensuality to the dry down. The musk is very delicate and more evident after 2 hours.

This is not a masterpieces fragrance you want to write poetry about. This is a fragrance you need to feel and enjoy. It will not let you down even at 100F. It has its own unique personality. Nothing you tried before. Long lasting, more than 8 hours (really unusual for a summer fragrance).

It brings this imagine to my mind: an ice cube sliding down on feminine curves. Refreshing and sensual at the same time.

7.7/10

Matin
Matin

For my 212 Summer on Ice it is a wonderful mixture of citrus fruits, fresh, comfortable and vital for any day.

Use her a time ago and in spite of the years I continue finding in this summer slightly special fragrance inside what it is a fragrance of habitual use.

kittny
kittny

Carolina herrera introduced 212 summer on ice in 2003. she have chosen the name "212" after New York city's code. she thought this represented it the best. Summer on ice is a very refreshing perfume, a cocktail of different citrus notes, it combines lime, oranges, lemon grapfruit, and different 'light' flowers. wearing it you'll feel COOL!

212 a Summer on Ice 2003 by Carolina Herrera 3.78 out of 5 based on 29 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Carolina Herrera 212 a Summer on Ice 2003 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Carolina Herrera 212 a Summer on Ice 2003, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify 212 a Summer on Ice 2003 by Carolina Herrera. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of 212 a Summer on Ice 2003 by Carolina Herrera represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Carolina Herrera 212 Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Chanel Chance Givenchy Ange ou Demon Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Issey Miyake Le Feu d'Issey Cacharel Amor Amor Dior J`adore Clinique Clinique Happy Giorgio Armani Armani Code for Women Nina Ricci Nina Estée Lauder Pleasures Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste Lancome O d`Azur Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Metal Beach Nina Ricci Les Belles de Ricci Amour d`Amandier Donna Karan DKNY Red Delicious Kenzo Kenzo Jungle L'Elephant Kenzo Kenzo Amour Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka