Designers » C » Floral Fruity « Groups

212 on Ice 2005 Carolina Herrera for women

212 on Ice 2005 Carolina Herrera for women
dislike

212 on Ice 2005 Carolina Herrera for women Pictures 212 on Ice 2005 Carolina Herrera for women Pictures

The main colours of the summer of 2005 are different shades of ice in a glass of refreshing drink. Refresh yourself with 212 on Ice 2005 in summer, when the city is melting under the sun. This year, summer is as sweet as a peach. Bergamot and grapefruit are in the top, while rose, peony, jasmine and gardenia are in the heart. The base is made of musk and sandalwood.

Bergamot Grapefruit

Peony Gardenia Rose

Musk

212 on Ice 2005 Fragrance Reviews

ycasillas
ycasillas

Carolina Herrera 212's never disappoint. Defiantly reminds me of summer. I really like this, but still prefer the original 212.

SERENAGELB
SERENAGELB

I didn't love this perfume, but I didn't hate it, either. I didn't even dislike it…it just didn't do anything amazing for me. Back in 2005 when I got it I didn't even know what it was supposed to smell like. To me, it just smelled like perfume (I was only 13!) but a pleasant perfume, not a sickly sweet, grandma perfume (my only criteria back then). I didn't even realize it was supposed to smell like peach. I don't have it anymore (mom gave away the bottle when I went away to boarding school) but I did wear it occasionally.

janmcm
janmcm

I wasn't sure of this at first, but I love it now. The smell just reminds me of summer.

azuriiita
azuriiita

This line "on ice" of Carolina Herrera always gives me a similar impression than Givenchy's "irresistible"... flowery-sweet-with citrus fruits-in fashion... something to smell good and attractive, but not sufficient specials for me.

In the same sense... this one its other variation in the line, regularly with a lot of things in common. This scent its better than before ones -In my opinion-... its more equilibrated, less sharp... and more comforting.

Suitable for summer afternoons and nights... And, how a lot of Carolina Herreras's fragrances, its undeniably feminine and distinguished in relation with many others similar propositions.

212 on Ice 2005 by Carolina Herrera 4.13 out of 5 based on 17 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Carolina Herrera 212 on Ice 2005 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Carolina Herrera 212 on Ice 2005, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify 212 on Ice 2005 by Carolina Herrera. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of 212 on Ice 2005 by Carolina Herrera represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Carolina Herrera 212 Chopard Casmir Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy Carolina Herrera 212 on Ice 2004 Carolina Herrera 212 Pop! Thierry Mugler Angel Sunessence EDT Legere Prada Infusion d'Iris Vivienne Westwood Boudoir Carolina Herrera 212 H2O Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche Carolina Herrera 212 Splash 2008 Carolina Herrera 212 Ice Donna Karan DKNY Women Davidoff Cool Water Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess  2011 Laura Biagiotti Venezia Chloe Love Jennifer Lopez Miami Glow Nina Ricci Nina Paco Rabanne Paco Energy