Designers » C » Floral Green « Groups

AquaFlore Carolina Herrera for women

AquaFlore Carolina Herrera for women
dislike

ozonic
AquaFlore Carolina Herrera for women Pictures AquaFlore Carolina Herrera for women Pictures

Fresh scent of spring garden, clear water, fruit juice… This is a fragrance for women who like joyful, light and fresh floral fragrances. The notes are especially fresh since they are accentuated by a scent of cool and tasty water from a clear mountain source. This is a limited edition for 1997.

Top notes: mandarin, peach, violet, melon;

Middle notes: lily of the valley, jasmine, cyclamen, rose;

Base: sandalwood, musk, amber and iris.

Melon Mandarin Orange Violet Peach

Cyclamen Jasmine Lily-of-the-Valley Rose

Sandalwood Amber Musk Orris Root

Glamourous

AquaFlore Fragrance Reviews

Iman Fahmy
Iman Fahmy

Very Floral as the name ...Classic sort of perfume ...

soulflwr
soulflwr

I didn't expect to, but I think I might LOVE this one. When I got it I sniffed it through the box and thought "ew funky", but surprisingly it's light and flowery (in the opening and middle notes).
But what really has me impressed is the massive difference between the opening and the dry down. Now and days I don't get much of a difference between the two in perfumes. But this one, the opening is light, soft, feminine, and very classy...early 90's style. But the finale? Wow! It's heavy, musky, 1970's in-your-face sex appeal.

Where in the world did that come from? How on earth did they hide THAT underneath all those flowers? Perplexing, and exciting. Like getting two perfumes in one. I like it!

Carolina Herrera AQUAFLORE opens similarly to Moschino CHEAP & CHIC (with the same strong solvent smell...) but then morphs swiftly to a grassy/lily of the valley drydown. The grass seems vetiver-like to my nose, although vetiver is not listed as a note.

I really like the middle stage of AQUAFLORE edt, but unfortunately it is far too shortlived, and for some reason the base does not effectively anchor the floral notes.

AQUAFLORE is wearable enough, but not FB-worthy to me

Polymath
Polymath

top and middle notes are fresh and exciting, but the bottom musky, amber notes make the scent a bit too masculine, the earthiness jarring with the bright fruit

dina
dina

Very floral and bright bouquet.

guest_Bella
guest_Bella

I love this perfume!

2007

AquaFlore by Carolina Herrera 3.48 out of 5 based on 35 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Carolina Herrera AquaFlore fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Carolina Herrera AquaFlore, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify AquaFlore by Carolina Herrera. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of AquaFlore by Carolina Herrera represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain Samsara Kenzo Kenzo Jungle L'Elephant Rochas Byzance Calvin Klein Obsession Yves Saint Laurent Yvresse (Champagne) Lancome Poeme Paco Rabanne Calandre Clinique Clinique Happy Jean Patou Sublime Issey Miyake L'eau d'Issey Moschino Cheap & Chic Carolina Herrera Flore Thierry Mugler Womanity Gucci Envy Givenchy Organza Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely Prada Infusion d'Iris Yves Saint Laurent Paris Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez For Her Dior Dolce Vita