Designers » C » Chypre Floral « Groups

CH Eau De Parfum Sublime Carolina Herrera for women

CH Eau De Parfum Sublime Carolina Herrera for women
dislike

CH Eau De Parfum Sublime Carolina Herrera for women Pictures CH Eau De Parfum Sublime Carolina Herrera for women Pictures CH Eau De Parfum Sublime Carolina Herrera for women Pictures

Carolina Herrera launches CH Eau De Parfum Sublime in Summer 2013. The fragrance is a new interpretation of the original women's perfume CH from 2007. The scent is designed to complement femininity, elegance, sensuality and charm. It is described as fun, charming and somewhat mysterious.

The composition is inspired by old vintage scents of the 20s, made with a twist of modernity. The strong and distinctive character of the fragrance provided by rose, patchouli and moss is modified with contemporary accords of passionflower. It opens with fresh and exotic notes of bergamot and passionflower. Roses and orchid are placed in the heart, followed by the base of patchouli, moss, leather and amber.

The fragrance is available as 80 ml Eau de Parfum.

Passion Flower Bergamot

CH

CH Eau De Parfum Sublime Fragrance Reviews

bobsaget
bobsaget

I heard about this perfume from my late grandmother. She used to wear it often, and usually quite a lot. Sometimes I wondered if she'd taken a bath in it. Now that she's gone, the scent of this perfume is all I have to remember her by. Sometimes I spray it in the air, just so it can feel like Nanna's in the room just one more time. I miss you, Nanna.

Inamorata
Inamorata

I do not know where to start when talking about this fragrance...
Its color was the first thing to draw my attention - I love purple, so when I saw the bottle I was immediately tempted to try it.. It was like, instantly, the bergamote and and passionflower notes wrapped my skin in a luxurious veil. Then, its heart revealed roses and orchid (oh, orchid...absolutely in love with this flower). It dried down with patchouli, moss, leather and amber accords. I was mesmerized by this chypre floral fragrance. It is a contemporary fragrance, yet elegant, feminine and charismatic. It has it all. You can wear it for every-day activities or for a casual date in the evening. It will always complement your attire.
I found it at very good deal on Strawberrynet, compared to the fragrance shop in the mall, so I went for it. And I do not have any regrets choosing so.

caroldix
caroldix

This is a lovely perfume, I was out shopping and when I tried this on my skin I instantly fell in love (and yeah, I ended up buying it... I need to learn to control myself). I have CK Euphoria and they really have something in common, but at the same time I think that they smell completely different. Euphoria is sexy, hot, wild and a little agressive while CH Sublime is tender and sweet (but also very sexy on its own way). I love both and my boyfriend really likes them on my skin. I also receive many compliments from my friends when I wear them.
I think the bottle is really pretty (purple is my favorite color) but the cap looks cheap (and that's the only con for me).

loada82
loada82

I love the design.
And the color purple is my favorite color.

Cassiano
Cassiano

The CH line emerged, in 2007, with the release of CH for Women, which came before the male version. Some versions (flankers) came then, but many of them even figured in the Brazilian market, as CH Marine or CH Garden Party, for instance.

In this version of 2013, the bottle did not follow the same visual pattern from the rest of the line CH, but kept the application of leather around it. I've seen things more beautiful, I must admit.

But when it comes to the fragrance, what was going to be a mess, turned out to be a nice surprise.
Let me explain: the output brings notes of bergamot and passion fruit flower; in the body of the fragrance, we have rose and Orchid and, in the base, patchouli and leather (Yes, leather!).

The main idea was to revisit the old chypres with a hint of modernity. And when the scent hits the skin, it is noticeable a sweet and subtle aroma of passion fruit flower, but nothing groundbreaking. Then, the scent evolves into a floral, with great richness of Orchid, but with an effect that doesn't thrill. For me, until then, was just another sweet and floral perfume, far from making me remember some older Chypres. But after that I forgot that the perfume was on my skin and let the time pass, came the surprise: the scent changed completely, showing itself more rasping and almost dry. And then, I realized that the patchouli and leather came to transform that sweet and fragile woman into a woman of strong personality. Not enough be uncommon to see leather notes in female fragrances, they made all the difference in this version. In my opinion, it makes the perfect pair with CH Men and shows that innovation is still possible when it comes to perfumes.

With CH Eau de Parfum Sublime, a surprise awaits.

PS: there is no amber or oakmoss. Go to carolinaherrera.com/ch/en/fragrances/women/sublime

This is a floral scent with some amber and patchouli. And with very very tender orchid, which I enjoy.
It got sweeter and sweeter when the time passed.
I haven't tried the original, but this one is kind of nice and wearable. If the orchid were stronger, this would be super awesome.
I can't believe it's inspired by vintage scents, seems quite modern to me.

ecerusen
ecerusen

ordinary, floral perfume. CH has an characteristic, but this one is just a safeplay of Carolina Herrera. only its bottle is nice, there is nothing new with its smell

Saneko
Saneko

I think that CH perfumes are always the same, smell the same and are just BLAH! but these one in particular is amazing the first time you smell it is like Tresor from Lancome? smell like my mother's perfume but then it just transform into a young delicate and beautiful aroma. I will use it for special occasions and night. The bottle it's the cutest thing :)

chenriquemedeiros
chenriquemedeiros

Have just sampled this, it seemed to me a more senior version of the traditional; a soberer CH with orchid.

Speirune
Speirune

This fragrance is definitely among the most elite fragrances a store can offer (here, equally pricey too). There is something about this fragrance, it feels young but professional (may I say "successful"), fun, mysterious, and sophisticated. It was not an immediate favorite for me, should I add, so I ended up getting a 50ml instead of a 80ml as a result of "do I really like it or not?" hesitation.

It is not a fragrance you can smell on yourself all day long. Some people may occasionally say that they can detect your fragrance but it completely disappears for you ("sublim"inal?) and makes you feel a bit "scentless". No matter how hard you spray it on yourself, you just don't get any more sillage, it is just buried deep in the fabric of your clothes. Oh how I want to make this my signature fragrance but it is hard when people around you can't smell it. Overall, this fragrance is lovely, not too sweet, definitely sophisticated, unique and expensive but still, definitely not long lasting and has very narrow sillage.

Juliana6

Bought it from a colleague. Now she's living and working in another city, so she sent it to me as a parcel. I've got the message about the parcel late in the evening, it was dark, very windy and cold outside, but I still went to get the parcel. And it was well worth it! I opened the box already in the bus, I couldn't wait. I imagined the bus stop to let a women enter, she would sit right in front of me- dark, leather coat with a belt, beautifully done "cat-eye" make -up, nude lips, warm, purple scarf and leather gloves. Rich, feminine, a bit reserved and mysterious. That's the image of this scent.

I could characterize this as an "adult floral" / "chypre light". Flowery, sweet (like the first love experienced in an adult age) and in the same time it's citrusy (the bergamot is well pronounced and beautiful here) and has a tiny touch of patchouli. Just the right amount for everybody. Even those who hate patchouli will be satisfied. But the main component which could be responsible for the attraction of this perfume is the leather -sensual, fresh, expensive leather scent. A scent of elegance and sophistication.

Ninulia
Ninulia

always get noticed for this! everyone likes it! I perosnally use it for day wear but goes along for evening as well

warda_rosa
warda_rosa

This is my best perfume,very elegant

Emiserraelli
Emiserraelli

at the start i found it a little masculine and then it dissapears at all and i all can get are the flowers but so soft i can hardly smell them

Enchie
Enchie

Euphoria Woman Rip-off

Juliana6

The opening is fresh floral and bright like a sunshine on a cloudy day and then comes the surprise- I smell quite strong, delicious black currant (which isn't listed). It (black currant) disappears quite quickly leaving an elegant combo of rose, amber and just a hint of patchouli. It's an office safe but still noticeable and expensive smelling perfume. Actually not that sweet, I'd rather call it sparkling, uplifting and "smile maker" scent.

Update: The base notes create a Dior vibe.
Not exactly one of Dior perfumes, but that vibrating, versatile, expensive mood.

8-nadia
8-nadia

Bought this as a blind buy,for me it was the beautiful bottle that resembles a very chic purse,that persuaded me to part with my hard earned cash and try it.As for the contents I'm waiting for a special occasion before I wear it,will keep you updated!

Red Rose
Red Rose

This smells so good & sophisticated but I just can't get over how ugly the bottle is.

TatyanaS
TatyanaS

At the beginning, there are some heavy notes that quite distract me, but later on, the fragrance gets really pleasant. For a second, I thought I was torn between this perfume and CH.

Tara_Dan
Tara_Dan

I like this alot. Sweet, woody, bears some resemblance to CH. But more like Euphoria. Very sophisticated somehow, as someone else pointed out. I don't think it's very long lasting though.

Maismais
Maismais

I love love love love love love this perfume

sherien
sherien

one word to describe it .. Sophisticated !!

Lazaro
Lazaro

I love everything about Carolina but this new fragrance is so simple and comun just like a regular victoria secret spray o mall cologne...the package is lovely and looks even expensive but nothing More than that to be a scene from the Ch line

brain-ish
brain-ish

Carolina Herrera captured Euphoria without that masculine woody opening in this according to me, placing the orchid in the main role. And she did very well, because the newest CH is such a universal and sophisticated scent that any female could easily wear it everyday. Sure, it's modern, but I still can't help feeling that I've smelled it in the past...
I was in Spain a month ago and there were advertisements of this everywhere so I just want to note that the pictures match the image of the fragrance perfectly.

Safira
Safira

This is a very mature, pleasant smell. It kind of reminds of 212 Sexy, but it's less sweet, and much more sophisticated. I really like it!

The sillage and staying power are above average, which is nice - not too overpowering, but not the kind of perfume you have to refresh every second to actually smell it. ;)

djuzz.becuzz
djuzz.becuzz

I received a brand new bottle of this in a swap and I am very pleased with it, especially because it's not available in stores here yet!
There's definitely the bergamot & passionflower in the opening that pretty quick makes way to the floral heart with the patchouli & amber that lends a sweet & creamy switch to the blend. I don't detect the moss or the leather, but for me it doesn't matter. I like this scent the way it is. Longevity & sillage are moderate on me.

DINA21
DINA21

yesterday i went to sephora and i gave it a shot. For the first sniff i thought...oh something sour but when i test it on my skin it was something peppery...As it developed i found that it had a leather classy smell. I find it similar to Euphoria of calvin klein due to the pepper but after the time passed it reminded me of Venezia Laura Biagiotti which unfortunately can not find in my country anymore...In coclusion great smell...from the past!!!

Migalex
Migalex

I do not think the composition listed above is right, but I maybe wrong. This is from my viewpoint a fruity floral very much in line with other Carolina Herrera scents, mandarine and vanilla seeming to me to be the main notes. It is very similar to CH without the spices and the caramel, it seems to be a cleaner scent. After a while, it gets very very similar to Idylle.

A friend bought me a bottle in Spain, what a lovely scent. I am a fan of Carolina Herrera, her perfumes are always pretty, feminine, great quality, Sublime might be her best, it opens up rich and fresh, the passionflower is dominant, yet there are definitely chypre undertones in the scent . I do not detect the leather or the moss, but in a certain way they are making the scent richer .In the heart I detect some rose, some orchid also .It is vibrant, stylish, modern but more mature, not girlish at all the scent opens up nicely, it is well constructed, for me who loves feminine scents with character, this is a must have !!lovely. !

CH Eau De Parfum Sublime by Carolina Herrera 3.96 out of 5 based on 180 ratings and 30 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Carolina Herrera CH Eau De Parfum Sublime fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Carolina Herrera CH Eau De Parfum Sublime, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify CH Eau De Parfum Sublime by Carolina Herrera. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of CH Eau De Parfum Sublime by Carolina Herrera represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.